Author Topic: Prime Television for Unwashed Masses  (Read 259 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Prime Television for Unwashed Masses
« on: August 07, 2015, 09:50:57 PM »

\'user
Viewer Discretion be ADVISED

<p align=right>Last time on Climax Control 122, we saw our Must See Superstar in a Singapore Cane match with Lord Raab. The match was going extremely well until one person stuck his nose in it. Was Travis Nathaniel Andrews pissed off? Was Travis Nathaniel Andrews caught completely off guard? These questions will be answered as Climax Control 123 rolls into the Isle of Samoa. The homeland to some of the most loved professional athletes in the world.

~Off Camera~
C/P: And We Run by Within Temptation featuring Xzibit
Time Frame: 24 hours after Climax Control 122

Climax Control was still fresh on the mind of Travis Nathaniel Andrews as he took the opportunity to hop on a red eye that was heading for Las Vegas, Nevada. It was clear that Travis wasn't in the right frame of mind in order to continue his primary task of taking over the pacific rim. To some of his associates they think it had something to do with Goth getting involved in his match but that was far from the case. Travis was enjoying the peace and quit on his private jet until his cell phone interrupts the silence. He lets the phone ring one time hoping it would shut itself off. The was the wish anyway but the phone continues to sound as Travis reaches over toward the table beside his seat. He picks the phone up, slides it to the left and places it up to his ear.

Travis: What do you want Ralph?

Voice of Ralph: How did you know it was me?

Travis: Well Shawna is with me, Landers doesn't have my personal cell phone number and Valerie isn't stupid to call me while I'm in the air. So that leaves only you.

Voice of Ralph: Oh right. What can I do for you Travis?

Travis: You called me remember. You got about five seconds to tell me why I am not ruling with an iron fist on the Isle of Samoa right now.

A small gulp comes through the small speakers as Ralph seems obviously timid about something. Travis softly taps his fingers along the armrest as Ralph resumes the conversation.

Voice of Ralph: Before I tell you Travis, promise me you won't blow a gasket.

Travis: Why would I blow a gasket? This won't be the first time you screwed up and I had to save your ass. Now tell me what is so urgent?

Voice of Ralph: We had a security breach.

Normally Ralph goes silent but this wasn't normal. Travis had stopped talking as he shoots an anger gaze toward Shawna. The look on her face tells the story. Travis doesn't like hiccups in his plan of world domination. He especially doesn't like having a mole within his organization. Ralph is starting to get a little worried as he tries to get Travis's attention.

Voice of Ralph: Travis, are you there man? Travis?

Travis starts to mumble underneath his breath. The mumbles are muffled by the sound of his heavy breathing. The mumbling stops as he runs a hand through his hair before replacing the phone to his ear.

Travis: What kind of security breach? Were the cops notified? How much of our organization's secrets got out?

Voice of Ralph: Whoa Travis, calm down okay man. At first I thought the person was working for the LVPD but it that isn't the case. If we catch him or her, then you can bet we .....

Travis: What do you mean if you catch this person?

Voice of Ralph: We haven't caught them yet Travis.

Travis angrily pulls the phone off his ear, pretends to throw it against the wall while shooting up to his feet.

Travis: Are you really that stupid Ralph?

Voice of Ralph: In my defense, I was just notified of this security breach this morning. Thom was the one who first found the breach.

Travis: I don't care how it fucking happened. You had better find this person or it will be your ass in a sling. I do not have time to clean up your fucking mess again Ralph.

Voice of Ralph: Everything will be okay Travis. I have sent search teams to find the sorry piece of shit. You just relax on the plane. I will see you when you land. This is handled.

Travis: It better be

Travis ends the phone call before Ralph could say another word. He looks at Shawna who has been jotting something down on her clipboard. Travis shoves the phone into his inside jacket pocket. He then runs both hands through his slick brown hair.

Travis: I am surrounded by idiots. Shawna get in touch with Lieutenant Phils and tell him to meet me at the airport.

Shawna: Don't you trust Ralph to find the mole.

Travis: Ralph couldn't find the bottom of a paper bag.

Shawna: Good point. Not to change the subject but what are you going to do about Samoa?

Travis: I'm not even worried about that tiny little island.

Shawna lifts her eyes off her clipboard while donning a sly smirk.

Shawna: I wasn't talking about the hostile takeover of it. I was talking about your upcoming in ring appearance for Climax Control 123.

Travis starts rubbing his chin a little as Climax Control was brought up into the conversation.

Travis: What will require my services this week? Will I finally get my hands on Sean Jackson? Will I get my hands on Goth?

Shawna: Actually, you will be teaming with Goth.....

When Shawna mentioned the word team Travis turned back around to face Shawna. His eyes narrowed a bit as he walked toward the back of the plane.

=====================================================
[REC *]

C/P: Bringing Down The Giant by Saving Abel

I don't know where your mind was last week Goth but sticking your nose in my match was the final straw. You keep harping on what happened at Sri Lanka like it was a bad thing. I don't think you are pissed that I got involved. I think you are pissed because I did something you couldn't. I took down the giant that was Lord Raab. I removed him from the top and I did it all by myself. If you have such a problem with it then why didn't you scream foul. You had no problem with getting the pinfall victory after I handed him to you on a golden platter. Was it the fact that I said I made you relevant again that bothered you?

Face it Goth, without me you will still be a has been chasing another has been while I continue my rise as the must see superstar in SCW History. You say I don't have the cohonas to be in this business. That is really funny coming from a guy who hides behind face paint. That is hilarious coming from the guy who is holding something that you really didn't earn. This little match at Climax Control 123 will be something to see because in one corner you have two nobodies facing an asterisk champion and the uncrowned champion. The fact that we have Lord Raab in our corners is proof that this could be my time to shine. Goth, who says we have to work together. You want to walk out on me. That's fine. It will just prove that when push comes to shove. Your ass is a complete joke. Let's face it Goth. What I did in Sri Lanka created buzz but last week you holding my feet showed how scared you are of me.

Now I could continue wasting my time on you but I will wait till Summer Exxxtreme to rip you apart.

=============================================================

~Off Camera~
C/P: Listen to the sound by Building 429

Turbulence is felt throughout the plane as it begins to descend towards the airstrip's runway. Travis is still trying to rack his brain around teaming with one of the few men who isn't worth being in the ring with him. The plane finally lands on the ground as Travis fixes his necktie. Shawna is busy talking on the phone as the plane ladder retracts toward the ground. Travis reaches inside his jacket, pulls out his sunshades and places them on his face. He steps out onto the top of the ladder as Ralph is waiting at the bottom with a black Toyota Tundra. A small smirks comes across Travis' face as he reaches the bottom. He shakes Ralph's hand before jumping into the driver's seat.

He turns the engine over while Shawna gets into the back. Travis peels out of the small private airstrip and turns right onto the road that leads to the main highway.

Travis: Well

Ralph: Well what?

Travis: Did you find the person responsible for the security breach?

Ralph: Um, no.

Travis runs his left hand through his hair while keeping his right hand on the steering wheel. He then smacks the wheel hard with his left hand.

Travis: I am surrounding by motherfucking idiots. You had one damn job Ralph and you find a way to fuck it up.

Ralph: You didn't let me finish. We didn't the mole but we did find someone.

Travis: Who?

Ralph: Franklin Robuck.

A smirk once again appears on Travis' face as he grips the steering wheel even tighter.

Travis: Has he spoken yet?

Ralph: He won't talk. He knows something but we can't get it out of him.

Shawna: Have you tried torture?

Silence befalls the truck as Travis and Ralph look at each other. Ralph looks back at Shawna as Travis looks at her via the rear view mirror.

Ralph: Where did that come from Shawna?

Shawna: It's what they did in the olden days. Whenever a prisoner didn't speak, you tortured them enough to either get them to talk or they die from massive amounts of blood loss.

Travis: I will get this bastard to speak.

Shawna: You better not let this distract you Travis. You still have a tag team match to prepare for this week.

Ralph cocks his eyebrow up as he looks back Travis.

Ralph: What she talking about man?

Travis: The powers that be thought it would be smart to place me in a tag team match this week. I will be teaming with Goth this time around.

Ralph: Can you trust him? It's obvious that you aren't the type who plays well with others. Who are you facing?

Travis shrugs his shoulders as Shawna blurts out from the back seat.

Shawna: Jeremiah Hardin and Connor Murphy.

Ralph's eyes go big as he turns toward the window.

Ralph: Good luck buddy.

Travis: I will just have to divide and conquer.

==============================================================
[REC *]

C/P: Good Fight by Unspoken

That was the goal anyway. It's no secret that I typically don't play well with others. Goth should consider himself lucky that I don't knock his ass out and finish this match on my own. There is a strong chance that Connor and Jeremiah could walk out victorious but let's be real here. Jeremiah has only teamed with Sebastian and their record isn't really that impressive. Plus Connor could be looking to get a measure of revenge after getting demolished last week. This match could be mine for the taking. Like I said, it will be time to shine brighter than everyone. The Must See Superstar will steal the show. The Must See Superstar will be the talk of the town. The Must See Superstar will walk out of Samoa with the biggest shot of momentum. Goth will need to do something wicked in order to get something over on me.

Jeremiah, I know you consider yourself to be this "big tiger" but let's be real for a minute. You are not that scary. In fact, I bet you will fail to deliver something worthy to be considered a viable threat. Connor Murphy isn't even a viable threat but at least he can hold himself in the ring. When will they realize that I am being wasted in the minor leagues. Goth is still trying to find his wife but yet isn't trying hard enough. Lord Raab is working hard at being the most anger person in the world but lacks any kind of talent to back it up. Connor Murphy does have some brain cells left but I bet even Vixen is getting tired of his antics. Connor, I will say you found your true calling because you are the biggest nobody in the world. Tim Staggs is nothing more than a 16 year old punk trying to act like a big man. At least Steve Ramone knocked some sense into him but yet that would mean Ramone has any sense to begin with.

Let me make this simple for all of you mindless zombies, this match on Climax Control 123 is prime television but sadly it is being broadcasted for all the unwashed masses. Thankfully, they were smart to put something with enough star power to make it worth watching. Yes, I am talking about me. Goth is still irrelevant. Connor is a nobody and Jeremiah is just a placeholder. All three of these men belongs in dark matches but they should be grateful that I am allowing them to be in the same ring as myself. Goth says I have no talent. That is funny coming from a man who thinks hardcore fighting requires any talent whatsoever. Connor Murphy and Jeremiah will find out the hard way that I don't play nice with others. It's time for The Phenomenon to take his rightful place as the top badass in this company. I know you assholes might have a problem with how handle myself in the ring but there's nothing you can do to stop it. The only thing you should do is DEAL WITH IT.

The Phenomenon will catch you all in Samoa.