Author Topic: Attitude Era Episode 20  (Read 294 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Attitude Era Episode 20
« on: September 09, 2016, 05:23:08 PM »

\'user
The following may contain strong language and imagery not suitable for children. Viewer discretion is advised

<p align=right>Dont count me out
On-Camera

The moment Climax Control 159 was announced Travis Nathaniel Andrews was sitting in his three story home in Las Vegas, Nevada. He was sitting behind his oak desk with a glass of brandy to the right of him. Ruby Rose was sitting on the leather couch in front of him going over a few numbers before their next board meeting. Ever since he took over Andrews Inc, the company has soared into new financial heights. Heights his father only wished he could have reached.

As they are crunching numbers, a small ding pops from his computer as Travis turns his head towards it.

"What the fuck?" he asks while placing a hand on the mouse. He places it onto the scroll bar and moves the bar down to show an email from Mark Ward. "Looks like Mark sent me an email honey," he says while clicking onto the title.

"What does it say babe?" asks Ruby as she places her paperwork down and leans back on the couch. Her luscious red hair falls to one side of her body as Travis gets a little distracted by her.

The email opens up as Travis glances down at it. A slick smirk forms across his lips as Ruby tilts her head to the side. "That smirk means one thing. You have a match," she says with a cheerful tone to her voice. Travis nods his head while reading the entire email. "Yes, I have a match with that annoying flea named James Tuscini," replies Travis as he also notices an attachment on the email.

Travis clicks on the attachment as a promo video from James Tuscini begins to play. The voice of his Uncle Pinky comes over the speakers as Ruby immediately tries to shield her ears from his horrible voice. "What in the hell is that?" she asks. "It's some weird promotional video James Tuscini made with his idiot Uncle. I swear it seems James is still hung up on how I defeated him in his third match with Sin City Wrestling," answers Travis as he pauses the video.

The falls silent as Ruby uses her index finger to clean her ears out. "Thank the heavens that annoying pest is off. James just couldn't believe that you were superior in that night. So in order for him to sleep at night he has to make an excuse for why he sucked," says Ruby as she crosses one leg over the other. Travis simply nods his head while leaning back in his own chair.

"I find it to be pathetic that in order to make him sound intelligent that he has to drudge up the past. When you play that match back James, it was you who sent me into the referee. So you should blame yourself for your own misfortune. As for our second match against each other, yes you did win but that doesn't prove a damn thing. Cause you see James, each time we fought. I gave you more than you bargained for in the wrestling aspect but of course you don't remember that do you. You are only focused on outcomes," begins Travis as Ruby is listening.

"How many times must I say that I don't need a championship to know that I'm a superior athlete? How many times must I prove it? Every time my back is forced into a corner or I'm stuck against the wall. That is when I'm most dangerous. Everyone wants to write me off thinking I can't win a damn match. James Tuscini thinks he is just going to walk all over me this time around well I got a newsflash for you James. You won't be doing any walking in this match. Let me explain why that won't happen so your pea size brain can fully understand. Last week, you was in a grueling ladder match.

As everyone is aware, you lost that match to a guy who shouldn't have been in that match in the first place. That's a topic for another discussion but that's not my point. My point is James. You aren't at one hundred percent. You can spin any tale you want to help you sleep but in the end. You will be placed in a predicament like our first match. That predicament being on your back while I stand over you. That is your reality. You are living in a fantasy world and trust me James I will knock you back into reality. You can say whatever you want but fact is fact. I was the one who ended your first undefeated streak and I promise you James. I will do it again.

How will I do it exactly? I'm going to do it by wrestling my game. Playing to my strengths and giving you a length dose of your own medicine. There is a reason Tommy Knocks says that I'm an underrated superstar here in SCW. It's because people like you James needs to feel important. You may have the outcome you want seared into your brain but I promise you that won't be the outcome come Sunday.

There is a major reason why I am Mr. TNA and that's the intensity I bring every time I step into that ring. My level of confidence continues to grow each time I step out onto that stage. When those people are booing their hearts out at me. That's when I'm most happy. I could careless if those fans are chanting my name because I don't do this for them. I do this for me. I do this for my spotlight. It's no secret that I'm the most sought after superstar here in SCW. Just look at me James. I am the epitome of greatness. I don't need a championship to be Mr. SCW. For I am Mr. SCW and no one will take that away from me. Not you. Not J2H. I will be a champion one day and when I am the champion. Then the Attitude Era will sore to new heights. Until then, I will take solace in the fact that I gave you the first back to back loss of your career James Tuscini.

I know you are going to make sure that doesn't happen but James it will happen. How do I know it will happen? Because I always deliver on my promises. Now, you can continue to complain about how I beat you the first time but the second time will be just as sweet. So you can continue to cry James but I beg you. Build a fucking bridge first before you cry a river and just DEAL WITH IT,
" he finishes as Ruby had gotten up from the couch and moved behind Travis. Her hands move slowly down his chest as she grins.

"I don't think James Tuscini stands a chance in a monkey Pitt this Sunday. He thinks he's facing a broken man but he is facing a pissed off man. A man who deserves more than he has been given. A man who does so much for SCW but gets nothing in return. What have you done James? Besides giving prestige back to the roulette championship. Have you been to multiple press conferences in multiple countries? I don't think so. My man does that and so much more. It's why he is the most must see superstar in SCW history and come Sunday your ass will me pushing daisies. Luck is for the weak so James good luck because you will need it," adds Ruby as Travis is smiling from ear to ear.

"See you on Sunday. If you make it that long," says Travis as Ruby gives him a kiss while the scene slowly fades.