Author Topic: Three Faces of Horror meet Doom (Vlog Entry 2)  (Read 282 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Three Faces of Horror meet Doom (Vlog Entry 2)
« on: October 27, 2016, 10:14:59 PM »

\'user

Last time on Andrews Television, we witnessed the historic defeat of one Chris Shipman. The tale has been told thousands of times with each story making more sense by the minute. This week, our hero returns to the six sided ring to face three men in hopes to garner more momentum towards High Stakes. With hopes of finally beating this championship drought.

<p align=right> Vlog Recording

The road to High Stakes has gotten off to a great start for one Travis Nathaniel Andrews. He has bounced back from his disappointing loss at Violent Conduct 3. It first began with his tainted congratulations speech towards the child of SCW known the world over as Despayre. It's no secret Andrews despising almost everyone who isn't him. He has chosen to go the less conventional method into securing what he wants and that is championship gold. In Travis's mind he is the sole reason Climax Control has been worth anything for the past two years. Every since his arrival, he has been outspoken about his position and why he has yet to be a champion. Now as the Halloween Special was approaching, Travis thought it would be amazing to visit an abandoned funhouse.

RUBY ROSE: Are you sure about this babe?

Ruby asks Travis as they walked down an embankment belonging to a very dark river bed. The sun was beginning to set in the distance as a sick, twisted grin appeared on the face of Travis.

TRAVIS NATHANIEL ANDREWS: Yes, my dear Ruby. In order to truly understand what makes this night so fucking special other than its a perfect night for my candy stores to make a gazillion dollars selling brats a shit ton of candy just to satisfy their sweet tooths. Walking through this funhouse will get me in the right frame of mind for whatever the powers that be has in store for me and the three faces of horror.

The breeze slowly begins to pick up as Ruby's red locks are flowing in the wind. Her hands are firmly wrapped around both her biceps as they run up and down on them. Her teeth are beginning to chatter together as she tucks herself inside Travis's body.

TRAVIS ANDREWS: What's wrong babe?

He asks with a look of concern on his face. The funhouse wasn't to far up the road as they took a minute to stop. Ruby glanced up at him.

Ruby Rose: If you wanted to bash a clown's skull into tiny little clown fragments then I would jump right in with you. If you wanted to make fun of the chubby little dweebs who walk into your candy store then I would do that with great pleasure. But this? Do you truly think walking through some funhouse which could be covered with cobwebs, have live bats and other creepy things is just not you. That's something Chris Shipman would do just for the hell of it. You are about the finer things in life. You have enough money to make people come do this for you so please explain why this is so important.

The words just jumped off of Ruby's tongue like twin headed daggers going into a dragon's neck. Each word had meaning behind them and each word hung in the air without a nail. Travis stood there still as a plank. His mind was running a thousand miles per hour without showing signs of stopping. He looks at Ruby and drags his hand through his hair.

Travis Andrews: You want to know why this is so important. You of all people shouldn't be questioning my motives Ruby. You have been there with me when my own father belittles me in front of everyone. My own twin brother wants nothing to do with me even though we share the same hatred for our father. This match isn't just a match for me Ruby. It's my way of proving that I am what I say I am. Everyone has been talking about my nonchalant way of challenging Despayre for the Internet Championship. They think all of these people I have lined up to challenge him is some sort of test. Despayre doesn't need help when it comes to winning gold. Do you know why? It's because he is Christian Underwood's go to party planner. Despayre has received more opportunities then I have and it's really starting to piss me the fuck off.

As Travis was speaking, he began walking towards the direction of the funhouse. Ruby followed him until he stopped to look at her again. His eyes were filled with so much rage that it nearly frightened her. It hasn't been documented but Travis does have a mean streak which seems to have manifested himself in the recent weeks. It first started after Violent Conduct 3 when he failed to capture the Roulette Championship yet again.

Ruby Rose: Travie, you don't have to prove anything to anybody. Mark Ward knows how valuable you are to this company. He wouldn't have hand picked you to be the fourth member of The New Supremacy. If you think about it, you are the only member of that group to remain. Drake Green and Sean Jackson have bailed. They left. Mark Ward wants real champions again and something tells me he wants you to be the leader. So can we please go back home? This place is giving me the willies.

A slight smirk falls across the lips of Travis as he looks at his beautiful girlfriend.

TRAVIS NATHANIEL ANDREWS: If you want to turn back then go for it Ruby. I'm not forcing you to follow me but this is something I have to do for myself. I am not going to face those three baboon butts without preparing myself for whatever is thrown at me. This is a Halloween special babe which means anything can and will happen. Two of my opponents already have an advantage over me. The advantage isn't wrestling based obviously since neither one of them could wrestle themselves out of a wet paper bag. I'm talking about them having faces that only a baboon would love.

Ruby chuckles a bit at the descriptive way Travis described Chris Shipman and Andrew Garcia. She hesitated for a minute on what she wanted to do before making a bold choice and stepped right up into Travis's face.

RUBY ROSE: I already came this far with you. It would pain me not to hear what you have to say about Steve Ramone and his entire entourage. Plus, I want to hear more about how this Chris Shipman is going to find himself in another scenario where he will have to tap out.

Ruby plants a soft kiss on the lips of Travis before walking ahead of him. Her gait had changed just slightly as a pervish smirk floats across the lips of Travis.

TRAVIS NATHANIEL ANDREWS: Can you believe it? This is my third or fourth meeting with Steve Ramone in the ring and each time it has turned out to be a complete waste of my time. I mean seriously does he ever come up with something original. First he brings out two idiots who were probably rejected by Rob Zombie. I would imagine they sucked as musicians which is why they tried their hand at being bodyguards. Unfortunately, they drew the less imposing guy in all the world. Steve Ramone is the real reason people shouldn't have drunken sex. I mean just look at him. The guy dresses like some rejected 70s character with a failed model as his valet. Steve seems to be more focused on making sex tapes than proving why he should be in another title match. I mean how many title matches has this cry hole had anyway. How many times did he cry foul afterwards? Well, I will be sure to make him cry a lot more after I send him back to the rejected era he is impersonating.

A cackle explodes out of Ruby as she looks over her shoulder at her man. Her eyes are sizing him up as he moves behind her.

RUBY ROSE: What about Andrew Garcia?

Travis stops midstride and looks up at Ruby.

TRAVIS NATHANIEL ANDREWS: I am sorry. Who in the bloody hell is Andrew Garcia? What has he done to deserve to be in the ring as me? Why is he even mentioned in the same breath as me? Andrew Garcia is the reason why women shouldn't date elephants. The guy makes me sick to my stomach and it has nothing to do with his sexual orientation. How he spends his nights is of no concern with me? It's the fact that he is stepping into my ring on my show. That just won't be done. I can't allow that kind of unjust matchmaking slide. I bet Christian had something to do with this. He never did like me. He always thought I was too big for my britches but having me face the long lost brother of Dumbo the Elephant isn't the way to go. I don't want to have peta pounding on my door because I endangered the life of an endangered species. I thought facing Steve Ramone was bad but this right here is worse.

Ruby stops moving and turns to face her man. He takes a minute to catch his breath.

TRAVIS NATHANIEL ANDREWS: Nothing compares to the total lack of competition that Chris Shipman brings to this match. The guy is tough no doubt about it but I already made him tap out. I am one of the few who have managed to do just that. James Tuscini couldn't do it. Andrew Garcia wouldn't know how to do it and Steve Ramone is too stupid to know how to do it. Out of the three faces of fear, he is the only competition I will receive this week and that is just sad. It's sad because now the Most Must See Superstar has to carry three dead weights just to keep this match relevant. Nothing in the world will keep me from obliterating them from the history books. Shipman will fall to me once again. Steve doesn't have the luxury to pick his own match and Andrew isn't worth the ink to print on paper. I will destroy them. The only saving grace you three idiots have is to build yourselves a damn bridge, cry a motherfucking river and DEAL WITH IT.

Travis takes a deep breath as Ruby walks back towards him and flings her arms around his neck. She kisses his lips as the scene begins to fade.