Author Topic: Lessons Learned  (Read 310 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Lessons Learned
« on: May 20, 2016, 11:23:34 PM »

\'user
Parental Advisory Warning: Viewer Discretion is advised

A lot has happened since Blaze of Glory, J2H is still your reigning World Heavyweight Champion. Connor Murphy has possibly been granted a championship match for Into the Void and former New Supremacy stablemate Drake Green has been asked to appear in a new motion picture with Melody Grace.

All of these events have been happening but the one event no one seems to be considering is that at Blaze of Glory, a true star emerged. A man with so much potential. A man who deserves to be headlining big shows, special events and even Climax Control. That star is none other than Travis Nathaniel Andrews. The man has basically carried the entire SCW on his back and what does he have to show for it not a damn thing. According to him, he is a champion without a championship. Since Blaze of Glory, Travis hasn't seen much action inside a wrestling ring. Some speculation has occurred that maybe Mark Ward is saving Travis for something big. Some speculate that Travis is holding out for some reason. No one truly knows why he hasn't been in a ring since Blaze of Glory.

Well, that speculation will end come Climax Control this Sunday but before we jump ahead into Travis's thoughts about his upcoming match against The Surf Boys. We travel back to Las Vegas, Nevada where Travis is sitting inside a lavish board room with state of the art electronics pumping through the room.

<p align=right>Las Vegas, Nevada

It was a rather hot day in Las Vegas, Nevada as the senior partners, staff members and other members of the board have gathered together in the board room. This meeting was set up by Andrews Industries founder and president Travis Nathaniel Andrews.

"Good morning, I hope you all have slept well," says a rather pleasant Travis as he walks into the board room. Every single person rises up to their feet while giving him a proper greeting.

"Good morning sir," they reply as Travis stands at his chair while holding a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Please sit, I don't need you giving me standing oviations every time I walk into my own office. Now, where are we with the financials?" he asks while pulling his chair out. Before taking his seat, he takes another sip of his coffee.

"We are bringing in around $450K each month in South America and 10 grand more from Africa. Our stocks have risen to a very high rate in countries like Sri Lanka, Guam, Malaysia, Isle of Samoa and even Switzerland. I'm still trying to compile the numbers from The Bahamas, Australia, New Zealand and in the Northeast," answers Rachel Callum.

Travis loves hearing good numbers flowing in as he finally takes his seat. "Alright, where are we with Japan?" he asks before taking another sip of his coffee. Everyone in the room began looking at each other while a few of them were whispering amongst themselves. "Well, don't all answer at once," says Travis while getting a feeling something was off.

"Boss, are you sure about Japan?" asks Holly Westbrook, the financial advisor to the South Korean sector of Andrews Industries.

"Am I sure? Am I sure?" Travis jokingly asks while pushing himself up out of his chair. The room goes silent as Travis places both hands on the table. "I am damn sure about Japan. It's prime real estate and plus the people there could use better living arrangements," he answers while leaning forward a bit.

"Have you ran this by the Japanese council? What about the Yakuza?" questions Holly again as more rumblings happen among the others.

"What about the Yakuza?" answers a voice which causes everyone to whip their heads toward the door. Everyone was shocked to see Travis's girlfriend standing in the door way of the board room.

"What is she doing here boss?" asks Ivan Collier, the Vice President of International relations.

"I invited her," answers Travis as he leans back up while pushing his necktie back inside his jacket. "Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to the new Chief Executive Officer of Andrews Industries, Ruby Rose. Please give her a warm welcome," announces Travis as Ruby takes a step further into the room.

"You," she says while pointing at Holly Westbrook. "You didn't answer my question," inquires Ruby as she walks around towards Holly's chair.

"Well...um...you see," stammers Holly as she begins to rifle through the papers sitting in front of her. Ruby doesn't seem to be convinced as she slowly glides her hand across the back of each chair before stopping short at Holly's chair.

"We're waiting," she says while leaning forward and placing her face close to Holly's. "Why shouldn't we buy property in Japan? What is so special about the Yakuza?" asks Ruby as her lips are really close to Holly's ear.

"The Yakuza are an organized crime organization that controls most of Japan. They control most property sectors in Japan and are not fans of someone entering their territory," answers Horace. After he answers, he ducks his head while Ruby shots her gaze across the table towards him.

"What is your name?" she asks while looking directly at Horace. "My name is Horace Vaughn. I am the Director of Foreign relations," answers Horace while keeping his face pointed down at his papers.

"Did I ask you about the Yakuza?" asks Ruby. "No ma'am," he answers. "So why did you fucking answer the damn question?" she asks again.

"It's because I was nervous to answer you the first time. However Horace is right, the Yakuza will pose an enormous threat if we do plan to buy property in Japan. They could jeopardize everything, are you sure this is worth it," Holly finally answers while breathing a sigh of relief. She turns her attention towards Travis who was pacing back and forth.

"I got it," he states while clapping his hands together. Everyone in the room, including Ruby, were looking at Travis with a look of confusion on his face. "To answer your question Holly, yes I do believe Japan is worth it. Because when you wan to control the pacific rim, Japan is the one country you need in your back pocket. Now as for the Yakuza, I have a way to get around them. First, I will make contact with a few leaders of the Yakuza and try to get them to trust me. I will work out an agreement but no matter what. We will not leave Japan without claiming anything for Andrews Industries. I will take it by force if I have too, says Travis while moving towards the window.

More whispers among the board members take place as Travis looks over his shoulder at them, "Now get back to work and keep getting me more money, he orders while turning his gaze back to the window.

The board and other staff members quickly stand up and make their way towards the door. Ruby Rose eventually walks around the table and makes her way up behind Travis. She slides her arms around his waist while leaning her head against his shoulder blade. "Do you really think this could happen?" she asks him while trying to look into his eyes.

"Oh, I know it will happen. Eventually, I will have a strong hold in Asia and no one will be able to stop me, says Travis as he chuckles a bit. He turns around to look into Ruby's eyes when his personal assistant walks into the room.

"Sorry to disturb you boss but figured you should see this," says Shawna as she sets the iPad down and hooks it up to the projector. She swipes the image up as Travis and Ruby are looking at it. Shawna then swipes it away before sending up a video made by Joshua Acquin. The look on Travis's face could sell the entire story.

"Shawna, get Boris on the damn phone. I don't know what kind of game this clown is playing but play time is over, says Travis as he keeps his gaze on the screen.

<p align=right>Osaka, Japan

Days have passed since Travis saw those images of both The Surf Boys and Joshua Acquin on the screen. Travis's private jet landed in Osaka Airport just 24 hours ago and is heading toward the Maishima Arena. The news wire in the car was going on and on about Climax Control being held in Osaka, Japan. Of course the headlining match was J2H & Crystal Millar vs Despayre and Sam Marlowe. That match didn't seem to upset Travis enough to abruptly leave Las Vegas. Ruby Rose was sitting beside him in the car as Travis is looking out of the car window.

"I wonder what kind of drugs good ole Josh is taking these days. I mean did he really tell me to follow his lead Is that what you think I should do Josh? Do you think attacking two jobbers places you on my level? Just because you have Mark Ward's stamp of approval for eliminating the dead weights on the roster doesn't mean you and I are equals. There is a reason why I am the Must See Superstar here in SCW. It's not because I constantly attack someone from behind or after they have competed. It's because I am constantly evolving my chances in the ring. It's because I am more than confident in my abilities. I know that when people come to an SCW event, they are paying good money to see me.

As for you Josh, you still have no clue on how to be a star. I wonder how long before your star dims again. I wonder how long before the spotlight blinds you and you fall back into a level of obscurity. What is it you are trying to achieve Josh? Are you trying to achieve greatness? Are you trying to make your case for future title shots? If your message is just to beat people up then you clearly are in the wrong business. Maybe you should get a job as a bounty hunter, then you can beat the hell out of anyone you see fit,
starts Travis as Ruby is rubbing his back.

Travis lets out a sigh while looking into Ruby's eyes. He gives a quick smile before turning back towards the window.

"Narly and Radical, I had almost forgot you boys were even on the roster. The last time we fought in that ring was Climax Control 118. You boys remember that night don't ya. I mean how can you forget. It was the night I kicked both of your asses by myself. Of course, I had Old Skool as my tag partner that night but was he even a factor. I mean really, when I look back on that match I can't help but to smile. I mean it was on that night where I believed in myself.

That was then so let's fast forward to this upcoming Sunday. Narly and Radical will once again step into the ring with the low card bruno in Joshua Acquin and the true main event of Climax Control. Forget the fact that you have an undeserving champion as the World champion. Forget the fact that my star has risen higher than everyone's on the roster. Forget that when it comes to tag teams, I don't share my spotlight with anyone. Well, except for one but he isn't signed to a contract.

So Surf Boys, it is great that you want to enjoy the great culture that Japan has to offer but come Climax Control. Your cultural tour will come to an abrupt end. I am not going to hold back since I will be using this match as a clear message to your boy Drake Green. As for you Josh, you better keep your end otherwise you might receive the same treatment that Old Skool received,
" he continues.

Travis takes another break while letting out another sigh.
uil
"Now I could continue with the verbal onslaught but that would be a waste of oxygen. So I will leave you morons with these words of advice. The Attitude Era has begun and you all have a chance to make an everlasting impact. That is if you allow yourself to let go of everything and take control of your own careers. That is what I have done and look where I am at currently. I am one of the premier talents on the damn roster. I am the one who will carry Joshua Acquin to a much needed victory that he so desperately needs. That means young Joshua will be following my lead. As for the pesky Surf Boys, they will be seeing culture real soon. The culture of a hospital bed. You boys don't like what I say well, do yourselves a favor. Cry me a river, build a bridge and DEAL WITH IT," finishes Travis as the car finally pulls into the parking lot. Travis leans back in his seat as the scene slowly fades.