Author Topic: Mr. TNA TV Episode 8  (Read 274 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Mr. TNA TV Episode 8
« on: June 12, 2015, 10:00:34 PM »

\'user

<p align="right">Las Vegas, Nevada
June 7th, 2015
McCarran International Airport meeting with Ralph

Last week, Shawna Jennings' absence at ringside took a toll on Travis as he hopped on a red eye and returned to Las Vegas. Knowing he has to be back in Qatar in a couple of days was also weighing heavily on his mind. Travis gets off the plane as it lands in McCarran International Airport around 3 in the morning. He is stepping out of the shoot into the terminal where Ralph is waiting for his best friend.

Hey Trav, how was the flight?

Boring as hell, I have to make it again in a few days. I can't wait till we are finished with this ridiculous World Tour.

The company is making a ton of money on this tour so you could have a large paycheck coming your way soon enough.

Travis and Ralph walk through the sliding glass doors while moving toward Ralph's 2015 Toyota Tundra. Travis throws his travel bags into the bed of the truck. He glances up toward the sky as a dark cloud starts to roll into the area.

Have you been able to get a hold of Shawna?

Shawna has been hard at work like always man. I talked to her a few days ago and she is trying to get your name off the blacklist in Hollywood. Oh, your father is in town and wants to see you.

Travis smacks the side of the truck, steps toward the passenger door and places a hand on the handle. He opens the door and slides onto the seat. Ralph follows suit as he slides behind the steering wheel. Before he turns the key, Travis lets out a sigh.

What does he want Ralph? Since when does my own father request to see me?

I don't know man. Victoria is the one who told me to tell you. So don't go shooting the messenger. You know I'm not exactly liked by your old man. I don't know what I did to rub him the wrong way.

It's not you Ralph. My old man is jealous that my career actually means something. You have no idea how boring it was growing up around him. He would tell the same story about 50 gazillion times with different endings to the story. When I took the family legacy of being an egomaniac, I actually had talent to back up my loudmouth. My old man couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.

Didn't your old man have a slew of friends to watch his back.

My old man didn't have friends. He just suckered them into doing his dirty work. Hell, in some ways I am like my old man. Then again I don't like sharing my spotlight with anyone. When does my old man want to see me?

I have no idea. Victoria doesn't think you will actually show anyway.

She is so right. I came home to check on Shawna and to pick up clean wrestling tights. I do not want to see that old bastard nor do I want to waste my breath on him.

Silence befalls the two friend as they continue to drive towards Travis' large estate on the outskirts of Las Vegas. The security gates slowly swing open as Ralph drives up towards the door. He takes the circle that leads up to the estate as Travis is leaning out of the window. The engine cuts off as Ralph quickly gets out of the truck. Travis gets out of the truck with the same speed as he walks toward the truck bed. He reaches inside the bed, grabs the shoulder strap of his gym bag and slings over his right shoulder.

Thanks for picking me up Ralph.

Don't mention it bud.

They shake hands as Travis walks up the steps while watching Ralph speed off toward the gates. A smirk creeps across his face while scaling up the steps leading toward the front door.

<p align="right">Inside Mr. TNA's Estate

Travis is standing in the foyer of his large estate when his butler walks up to him.

Welcome home, sir Andrews. May I have Lady Chisum draw you a bath?

The thought of his favorite maid drawing his bath water enticed him but he shakes his head.

Not right now Jeeves, do you know where I can find Shawna?

Ms. Jennings is in your office sir. She has asked not to be disturbed.

Travis lets out a slight chuckle before leaving his bags with Jeeves and heading towards his office. He stops at the door and notices the note taped on it.

DO NOT DISTURB

Is what the note says as Travis rips it off the door, turns the knob and enters his own office?

Jeeves, I told you not to disturb me.

Shawna blurts out after hearing the door opening behind her. She whips her head around to see her boss standing in the middle of the room. She gulps a little before retracting her previous statement.

Travis, I didn't know it was you. I thought Jeeves was trying to come in again.

What is going on Shawna? Since when did I allow you to use my first name?

Shawna moves her eyes away from him and lands them back on the stack of papers on his desk. She takes a small step to the side as Travis walks up to it.

That bastard Ryan Seacrest with help from Don has managed to get your name on every blacklist in Hollywood.

WHAT!?

That is why I came back to Vegas before you faced Shipman. By the way, how did that match turn out?

I don't want to talk about that match. Did you get a hold of Boswell about this shit?

Shawna shoots an "Are you serious?" look at him.

Yes, I tried getting a hold of him but he isn't taking any calls at this time.

This is not what I needed right now. I told Boswell to pay off Seacrest but it's obvious that he couldn't do it.

Oh, your little sister Renee paid me a visit the other day. She said that your father is backing Ryan Seacrest's decision to blacklist you from Hollywood. According to her, this is his way of getting you back for something. She was being very cryptic.

Travis grabs a handful of the papers on his desk and throws them into the air. He walks back toward the center of the room while running his fingers through his hair.

I will deal with that old bastard eventually but right now I need to refocus for Climax Control. I have the opportunity to weaken one of my opponents for Into The Void IV while injuring two brainless twits as well.

Can you trust Old Skool enough to win the match?

I don't have to trust that pathetic excuse of human flesh. He should be glad that I am willing to carry his ass throughout this tag match. He should be happy that I don't drop his ass while taking on both Surf Boys by myself. I don't remember the last time Old Skool has even won a match. That is why he will just stand on the apron and let a real winner take charge in this match.

What about the Surf Boys?

What about the brainless twits? Did I wrong Mark Ward in some way?

Travis asks with Shawna stopping in the middle of picking up the papers. She looks at him while raising an eyebrow.

What are you talking about boss?

Do you not see it Shawna? I am the only man in this match with a working brain. Narly and Radical are your typical surfer dudes. They are 15 cards shy of a full deck. I hate to say it but I think Old Skool is a little smarter than them. However, I believe when God was handing out brains these three were in the back of the line. Tell me what kind of name is Narly and Radical. Those don't even sound scary enough to be serious professional wrestlers. They sound like names of rejected Scooby Doo characters.

Narly and Radical, I really don't care that you two are former tag team champions. Because in my mind, I have no idea how you two even managed to win those belts in the first place. It's not like you both are even a threat. I just hope you two can find your way to the ring. Then again, I rather not waste my time in beating you both. Lord Raab and Connor Murphy had better pay close attention to this match because I can bet, the winner of this tag match will walk out of Into the Void IV as the new SCW Roulette Champion.

Let's say Old Skool and the Surf Boys try to take you out in this match, what do you have to about that scenario?

I highly doubt those bird skulls could put something like that together. Even if they did, The PHENOMENON will destroy them. If you morons don't like that logic then I only have one thing left to say to you all. DEAL WITH IT!

Shawna gives a soft smile as Travis gives her a slight nod before leaving the room. Words don't have to be spoken between them as Shawna resumes her work.