Author Topic: Slaying a monster with one singapore cane  (Read 406 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Slaying a monster with one singapore cane
« on: July 31, 2015, 01:04:44 AM »

\'user

Viewer Discretion is Advised

<p align=right>Leaving Japan

Episode 121 of Climax Control was wrapping up it's taping as Travis Nathaniel Andrews was standing outside enjoying a few puffs from his cigar. No one knew that Travis smoked anything except him. When it came to smoking, he chose the right time to do it. This seemed to be the perfect time as he was pleased with the message he wanted to send. The fans being to pile out of the Osaka Gymnasium as Travis shews them all away. A little girl comes over with her father looking for an autograph from Travis. He looks at her the kneels down so he can be eye level with her. He grabs the item which she wanted signed and examines it a bit. His eyes shoot like daggers back at her as puffs of smoke exit his mouth. He gives the little girl a quick glance before ripping the poster with Goth, Sean Jackson, Kain and Lord Raab on it in half. The little girl's eyes fill up with tears as Travis pulls out his cigar. He blows a long trail of smoke into the father's face before walking away from them both. Shawna Jennings is standing on the third step with her phone next to her ear. Travis makes his way over towards her right as she moves it toward her side.

Shawna Jennings: I have Jeffrey waiting at the Osaka airport with the private jet.

Travis Andrews: That is great Shawna. Did you get in touch with Greg?

Shawna Jennings: No sir. I tried five times and still got his blooming answering machine.

Travis rolls his eyes while slowly walking down the steps toward the long black stretched limo sitting a block from the gymnasium.

Travis Andrews: What good is it to have a construction foreman when he can't answer his fucking phone?

Shawna Jennings: It is extremely good sir. Without Gregory, we could face some serious problems.

Travis looks at Shawna while cocking one eyebrow.

Travis Andrews: That was a rhetorical question. Greg has done a lot for me over the years. He built all those fabulous building in Sri Lanka and now he will do it again. The Andrews Enterprise will be a global entity that everyone will make Donald Trump look cheap. Singapore is the perfect opportunity for me to expand my horizons.

Shawna Jennings: It also helps to have a few policemen on the payroll. You know to keep your records squeaky clean.

She belts out while looking down at her clipboard. Travis shakes his head while reaching the black limousine. He looks back toward the gym before pulling out his dark sunshades and getting inside the stretch car. The car slowly heads for the secret entrance into the Osaka airport as Travis is sitting back while propping his feet up on the seat in front of him. He knows that his organization is running smooth as silk since he forcibly took it from his old man. He lays his head back on the seat before closing his eyes. He starts to dream about the day he removed his father from power.

<p align=right>The Hostile takeover

It was a rather steamy summer's day on August 24th during the year 2005. Travis was enjoying significant success on the Las Vegas independent scene until his father forced him to stop. The rumors about there being bad blood between Old man Andrews and Travis were turning out to be true. No one really knows what made Old Man Andrews hate his own son but the same could be said about Travis. It was no secret that Old Man Andrews was the chief executive officer for the biggest criminal empire inside Las Vegas' city limits. He owned half of the Vegas Strip while Travis lived in a bungalow that he bought with his own money. Travis was trying to match his father's reputation as he gradually overtook one of his father's hotels without him knowing about it. Travis somehow managed to make the hotel work twice has better than bis father could ever have done.

The feud between Travis and his father was starting to take its toll on his wrestling career so he decided to do something about it. On the night he won the CWE World Gambler Championship for the second time, Travis paid an unannounced visit to his father. During this visit, he managed to swindle two-thirds of his father's company away with one stroke of the pen. His father thought he was just writing a check to keep his own son away from him. Unbeknownst to his father, what he actually signed was a legalize document which turned most of his company over to Travis. On the way out of the building, Travis uttered two words that drove the final wedge between them.

Travis Andrews: you lose

Those two words struck a major chord with his father as Travis walked out of his father's house thinking he won the lottery.

<p align=right>Leaving Japan resumes

As Travis continues to be in dreamland, Shawna is anxiously trying to wake her boss up. She shoves him several times. The fifth shove did the trick as Travis quickly snapped out of his dream. He rapidly removes his sunshades and nearly gazes a hole into his personal assistant.

Travis Andrews: What is the big idea huh?

Shawna Jennings: Jeffrey is waiting for us to board sir. We really need to get you to Singapore.

Travis Andrews: Has Greg called you back yet?

Shawna Jennings: No but Doug did get in touch with me.

Travis Andrews: Oh, what did he want?

Shawna Jennings: He wants to know what exactly is the plan for Singapore. Are we looking to buy land or are we looking to take it over?

Travis Andrews: First off we need to establish a connection with the local leadership. Next time you talk to Doug, tell him to get in contact with the Governor, the mayor of all the cities and any other official that lives in the country. Tell him to make a good impression on them. Let them know that all Andrews Enterprise wants to do is bring more tourist to their fine country. We need to start small and work our way up. Sri Lanka was the first. We a starting to expand our international holdings. Soon we will be able to overtake most of the pacific rim. This will be our finest hour.

Shawna doesn't bother trying to respond to the drivel that just escaped her boss's mouth. Travis places the sunshades back on his face as he steps out of the limousine. He can see a small line of fans forming in the distance as he turns toward the limousine driver.

Travis Andrews: What is that?

Travis asks while placing one hand on the driver's shoulder.

Limousine Driver: What is what, sir?

Travis chuckles before squeezing his hand a little around the joint of the naive driver's shoulder. He then turns the driver around while pointing towards the line of people coming towards them.

Travis Andrews: I am talking about that you stupid duckhead. What is that?

A small little light bulb goes off over the limousine driver's head.

Limousine Driver: Oh, that. Well sir, them are fans.

Travis and Shawna both smack their foreheads with the palm of their hands.

Travis Andrews: I know they are fans you idiot. I meant what are they doing here.

Limousine Driver: Well, you see sir. You are a celebrity flying out of Osaka in a private jet. I think those people want an autograph or a photo session with you. Don't you have fans?

Travis Andrews: Fans? Do you not know who I am? I am Travis Nathaniel Andrews. I don't have fans of any sort. Just earlier today, I ripped a little girl's poster up right in front of her then blew cigar smoke right into her father's face.

Limousine Driver: That is just mean. Didn't your mama ever teach you to be nice?

Travis Andrews: Nice? I don't get paid to be a nice. Hell, I don't make money by being nice. I make a living by using people for my own personal pleasure. You call it mean. I call it the Andrews method. I don't waste time pandering to a bunch of mindless twits. I only care about me.

Shawna softly places a hand on Travis's shoulder which causes to him to change his glance over his shoulder.

Shawna Jennings: Boss, we really need to get going. I know you want to throw this sack of duck shit through the window but we have to go.

Travis looks back at the dumb limousine driver and removes his hands from around his neck. He fixes his shirt and jacket while pushing his sunshades back onto his face.

Travis Andrews: You are one lucky son of a bitch but next time you won't be so lucky.

Travis turns a complete 180 as he walks up the plane steps and disappears into the jet. Shawna follows him into the jet as the airplane ladder is rolled away. Travis takes his seat next to the window as Shawna sits across the aisle from him.

<p align=right>Next Stop: Singapore

While the jet is in air heading towards Singapore, Shawna unbuckles her seat belt, gets up out of her seat and walks toward the back of the jet. She fixes herself a glass of smirnoff and moves back toward her seat. Shawna was kind of enjoying the silence for once but the silence is cut short when Travis stands up out of his chair.

This upcoming Climax Control will be one for the ages. It will be the night when everyone witnesses the highly anticipated match since Sri Lanka. Lord Raab versus Travis Nathaniel Andrews will be the one match everyone has been asking for since I crushed Lord Raab's championship reign. Ever since that night I have been getting phone calls, text messages and emails asking me why? Why did I screw Raab over? What was I thinking? Last time I checked, I don't owe anyone a damn thing. I don't owe Mark Ward an explanation nor do I owe that walking Gorilla Zodd wanna be an explanation. Lord Raab should have known that I would retaliate for his comments about me not being violent enough. Was I violent enough for ya? Did you enjoy getting slammed through the table by me?

I have heard Goth say that what I did was cowardly. Really Goth, because you had no problem with taken credit for what I did for you. In fact, I should be the champion but I will save that rant for another time. For now, I want to make sure Lord Raab has an idea what awaits him in Singapore.

Travis takes a quick pause when he notices Shawna walking towards him. Shawna hands him a glass of bourbon before retaking her seat. He takes the glass and takes a sip. He lets the small taste of the bourbon tickle his esophagus before continuing.

I just love the taste of bourbon. I love it almost as much as wondering if Lord Raab knows any other emotion besides anger. I get it Raab, being angry all the time is your schtick but let's be honest here. When you are angry all the time, no one likes being around you. Well, except those you treat like puppets. We both know before Henry and your little boy toy entered the picture that Lord Raab's career was stagnant. You were going nowhere. In fact you were just another German bastard wanting everyone to feel sorry for your ass. Calling yourself the German Masked Monster doesn't scare me one bit. It might some people but to me it makes me laugh. Why do you hide behind a mask Raab? What? Are you afraid everyone will run for the fucking hills because of your horribly scarred face? It must really burn you up inside to know that I can look straight through you and call you a complete phony.

You want to be this monster but there is nothing about you that screams monster. You rely heavily on being some violent person but you suck at it. Hell, I did all the work at Into The Void before you took the credit. That is why I called you a joke of a champion Raab. You think being a violent person makes you better than everyone else. You even said that I am not violent. You won't be thinking that way anymore after we finally meet one on one in Singapore. Yes. I do understand that it will be in your "field" but make no mistake I have yet to tap into my own violent side. What I did in Sri Lanka was just a preview. I mean it took one shot from me to take your ass out. In my mind that makes me extremely dangerous.

This match will be the final nail in your coffin Raab. I made a promise to myself that I would conquer the mid card scene before taking my rightful place in the main event. The Must See Superstar belongs in the spotlight Raab. That's what I did back in Sri Lanka Raab. I took the spotlight off of you and placed it back on me. The spotlight belongs to me and this week is your one chance to reclaim it. Since that night, you have become the after thought while I have been the talk of the town. I bet that is just eating away at you isn't it. The fact that I destroyed your precious dream of being the best violent champion in the history of SCW. I bet you are fuming at the mouth just wanting to get your hands around my neck. Well Raab, I will be looking forward to our encounter. Not because we are in a Singapore Cane match. Not because it is the highly anticipated match since Sri Lanka. I am looking forward to wiping your existence out of the company for good.

Travis pauses yet again so he can take another sip of his bourbon. He moves toward the window of the jet as he looks out at the vast countryside of Singapore.

Lord Raab, I will not sugarcoat what is about to happen. You and I are going to enter this Singapore Cane. We will look to batter each other with the most overused weapon in wrestling today. I am sure you will be busted open as will I. Hell, the referee could leave busted open. Someone will leave with their face smashed in but make no mistake Raab, you won't be the one walking out of Singapore. The Phenomenon will crush your dreams. The Phenomenon will end your existence. The Phenomenon will continue to make my name mean something in this company. Lord Raab will find himself on the losing end yet it again and this time around. The only person he can blame is himself. Raab consider yourself warned.

He takes the last swig before throwing the glass against the wall. It shatters as Travis looks directly at the camera that has been following him.

DEAL WITH IT

The scene slowly fades as the private jet lands on a private airstrip in Singapore.