Author Topic: Trishelle v Amy-Jayne v Alice v Valora v Trinity  (Read 1242 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Trishelle v Amy-Jayne v Alice v Valora v Trinity
« on: October 15, 2017, 06:19:57 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.
One RP per week

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Alice Knight

• View Profile
    • Alice Knight
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 01:10:26 PM »
 The scene opens up during the live process of the GROVER Show.

Grover- Welcome back to the show ladies and gentlemen. What a bloody 'ell of a line we got on tonight's show, eh mate? Eh Garry, mate?

Cuts to the Grover's band leader, Garry, who smiles back in return while holding his bass guitar.

Garry- Sure, mate. Should be a terrific show, as always.

Grover laughs showing off his disgusting teeth.

Grover- Garry and the Noise Makers ladies and gents. Did ya... did ya... enjoy my Donald Trump impression earlier in the monologue, Garry? I'd say it was right on, eh mate?

Garry(nodding)- Sure, mate.

Grover- Pull your tongue out of my arse hole Garry! Now tonight we have a terrific show. Sin City Wrestling Bombshell, Alice Knight is here. She will be promoting her upcoming SCW Pay Per View event, High Stakes VII right here in Melbourne. Also we have the comedy styles of Australia's new favorite stand up comedian Puke Face Jones. And THE REAL Hall and Oates. Isn't that something? But first... Aussies favorite game on the Grover Late Show... FUNNY PROPS!!!

The audience erupts with cheers as Garry and the Noise Makers play a funky tune while Grover stands on his desk dancing like an Egyptian.
We cut to the back stage in her dressing room. We see Grovers first guest, Alice Knight sitting there going over notes for tonight show.

Alice- "Then the refugee from Darfur looks at everyone and says "I'LL EAT IT! And sure as I'm standing here today... he did... he ate the dog terd covered with rice as we laughed." Hmmm... not a great story to start. I should like go right into my match. Like what will I do if I were Queen of SCW. What would I do... I have this whole thing written out. It's the perfect way to start. I should also make a lists of dresses and gowns i will want when I am the SCW Queen. I can even get them a discount at the thrifty store. And...

As Alice talks to herself in the dressing room an envelope slips under the door. Alice looks around scared.

Alice- Oh no! Have the ants started to try attempting to communicate with me? They must have carried and crawled this envelope all the way through the building... and...

Alice picks up the envelope to see no ants underneath it. She sighs in relief... then quickly pouts.

Alice- It be pretty damn cool to be invited to an ant party... ah well...

Alice opens the envelope which reads in a tiny text font - IF YOU WANT TO BE THE QUEEN OF SCW - MEET ME IN THE PARKING LOT  OF THE MARGANT COURT ARENA BEOFRE HIGH STAKES!-  Alice folds the paper and walks out in the hall way where she sees Puke Face Jones going over his routine. She walks up to him.

Puke Face Jones(breathing heavily)  "... why did the farmer start a punk band.... because he was tired of Haulin' Oates.

Alice- Hey, Puke Face. Did you see who put this letter under my dressing room door? Also isn't it strange that, like, two weeks ago we did the same show together with a Halland Oates cover band? Strange, huh? It's as if it was put together by a bad writer...

Puke Face begins dry heaving as he shakes his head no. Alice nods and awkwardly steps back over to the curtain of the show.
Back on the show, Grover is using a VHS tape as a mustache. The audience is loving it.

Grover- And that's FUNNY PROPS! Okay, mates. My first guest is currently touring Australia with the SCW wrestling company. She has a big SUPERCARD debut coming up in the High STakes Queen for a Day ladder match. Ladies and gentlemen... SCW Bombshell Alice Knight!

Alice struts out in a black and bronze metallic striped dress as the host Grover kisses her on the cheek and they sit down.

Grover- Looking very lovely Alice. That dress looks expensive. From last i heard you were on the broke side? SCW must be paying you well.

Alice- Well I won a huge match last week, but with this Queen for a Day matchup coming up. Being that I could be queen of SCW, i thought i should dress the part. And yes, website price this is almost a 400 dollar dress. But my connection at the thrift store said since a dead prostitute was found wearing it, quick clean up job and BOO YEAH 50 bucks!!

Grover- Gross... but hey, if it works for you. Do it up, babe. So my first question, the most popular one from the audience. It is are you any relation to actor Wayne Knight, Newman from Seinfeld?

Alice- No.

Grover- How about Wayne Newton the singer?

Alice- That doesn't... make... sense...

Grover- Just answer the question, Alice...

Alice- Um... no. I'd really like to talk about this match I'm about to have next Sunday. High Stakes is a big deal and I'm a little nervous about doing this ladder match with these other four terrific ladies in SCW. I mean...

Grover- SAY ALICE!!! (He screams cutting her off) How about a scary story for our audience? Being that Halloween is coming up...

Alice- Um... i love Halloween. I do. But not much of a scary story kind of girl.  I mean i have this story about this time i had blisters on my toes and I was piling my baloney slices near my footbath and well you can guess what happened next...

Grover- Come on, Alice one scary story for us. After that you can talk as much about your match as you please... come on....

Alice- Okay one....

Grover(does a jig dance) Okay dim the lights. Here put this on and use this...

He throws over her head a blanket and hands her a flash light. The studios lights go dim.

\'user

Alice- Okay. Everyone should listen to this one, because this one in particular is based on a true story. Because I know most of SCW doesn't think I should be in a SCW ring. But this story, this... true... story is a reason why I deserve a chance to show my skills. Because what I've been through on the streets and on the road. This story happened to my friend Ferguson's brother. Corky was a smart lad. He had all kind of tips for us. How to strain bean juice from the can, other ways a old deodorant can will be useful, and of course a great way to get rid of track marks using a lit cigarette and masking tape.  But Corky, Ferguson's brother went to some weird foreign country, Quebec city, before returning home. But what we didn't know at the time was he had a flesh eating virus. He didn't survive it. It started on his neck... then spread to his face. Pretty gruesome, indeed. He toughed it out until it got into his eyebrows. then he blew what remained of his head with a flare gun. That actually didn't work either. Just burned him up. Over the next few days the flesh eating virus finished the job. We buried him in the dump but we ran out of dirt so we just threw old dirty diapers on top of his corpse... um... the end?

There's a awkward silence throughout the studio. Grover looks at Alice confused as the lights turn on. Alice taking off her blanket from her head.

Grover- That... was more gross than 'scary' Alice...

Alice- Sometimes life gets a little gross, friend. Now about High Stakes...

Grover- WHO WANTS TO PLAY FUNNY PROPS AGAIN!!

The crowd erupts again as Grover gets a balloon and uses it as a mustache.

Alice- Hey! Hey! Grover! You said we could talk about my match.

Grover- After FUNNY PROPS!!

Alice using her finger nail, pops the balloon. The audience goes silence in shock.

Alice- Now here's the deal... you can play funny props with Puke Face or Mr. Oates. But right now, the only reason i agreed to do this show is because I needed this air time to talk about my opponents, High Stakes and my Queen for a Day match. You see, as a brawler, I don't really know many pro-wrestling-wrestling like moves. But in a ladder match, you can use any kind of weapon you please. Especially the ladder. And my opponents, Trishelle Jordan, Amy Jayne, Trinity Jones and Valora Thomas might have more skill than me. But let's face it, a ladder match doesn't take much skill. It takes guts. It takes risks. And I will do whatever it takes to walk out of there the queen of SCW. And i'd be such a great queen too. No doubt the others would make fine Queens of SCW but me, I will make my day one hell of a fun one. For everyone on the roster. Think about all the food I will order for myself and the roster? The crazy disco after party I will throw and show off my cowgirl dance. It's quite the sight to see. Here I made a list...

Grover(cutting her off)- ALICE KNIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! We'll be back with the comedy styles of Puke Face Jones... I mean a bad wrestler, a bad comic and a bad band all in one show! WE BAD! It's as if some pour writer put this all together... WE'LL BE BACK!!

Alice storms off the stage angrily, rushes to her dressing room, grabs her bag and anonymous letter and rushes towards the exit.

user posted image

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 12:58:00 AM »
 It's the middle of the night as Trinity Jones is standing outside her mini condo in Melbourne. Her eyes have not left the horizon as she crosses her arms in front of her.

"This is such a gorgeous view. I can't believe how beautiful this place has been. This tour as helped me see the world from a different perspective. Just like how this upcoming match for High Stakes could solidify me as one of the top competitors in all of SCW. Now I know it's going to be an uphill battle considering my confidence levels have dropped after losing to Alice Knight. Don't get me wrong, Alice won fair and square. She earned that victory and I have a lot of respect for her. However, I don't plan on losing in this match,"

Trinity begins as her fingers start to glide up and down her arm.

"To be Queen for the day would mean a lot to me. I could make matches. I could give the audience something to cheer for and quite possibly give those who have waited on the sidelines a chance to shine. In order for me to secure that crown, I'll have to climb a ladder. That is where I have the advantage. Most people fear the ladder because of how high you'll have to climb. I don't fear that aspect at all. In fact, I'm looking forward to using the ladder in some innovative ways that no man can even think were possible.

I'm sure my opponents are thinking the same thing but are they really willing to risk it all. I know I'm ready to climb, fight, jump, fly, kick and anything else that can be done with a ladder. One of these women ought thank their lucky stars for being in this match. Amy-Jayne has done absolutely nothing in this company. She has come and gone like the wind that no one truly notices her. Hell, I forgot she was still on the payroll. I'm guessing after High Stakes, her time will once again be up and no one will even cry a tear,"

Trinity sighs.

"I really hate showing someone disrespect because that's not who I am. I respect everyone but it's hard showing respect to someone who has no respect inside them. I guess that could be true about Trishelle Jordan. A woman who had everything going for her until it all went to hell. She disappeared without a trace. No one really knows what she did during that time but I guarantee she won't be walking out as the Queen. Neither will Valora.

This match is mine to win and I will do everything within my power to prove it. The Dragon will perch at the top and let no one enter her lair."

Offline Amy-Jayne

• View Profile
    • Amy-Jayne
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 07:46:58 PM »
 The last few weeks haven't really gone to plan for Amy-Jayne she just hadn't had any luck in the ring but that would all change at the upcoming PPV.

"So my opponents in this match are like me, scratching and clawing there was to try and get a victory?...seems a little far fetched to me. I mean I've had success here some of this girls haven't and that is sadly just a very simple fact. I mean many would say who even are half the girls in this match it's almost like I am the only one with any sort of creditability. I mean who has heard of Trinity Jones, Alice Knight, Valora or Trishelle.... because I certainly haven't as if I have stepped into the ring with any of them then they clearly can't have left a last mark because I have a good memory.

OOC - so sorry for this but it's like 3am and i just needed to get at least something up.
>>