Author Topic: The Same Sob Story  (Read 307 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
The Same Sob Story
« on: January 08, 2016, 04:16:35 PM »

\'user

<p align=right>On Camera
#NP: Call Me by Shinedown

A red light appears on the screen as the lens cap covering the camera lens is lifted off as Travis Nathaniel Andrews is sitting inside his Vegas Penthouse Suite. He is wearing a very expensive Armani Sports Jacket over a T-Shirt. He has his feet propped up on the coffee table in front of him. The television is playing but the volume is on mute. He is watching some sad story with a devilish grin plastered on his face.

I'm going to need some tissues. No seriously, that is just so sad.

He sits up while bursting out with laughter.

How many times am I going to hear the same sob story from you Raab? So I'm a Joke? Is that what I am too you? Well, if I was such a joke then how come it took one shot from me to keep you down? Did you forget that? Both you and Goth were beating the hell out of each other but no one gave two shits about it. The moment I reached up and tossed your ugly ass straight through that table was when people gave a damn. Yes, I have lost to you but let's be honest for a minute. All of those wins you and Goth have compiled against me were out of pure cowardice. Let's take my last match with Goth, he couldn't handle the fact that I was actually whipping his ass. So what did he do, he had to resort to some pathetic trick in order to win. Now tell me Raab, how much talent does it take to cheat?

Travis knew deep down Raab would play the sob story card and knew exactly how to combat it.

Let's go back to December 2 Dismember shall we, both you and Samuel interfered on Goth's behalf and started to pummel Drake Green. You actually thought Mark Ward was going to back the three of you huh. Man, how stupid can you be Raab? When are you going to realize that The New Supremacy was working you from the very beginning. Maybe you should take a good look in the mirror Raab. If we were in an actual wrestling match then you would be totally fucked. Because we both know that I actually have the skills to make you look like the punchline of the joke. I'm not the joke Raab. I am better than you Raab.

You think Americans are hypocrites well so are Germans. Your just lucky Hitler isn't around these days because both you and that moron would be tossed into a camp. Speaking of that moron, how you doing Samuel? Are you enjoying being the little puppet huh? How come Raab and that pest Henry does all your talking for you? Do you even know English? Do you even know words? How do you ask Raab for some loving? Do you just yarrp everything?

More laughter escapes from Travis as he stands up to his feet.

When you going to get through that thick skull of yours Raab? Goth is just using you. He doesn't give a damn about you. Hell, no one gives two fucks about you or your man crush. You won two championships. Ooh, I'm so fucking scared. Please, I have more championships in my trophy case than you can shake a damn stick at. Speaking of being a lackey, isn't that Samuel's job. I mean the way you talk Raab it seems that Samuel can't do a damn thing without you holding his fucking hand. What is he just a giant man baby that needs a sugar tit every ten seconds? I'm trying to understand your logic. When did you beat me twice? If we go back to our match Raab then you'll know how lucky you got. You see Raab, you're just one lucky bastard but deep down you know I am the much better wrestler.

There is a difference Raab. You see this is a wrestling match which means you need to have a wrestling ability. Clearly, you don't have one and that is why you aren't a champion any longer. I mean you couldn't even beat Sean Jackson. Tell me Raab, where in your little tirade am I suppose to run for the hills? All I heard was blah, blah, blah and I clearly think you need a reality check. This is 2016 which means new year and new opportunities. Isn't that the point of being a team? Helping each other?

Geez, am I dealing with a fucking child or something? Raab, how much of an idiot are you? Do you ever take the time to hear the words escaping from that cheeseburger eating pie hole of yours? When you are in a tag team match, your partner is suppose to help you win. Did you forget the tag team match between Goth and I? Who got that the pinfall victory? Oh yeah, it was me. When I teamed with Old Skool, who got that pinfall victory? Oh yeah me. Now when was the last time you morons won a tag team match?

I don't even remember seeing you two in a match together so this will be new for you Raab. Because we all know your major weakness is tag team wrestling. Can you fully rely on Samuel? Can you trust that he won't fuck it up? I mean he is the least experience in this match. Not to mention, he is the main joke in this company. I wonder how many people actually know him. I think you and Samuel should contact Tim and see if you can join The Nobodies. Because after Drake and I get finished with your asses, you will go from being somebodies to being complete nobodies in one night.

<p align=right>Off Camera
#NP: Bad Company by Five Finger Death Punch

Travis chuckles some more while walking over towards the window. He looks down and sees the lights of Vegas. He fixes the jacket when his little sister walks into the room. He quickly turns off the camera as he looks at her.

What's wrong Sandra?

Sandra sees her big brother and walks over toward him.

I just finished listening to that German fucktard's promo on my computer. Is he really bitter over the fact you were pegged as the future?

Travis smirks a little while turning back towards the view. Sandra stands next to him as she crosses her arms in front of her.

No, he is bitter because his mother didn't hug him enough when he was a little tyke. Now he is walking around thinking being an angry shit makes you a badass. All it shows is how pathetic he is inside.

Sandra snickers as she pictured her big brother choking the life out of Lord Raab.

Just promise us you will finish the job this time.

Echoes a voice as Travis and Sandra turn their heads to see Victoria standing in front of the door. Sandra lets out a quick scream as she bolts told her sister. Travis, on the other hand, wasn't as thrilled to see his older sister. Victoria tried to smile at him as she walks in a little further.

What you doing here Vickie?

This is a new year Trav, can we at least start off with a clean slate? Besides, I came up here to spend time with my two favorite people.

Travis didn't know if he could trust her after trying to get their father to cut him out of the family.

I don't have time to deal with this Vickie. I need to be focusing on destroying Raab and that jackass Samuel.

Why can't you do both? From what I gathered from that mask wearing prick, he doesn't want this match. He doesn't want to be in this rivalry. He thinks your beneath him. How that is possible is beyond me?

Travis was taken aback from his sister's comment.

Beats the hell out of me Vickie. He gloats over beating me twice when he only beat me once. I don't know what he is talking about. Not to mention, he barely beat me the first time around so why he is gloating is absurd. He doesn't seem to grasp the fact that I was the one who stopped his reign. It wasn't Goth. Goth just picked up the scraps. Raab doesn't understand that both he and Samuel are the real jokes of this company. Mark Ward backed him because he felt sorry for him. The moment I was willing to join Mark's side, he kicked all three bastards to the dumpster. That's where they belong and where The New Supremacy will leave them. Drake and I will make this one match The Monstimals will never forget.

<p align=right>On Camera
#NP: House of The Rising Sun by The Animals

As Vickie and Travis were talking, Sandra slipped behind them and turned the camera back on. She stood back up and pointed towards it.

This shit is just too good not to get on camera.

Sandra said with a smirk as Travis laughs.

My sister is funny. She knew I wanted to continue with my dissection of you Raab. You see Raab, you can hide behind that mask all you want but we both know the truth. You love to hide behind the angry method and think it means anything to me. Trust me Raab, it means shit to me. In fact, I think it's a load of shit. In my mind, you are the biggest curtain jerker there is on the roster and the fact that you have held championships boggles my mind. How can someone who has zero wrestling ability win a championship? Not like I care because in all reality, I was just biding my time before cementing my legacy. You see I am known worldwide Raab. Did you not hear how in demand I was on our recent world tour? I was more in demand than you and your lackeys. Now tell me Raab, where do you fit in this whole situation? You are just a mere pawn in Goth's game.

Sooner or later, you will realize that I am better than you. I've always been better than you Raab. My in ring talent, my experience level is above your head and it will stay there. There really is nothing you can do this day and age Raab. All you have to do is DEAL WITH IT.

Victoria and Sandra chuckle as Sandra says one final word.

Raabturd, my brother is going to scramble your eggs and deep fry your bacon.

Travis looks at his sister as he shakes his head. Victoria turns off the camera as the screen goes black.