Author Topic: Back to Basics #1  (Read 271 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Back to Basics #1
« on: July 16, 2016, 12:00:27 AM »

\'user

The scene opens inside the home of Travis Nathaniel Andrews as he is sitting on the couch with a television reporter sitting across the room. He is wearing a custom made suit with his eyes covered with his sunglasses. The reporter is looking around the room fearing that Ruby Rose is going to pop out of nowhere and intimidate her.

{Travis Nathaniel Andrews}
If you are looking for Ruby then you can breathe easy. She is spending some quality time with her sisters.

The reporter does breathe a sigh a of relief as she settles herself in the chair.

{Television Reporter}
Thank you for agreeing to this interview Mr. Andrews. I know you are private person.

Travis holds a hand out toward her to shut her off.

First off, I allowed you to be inside my home because you were searching for a high quality interview and I needed an outlet to share somethings. Secondly, you only ask questions that gear toward SCW anything beyond that will be rejected.

The reporter nods her head while sitting up in her chair.

{Reporter}
Alright, my first question for you Mr. Andrews revolves around your twitter war with one J2H. Why do you despise each other?

Travis laughs while looking at her.

Out of all the questions you could ask me, you ask that one right off the bat. Well, to answer your question, J2H is a high school jock who still needs someone holding his hand. Tell me, what kind of world champion is he anyway? He first challenges everyone but yet doesn't like it when someone answers the challenge. It's almost like he can't handle someone actually stepping up to the plate. Then again, he isn't half the superstar that I am nor will he be the reason Climax Control is where it is today.

The reporter stares at Travis as he just smiles.

{Reporter}
What about your opponent for this week? Do you think he has a chance to defeat you?

Travis chuckles at the question while shifting his weight.

You should have been a comedian. That was comedy gold. I don't even think Ryan could beat a wet mop. They guy started out with such fire and vigor but I guess those flames are flickering at best. I do realize how talented he is but he's got nothing on me. There is a reason why Tommy Knocks continues to say I am one of the best technical wrestlers on this roster. Don't believe then go watch some of my highlights and you will see how much I can take over a match.

Travis takes a minute to pause as the reporter looks to speak but Travis shakes his head.

You don't get another chance to speak because this is my time. Ryan Keys has squandered every chance he has had against James Tuscini and failed. When I faced James for the first time, I beat him. Do you know what that means? This means Ryan will find himself in another loss on his record. I really don't give a crap if he just wants to have fun. This is my time and trust me. Ryan Keys will become an after thought because his days are done. I am coming for another shot of the World Heavyweight Championship. Ryan, your days are officially numbered and the only thing you can do is DEAL WITH IT.