Author Topic: Say your prayers, Gothie Boy  (Read 339 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Say your prayers, Gothie Boy
« on: November 13, 2015, 11:02:37 PM »

\'user

It hasn't even been 24 hours since Travis made his announcement of being the first person to fight in the trenches. On the surface, he could be in this war to help Sin City Wrestling rid it's halls of a vicious cancer that is about to rise through the cracks. However, the only person Travis is looking out for is himself. The funny thing is Mark Ward knows this and is ready to let the newly christened Mr. SCW take up the leadership role. With this new development, the producers for all of the talk shows back in the US as well as in Cuba were in constant contact with him through Shawna Jennings. As she is busy setting up potential television talk show appearances, Travis is sitting on a brown leather couch located in his own entertainment suite. This room has a 72" flat screen television that is mounted up on the wall with some random television show playing on the screen.  

{Travis Nathaniel Andrews}
Damn, it is so great being me right now. I can't tell you how many people are vying to have my face on their show. I mean, how can they pass up on the opportunity to interview the next Roulette Champion. Just the sound of that is like music to my very own ears.

You would think Travis was alone in a room this size but sitting in the recliner next to the couch is his best friend Ralph Lorenzo. Now, it's been a while since Ralph hasn't been seen on SCW television since his involvement on Climax Control episode number 123.

{Ralph Lorenzo}
How are you going to tear that championship out of the hands of Goth? That man has been unstoppable and hate to say it. He's beaten you.

The moment Ralph said that last phrase, Travis placed both feet on the ground and lunged forward. He grabs Ralph by his beard and pulls him in close.

Let's get one thing straight. Goth has never beaten me one on one. Yes, he has beaten everyone who has been placed before him but I know his body has got to be hurting. I know deep down inside his own soul, he wants me to rip that championship from him. He needs me to take it from him. Why? Because he doesn't have what it takes to continue to push forward. Just like at him Ralph. The man is a walking retirement home patient and he doesn't even know it yet. Did you forget who placed him on this path? Did you forget who practically handed him the Roulette Championship?

Ralph is beginning to whimper as Travis let's go of his beard. He glances at his best friend while shaking his head.

I can not believe you of all people have zero faith in me. You don't think I've learned from my past failures. I have been a student of this game for 16 years and I am still learning something new everyday. I've learned that people from Cockney are straight up eggheads with very little upstairs. I've learned that it only takes one fucking mistake and your entire world comes crumbling down. You didn't think I learned that did ya Goth. You think I'm just going to revert back to my old ways and let you assume you got everything under control. Well, let me tell you something dickhead. When we finally clash inside that ring, you won't have that giant man-ape sticking out of your ass to protect you. You also won't have that mute clown riding your fucking coattails. I swear Goth, I think all of those chair shots are finally showing their effects on your speech patterns. The reasoning behind that statement is you didn't make any fucking sense.

Travis takes a moment to collect his thoughts as his personal assistant walks into the room.

{Shawna Jennings}
Boss, I've got you scheduled for three guest spots on three internationally shown talk shows. The only thing left for me to do is finalize the dates. Also, Daryl called and said that everything in Cuba is going to plan.

A smile forms across his lips as Travis leans back on the couch.

That is great news. Give Daryl a call back and tell him not to finalize anything until I get there.

{Shawna Jennings}
I will let him know.

She says while walking right back out of the room with her cell phone attached to her ear. Travis hasn't stopped smiling after hearing that good news. The only thing that could keep his smile is finally overcoming his one demon.

Goth thinks the pressure is starting to get to me. Please, I thrive on the pressure. It's that pressure of being the absolute best that drives me to go beyond my limits. Don't remember Climax Control 123 when I smashed the Roulette Championship in your face Goth. It was that night when I realized that belt belong to me. You see Goth, you've always been a placeholder as the real champion was preparing his mantle for the holy grail so to speak. How fitting should I stop your attempt of breaking Equinox's championship reign record. I mean when it comes to ending a championship reign, I am the master of it. Let's see, I was the one who ended Lord Raab's roulette championship reign. It's only right that I do the same fucking thing to your reign Goth. After all I did cause to happen in the first place. So it's my due diligence to be the one too end it.

Travis leans forward one more time while clasping his hands together and placing them in front of him.

Do you feel it Goth? Do you feel the walls closing in around you? Can you hear those footsteps marching down that ramp? Can you Goth? Do you Goth? Can it be possible that the Must See Superstar in all of Sin City Wrestling is going to redeem his failures? Will episode 131 of Climax Control be the night Mr. SCW becomes a champion? Only time will tell Goth so you had better say your prayers, Gothie boy. Because it's going to take a motherfucking miracle for you to walk out of Cuba still Roulette Champion. You want to question my focus. What about your focus Goth? I know you want to face so many other irrelevant raccoons that your focus is shaky. It may look like I'm focusing all of my energy on removing the Cockney scum off the bottom of my boot but that really isn't the case. My end goal has always revolved around a championship. Unlike you, I don't care which championship I'm am fighting for because I still give 110% of my soul into taking sole possession of that championship. Now as that time draws neigh, I will do whatever it takes to make that goal happen. I don't care if I got to cave your skull in with a frying pan or scatter all of your inner organs all over Cuba. Just know Goth that this time around I will not accept failure. Your time has come and gone. It is my time to take control of this division. I know it must kill you inside knowing that your reign is in dire jeopardy.

The only problem is you just didn't know it. Your reign will be in jeopardy the moment my private jet lands in Havanna. It will continue to be in jeopardy as I make my way across town to the arena Climax Control is being held. Once my music sounds and I waltz my ass down to that ring. Once the bell sounds, I will unleash my wrath upon you Goth. After the dust is settled and you are resting comfortably in Gambler's Paradise, that is when your world shatters like broken glass. Because I will be the next roulette champion. You don't have to like it Goth.

Travis pauses again while dropping his hands down onto his knees.

But you will have to DEAL WITH IT.

Travis laughs as he gets up off the couch and walks over to the mini-bar. He twists the cap off a bottle of bourbon as the scene slowly begins to fade.