Author Topic: Unfinished Business  (Read 271 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Unfinished Business
« on: January 15, 2016, 10:51:13 PM »

\'user

<p align=right>Problems in Sri Lanka?
Off Camera
January 12, 2016

It was close to 7 O’clock in the morning when Travis’s phone started to go off. He was trying to rest up after the hellacious match he was involved in this past Climax Control. He rolls over toward his nightstand and tilts his phone up towards him. He reads the name on the I.D. and picks the phone up. He slides the bar toward answer as he places it up to his ear. “This better be a fucking emergency,” warns Travis as he sits up in his bed. “We are so sorry boss. We have a situation here in Sri Lanka,” replies Gerald as he is watching footage of an employee running out with the cash box. “What kind of situation?” asks Travis as he sits up in bed. His body glistening from sweat after a night of hot passion. As Travis waits for a response, he turns head to see a beautiful woman lying next to him. Travis doesn’t know her name but he knows she’s got a lot of explaining to do. “Boss, Ryan stole the cash box,” answers Gerald. “He WHAT?” shouts Travis as the sharp tone in his voice startles the woman. She gives a quick yawn while lifting her arms high above her head. “What’s with the racket?” asks the woman as Travis looks at her. He pulls the phone from his ear while mouthing, “Who are you?” towards her. She just smiles while sitting up in the bed.

Travis shrugs his shoulders while placing the phone back onto his ear. “Ryan stole the cash box. I don’t know when he did but boss the Sri Lanka police wants to put out an alert,” responds Gerald as Travis places his feet on the floor. “Gerald tell them not to do anything til you hear from me alright. I’m on my way,” says Travis. “Boss, don’t you have that match with Goth,” retorts Gerald. “For once, I am not worried about that overgrown Halloween reject. This is more important,” says Travis as he walks over toward his closet. “Are you sure boss?” asks Gerald. “Don’t make me fire your ass Gerald,” answers Travis. “I will tell them to wait,” says Gerald as he hangs up the phone.

Travis looks at his phone while throwing it onto the bed. “What was that all about?” asks the woman who is leaning against the door frame. Travis turns his head and notices this chick is wearing his t-shirt. “Who are you?” he asks while looking at her. “My name is Jaina Hudson. I am a huge fan of your work,” she answers while shooting him a smile. Travis’s eyes go wide as he finishes putting his pants on his lower half. “Where are you going?” she asks while watching him intently. “I’m going to Sri Lanka for a few days. Why?” he asked her while pulling his white shirt off the hanger. He walks back into his bedroom and over towards the drawer. “Can I come with you?” asks Jaina. “I guess but this is going to be a trip based strictly on business,” he says while opening the drawer. He isn’t even paying her any attention as she pulls off his t-shirt. Her bare breasts are in clear view but he doesn’t seem to care.

Travis pulls out a white tank top and puts it on. He slips on his shirt while turning around to see Jaina already dressed in black skinny jeans, a skimpy top and high heel boots. He shakes his head while moving back towards his closet. “Shawna!” he shouts as she comes running into the bedroom. Surprisingly she is already wearing her usual attire while holding her trusty clipboard. “You rang boss,” she says while picking her pen. “Shawna, I need to call Ralph. Tell him to meet me at the airport. Also get a hold of Frank Kill. He and I are going to need to have a chat soon,” orders Travis while sifting through his tie collection. “Ralph is already waiting for you and I will give Frank a call. Why we going back to Sri Lanka?” asks Shawna. Travis finally finds the perfect tie and puts it around his neck. He walks out after tying it and looks at Shawna. “Gerald called me practically panicking about Ryan,” answers Travis as Jaina fixes the tie. He shows a smile toward his number one fan. Shawna smiled while hoping this one sticks around this time. Travis picks up his jacket and flings it onto his shoulders. “Let’s hope nothing bad happened,” suggest Shawna as they walk out of the bedroom. Travis’s sisters are standing in the living room. Both of them are wearing their pajamas. Travis sees them but doesn’t say a word. Sandra looks to say something but Victoria pulls her back. Victoria knows something is wrong when Travis doesn’t acknowledge them.

A dark limo pulls up in front of the house as Shawna motions for the driver to stay inside the car. Travis opens the door and lets both girls into the limo. He gets inside the limo and knocks on the middle window. “Step on it,” he orders while sitting back. The driver peels out of his driveway while nearly cutting people off. Travis didn’t care about anyone else at this moment. “Travis, what are you going to do about Goth?” asks Shawna as Jaina cozies up close to Travis. Travis leans up in his seat and bangs on the glass again. “Pull this thing over,” he orders the driver. “Boss, you have a plane to,” Shawna reminds Travis. “I know but I got something that needs to be done first,” he tells her while motioning for the driver to pull over. His phone starts going off as Ruby Rose’s picture comes across the screen. He swipes it and places it up to his ear. “Hey Ruby,” he says while waiting for the driver to pull over.

“Hey Trav, I just wanted to wish you luck in your match. I really hope you shut that toad breath up for good. It will be nice to see you on the winner’s side for a change,” giggles Ruby as Travis listens. “After the last time we fought, I am sure he’s got no idea what is about to come at him this time around,” replies Travis. “I gotta get going. I just wanted to call you and wish you good luck,” she replies before hanging up. Jaina doesn’t seem to thrilled about another girl talking to Travis as she snuggles up against him.

<p align=right>Unfinished Business
On Camera

He shakes his head as the limo pulls onto some service road. Travis waits for the engine to cut off before getting out of the car. He pops the trunk open while pulling out a large black case. Travis places the case down onto the ground as Shawna and Jaina are standing off to the side. Travis opens the case as a beautiful video camera is sitting inside it. He pulls it out as his driver sets up the tripod. They place the camera on the tripod and get it balanced. While waiting for the camera to be white balanced, Travis looks at Shawna. “Did you call Ralph?” he asked her. “Yes, he is keeping the pilot company. I still don’t know why we stopped,” wonders Shawna as she shivers. The driver motions for Travis that the camera was ready. “We stopped because I have unfinished business,” replied Travis as he steps into the picture. The driver sets up the shot as he puts the camera on lock. Travis takes a deep breath while catching a glimpse of Jaina Hudson. He still has no idea about her but smirks. He turns his attention toward the camera.

“Goth, Goth, Goth, how many times must we do the same song and dance huh? How many times are you going to keep calling me a whining bitch? When the only person whining these days are you? I mean do you even listen to the words coming out of that mouth of yours. You kept crying about what I did at December 2 Dismember. You know that old saying, Payback’s a bitch. That’s what I plan on giving you this upcoming Climax Control. I don’t give a fuck about the past these days. I mean let’s face it the only who actually remembers things the right way is me. I mean The Monstimals can’t do anything with holding each other’s hand. Last time I checked Goth, no one held my hand when I defeated Brother Grimm. No one held my hand when I carried your painted ass in our only tag team match together. So I have no idea what you are talking about Goth but who really does these days,”

Travis takes a minute to catch his breath while removing his jacket. He places it on top of the trunk while keeping direct eye contact with the camera.

“I admit Goth you pulled one over on me. Kudos to you but you know what that did though. It pissed me the fuck off and now I just want to rip your nutsack off. I really hope your wife is standing at ringside because she will be the first one to witness your demise live on television. I keep asking myself, Is Goth really a man? Or is he an imitation of one? I mean just look at you Goth. You dress like it’s freaking Halloween. You hang around with two ground crybabies who do nothing but whine about stupid shit. Tell me Goth, how does it feel being a paid babysister? Do you get half of their paychecks? Do you offer them a sugar tit? I will never give up on my New Supremacy teammates but Goth don’t count me out. You still have to deal with my superior in ring ability. It doesn’t take much talent to swing a freaking steel chair or some kind of weapon. However, can you survive being tossed around like a ragdoll? I do believe that’s what happened the last time. You found out that I was a superior talent and couldn’t handle it. You can couldn’t take being the one on his back. We both know you are a bitch but come Climax Control. I make you my bitch,”

Jaina decides to join Travis in the shot as she places an arm around his waist. She turns her attention toward the camera.

“Goth, I heard your mouth run for far too long. It’s time someone taught you a lesson in respect. It’s time someone placed your ass in the retirement home. It’s time for the real man to take control of Climax Control. That man being Travis Nathaniel Andrews,”

Travis smirks again while looking at the camera.

“Before you get any bright ideas Goth, I didn’t pay her to say that. Those were from her own mouth and her own mind. Something you know nothing about since you pay people to kiss your ass. How many actors did you pay off too portray my first trainer and Ralph? First off Ralph doesn’t appear on Climax Control unless I ask him too. Second of all, Frank Kill passed away three years ago. So nice to know you didn’t think that one through. As for you being inside my head, get real bro. It’s called acting something you need to get better at to be honest. You see neither Sean nor myself are going to let some washed up has been get inside our head. Speaking of Sean, he mentioned a $5000 target placed on your head. Now, I don’t need that kind of money but I am going to be one who answers the call. I will be the one who takes your head completely off. Yes, the New Supremacy is down in numbers but we aren’t out. Sean Jackson is still a champion and I know my name is being tossed around for one of the two vacant championships. So enjoy your freedom while you can Goth because I am to have you locked away for a long time,”

Jaina reaches up and kisses his cheek as Travis slowly smiles.

“So I have to win championships here in SCW in order to be considered a success. Last time I checked, since I have a trophy case filled with championships then I would consider myself to be pretty successful. Yes, I have yet to hold gold here in Sin City Wrestling but like you said Goth. This is 2016. It’s a new year. Which means, it will be the year Mr. TNA becomes a champion. Before I can do that I must blow right through you. I must put you out of your misery. To answer your question Goth, I didn’t forget my background. I don’t rely on it like your pal Raab. I am a decent of those great nations but trust me Goth. I am a real red blooded American male and dammit I will prove to you that I can be nasty. I will dig way down deep and pull out that sick son of a bitch for one night. I hope you are happy Goth because I’m going to make you remember the name of TRAVIS NATHANIEL ANDREWS. Goth, you don’t have to like it. You just have to DEAL WITH IT,”

Before Travis can sign off, his phone rings again. He lifts it up and sees Julliett Brooks’ picture on his phone. He swipes it puts the phone up to his ear. “Hey Julliett” he says while staying in the camera shot. “Hi Trav, I just wanted to call and wish you good luck in your match. I will be watching you take that wanna be Goth down a peg or two,” she quickly says before hanging up. Travis smirks while throwing his arm around Jaina. She smiles as he motions toward his driver.

“Cut it,” he demands while giving him the signal. The camera cuts off as the screen goes black.