Author Topic: Monster Story Time  (Read 333 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Monster Story Time
« on: September 25, 2015, 10:45:25 PM »

\'user
The following contains strong language, viewer discretion is advised

<p align=right>Chapter 1
Currently Playing: Wasteland by 10 Years

Ever since his last match against Despy didn't go his way, Travis Andrews has been hard at work trying improve his in ring skills once again. Instead of staying in the same country where the current Climax Control is supposed to be taking place, he decided to fly back to his three floor home in Las Vegas. His assistant Shawna Jennings as been hard at work as usual with the daily routines. While she is sitting in his office, Travis is inside his studio where he is sitting in front of a working video camera.

Last week on Climax Control, I told everyone that I would make an appearance and that was one promise I delivered on. Did I say I was going to knock Ben Jordan out? No, but hey when the opportunity presents itself how can I pass it up. This week on Climax Control, I get to test my ability against two so called "monsters" of SCW. Those dweebs are Brother Grimm and Casey Williams. Let me make this perfectly clear, I have nothing against these two ass clowns wanting to tear each other apart. In fact, I am still wondering why Christian Underwood is letting these old relics even compete inside MY ring. Haven't they got the memo by now? Obviously, Casey Williams wants to believe his own hype. It's going to be real funny watching this loser train get derailed off the tracks. "Freight Train of Pain" how cute Casey. Did you steal that off some toy box?

I took the time to watch some of your old matches and I got to say there is nothing that you've done that impresses me one bit. The fact that you need some punk kid named J2H watching your back proves your whole theory of being a superior athlete is wrong. You made it perfectly clear that you took this match so you can stop Brother Grimm's rise to power. You also said this was your platform to wow the brass so they can award you a title shot that you don't deserve. I get it. I am the last person you wanted to face. Trust me, I get it. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't want to face me either. I mean how many heads did I turn when I "helped" Goth regain the Roulette Championship. Hell take last week, I nearly kicked Ben Jordan's head off and everyone's still talking about it.

When was the last time you were talked about for months Casey? When was the last time you were ever relevant to even be in the same conversation as me? You claim to be superior and yet I have proved beyond the shadow of doubt that I am above you in every shape and for....

Before Travis can finish his thought, he is interrupted by shouting coming from his office. "I am surrounded by idiots," is all he says as he pauses the camera and storms out of the room. The sound of shouting and screaming begins to escalate as Travis steadily walks down the hallway. The double doors that lead into his office are just closed over as Travis stops to peek inside the small crack. "It's all your fault," says Trevor. "No, it's your fault," rebuttals Corey as they seem to be arguing over something. "What are you two even arguing about this time?" asks Shawna who is still looking at the computer screen. "He nearly cost us Buenos Aires," answers Trevor while pointing a finger at Corey. "No, I didn't. You did with your poor money management skills," replies Corey as he points a finger at Trevor. "ENOUGH!" screams Travis as he pushes the double doors open. Trevor and Corey both stare at their boss with their jaws hanging open. "Are you trying to catch fucking flies?" he asks. They quickly shake their heads no. "Then close your fucking mouths," retorts Travis as he places a hand over his forehead.

"Did you finish your taping for the week?" asks Shawna who glances up from the computer screen to see her boss standing in the room. "How in the hell can someone finish anything around here when twiddle dee and twiddle dum are fucking things up all the time? I couldn't even concrete with these two idgets ringing in my ear," responds Travis who walks over towards the mini bar. "What are we going to do about Buenos Aires boss?" asks Trevor as he takes a few steps toward Travis. "We? What is this 'we' business? You fucked up Trevor. So did you Corey so don't act all innocent. You both screwed the fucking pooch and now you are going to find a way to fix it yourselves," answers Travis as he picks up the bottle of whiskey and pops the top off. He pours himself a glass as Trevor and Corey bow their heads. "What am I going to do with you fucktards?" asks Travis as he places the cold glass against his forehead.

"You could fire them," answers Shawna as she stands up from behind the computer. "That is a possibility but I'm running out of foot soldiers," replies Travis as Shawna finally stands beside him holding her trusty clipboard. "You could send them back to Buenos Aires to finish the job," Shawna counters while writing something down on the clipboard. "Naw, I knew these two would fuck it up so I had my sister handle any loose ends these two nimrods left open," he remarks while taking a sip of his whiskey. "Travis, how are you going to counteract Brother Grimm's pure evil persona?" asks Shawna. "You let me worry about that Brotherhood reject alright. You just keep working on our plans of taking full control of SCW," says Travis as he continues to sip on his whiskey.

Shawna gives a slight nod of her head while moving back towards the computer she was working on. Without uttering another word, Travis turns around and walks out of the office.

<p align=right>Chapter 2
Currently Playing: The World Belongs to Me by My Darkest Days

Travis is standing outside of his own office as he takes one final look at those who he deemed worthy to be apart of his cabinet. A sly smirk slips across his lips as he whispers to himself, "I am still surrounded by idiots." A soft chuckle escapes from his voice as he lifts the glass of half whiskey up towards his lips. He places his lips on the edge of the glass when soft sounds of footsteps echo behind him. "What are you doing up Sandra?" asks Travis as he notices his little sister out of the corner of his eye. "How did you know it was me?" she answers as Travis slowly turns around to face her. Sandra is one of few people who make Travis smile. The other person is actually Shawna Jennings. Sandra is a beautiful early 20 year old with wavy brown hair that is shoulder length. Her hazel eyes can pierce right through Travis's tough guy facade as she stands in front of him with one finger in her mouth. "You moved in here last week, remember?" he jokes with her while walking slightly past her.

"Where you going?" she asks him while turning around. "I got something to do before heading down to Asunción, Paraguay for the weekend," he answers. "What's in Paraguay?" she curiously asks while moving towards him. Feeling that she is getting too close, he turns around to face her again. "I have business in Paraguay to take care of in person," he vaguely answers. Sandra doesn't know he is wrestling due to Victoria and him having a rocky relationship. Sandra does know Travis is hiding something but just can't quite put a finger on it. "Can I come with you?" she asks him as his eyes widen by the question. "No, you are not authorized to accompany Travis out of the country Sandra," answers Ralph who was just walking up the stairs. "Why the hell not?" she asks while stomping her foot.

"Because my job is very dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt," answers Travis. "Hmph," scoffs Sandra as she crosses both arms across her chest. "I never get to do anything fun," she mutters as Travis walks up toward her and places his hands on her shoulders. "I promise when I get back, we will spend an entire day doing whatever you want within reason," promises Travis with a half hearted grin. "Okay, I'm going to hold you too it," smiles Sandra as she wraps her arms around her big brother. "I love you," she whispers into his ear as he quickly pulls away from her. "I got something to do," he says while walking towards his studio space.

"Did I do something wrong?" questions Sandra while watching her brother walk down the hallway. "I have no fucking clue. Your brother tends to keep to himself," answers Ralph as he walks into his bedroom where a woman wearing something very raunchy is kneeling on the bed as he closes the door behind him. Sandra shrugs her shoulders while running down the stairs toward the kitchen. Travis looks behind him before re-entering the room. He locks the door, places his glass down on the round table and steps back in front of the camera. He grabs the tiny remote sitting on the stool in front of him and presses the unpauses the recording.

Hello Ghostie, oh is that not your name? I'm sorry. Maybe I should call you the Halloween Horror Night reject. Does that fit you better? I swear where does Christian find these bastards. Ghostie, I could barely understand a word you were saying then again I'm pretty sure you barely understood your own self with that drivel you kept spewing. If you think I am supposed to be scared of a man who hides behind white face paint and wears a gray wig then you obviously have been smoking something bad for you.

I am pretty damn sure "where have you been" never registered in my head. I know for a fact that I could care fucking less where you've been. I think you should have stayed underneath the rock you were hiding all these months. I mean the last time anyone saw you, you were getting your ass handed to you by some never was named Andrew Garcia. As for your vendetta against J2H, again I don't give a rats fuck why you are after him. If you think calling me cocky is going to stop me then you really have no idea who I am. I am the MUST SEE SUPERSTAR in SCW History and let's be honest. I am the only relevant wrestler in this entire contest. You want J2H. I get it. I would think someone of your caliber wouldn't be so blinded by your pathetic agenda. Since you are focused on J2H, this match will be easy pickins for me. Once you and Casey get done ripping each other to fucking shreds, I will be the one who capitalizes on your mistakes. You see I have no hidden agenda. My agenda is simple. My agenda involves sending you boring monsters back to the fairy tale books you walked out from.

Ghostie and Casey are going to find out why I shouldn't be taken lightly. After I send both of them packing, Ben Jordan you will be the next relic to fall at my feet. Your times have come and gone. It is my time now. Ghostie will learn that lesson on Climax Control. Casey will realize that he has never been on my level. Finally Ben Jordan will soon find out that contract he signed at Summer XXXtreme was more of a curse than a gift. If you assholes don't like it then suck it up and DEAL WITH IT.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 10:45:47 PM by Travis Nathaniel Andrews »