Author Topic: Chapter 1: The Supremacy of One  (Read 284 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Chapter 1: The Supremacy of One
« on: March 04, 2016, 09:08:38 PM »

\'user
Attention, the following contains strong language, alcohol and possibly an act of graphic violence. Viewer Discretion is advised. TV-MA

<p align=right>February 22, 2016

had just finished as Travis Nathaniel Andrews can be seen walking out of the arena. Shawna Jennings is waiting outside with the black limousine as she gives him a smirk. Travis wasn't the happiest of moods as he gets inside the limo without giving her much eye contact. It was visibly clear that he was upset with his performance as he sits close to the other door. He places his elbow on the door while resting his chin in the palm of his hand.

"I am sorry boss," exclaims Shawna as she picks up a bottle of Johnnie Walker and begins to pour Travis a glass.

"Don't fucking mention that sham of a tragedy. There is no way in hell that village person reject should be walking around with MY championship. Do you fucking hear me?" replies Travis as he slams his fist into the side of the limousine.

"Here," she says while offering him a glass of his favorite scotch. Travis leans forward and takes the drink into his hand. He gives Shawna a look before sitting back in his seat.

"I don't care what it takes, I want another fucking shot at the Roulette Championship," he torts while taking a sip of his scotch.

"Boss, shouldn't you be focusing on your current situation? I mean Drake Green is out and I just found out that Sean Jackson left. What happens to The New Supremacy?" asks Shawna with a plague of worry behind each word.

Travis shakes his head while looking out the window. "I don't know. I'm not worried about something out of my control. I will continue doing what I do best. Now let's stop talking about Sin City Wrestling for the time being. Did you make contact with him?" asks Travis while rubbing his forehead.

"We did but the signal was very weak. I will try it again when we are home. Sir, your sisters miss you badly," answers Shawna as she shows some concern toward Travis.

Travis takes a few more sips of his scotch while looking back at Shawna. "Can you at least explain to me why I haven't heard a fucking thing from Charles in months? Does he still work for me?" he asks while placing his glass down in front of him.

Shawna nods her head while picking up her clipboard and glancing down at it. "Yes, he still works of us but there is something you should know," she answers by lifting her head back up.

"What should I know?" he asks while raising his eyebrow.

"He wants a raise and time off," answers Shawna as she drops her eyes back down onto the clipboard.

Travis scoffs a bit while leaning back in his seat. "He wants a fucking raise huh. Has he finished the tasks I laid out for him? Did he finally get the good people of Samoa to agree to my motherfucking terms?" asks Travis as he was getting livid.

"I don't know if he has or not. It's still up in the air whether he is in on our side or working against us," answers Shawna as she is busy jotting something down.

Travis moves his right hand over his eyes and begins to rub his forehead.

"Call Jorge, tell him to get the jet ready. I'm in dire need of a vacation away from people," he says while rubbing his head some more.

Shawna doesn't say another word as she picks her cell phone up. She dials the number and places it to her ear.

<p align=right>February 29, 2016

After spending an entire week in New Zealand with no contact to the outside world, Travis is sitting inside his office looking over some stuff. As he is sitting at his desk, he notices an email sitting in his inbox. He clicks on it and nearly blows a gasket.

Christian can't be fucking serious? Does he really expect me to work with her? Out of all the bombshells on the freaking roster, he puts her next to me. To say that I'm thrilled about this is would be a gross understatement but make no mistake about it. I will continue on to the second round. Last year, I did just that with the green Melody Grace. Why would this year be any different?

I know, she is a former multi time champion in the bombshell division. I know she can handle her own against that fucked up woman in Keira. I just hope she is ready to take on the responsibility of carrying her own weight. I'm not going to carry her ass like I did with Old Skool. She will need to take the bitch on and make it stick.

Travis pushes himself away from the desk while standing up to his feet. His khaki pants blow from the fan as his white shirt is buttoned up and tucked inside his pants. He reaches his hand out toward his bottle of Smirnoff as pours some Vodka into a glass.

Before I get to talking about Keira's decision to not help her wife, let me address the elephant in the room. That elephant being the mystery man. Now, I don't know what you are thinking but it will not bode well for you. Yes it is true that I know nothing about you and you will know everything about me. It's that kind of thing that intrigues me in this match. Last year, I was the one making my debut and trust me it wasn't a difficult one. I knew that my work was going to be cut out for me.

Now this year, I am expecting to move further even if my partner doesn't trust me. I could careless because at the end of the day. It's all about what I do in that ring. It's about proving in that ring that I'm not a fucking joke. Yes, I lost at My Bloody Valentine but that was three weeks ago. I had time to process it and now I will work my way back into contention.

Even if it means bashing the brain in on some mystery jack off who should have stayed home. Christian will have to pay you more just for participating but then will have to set up that hospital room for afterwards. Since the New Supremacy is sort of on the cuffs of being forgotten. I plan on taking what I learned from Sean Jackson and Drake Green and continue with my own legacy. For two long, I have allowed myself to share the fucking spotlight with everyone. When in reality, the spotlight belongs on me.

Yes, I will once again get the spotlight back and after this BFTP tournament is over. J2H will need to have eyes on the back of his head. Because The Must See Superstar will becoming for gold sooner than later. So mystery dude, please take a fucking hint and don't show the fuck up.

Travis takes a brief pause in order to catch his breath while grabbing a bottle of sprite. He twists the cap off and pours some of it into the same glass with the vodka. He puts the sprite to the side and picks the glass up. He takes a sip while having a smirk on his face.

Keira, Keira, Keira, where should I start with you? I could talk about your god awful taste in clothing but that might be sound like a compliment. I could talk about how you are conveniently absent whenever Roxi gets attacked by Twisted Sister. Then again, you might go flying off the radar telling to me go fuck myself.

That seems to be your motive as of late. When someone says something you don't tend to like, you blow up like an angry chipmunk who can't find his nuts. I know we aren't going to get physical with each other due to the nature of this match. I wouldn't want to touch you anyway. I mean that would be fucked up on my part.  

Sure you aren't bad on the eyes but I could say the same thing about the drink in my hand. What Roxi sees in you is the real mystery? I mean she is a superhero and you are just a lowly sidekick. Can you even trust your partner? I bet you don't even know his name. I bet you don't even know what he looks like. He could be a fucking midget for all we know.

I'll let Jessie deal with you. I'm sure Jessie can turn your ass inside out. Even if she doesn't possess the physical attributes that you have Keira. Jessie is still better partner than you.

He scoffs a little while walking over towards his trophy case. A noticeably loud sigh escapes from him as he takes another sip of his drink.

Eureka, California is the location for my return to dominance. Climax Control is the show to finally prove that I belong in this damn business. All the naysayers can go shut the fuck up because I aim to shock the world.

Mark Ward wasn't lying when I coined me the future of this company. He is smarter than you all give him credit. You see out of all the sad sacks on the roster. He chose me to be a member of The New Supremacy and it's that notion that will make me continue the path we began. Sean Jackson has left but I will continue to fight. I will continue to be the thorn in everyone's side. If you hate then I'm doing my job right. I don't give two squirrels fucking what you assholes say about me. Just know that from this moment forward, that spotlight will once again be mine.

I don't care how it happens. Just know that Climax Control 141 is the night you all witness the Supremacy of One. If you don't like that well then you can just DEAL WITH IT.

His phone vibrates inside his pocket as he quickly pulls it out. He looks at the caller id and smiles.

Now, if you don't mind. I must take this phone call.

A smile generates on his face as he walks out of the room