Author Topic: Late Night with Fallon  (Read 278 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Late Night with Fallon
« on: August 12, 2016, 02:44:20 AM »
 The studio audience was just beginning to pour into their seats as Ruby Rose is sitting in the back. She is having her makeup done with the makeup artist as the director makes his way over to discuss how the events were going to go for the show.

"Alright, we are about to go live in twenty minutes. Where is Travis?" asks the director while pulling back his sleeve to check his watch.

"Travis does what he wants and he will be here," answers Ruby as she tilts her head back so the artist could finish the job.

The director inhaled just a little while walking back towards Jimmy's dressing room. This wasn't the first time Travis had been late for a talk show but it would make for excellent television. After a few minutes the door swings and Travis comes walking in holding a cup of Starbucks.

"Alright people, let's get this show on the road. I need to get ready for my big match on Climax Control," he says while moving past the makeup chair. He seemed to be in a good mood as the director walks up to him.

They discuss the show perameters as Travis just sips on his coffee. "Look pal, I know how to move with the cameras. I am in show business and I wrestle on a daily basis. Now can we hurry this up, I have to shut a dog face gremlin up about his lucky title defenses," says Travis while showing an undeniable confidence about him. His face lights up when he sees Jimmy Fallon walk out of his dressing room.

Travis snickers while ignoring the director's comments.

"Look Jack, I don't give a damn what kind of schedule you have or who you have on this show. I am the most important person right now. Do you understand? I am headlining Climac Control once again. This time it's against a man I have beaten once. A man who continues to bring up the fact that Steve Ramone got involved. I didn't ask for that numb skull to get involved James but you knew the risks of being in a match while feuding with him.

I mean Steve isn't known for being the brightest bulb in the package but at least he is smarter than your recent string of undesirables. I mean how many times were you going to face the same people you have already beaten. It must have been tiring for you James. I know for me it wasn't difficult seeing how I knew when it came to us getting back into that ring. You would bring up how the match ended but fail to acknowledge the result. The fact is I beat you James. When everyone failed, I succeeded. Now, I finally get the one opportunity to shut every doubter up. I get to teach Tommy Knocks who is truly the best technical wrestler on this roster.

James is going to find out just how tough I can be in that ring and rest assured your title reign will be in major jeopardy. I didn't beat two hacks just to squander this chance. I didn't come back just to be considered second best. I am the whole fuxking show and James you will receive a major blow to your confidence. I know you like to apply submissions but that didn't work last time. Last time, you tried everything under the sun but I fought back. I took everything you gave but at the end of the day it wasn't enough. How will it make you feel if I do it again? Well that will be answered as we hit the great white north. James Tuscini, your run as Roulette Champion is over,
" he says while moving away from the director. The director scratches his head while shrugging his shoulders.

Ruby Rose places her hand on her man's shoulder as they wait to be introduced. "What are you going to do about that dirty old man hanging around ringside?" she asks while nibbling on his ear. Travis places a hand on hers while looking at her.

"If that old bastard does try anything then I will have more reason to snap James Tuscini like a fucking twig. He thinks I'm going to lie down and let him just continue this magical run of his. Well, he has another thing coming because I don't lie down for no one. If James wants to win then he will have to bring his dog face gremlin ass to that ring and prove it. I know that my A game will be brought. I will also bring my b, c, d, e and every other letter of the alphabet game. I'm coming with every ounce of intensity, every ounce of blood in my body, every ounce of sweat and every tear that I will shed. I am willing to go to any links just to claim that belt. Don't believe me James. Ask your boys Goth and Casey Williams. Ask Matt Spears. Ask Markus Reeves.

When my mind is set on something I will not hold anything back and trust me James. The outcome will remain the same. You will be looking up as I'm standing over you with the Roulette championship in my hand. That will be the scene James. It's not smoke and mirrors. It's not a guessing game. It's real James and you will just have to DEAL WITH IT,
" he says with a chuckle.

He gives her a kiss before walking out onto the set. The scene fades as the fans go wild.