Author Topic: Chapter 2: Back to Square One  (Read 278 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Chapter 2: Back to Square One
« on: March 18, 2016, 11:19:37 PM »

\'user

The last time anyone saw Travis Nathaniel Andrews physically on Climax Control. He was standing on the ring apron watching Jessie Salco getting pinned by Keira Johnson in the first round of the Blast From The Past tournament. However that wouldn't be the only time you saw him that night. Later on in the show, a drunk rock and roll wanna be named Alex Rush was trying to hijack the show by talking about some ridiculous dream of becoming the first rock and roll musician to hold a wrestling contract with Sin City Wrestling. Unfortunately, Alex Rush's night went dark after Travis leveled him with some sickening Smash Talk.

This week, Travis is slated to return to Climax Control this week in the opening contest as he faces James Tuscini. Travis knows this match will be a test but he isn't going to sweat it. He has faced people like James before and knows just how to get underneath their skin. First, he has an important date with someone very special.

<p align=right>March 5, 2016

March has been a rocky month for Travis as he started out in a personal shitstorm. First a woman who liked him turned out to be a creepy whore. He didn't know what to do since this had never happened to him before. As the storm was brewing, he took a quick trip to the Bahamas to clear his head. A few hours passed as he flew back to the states but didn't go straight for Vegas. His private jet took a detour as it landed in St. Louis, Missouri. Shawna Jennings was beginning to question where her boss's head was at when the door pops open.

"Are you sure about this boss?" she asks with a high level of concern in her voice.

"Yes, she has been a good friend of mine and right now she needs me," answers Travis as he gets inside the limo waiting for him on the private strip.

The engine turns over as the limo began to pull out of the airport. Travis's arm is resting on the door as Shawna is busy looking over a few things. Travis lets out a sigh before turning his head towards his personal assistant.

"Where are we with the permits for New Jersey?" he asks while trying to his mind focused on business.

"We kind of hit a snag with a couple of building inspectors," answers Shawna as she slightly looks up from her clipboard.

Travis didn't like the look in her eyes. He places a hand on his forehead while looking back out the window.

"What do you mean by snag?" he asks.

"The building inspectors are starting to ask questions about why we are building in New Jersey," answers Shawna as Travis shakes his head.

The car finally comes to a stop just outside of a house. It was just a normal townhouse as the driver opens the back door. Travis steps out as he looks down both sides of the sidewalk. He steps up onto the curve while fixing his leather jacket a bit. He looks back at Shawna while giving her a slight head nod.

"I'm going to be a while so don't wait for me," he says while looking back straight. Shawna throws her arms high into the air while getting back into the limo.

Travis watches the limo pull away as he lets out another sigh. He sharply inhales some oxygen into his lungs while walking up to the front door. He exhales while raising his hand up towards the door. He softly knocks on it while standing there with his hands shoved into his jacket pockets. The door swings open as Lilly Rose is standing just inside the door.

"Travis!? What are you doing here?" asks Lilly as she seems surprised to see him standing on the front porch.

"Hey Lilly, I came to check on Ruby," he answers as Lilly ushers him inside the house. She has a smile on her face while pointing toward the living room.

"She's sitting on the couch. She will be happy to see you Trav," replies Lilly as she gives him a quick hug. Travis walks through the foyer into the living room as Ruby's eyes fall upon him.

"OH MY GOD," exclaims Ruby as a smile forms on her lips. The sight of Travis made her heart skip a beat.

"Hi Ruby," was all that he had to say as she ushered for him to sit down.

No further words were spoken as they just sat beside each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 20th, 2016 will be the night everything changes. You see my opponent this week seems to have me all figured out. He claims to have spoken with everyone and has made assumptions based on what people have told him. Well aren't you just a smartypants James. Maybe I should give you a cookie or have Shawna back you a cake. Is that what you want James? You want me to bow the fuck down and let you walk all over me.

Well you had better think again big boy. If you think I'm just going to roll over and play dead for your pathetic ass. Then you got another thing coming. Two weeks ago, I was involved in the first round of the BFTP tournament. I had no idea Lucian Frost was the mystery man but go back and watch the tape. I gave him everything I had and kept him out of the match. If it wasn't for my incompetent tag team partner, I would be further along in the tournament. However this is where I am at and let me tell you James.

You're information was misleading and it will come to be your downfall. Now you have made it perfectly clear that you don't like someone using a three word name. Maybe that is because you are ashamed of your name. I mean who wouldn't be ashamed after being named after a vicious Italian mafia. Is that what you are hiding James? The fact that you are an undercover Mafia member who is trying to gain the sympathy from all the puppets in the audience.

Your story was so sad but what does that have to do with anything. You have a problem with me because I have money. Wow, how pathetic can you be James? Don't hate me because I grew up differently but I know something about working my ass off. Do you think I was just handed all of those championships in my trophy case? No, I worked my ass off for them. You can lock away all of your accomplishments prior to SCW but are you really going to say their irrelevant.

Do you have any idea what those accomplishments prove? That you are willing to bust your ass off to achieve them. You asked me have I won a championship here in SCW. No, I haven't but I have done more than you would have guessed. Like how I have main evented Climax Control on numerous occasions. Like how I've been in high profile feuds with the likes of Ben Jordan and Goth. I don't need a championship to measure my success here in SCW.

Now as for me having an attitude problem, do you have a clue on who I am? I am Travis Nathaniel Andrews. I am called Mr. TNA for Total Nonstop Attitude so of course I'm going to have an attitude. That is what sets me above all of you lemon suckers. The fact that I don't hide who I really am from the world. I'm not shy about telling it like is and James come Climax Control you are going to find that out the hard way.

This will be what your third match in SCW and it's going be the second time you actually opened the show. It's got to suck knowing you are going toe to toe with someone who is main event caliber. Don't worry, I promise not to hurt you badly. I'll just plant you face first. That way you won't have to watch me gloat over you. This is going to be a fun night for me because once I'm done playing welcome wagon to you James. I'm going to be moving onto bigger and better things.

Oh, you don't like what I just said. Well, do yourself a favor, build a bridge, cry me a river and DEAL WITH IT.