Author Topic: Pranks and Presents  (Read 899 times)

Offline Gabriel

• View Profile
    • Gabriel
Pranks and Presents
« on: August 06, 2012, 02:45:20 PM »
 "You are shitting me!"

Which one of those fuckers took them!?

Inside my cabin...

Called a cabin, right?

I frantically throw clothes out of my bag on the bed, much to the amusement of Synn, Shane, Fantasia, Kittie, Rage, Despayre and Angel. I turn to the group, trying to look as innocent as possible.

"Which one of you guys took them?" I ask firmly.

The group look around each other, holding back laughter through smiles.

"Not sure what you mean mate" Shane says, his English accent filling the room.

"Maybe you just forgot to bring them Magic Man" Rage chips in

I stare at the group, looking around at each one of their faces.

"Look, I got ya covered sun, I always bring extra stuff for such occasions" Shane informs me.

"I'm not walking around here in a leopard print thong Shane!" I fire back

"Yeah, that would show off way too much of his legs" Despayre adds.

I stare at Despayre, my eyebrows lowered

"What?" He says with an innocent shrugs "Angel said that, not me."

Despayre shrugs at me

Right, I know one of these fuckers stole my swim shorts, Despayre, nah, too happy with his mother on board to worry about something like this. Fantasia and Kittie, they don't get too involved in this macho top dawg bullshit. Synn is pretty busy watching every move Despayre makes, especially when Margaret is around. He's like a hawk, so nope, but knuckle heads one and two, Rage and Shane, those two would do something like this. Right, payback

"Give me five minutes and I'll be back" Shane says as he heads towards the door.

"I'm going to see mom, she bought Angel some starburst." Despayre says proudly "Angel loves the lemon ones"

"Cherry's better" I tell Despayre with a shrug

"You two are stupid" Rage adds "Orange is so much better"

Synn sighs as he turns to Kittie and Fantasia

"Three grown men, debating starburst" Synn mutters to them.

"Three grown men and a teddy bear" Kittie replies

A downward smile passes Synn's lips, the left corner of his mouth curling down. Shane bursts back in to the door, throwing shiny blue material in Gabriel's direction. Gabriel catches them and looks at them.

"You're gonna look the bollocks" Shane says proudly

"People are gonna be looking at my bollocks!" I fire back in disbelief

I look down, seeing the bright blue speedos in my hand that Shane has give me, slowly shaking my head.

My nuts are gonna be all over the place wearing these things. I know it was one of those two. Right, time for some revenge

"Alright, out" I instruct the Seven Deadly Sins "I gotta change and look like a complete tithead"

The group smile, holding back laughs as they head to the door. I quickly tap Kittie and Fantasia on the shoulder, holding my hand up to indicate for them to stick around. As the males in the group leave, I whisper.

"Ladies, we all know Shane or Rage had something to do with my swimming shorts going missing, so I think I may need a little help, getting those two back"

I smile as the scene fades out.

Inside the hallway of the ship, I stroll along with Kittie and Fantasia, both Kittie and Fantasia holding something balled up in their hands. I stop next to a door, jetting my thumb towards it.

"This the one?" I ask looking at Fantasia

"Yes" She replies "Right next to Shane and I's room"

Poor Rage, lucky I heard he got ear plugs

"You know you're lucky Gabriel" Fantasia tells me "You know, usually, I never wear these things, wastes too much time"

"And usually" Kittie adds "If someone asks me for mine, I break their jaw pretty quickly"

I smile at the two ladies

"It's not like I wanted them worn or anything" I say with a smile as I look at the two ladies.

I'm not a sicko but the fans would pay for these

I lean towards the cabin door, moving my hand over the lock and twisting the handle. I slight click is heard as I push the door open.

Still got it

"Rage is gonna be pissed when he works out you did this." Kittie tells me

"Rage gets pissed at everything" I reply

I stroll in to the room, my female accomplices at my side and look around, seeing his suitcase on the bed.

"That's just what we need" I say with a smile.

I walk over to the case, lifting the top up, to see it only half full.

"He really does pack light" Fantasia says

"Ladies, odd request time" I say with a smile "But can I have your drawers please?"

Fantasia and Kittie look at each other, rolling their eyes, before handing me the bundled up material in their hands.

"Oh, kinky" I say holding up a micro thong and a pair of French cut lace underwear.

Kittie punches me in the arm.

"Just put my underwear in Rage's bag and lets go" Kittie says with a scowl.

"Bet you never thought you'd ever be saying that in your lifetime" I say with a laugh to Kittie.

Kittie closes her eyes slightly, staring at me through narrowed eyes.

God damn that Kittie stare is freaky!

"Time to go" I say quickly.

Kittie and Fantasia nod in agreement and we all head towards the door. Fantasia opens the handle and I quickly grab the top of the door, holding the door open for Kittie and Fantasia to walk through, before I follow them out.

I may have been a crook in the past but manners cost nothing you know!

As we enter the hallway, the door shutting behind us, a man clearing his throat is heard.

"Bollocks" I mutter

As we turn around, a man dressed in naval attire, pure white, with ribbons on his buttoned down jacket. All three of us stop.

"Good day" He says in a rather upper class accent. "I'm the captain of this vessel"

"Hi" Fantasia says slowly

"Hello" The captain replies "Are you that Gabriel fellow from the Sin City Wrestling party?"

Double bollocks

"Uh uh" I say calmly "What's up captain?"

"Sir" He starts "I hear you're a Magician and I have a problem"

Magicism!

"With magicians?" I reply slightly confused

"No, my problem is my entertainment act has a tough of seasickness" He replies "First time on a cruise and all that, I wondered if you could possibly do a show while you're on board, I will pay you handsomely"

Ka-ching!

"Sure skip" I reply quickly "Find a fella called Synn on here, it's his real name, I know, weird huh? He's my manager, he'll talk figures and such and we'll sort something out. He'll be the fella that has scruffy hair, looks a bit like the devil and drooling over everyone"

I walk past him, tapping him on the shoulder

"See ya later chief" I say as I walk past, followed by Fantasia and Kittie.

As we walk to the end of the hall and turn left, two ladies walk towards us, one holding a stuffed pink Flamingo. They wave as they stroll by and turn right, heading in the direction that we just came from.

"Isn't that...?" I ask, not needing to finish the sentence.

Kittie nods

"Looks like Rage is getting more then one surprise today" Kittie comments as we continue to walk away from the scene of the crime.

10 minutes later

Wolf whistles are heard as I step out on the the deck of ship. I can feel the camera work it's way past my legs, up my body to the shiny blue speedos, borrowed from Sxxxy Shane Boswell. I move out of the doorway.

I would love to meet the guy who invented these things and slap the bastard silly.

I look around the busy pool area, looking around at the SCW stars relaxing. On one side of the ship, Shane is seen laying in his leopard print thong, next to Synn, casting an admiring glance towards Shane. The Surf Boys are seen on another side, one of the two holding a fishing rod and the other holding him. Turning my head to the other side, I spot Jordan Williams, talking to some younger fans, posing and flexing his muscles. Turning my head slightly, I see Brooklyn Carter, looking as glamorous as ever, nearby Sean Williams, who catches my glance and looks back.

I know Sean would like to come over and ask why I'm harsh on him. He and I are alike, other then some lifestyle choices, and I know that if the boot was on the other foot, I'd want answers, but I guess the no conflict in front of members of the public while on the boat rule, put in by the boss is probably stopping half the roster ripping each others heads off

Sean gives me a strange look, but we both know answers will come. I turn my head and see DJ Williams standing next to Ashton Gibbs, the latter looking slightly odd.

Guess the sea doesn't agree with him

Various other stars wonder around, as I look for my accomplices. I look towards Shane, watching Fantasia move towards him. Fantasia nods at me and I look across the deck to Kittie, who also gives me a nod. I start walking across the deck towards Shane, while Kittie walks in the same direction. I nod towards Fantasia who starts talking to Shane. Shane looks in his beloveds direction, as Kittie and I meet, just feet from me. Kittie holds something in her hand, passing it to me as he get behind Shane. I pick up Shane's sun cream with my left hand, moving my hand behind my back, passing it to Kittie. Kittie keeps on walking as I place down a squeezy bottle of Mayo in the place of the sun cream and walk away, winking towards Fantasia. I head towards the bar in the middle of the deck and Kittie turns around, looking at me. I give her a thumbs up and she walks past a trash can, dropping Shane's sun cream in to it and smiling, before leaving the scene of the crime.

If only I had Kittie around all those years ago, she'd have made a great partner in crime

I continue walking to the bar, sitting down at a stool and the barman approaches me.

"What's the most expensive thing on the menu?" I ask

"Champagne sir" He replies "Our top of the range is four hundred dollars a glass"

"Is that it?" I reply to him "Ok, go for it"

The barman nods and walks away. I look across as Rage walks out of the doorway leading to the outdoor pool. I can't help but smile in his direction, knowing he's paying the bar bill here.

If this was the other way around, he'd have drunk bottles of this stuff by now.

"Gabriel" an Australian accent says, catching my attention.

I turn around, to see Aussie bombshell, Odette Ryder sitting next to me. The barman places my drink on the bar. I quickly turn to him.

"Make that two glasses" I tell him.

The barman nods and turns around.

"I shouldn't be drinking" Odette tells me "I'm working hard to make sure I win this title match"

"One won't hurt you" I reply "Especially as these are on Rage"

I smile at Odette, picking up the glass in front of me, taking a sip. The barman places a second glass in front of Odette. My phone bleeps in my pocket, I look at it to see a tweet from Rage. I look across the deck to see Rage staring at me with an evil look on his face. I look back at the barman.

"Could you send a glass of this stuff over to the scary looking bald fella?" I ask him.

The barman nods and I turn back to Odette, looking at her smile.

"So how ya doing?" I ask her

"Focused on winning" She replies "But I wanted to speak to you about the stunt we're gonna do with the truck. Are you sure we're going to be alright?"

I can see in her eyes she's worried about it, but I know I'll keep her safe

"You'll be fine" I say softly

"I just don't wanna stuff it up and you get hurt" She says concerned

Aww, she really cares about people, it's sweet.

"We'll be ok" I tell her reassuringly "I have this one all worked out"

She smiles at me.

"Ok, I trust you" she tells me

Wow! That's actually a bigger statement then it seems. After the last few weeks, I'll be struggling to trust anyone, what with Carly and Stoner, hearing she trusts me is a big thing.

"Thank you" I reply with a smile. "Hey, you know you asked if I can pull a coin out from behind your ear, on Twitter?"

Odette nods at me.

"Yes" She says, turning her head and flicking her hair behind her ear.

"Well" I say slowly.

I reach behind her ear, pulling out a coin and holding it in front of her face.

Too easy? Yep, time to kick it up a bit

"Now Rage says even he can do this trick, so I need to do something else" I tell her "Watch the coin"

I put the coin flat in my hand, looking in her eyes.

"Ready?" I ask

Odette nods at me and I move my other hand over the top, just moving my hand over once, turning the coin in to a hundred dollar bill and holding it up towards Odette, her mouth opened.

"Wow, that's impressive" She tells me

Yeah it was, but time to kick it up one more notch

I reach in to my pocket, pulling out a pen and handing it to Odette.

"I want you write something on this bill, something you want" I tell her

"Anything?" She replies with a raised eyebrow

"Anything you desire" I reply with a confident nod.

I hand Odette the hundred dollar bill. She leans it on the bar and looks at me one more time, biting her lip. I nod reassuringly. Odette writes something on the top of the bill.

"Now flip it over so I can't see it" I tell her

She flips the note over and looks at me.

"What are you gonna do?" she asks me.

I put my hands over the note, both my hands covering the note.

"Gonna give you something connected with whatever you just wrote down" I tell her

Odette looks at me skeptical, then looks down at my hands. I start to lift my hands, slowly parting them. Something silky white appears underneath my hands. I pull my hands apart to show twelve white ivory roses and something shiny on top. Odette's eyes widen as she looks down on what has appeared.

"Do you know what that is?" She asked with surprise in her voice.

It's a Nirvana Crystal DTL Collar necklace with the same faceting as Swarovski’s iconic Nirvana ring. Nine large, bezel-set crystals that sparkle magnificently in clear crystal with Diamond Touch Light effect. A rhodium-plated tag engraved with the Swanflower motif that adds a stylish finishing touch

I shake my head

Sounded like a jeweler guy then

"It's yours" I tell Odette "Matches your ring too"

Odette looks down at her finger, slowly nodding.

"These things are...." She says looking at me "just wow"

I take the necklace from the front of the flowers.

"Turn around" I tell her "Let's see how it looks on ya"

"This is really mine?" Odette says shocked

I nod at her, and slowly she turns around. I reach round as she moves her hair out of the way. I pull the necklace up to her neck, moving closer as I clip it around her neck. I step back and look at Odette.

"It looks great on you" I tell her

Odette looks down at the necklace and back up to Gabriel, a look of shock, surprise and happiness on her face. I quickly lift up the flowers and hand them to her.

"Thank you" She whispers to me

A smile crosses my face.

"You wrote it down, you should thank yourself" I say, looking in her eyes.

"GABRIEL!" A voice booms across the deck.

I look across the deck to see Shane with mayo down his arm and chest. He points across at me.

"I know you did this!" He yells out.

Odette raises her eyebrows, I quickly look at her.

"Replaced sun cream with mayo" I tell her with a smile

Shane stands up and looks towards me.

"Gotta run" I tell Odette as I stand up.

Odette looks at me, smiling as she runs her hands across her new necklace. I quickly dodge around the other side of the bar, the note that Odette wrote on falls out of my pocket in my haste, drifting across the deck. The note comes to rest on a sun lounger. The camera moves up to see Angel on the sun lounger, Angel sitting on some familiar red swimming shorts

That damn bear! Sorry Rage, Sorry Shane, I owe you guys some four hundred buck champagne. Just charge it to the tab

The camera focuses in Odette's handwriting, only one word written on the note.... "Love"
>

MARRIED TO ODETTE STEVENS
FIRST EVER SCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!
FORMER SCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION
FORMER NWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION
@SCWGabriel
#WhatsInYourHead>