Author Topic: House of Horrors (Vlog Entry 1)  (Read 263 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
House of Horrors (Vlog Entry 1)
« on: October 14, 2016, 08:32:55 PM »

\'user
Questions has risen from the stunning actions of one Travis Nathaniel Andrews. Last week on Climax Control 160, Travis made a friendly gesture towards the recently crowned Internet Champion, Desparye. Words were said but it was the slap heard around the world. No questions have been answered by anyone in the Andrews' camp but rest assured those actions did serve a purpose. What purpose? Well, you should watch and find out.

<p align=right>Daily Vlog Entry #1
House of Horrors
Undisclosed Location
On Camera

A dimly lit room comes into view with flood lighting being the only source of light emanating from inside the room. The flood lights are placed on low beam as the silhouette of a man can be seen in the middle of the room. His hands appear to be interlocked together and drooping in the middle of his legs. His head appears to be bent towards the ground with his eyes pointed toward the strange markings carved into the concrete slabs around him.

VOICE: Fear is such an interest concept. For centuries men have sought out to use this emotion against each other for the sole purpose to intimidate one's opponent. Throughout history, fear has been the greatest weapon employed by many and most have seen a great deal of success. Take Hitler for example, the man showered his own people with fear which crept into paranoia. This worked until his country decided to fight back. Once that rational fear is diminished then there is nothing one man can do to extract said emotion again.

The voice takes a minute to catch his breath as more lights begin to fill the room. The man sitting inside the chair is Ralph Lorenzo. The best friend of Travis Nathaniel Andrews has been by his friend's side through thick and thin. He was waiting for Travis to finish some important conference call in the other room and decided to take this opportunity to try his luck at sounding tough. The door opens as Travis steps inside of it. He is wearing a hoodie with a t-shirt and cargo pants.

RALPH LORENZO: What's with the look Travis?

Ralph questions the strange look for his partner as a smirk finds its way across the glossed lips of Travis Nathaniel Andrews.

TRAVIS NATHANIEL ANDREWS: Did you not hear the news from earlier in the week?

Travis answers while looking at his friend with both arms raised high into the air. Ralph shakes his head as Ruby Rose sneaks into the room and leans up against the wall.

RALPH LORENZO: What news are you talking about Trav?

Travis strikes his forehead with the palm of his hand while keeping his index finger and scratching across the tiny wrinkles beginning to form.

TRAVIS NATHANIEL ANDREWS:I have somewhat of a huge challenge placed in front of him this Sunday for Climax Control 161. For just the second time ever, I will step inside the ring with the disgusting troglodyte known simply as Chris Shipman. The man is five eggs short of a full dozen if you know what I mean.

Ralph nods his head halfway while shaking it the other half.

RALPH LORENZO: No, I am not quite following the tracks you are laying down.

RUBY ROSE: He is talking about the lack of intelligence Shipman has shown towards Travis. The guy truly believes he will walk out with a win under his boot. How delusional does one have to be when speaking such lies and deceit?

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Travis steps further into the room. His facial expression not changing at all nor is it showing any sign of fear.

TRAVIS NATHANIEL ANDREWS: Chris Shipman can spew all the false truths he so desires. He will just suffer the same fate James Tuscini was dealt two weeks prior to Violent Conduct 3. James Tuscini thought I would quiver in my boots but I proved to be too much for him to bear. He couldn't handle being out played by a man who is superior in every way possible. I have never needed a championship to tell me how dominant I can become in this industry. All I needed was my superior intellect along with my extraordinary abilities in the technical game. Our friend Chris Shipman would rather turn this into a battle of nutrition which would be the worst thing he could do et this juncture.

Ever since Violent Conduct 3, I made a promise to myself that everyone who steps into that ring with me will realize that I am not joke. They will realize that when I win a match its not out of pure luck. Chris Shipman has some tremendous goals but how will he achieve them. He disappears for lengthy periods of time without any sort of warning, he just up and leaves without a trace. Tell me, is that the kind of champion this company needs. J2H is the same exact way. They demand so much but give only little. Where as I give so much of myself but receive very little. When was the last time I had a truly one on one championship match. When did I face someone worth a damn and not some walking pen cushion. Chris Shipman will find himself in his own little house of horrors.

The room suddenly turns into a well lit room with posters, pictures and other memorabilia from all of the famous psychopaths in history. Ted Bundy, Son of Sam, Leatherface, Al Capone, Jason and Freddy Kruger all line the room with small captions under neath them.

TRAVIS NATHANIEL ANDREWS: These faces are only a sample of all the greatest butchers of all the world. Each man has their own story may it be real or fictional. However, they all have one thing in common with you Chris Shipman. They can be stopped. I believe your record speaks for itself Chris. When rules are involved Chris, you can't deal. You make mistake after mistake because your brain is wired to be a rule breaker. You thrive on the need to bash one's skull into a thousand pieces with just a brick. That is your strength Chris and that's nothing to be ashamed of. That is unless you are stepping into my element.

If this was a hardcore match then this matxh would be in your wheelhouse but I would still enter it the same as right now. I don't fear you Chris. I will never fear a man who tells false lies just to make himself feel wanted. This is my proving ground. It will prove that I should have left Violent Conduct 3 as a champion but this Sunday. I will be more than happy to make you my constellation prize. I am one another level than you could fathom Chris. I have agility, speed, grit and the attitude to back it up. You may be looking to dismantle me and scatter my insides all over the Arizona desert. However, it will be I who leaves you a broken vessel. Your blood will not stain the canvas for it shall sharpen the announce desk. Your limbs will be limper than a wet noodle. James can bitch about my money, Despy can whine about the strong hand of God that struck him across that innocent face of his and you can spew nonsense until you are as blue in the face as one third of the Blue Man Group.

The fact that your silly house of horrors will crash all around you should be a clue that I mean business. Shipman, your win from Violent Conduct 3 will be erased as I look to wipe you off the face of this earth. There is only one thing you can do from this point forward. Cry me a damn river, build a fucking bridge and DEAL WITH IT!

The three individuals look at each other before a hand reaches around towards the lens. The scene fades as Travis takes a seat on the cool metal desk in the corner.