Author Topic: rp  (Read 264 times)

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
rp
« on: August 12, 2016, 07:44:55 PM »

Its a mystery how someone can suddenly change, to feel lost in your own reality and feels downright disgusted with his own believes… his own hopes and dreams, his wishes and in the end… his life. To me it no longer exists anymore, to me it has no value in life, to me there’s nothing more than hatred, rage and silence.

I sigh, putting out my cigarette that I have inhaled a few moments before these destructive thoughts that I have learned to cherish. I watched your crying eyes, I saw your love and I knew I hurt you. But how many times have I not been hurt by others??? Isn’t the one against many others?? Why would you have been any different…. I wish to scream out of anger, I want to choke the life out of anything that loves… anything that cares, anything……. Until there’s silence.

Don’t look at me,

I speak, it’s how I shield myself from those who judge others. Thou shall not judge, it’s a fairytale for sure as you are being pampered over and over again by the thought that God himself judges you after your life has perished… look at my life, isn’t that a judgmental curse?? It’s okay though, I have learned to embrace my misery, it’s the way it makes you less visible for the naked eye of you fools.

Don’t try to understand.

Isn’t it that obvious?? You will ask me questions, you wish to help me and try to understand and find an answer… while I wish to shove a fist down your throat and watch you gasp for air as I pull out whatever of your throat that my thin fingers could reach. I’ve never been too far in the past though, maybe it was because their mouths wasn’t stretched out too far.

Yes, I feel remorse….,

Obviously a lie, whomever wishes to be a nice guy these days?? The only one that does not care about your wellbeing is death itself. Does it bother you? Does it make you feel as if you are wondering whether you really knew me at all??

I love you

Yes, I do. I never denied the logical feeling that made my heartbeat stop every time I stared into your eyes. Feel weak in the knees from the moment that you kissed my cheek. Perhaps often wondering whether you would taste my sweat or merely dead skin. I dreamed of this many of times, causing me to wonder… what it was that made me who I am today. Was it love? Was it your perfection that made me wonder who else desired you? Look at me, I am nowhere near a man that is suitable for you, but should I resist the love that drove you into my bed all these years?? Don’t make me laugh if I would think it was my personality. A personality is nothing more than a marketing tool to get money into the pockets of those who just don’t care… just like me… the only thing is that I don’t get paid.

For those who wander off into my own thoughts are non existent, bathing in their own misfortunes of life to whether they have a right to exist. Do you?? Is it important to you to have someone tell you that you belong?? I never heard foolishness like that, but then again. Isn’t a foolish thought not often a path that you would dare to follow?? A path has many sides, a path shows many crooked directions that would allow you to make mistake after mistake. Just like yours was made by inflicting your suffering upon me…. But then again, I’m sure you never thought I would overcome your sadness didn’t you??

Of course not, that’s how we do things in the ancient world…..

My thoughts travel off from my mind, trying to find a solution to your problems. Is it religion? Is it knowledge and science? Or is it following a path from the past to where nature once ruled our world?? Or is it merely the fact that your emotions have eluded you from being a grasp from reality itself. I know these thoughts amaze myself from time to time as clearly your stupidity has evolved from zero to nothing in 3,2 seconds. Even from that night where I stared down my first victim, mumbling at my feet that she did not believed what just happened… to the words spouting out of your mouths every single time you try to open them. You fools speak of that you will only believe reality of unthinkable odds when it stares you down in the face… and yet when it does??? You just scramble for another excuse to find a cookie inside a cookie jar. I just hope it was tasteful enough…

I have seen the lies splitting through your teeth…..

And those lies have never been benefitual to you hasn’t it my friend?? You search for the deeds into the minds of others and all you can find are clueless theories that not even Einstein himself could not have answered without snorting down the lines of the highs that is life itself. Why couldn’t we have kept it simple just like X marks the spot and when a lady says no… she really means no?? I have never seen the doubts upon you this clear as they have been right now… too bad the end will be near my friend… the end is near….

Fears of the hunter

We can see James Tuscini getting out of a limo, holding a note in his hand that has some writing on it while scratching his head. He looks around the abandoned boatyard that he was brought to.

Dmitri told me to visit him here, saying he would be arriving in five minutes. But why here???

He looks around for a few moments before we see an old fisherman’s boat arrive with a captain behind the steering wheel as Dmitri can be seen sitting at the end of it staring at the water as James enters the fisherman’s boat.

Dmitri?? What in the hell did you dragged me out here??

Dmitri remains motionless as he stares at the water around him and his boat.

I wanted to know once more what it would be like to be the hunter once more James

James Tuscini scratches his head, before raising his shoulders and forgets the question he asked and wonders what Dmitri will say next.

You see James, a few weeks ago we were forced to be on the cruise boat from heaven and turned it into hell as we both tore down our competition. Whereas I took upon a man that wished to become a vampire hunter, only to be reduced to nothing more than a mere hunted fishbone.

James nods his head as he continues to listen to his tag team partner.

And it made me think James, wouldn’t it be something as I would drag the supposedly called hunter through the waters of Canada and dump his head through the icy cold water that surrounds the land of where you humans keep your feet dry??? To feed the hunter to the fishes, only to have him pull up from  down under for his gasp of oxygen and the begging to begin….

You really creep me out don’t you know that??

Dmitri remains cold and collective as the two men realize that the boat has started to move again and has left the docks and hits out onto the waters once more.

Don’t you dare to get me all wet Dmitri!! I didn’t brought any extra dry clothing

Samuel told me he had no fear James, so I suppose he wouldn’t mind to suffer the way him and his friends have dared to make the lesser of my kin suffer by their cowardly attacks

Excuse me???

Vampire hunters James, would you possibly consume the notion that these brave humans would make you believe that they put their lives in danger every time they dare to assassinate those who only wish to survive another day?? Trying to hide the fact that they have one of my kind amongst them, who only acts upon rage for that what once was done to her?? How quaint.

Yeah….

James acts as if he knows what Dmitri is talking about, but his face shows that he is really clueless at this notio
n[/COLOR]

So they take something from me, I have taken something of them. His pride, his believe in a world where he would be able to reduce the population of those who are my kin to zero. Believing that there are those amongst them that have good intentions at heart….

A sinister smile emerges upon the face of Dmitri before he continues his talk

And yet deep down inside their deadly blackened hearts they crave to find that moment to strike and make them suffer. Suffication is a tool to sing a human to sleep James, it’s been done for oh so long and quite honestly… I wish to keep him awake as I will tear down his soul from the inside out.

So that’s why we are on this boat!! I get it!!!

Dmitri does not look at James as he walks towards the edge of the boat and pulls on a rope and stares at James Tuscini

Do you think this rope will do???

James scratches his head before walking towards the rope and looks down at it

Do for what??

I agree, it’ll do…

With that Dmitri walks off and leaves James Tuscini wondering as he moves his head from the rope to his tag team partner for a few times before the shot fades.

Forgive him Father, he does not know what he’s doing.

We can see Dmitri sit on a bench inside the Westside Church in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Reading through a bible he found on a table when he had entered the church. He runs his fingers past the words before moving a few pages before closing the book and putting it close to his lips.

It’s always a nice way to find a solution to your problems don’t you Casey??? To seek answers elsewhere to the questions that you cannot answer… I suppose your life shall have an immediate impact after quoting some bible verses and intend to strike fear into my already blackened heart??

He stares at the golden written letters of the Holy Bible on the black cover before placing it next to him.

I’ve always fascinated myself Casey, as people have the ability to study verses and learn to remember them into your thick skull to speak out or sing them into church. And yet does it end there Casey?? Do you honestly know the meaning of these words?? Or are you just a born again Christian just because it fits you???

His fingers rasps the cover of the Bible as his black finger nails are stuck upon the words.

Do you know why there are so many different churches Casey?? Is it because we can interpreted the written word in so many different ways that unity is lost?? Isn’t that the one thing that HE wanted?? To have us all come together in Harmony?? To praise his word and in the end are being reborn once more?? Interesting concept to think that you wish to achieve something that I have already achieved… of course it was not HIM that killed my human form for me to be born… but at least I can tell how it is like to live forever… I just don’t do it in HIS grace Casey… as I walk alone, being my own shepherd that searches for his own flock… you see Casey, I do not have to memorizes Psalms and every other verse in this book to be a good man… I just do not fall for the sins that makes your body weak and your desires stronger than imagine.

Do you think you are a good believer now?? Or are you trying to play the role of the seemingly helpless David that throws a little pebble into the face of the giant and slay him? Is this your role now Casey?? Will you beg for forgiveness every time that I take a step deeper into darkness?? A place where you would not be withstood… a man that did not hold up high the holiest of holy sacramony of a Christian… a united marriage that consists of love and respect?? How ironic that you, a wealthy of wealth needs to get alimony from his poor wife?? Where is your morals Casey?? Where is your pride as a man and a Christian that would pray for forgiveness and tries again?? Wasn’t it until death do us part????

Dmitri closes his eyes as he hears some singing of the choir on the other end of the immense church hall. The voices echoes through the church as he bares his fangs for a few moments.

Do I forget what it is all about Casey?? Of course not, I am not that foolish to see the reality of it all. In HIS grace you cannot be a failure, you cannot be a loser and you are always welcomed back with open arms… at least as long as you keep to be one of his lost sheep that found it’s way back to HIM. I praise you for your foolish attempts to make me realize you are not a changed man at all. Your true sin that is forgotten by the snake tongue of your false prophecy is greed and envy. It is written all over your thick skull and I just have to do what I have been doing all these times that our paths has crossed Casey.. I have to put you down to your hands and knees and take you down like the sinful city of Sodom and Gomorra. I have to be the flood that overtook the entire earth except for the Arch of Noah that kept animals of each two.. a male and a female to once again populize this earth and make it a better place for mankind… did it truly happen Casey?? Or are you still hoping for HIS return one day?? No Casey, there is only one punishment for those who did not know what they were doing, even though asked for forgiveness it is the judgment day that you will stand before YOUR maker and accept his judgment of punishment and endless suffering for al of your sins. And in the meantime, it will be my judgmental call to break you down. Not for your believes, not for your mistakes and greedy desires. But because you are judged for as a failure of being a wrestler Casey. First it was you wanting to do it all over again what once did happen many years ago, then it was the fact that you wanted payback.. then it was because you were stupid enough to step foot in the ring with me once more and then you’re a mindless goon for the champion. And now?? You are sailing on a ship that is already sunk down like the Titanic, you just don’t know it that your path of hopes and dreams are long gone Casey. It is time that our paths will finally take our separate ways. Yours of trying to hold on to any straw of reality that you could find… while mine is only the one that Nosferatu can take…. Forgive me for saying goodbye after this Sunday Casey… but your time has died out like a candle in the end.

Dmitri shakes his head and sighs before grasping his cheek with his fingers.

And then there’s you Markus, another new name for my listening ears and watchful eyes. A name that I have yet to have the pleasure to face and accept you into my tolerating world of those who do not wish to tolerate the enivitable. A thin line between reality and that what we just not wish to see wouldn’t you agree?? Or are you just like any other one out there, with your own story and that has to be shoved down our throats as it is merely the reality of all?

I must be dwelling off into a galaxy of sub realities and all intwined with mine in the end. You see Markus, I do not intend to have silly thoughts cross my mind as our other opponent is attempting to do. I am here to cause the world to understand the reality of brutality of a different era. The ideals of life needs that of death, the ideals of Nosferatu is that what makes the world a better place….

His smile widens as he hears another psalm being sang

Do you hear them Markus?? The passion, the commitment that they have made I don’t know how many years and come here with love for their ideals. Love to a religion that either makes you happy or makes you sick… I do not care whether you choose number one or two… I only care for the decisions upon yours truly. I seek a path of destruction, I seek a path of glory that satisfies my needs… and to dwell into the sorrow of those who dare to be in my way… just like Casey, just like Samuel a few weeks ago.

Their foolish struggles to uphold a mere idealogy that would make them an ideal victor in their own dreams. But strangled upon reality where I hold my fingers around their necks and squeeze the life out of them. To see them struggle as my breath nears them with every waiting moment, to have them believe that their goal is so close and then snap it out of their hands and feed it to the vultures of their own insanity. Do I speak riddles or do I make sense? Does it matter Markus, because in the end you will all say the same thing that I am wrong, that I talk too much and I do not make you fear me… just like the brave little library boy that wanted to confront reality in the battlefield that is life.. he failed Markus, do you know why??

He shakes his head no as he brushes his hair before placing the Bible to his lips.

Because you all are too busy in believing in yourselves than to questiont he danger that is ahead of you. Even though J2H beat me… he has no clue what will be in store for him the next time our paths will cross. I have made the world wake up from their sleep and still I surprise them every single time. Danger is ahead of the world and they are just slumbering, they are dreaming of magistic beaches, the riches of this world. Golden championships and all the women that money can buy… and yet, just like you and Casey.. you will end up in the clutches of death, the clutches of misery.

Words that mean nothing to you right now, but when the bell has rung all my words will move right before your eyes as if you are in a drive through movie theatre. An ideal that will shatter before your watching eyes as the only thing you will be able to remember is me staring you in the eyes and bring your end as the man that you proclaimed to have been all of your life. No Markus, nothing matters to me anymore. It’s all lies that needs to be removed from these watchful eyes and these hearing ears. Words shatter before me as a broken plate after hitting the concrete floor. I feast upon your blood to live, to enjoy the saving taste of your nectar… while you need desires for being the best to fuel you to go on. Nothing matters to me Markus, because the time table of your riches has ended up at a dead end. Casey is already lost in his own imagination, a shadow path has taken him to the wayside of reality. But for you there is still an opportunity, a chance to run away before it is too late. I urge you to take this opportunity and run away before it is too late. Because I only warn once. A second time is the downfall of your exinstince. It will be up to you all to accept faith as I will move on and take what is mine… another opportunity to undo the wrong against J2H… and there is nothing that either of you can do about it… until then…. goodbye…

With that Dmitri walks off as the shot slowly fades to darkness

user posted image