Author Topic: Elves, Wizards and Fairies...OH MY!  (Read 811 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
Elves, Wizards and Fairies...OH MY!
« on: August 04, 2012, 11:33:10 PM »

<a href="http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa49/mikesjohnson3/Public/?action=view&amp;current=JWill1.jpg" target="_blank">>[/url]

INTRO

When we last left you on this tale, Jordan had ended the zombie apocalypse, by thwarting the power of Vigo the Violent. At the end, it was revealed that Jordan’s wife, Vanessa, is a witch. Jordan took it in stride and they live normal lives. A few weeks pass by and Mark appears to check on Jordan and his family. After a long conversation, Jordan asks Mark about how he can permanently get the power that he had temporarily with the sword, before killing Vigo. Mark explains to him that he has to meet up with Jacob-an elf, who made the sword in England. After a couple of months, Jordan eventually meets up with Jacob at a tavern in England. Jordan and Jacob then travel to the deep woods where Jacob lives.

The scene opens up to Jordan and Jacob approaching the edge of the woods on their horses.

Jacob: “Just a little bit longer and we’ll be there.”

Jordan: “I hope so, shit!”

Jacob and Jordan continue their trek into the woods. The further they walk, they begin to see a little glow of light illuminating through the trees.

Jordan: “So, you guys have your own private society or something?”

Jacob: “Yeah…something like that.” he says with a sheepish grin.

Twenty minutes pass as they wander deeper into the woods. The closer they get, the more lights they see. They turn onto a dirt road leading to an intricate town. Jordan has an enthralled look on his face as he sees a thriving society in the middle of nowhere. The sounds of music is heard and people clapping along to the music as well.

Jordan: “This is crazy man, what the hell is this place? You guys ain’t on a map, are you? Why haven’t I heard of this place?” he questions.

Jacob smirks: “We…don’t bother any outsiders, they don’t bother us. It’s a pact we’ve made thousands of years ago.

Jordan surveys the scene as he sees a cast of characters. He sees elves, fairies, and other types of people you only read about in books.

Jordan: “Yo, I’m dreaming man. This place cannot be real.”

Jacob: “Oh, it’s very real, sir.”

Jordan’s mouth is wide open as they dismount their steeds.

Jordan: “Everyone is so happy!”

Jacob: “We would be outcast in normal society. Here, you can be who you are, with no discrimination.”

Jordan: “Wow. This is insane.”

Jacob: “Well, all the festivities can wait, it’s been a long day, we’ll go to my house for a good nights rest and you’ll meet the counsel in the morning. Sound good?”

Jordan not taking his eyes on what’s going on: “Uh…yeah…sure.”

The scene fades out.

The scene fades in a few minutes later as Jordan and Jacob arrive at a huge tree. Jordan looks confused for a moment.

Jordan: “Dude, you live in a tree?”

Jacob: “Yes!” he says proudly.

Jordan: “Not for nothing, man. But I’m six-foot-five, two hundred and fifty pounds. I’m not sure I’ll fit in here.”

Jacob: “Relax…you’ll learn, things aren’t as they seem around here.”

Jordan: “All I know is this tree is not that wide to live in.”

Jacob smiles and says: “You’ll see.”

Jacob opens up the door, which is about the height from the ground to Jordan’s torso. Jacob walks into the door. Jordan looks tepid as he stares down the door.

Jacob: ‘Come on, mate. It won’t bite!”

Jordan: “I’m closterphobic, man. That’s all.”

Jacob just smiles as Jordan squats down and attempts to walk through the door. Jordan squeezes through the door.

Jacob: “Follow me.”

Jacob turns and walks down a spiral stair case as Jordan squat-waddles his way down the steps. The further he goes, the more room he has to walk, to the point that he can stand straight up. Jordan reaches the base of the stairs to reveal a regular sized room.

Jordan looks around and says: “What the hell, man?”

Jacob: “I told you don’t worry.”

Suddenly, a ball of light comes flying down the hallway, with dust trailing. The ball of light flies around Jordan as he swats at the air to knock it down, but the ball of light, which looks like a giant wasp keeps flying around and giggling.

Jordan: “You got a wasp in here!” he says as he ducks for cover

Jacob: “ No! Jordan, that is my wife, Gwen. Gwen, this is Jordan!”

Gwen giggles then says: “I was just messing around with you!”

Jordan: “Oh! I’m so sorry.”

Gwen gawks at Jordan then says: “Oooooh! Aren’t you a handsome devil?”

Jordan: “Thank you…you’re cute…and dusty.”

Jacob clears his throat, then says: “Ahem! That’s my wife you’re talking about!”

Jordan: “Oh right…sorry!”

Jacob: “You hungry?”

Jordan: “No thanks, I‘m good.”

Jacob: “Okay, well, let’s get some rest. It’s been a long day, as will tomorrow. Let me show you to your room.”

Jordan follows Jacob, who is holding a candle; as they walk down the hallway, with Gwen flying right behind. Jacob opens the door to the guest room and Jordan walks in. Jacob sets the candle down on a night stand.

Jacob: “Sorry the bed isn’t your size, but we don’t get visitors of your size too often.”

Jordan: “I can’t imagine you do. That’s okay, though. I’ll make do.”

Jacob: “Well, then. Good night!”

Jordan: “Good night!”

Gwen: “Sleep tight!”

Jordan smirks as Jacob and Gwen leave the room. Jordan looks to see pictures of Jacob and Gwen on the walls. Jordan sits down slowly on the bed in an attempt not to break it. Jordan then lays down, again, slowly. Jordan’s legs not only hang off the bed, but they completely touch the floor. Jordan bends his knees as far as they can up against his mid section.

Jordan to himself: “Vampires, werewolves, witches, warlocks, fairies. What the hell is next!?”

Jordan blows the candle out and closes his eyes as the scene fades out.”

The scene fades in the next day in the morning as Jordan is still sleeping. Jordan is wearing nothing but his underwear. Jordan is spread out with his arms and legs spread everywhere. Gwen comes flying into the room to wake Jordan up. Gwen stops in her tracks when she sees Jordan’s, rather large groin area. Gwen’s face turns red and she starts giggling. Jordan turns over on his side. Gwen decides to have some fun, so she flies next to Jordan’s face and flaps her wings faster than normal. The wind from her wings tickles Jordan’s nose, making him scratch his nose. Gwen then brushes her wings up against Jordan’s nose, forcing Jordan to react by smacking himself in the face. Gwen starts giggling uncontrollably. Jacob walks by the door and sees Gwen having fun at Jordan’s expense and barges into the room.

Jacob tries to whisper: “Gwen! Leave the man alone!”

Gwen lands on Jordan’s shoulder and says: “You’re no fun!”

Jacob: “This isn’t funny, though!”

Before Gwen replies Jordan uses his reflexes to smack Gwen off his shoulder, but she flies off in time. Jacob glares at Gwen as she flies out of the room. Jacob shuts the door. The sound of the door closing wakes Jordan up as the scene fades out.

The scene fades in thirty minutes later. Jordan is sitting on the floor eating breakfast that Jacob prepared. The chairs are obviously too small.

Jordan: “Man, before I woke up, I felt something crawling on me and flying around me. You should spray your house Jacob.”

Jacob glares at Gwen who has a shameful look on her face, then says: “I’ll look into it.”

Jordan: “So, who are we meeting today?”

Jacob: “We’ll be meeting the entire Counsel, but the main guy who will help you is, Mortimer. He’s a very powerful wizard. However, not even he could defeat Vigo, like you did. That’s why he’s very open to meeting you.”

Jordan nods his head, then says: “Great!”.

Jordan and Jacob continue eat as the scene fades out.

The scene fades in as Jacob and Jordan are riding their horses down the cobblestone streets. They pass by a cavalcade of characters that Jordan stare at as they pass.

Jordan: “Not to sound like a broken record, but I haven’t seen anything in my life. And the fact that the rest of the world doesn’t even know about you guys is ridiculous.”

Jacob: “Well, Mortimer has cast a spell that lets us go undetected from modern technology. The British government knows about us, that’s about it. As you could tell, we still live in old world times as, not to draw attention to ourselves. However, when events such as Vigo showing up, happen, it’s the only time we make ourselves known.”

Jordan: “Well, had I not been tracked down, I would’ve been oblivious to this. Vigo or not.”

Jacob nods his head in agreement when they are waved at by a man riding a horse, in a top hot and parka.

Jacob mumbles: “Oh boy, I knew this would happen.”

Jordan: “What?”

Man: “Aw, Jacob, the little man of forgery! And the man who saved the day! Mr. Williams, I presume?”

Jordan looks dumbfounded, then says: “Um…how do you know my name?”

Man: “Word travels fast, you know! Besides, you’re the hero whom saved the world of Vigo the Violent!”

Jordan: “I guess.”

Man: “Where are my manners!? My name is Varlmont! I am the resident alchemist-supreme around here! Among other things!”

Jordan: “Oh…hey how you doing?”

Varlmont: “Splendid! So, I hear you’re here to gain the powers you obtained through the sword, permanently?”

Jacob: “Yes, he’s the only man in all the lands, worthy enough to hold such an honor. So, if you’ll excuse us, we’re running late!”

Varlmont gets a sour look on his face, then says: “Oh, yes of course! Please do!”

Jacob and Jordan ride off as Varlmont stays there with an evil look on his face.

Jordan: “Who the hell was that?”

Jacob: “Varlmont. He may appear to be a nice guy, but he’s not. For ages, he-and everyone else for that matter thought that he was the one who would wield that sword, that ultimately you wielded. However, when I forged the sword and Mortimer gave the sword the powers to seek the man honorable and confident enough to wield it’s almighty power, everyone in this town was shocked that it did not go to Varlmont. He was once a great guy of impeccable character, but since you killed Vigo, some say he’s gone quite mad. He trained his whole life for that day and since then, he’s been a broken man. While he is an alchemist, he also is a very skilled wizard, but not on the level of Mortimer.”

Jordan: “Damn. Let’s hope he doesn’t go off the deep end and start doing some crazy shit.”

Jacob: “Indeed.”

The scene fades out as they ride their horses toward a huge castle in the foreground.

The scene fades in a few hours later inside the castle. As they make their way through the castle to the Wizard’s keep, several people bow before Jordan and clap for him. Jacob explains that they know who he is and what he’s done for the world. Jordan is awestricken by this. As they reach the entrance to Mortimer’s chambers, they are patted down by heavily armored guards.

Jordan: “I have to say, this has been everything I’ve been expecting. It’s like I’m on a movie set! I‘m expecting Mortimer to have a robe about three times too big and a hat to match1”

Jacob rolls his eyes with a smirk. Once the guards are done searching them, they open the door to the chambers. Jordan and Jacob enter the chambers to see an man in his late fifties/early sixties, with long stringy gray hair and beard, sitting at a huge oak desk, with his head buried in a thick, leather bound book. He looks up, with his eyeglasses with no stems to see Jordan and Jacob entering the room.

Mortimer: “Mr. Jordan Williams! I’ve been expecting you!”

Mortimer stands up and walks over to Jordan and Jacob with his book following-in the air behind him. Jordan looks at the book floating through the air, then looks at Jacob, who just shrugs his shoulders as he’s seen this a million times. Mortimer greets Jordan with a firm handshake.

Mortimer: ‘The man who finally defeated Vigo the Violent! It’s a pleasure to meet you in person!”

Jordan: “Thank you, likewise. I have to say, you fit all the cliché looks of a wizard from all the movies and books…well I didn’t read to many books, but I had some read to me and you fit the description to a ‘T’!”

Mortimer smiles, then says: “Oh really?”

Jordan: “Have you ever seen Harry Potter?”

Mortimer: “Who?”

Jordan: “Oh come on! You’re from England and you never heard of that little shit!? It’s book/movie series.”

Mortimer: “I’m afraid not! Although I do know about modern technology, I have not watched television. Besides, who needs television when we have jesters and plays!” he says with a laugh.

Jordan and Jacob also laugh.

Mortimer: “Let’s get to business, shall we? I‘m really anxious to see if this works!”

Mortimer shuts his book and has fly onto its place on one of his many book shelves. Mortimer has Jordan and Jacob follow him to a darkened room where there is a giant cauldron with the handle of two swords sticking out. The liquid in which the swords are submerged provide the only light for the room.

Mortimer: “Now Jordan, I need you to strip all your clothes off. This will help with the bonding process.”

Jordan: “Who’s bonding? Unless there is a hot woman walking through that door…”

Jacob kicks Jordan in the shin and says: ‘He means bonding as in merging the sword compound with your body. Dummy.”

Jordan: “Hey man, you kick me again, and I’ll punt your little ass to Never-Never Land! I’m sorry for saying stupid shit, but all this is new to me.”

Jordan takes off all his clothes until he’s completely nude as they look on.

Jacob: “Jesus, your wanker is almost as long as I am!” he says as he and Mortimer burst into laughter.

Jordan shakes his head in disgust.

Jacob: “You can drape that thing over your shoulder if you like!”

Again, Jacob and Mortimer laugh.

Jordan nonchalantly says: “This is him shriveled up, just imagine it…” Jordan thinks before he finishes then says: “Never mind. This is getting out of control…Please, let’s continue!”

Mortimer: “One last thing before we proceed. I am giving you the rest of these powers because the sword chose you, because you have good intentions. So please, only use these powers if you absolutely have to, for the right reasons.”

Jordan, with a serious look on his face, says: “Absolutely.”

Mortimer: “Very well then. Jacob…”

Jacob steps out of the room and shuts the door as Jordan stands still with his arms at his sides. Mortimer starts speaking in a language that cannot be understood. A white aurora begins to surround him as his brown eyes turn white. After a few moments of chanting the aurora engulfs Jordan as well. Jordan has a frightened look on his face as not only is he getting engulfed with the aurora, but he gets lifted off the ground. Mortimer keeps on chanting as the bubbles in the cauldron starts bubbling uncontrollably. The two swords lift out of the cauldron and levitate to Jordan, one on each side of his body. As the chants get louder from Mortimer, the room begins to shake. Jordan has his eyes closed as he continues floating in the air. Suddenly, Jordan’s body turns opaque as does the swords. Jordan lets out a roar in pain as the two swords begin to merge with his body. The liquid inside the cauldron starts to rise and it warps around Jordan’s opaque body. The room continues shaking as the books and shelves and tables in the other room begin to topple over. Mortimer’s chants grow louder and louder as Jordan lets out loud shrieks. After a few moments, with the sword and liquid all but evaporated in Jordan’s the body a loud boom is heard. Jordan’s body falls hard into the ground as Mortimer passes out. Moments pass as dead silence fills the air.

The silence is broken by a loud knock on the door and Jacob yelling: “Are you guys okay?”

Jacob slightly opens the door and pokes his head through to see Jordan and Mortimer lying lifelessly on the ground. Jacob barges into the room and checks on the two of them.

Jacob: “Mortimer! Jordan!”

Jacob kneels over and starts shaking Mortimer. Mortimer begins to stir.

Mortimer mumbles: “Is he alive?”

Jacob: “Let me check.”

Jacob makes his way over to Jordan and he starts shaking Jordan, who is unresponsive. Mortimer slowly sits up on the ground.

Mortimer: “Please, wake up, Jordan! If this killed him, this power is too great for anyone to handle…”

As he says that, Jordan begins to move.

Jordan: “Mama…mama” he barely musters out.

Mortimer and Jacob look at each other and chuckle.

Jordan: “Mama…mama!”

Jacob rolls Jordan over to his back and helps him sit up.

Jacob: “You’re okay, Jordan…everything is okay.”

Jordan wraps his arms around Jacob and snuggles into him. Jacob gets an uneasy look on his face.

Jacob: “Ummm…I’m not your mum, Jordan!”

Jordan shakes his head as he opens his eyes and immediately pushes away from Jacob!

Jordan: “Oh shit! I thought I was dreaming…I thought you were my mom, dude! Oh, I’m so sorry!”

Jacob and Mortimer burst into laughter as Jordan shakes his head in disgust. Mortimer pulls himself to his feet as does Jordan.

Mortimer with a smile on his face, says: “Well, let’s see if it worked.”

Jordan: “Okay! Can I put my clothes on first? This is kind of awkward!”

Mortimer: “Yes of course!”

Jordan quickly puts on his clothes.

Mortimer: “Okay, first, let’s see if you can summon the power in your hand. Call upon it in your mind!”

Jordan holds his hand out in front of him and nothing happens.

Mortimer: “Concentrate. Concentrate.”

Jordan: “I’m trying to.”

After a few beats, a ball of white light appears in Jordan’s hand. Jordan looks astounded!

Jordan: “I did it! I fucking did it!”

Mortimer: “Now, shoot that ball out the window. Remember, to concentrate!”

Jordan reaffirms: “Concentrate…”

Jordan then shoots the ball out of his hand, however instead of going out the window, it hit’s the inside wall, knocking out the heavy stones to the ground below. Mortimer and Jacob look at each other impressed.

Mortimer: “This is amazing! Not even I can do that! See!”

Mortimer shoots his ball of power at the wall and it doesn’t even phase it!

Mortimer: “You my friend, have untold, untapped power inside you!”

Jordan: “Um…wow! And to think, all I ever wanted to do was fly!”

Mortimer: “Well, try it!”

Jordan nods his head and he starts levitated instantly off the ground. Jordan then makes a beeline out the window. Jordan takes off with such force, it knocks Mortimer and Jacob off their feet.

Mortimer: “Excellent!”

A few minutes pass and Jordan comes flying back in through the window, but he so out of control he crashes into the wall with such force, he goes through it and into the hallway!

Mortimer: “You okay?”

Jordan: “Aww…I’ve been shot.” he yells from the rubble.

Mortimer and Jacob rush to his aid and helps him to feet.

Jacob: “We’re gonna have to work on that!”

Jordan checks his body for cuts and scratches, but amazingly, find nothing!

Jordan: “You got that right. I’m going through walls and it doesn’t even leave a scratch!”

Mortimer: “You have healing powers. We have so much work to do to help you harness your power! I can’t begin to fathom what you can do!”

Jordan: “Great, but before we do all the complicated shit, I need to learn how to land safely!”

Jacob: “Yes, indeed!”

The scene fades out as the trio walk back into Mortimer’s destroyed chambers.

TO BE CONTINUED………….

“Tonight’s my first night on the job at my new club. Not sure what to expect. I have my brother-in-law, Joey, the ex owner of this club, to walk me through the first night. Here I am, just like in the movies owning a club like Humphrey Bogart.”

The scene opens up to inside Jordan’s newly owned club, The Crux. The scene cuts to Jordan inside his office overlooking the dance floor that is packed with club-goers. Jordan sits behind his desk as his accountant, Max walks into the office. Max sits in a chair in front of Jordan’s desk.

Jordan: “Jesus Christ, Max. How the fuck was this club losing money?”

Max shakes his head and says: “I poured over the books and your brother-in-law had to be taking money from the drawers because this club makes a lot of money.”

Jordan: “He must’ve, shit. I’ve already had two drawers come up here for deposit and we only been open for two hours.”

Max: “This was a wise investment, Jordan. You could make a killing here. I mean I looked over the books and this place should‘ve been making money hand over fist.”

Jordan: “Shit, yeah. I think I found my calling Max. I think I found my niche.”

Max smiles and says: “Great.”

Jordan: “Since I found something I like to do and stay busy with, I think this is it for wrestling.”

Max: “Are you serious?”

Jordan: “Yeah, man. This is the beginning of the end. I’m finally going to lay it to rest.”

Suddenly, there is a knock at the door. The door opens when Jordan yells come in. It’s a bartender-Stephanie, with another drawer to deposit.

Stephanie: “Mr. Williams…”

Jordan: “Please, call me Jordan.”

Stephanie: “Sorry, Jordan. We have a problem. We have a customer who’s refusing to pay.”

Jordan: “Why’s he refusing?”

Stephanie: “He says Joey owes him and he doesn’t have to pay.”

Jordan: “Okay, I’ll talk to him.”

Max: “Your first problem…”

Jordan smirks as he stands up starts to walk out of the office. Stephanie and Max follow suit. They walk down the steps and walk down a narrow hallway and onto the floor. Stephanie walks Jordan to the man in question and then scurries away. The man is short, yet built like a tank, with various tattoos. The man is taking shots and dancing with his friends.

Jordan taps him on the shoulder, then says: “Is something wrong with the bill?”

The man ignores Jordan continues to dance to the loud music as Jordan looks at Max with a pissed off look on his face.

Jordan yells: “Hey mother fucker! Hey something wrong with the bill?”

That gets the man’s attention and he walks up to Jordan and gets in his face.

Man: “Yeah, there’s something wrong with it. That bitch, Joey, ya see, he owes me money, so the drinks are on the house as far as I’m concerned until he pays me. You touch me again, I’ll beat your ass, so, fuck off, bitch.”

The man goes to turn away as Jordan clenches his fists. Jordan grabs the guy and spins him around.

Jordan: “Look here, Rocky. As of twelve noon yesterday, Joey Sambora doesn’t own the club. I do! So that means, you pay. I don’t owe you, Joey does. Now if you have a problem with that, you can take your greasy hair, fake tan and Mickey Mouse tattoos on down to the next establishment. Or, you can get your ass beat in front of your friends. Either way is fine with me.”

The man thinks about what Jordan said, then replies: “Okay, I’ll pay. Sorry about the misunderstanding. But you tell that son of a bitch I want my money.”

Jordan: “Tell him yourself.”

Jordan turns and walks off with Max following behind. Jordan walks up to Stephanie who is behind the counter serving a customer.

Jordan: “Hey Steph, if he gives you problems again, just call me.”

Stephanie: “Okay, thanks!”

Jordan and Max walk back up to the office as the scene fades out.

The scene fades in later on in the night after the club closes. Jordan and some of the employees are sitting around talking and about to drink shots. Jordan holds up his shot glass and the rest of the employees do the same.

Jordan: “To a new beginning!”

They all toast and drink their shots.

Stephanie: “So, what happened to Joey?”

As she says that, Joey comes walking past them  with a sad look on his face, wearing coveralls carrying a large bag of trash.

Jordan: “He’s the trash man!”

Everyone laughs as Joey sulks off into the darkness.

Jordan: “Alright, guys. Drive home safe and let’s do it tomorrow!”

The scene fades out.

The scene fades in a few hours later at Jordan’s house. Jordan is sitting in his den, in his underwear, drinking coffee and texting on his phone. The sound of the garage door opening and after a few moments, closing. A few moments pass and the door to the house opens and then closes. Suddenly, Vanessa comes walking into the den.

Vanessa: “Hey babe!”

Vanessa bends over to kiss Jordan on the cheek.

Jordan: “Sup, babe. Where the rug rats at?”

Vanessa: “Getting spoiled by grandma and grandpa.”

Jordan rolls his eyes, then says: “Again? Where they going this time?”

Vanessa: “To the city. I think they mentioned the museum. And then Toys R Us in Times Square.”

Jordan: “They were just there a few days ago!”

Vanessa: “I know! My parents just want to spend time with them. It’ll die down eventually.”

Jordan: “Those kids just feel even more entitled each and every day. You know Natasha TOLD me I was going to buy her a new ipad, because she broke hers. She didn’t ask…she TOLD me to go buy her one.”

Vanessa starts laughing: “Yeah, she’s a bossy little thing.”

Jordan: “Oh, it’s not her. She’s corrupting them all. I could’ve swore I heard Jayden say ‘Fix me something to eat, baldie!’”

Again, Vanessa laughs out loud.

Jordan: “I’m gonna make them kids work for their shit! I’m gonna have them mow the lawns, wash the dishes, take out the trash and trim the hedges. Just like how my dad did to me!”

Vanessa: “You know the twins are only ten years old, right?”

Jordan: “I had a full time job when I was ten!”

Vanessa: “Liar!”

Jordan: “I had a paper route in the morning and I had work around the house, plus school! I only got paid for the paper route though. My dad told me the lights and the hot water was my payment…the bastard!”

Vanessa laughs again as she sits next to Jordan and takes her sunglasses off.

Jordan: “Well, I got something to tell you.”

Vanessa looks uneasy for a moment.

Jordan: “I had this thought a few days ago when Max told me about the potential for the club to be profitable, and my idea got cemented even more last night.”

Vanessa: “Okay.”

Jordan: “I think, I’m done with wrestling for good.”

Vanessa gets a look of delight on her face, then says: “Really?”

Jordan: “Yep. I finally found something that will occupy my time, that I like.”

Vanessa: “This is great!”

Jordan smiles as he says: “I figured you’d like it.”

Vanessa: “I’m so happy! Now, things will start getting back on track!”

Jordan: “Yes it will. Things sort of went off the rails for a bit. But, this is the right move for me. I actually don’t feel bad about this decision at all.”

Vanessa: “When do you finish up?”

Jordan: “I’m not sure. I haven’t ran this decision by anyone just yet. It'll be another month or two, but I'll definitely be done soon. Beyond the fact that I love this club so much, my body just can’t take pounding anymore…”

Vanessa: “I know! I told you that before you even came back. I’m worried about your health. I still want you to see that neurologist about all the head trauma and concussions you’ve had over the years.”

Jordan: “Relax babe, I’m fine…”

Vanessa: “I just don’t want you to kill yourself one day, like a lot of these athletes I read about.”

Jordan: “I know, but I’m not depressed or anything like that. I do have bad headaches, but I suppose I can deal with them.”

Vanessa: “Please Jordan. Just do this for me. I want to make sure you’re okay. I don’t want anything bad to happen to you. These kids need you.”

Jordan puts his arm around Vanessa, takes a deep breath, then says: “We’ll see.”

Vanessa: “No, you’ve been saying ‘we’ll see’ for months now. Let’s make an appointment.”

Jordan looks perturbed, then says: “Okay, fine. I’ll do it.”

Vanessa: “Excellent! So how’d it go last night?”

Jordan: “Pretty smoothly. I had some asshole who didn’t want to pay, but I straightened him out.”

Vanessa: “Why wouldn’t he pay?”

Jordan: “Because he said your brother owed him money. So, I had to let his ass know, that I run the club, not Joey.”

Vanessa: “He told me you put him on trash duty?”

Jordan, grinning ear to ear, says: “Yep! Everyday he’ll do something. But hey, he’s getting paid a decent salary to haul around trash and shit.”

Vanessa snuggles in closer to Jordan, then says: “Mom and I are so glad you bought out Joey. Dad for that matter too. Business was bad for Dad here lately. He was started to stress bad. He’s had ulcers and kidney stones. Mom says he acts like himself again.”

Jordan: “Good for him. I’m really excited about this club!”

Vanessa: “I can tell. I haven’t seen you this excited in a while. Once you stop wrestling, everything will be perfect.”

Jordan: “I’ll miss it though. It’s been my life for almost twenty years.”

Vanessa: “I know, honey. But it’s been driving a wedge between us; among other things. But, this should help out our marriage tremendously.”

The scene fades as they continue talking.

“We need three things in life to survive. Water, food and air. For me, I add one more: success. Not just any success. Succeeding at being the best. You see, I thrive on being the best. I kill myself every day, training to be the best that I can be. Now that I’m 38, I can’t get by on what I use to. I do things differently than I use to. I use to take more high risk chances. I use to throw caution to the wind. I’d beat my body up, just to take out an opponent. Now, I’m smarter. I’m wiser. I know my body can’t handle all that, so I adapted to becoming a more streamlined technical wrestler. That’s what you have to do if you want to stay on top. Accentuate the positives, hide the negatives. My flaws are few, but I still hide them. Only the best know how to exploit them. That’s why I’ve been so great, for so long.

This all brings me to Summer XXTreme. The super card on the cruiser ship. Once again, I find myself in the main event for the SCW Championship. Different circumstances as there are five other guys vying for that belt. Those fives guys are the champ, Rage. Lucas Darby. Kain. Bo Dreamwolf. And that shit stain on the underwear of life, Nick Jones. I’ll get to you eventually, so let me address the other people first.

Rage. I’ll give you props, brotha. You did what I couldn’t. You beat Nick. I’ll respect you for that and I’ll respect you for being the champ. You then turned around and defeated Bo, fair and square to retain your championship. You’re more than a Cinderella champ, after all. You are a tremendous competitor. I’ll give you that. But, this isn’t an ordinary match. Even you know that. You got five guys targeting you at once. I’ve never had a bull’s-eye painted on my back as big as yours…I don’t envy you one bit. Five guys in one match, all gunning to take your championship. The odds are against you to retain, I know you won’t go down quietly, but go down you will, because I will do you the favor of winning this match. I don’t have a problem with a bull’s-eye on my back. Shit, as much of an asshole I’ve been throughout my career, it don’t mean a thing to me. You’re an honorable guy agreeing to this match. You’ll go down as history as the guy who ended Nick Jones’ undefeated streak and took his title. Do you think you can sustain greatness and be more than a placeholder champion? A bridge between two great title reigns, one being Nick and the next being mine? Forgive me for declaring myself champ already. But through my lenses, there won’t be another outcome. You’re gonna have to give it all you have and then some to prove that distinction wrong.

Lucas Darby. The young gun of the match. The rookie. Don’t worry, man. There will be plenty of other times for you to bask in the glory of winning big matches. I see a lot potential. Summer XXXTreme, just won’t be that time. I’ll teach you a thing or two in this match. I’ll show you, while you do have potential, you don’t have what it takes just yet to be sitting at the grown-ups table. You will in due time…it’s all in due time. Everyone knows, I eat first.

Kain. You’re something to behold, Kain. You really are. While, I do want to get you one on one, Summer XXXTreme will serve as an appetizer of things to come down the line for you. You better believe, I will get my hands on you in this match, but I’ll save enough for after this super card. Despite what happened with Nick, I ain’t forgot about you…hell naw, I ain’t forgot. You will get your receipt for all your attacks on me. Trust me, when I say. You’ll just be a mere spectator as I win this championship. I came to win this fucking title. I won’t go home without it. You damn sure won’t get in my way.

Bo. I was pulling for you to win that title a few weeks ago. I would’ve been so happy for you. You would’ve brought class and dignity and integrity to that title. Just like me on my first shot at Nick, I lost my shot. We both have mulligan’s. However, I hate to inform you, because you’re my boy, but I’m going to win that championship. I know you’re training hard. Shit, when I’m sitting on my ass or playing with my kids, I know one thing. Bo Dreamwolf is off somewhere training his ass off. I know you want to be the best. You work your tail off to be the best. But just like a few weeks ago, you’re going to fall a little short. It’s not that you didn’t prepare fully for it, it’s because I’m so determined to win this title, that I will stop at nothing to win it. My will to be champion, I believe anyway, my will is just a little bit stronger than yours, buddy. No hard feelings at what happens in this match. I would love to give you first crack at this title and give everyone a pure wrestling classic for this belt that has never been seen before in SCW history. It’ll be my honor.
Finally, Nick. I bet you’re laughing it up. Having a good time at my expense. Saying that I’m stupid for believing in you. Good job, Nick. You just proved why nobody likes you and nobody will ever truly give a shit about you. It’s all good now, but eventually you’re little attitude will wear even on your little entourage and where will you turn then? But enough about life philosophies. I can’t say this any other way, but this: I’m going to beat the fuck out you Nick. I am going to make it a point, I’m going to beat the brakes off your bitch ass. It’s that simple! I’m going to beat you, then beat you some more and then beat you some more. You embarrassed me. Here I was, the only person vouching for you and you turned on me. That’s cool, I’m not gonna sweat that. I’m just going to beat your ass in the middle of that ring and then I’m going to win the SCW Championship.

Summer XXXTreme, will go down as the night, I…for the last time in my career, win a Heavyweight Championship.  It just sucks it has to be on a boat!

<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]