Author Topic: Cadence Carter Vs Otaki Vs Bobbie Dahl  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Cadence Carter Vs Otaki Vs Bobbie Dahl
« on: June 25, 2017, 07:50:39 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match in here.

Limit: 1 roleplay per week.

Good luck
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Bobbie Dahl

• View Profile
    • Bobbie Dahl
Cadence Carter Vs Otaki Vs Bobbie Dahl
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 07:10:24 PM »
 Sunday July 2nd
The Grand Princess Sets Sail!

This was her first time, and boy was she looking forward to riding that gigantic...magnificant...glorious...BOAT! What? Why does your face look like that while reading this? Oooh...I know what your filthy mind was thinking! Hehehe...I like you people! But...no! I’m referring to that spectacular cruise liner known as the Grand Princess. The site where in just one week’s time, SUmmer XXXTreme V will take place, and Bobbie Dahl will compete in her very first supercard match! Talk about a supercard debut!

Today is the day the Grand Princess finally sets sail with not only the superstars and Bombshells of SCW on board, but the fans who were lucky enough to secure a cabin and a ticket to the show as well. It was one of, if not the most anticipated supercard of the year, and Bobbie couldn’t think of a better supercard to debut at. So as she and her BFF of the homosexual nature, Artie, arrive at the port, her jaw immediately drops open and she takes in the site of the Grand Princess. Artie, on the other hand, looks more reluctant and almost dreading the entire week ahead.

“Look at it, Artie! Look at it! Isn’t it...amazing?!”

Artie stands behind her, shaking his head with a terrified look on his face and when she spins around to look at him, he does a complete one eighty. He smiles, albeit an obviously forced smile, and nods as he rubs the back of his head, trying his best to share his best friend’s amusement.

“Y-y-yeah...It’s pretty...amazing. My stomach...already...can’t handle…*gags*...it. I mean...I can’t wait.”

Artie almost appears like he is going to lose his breakfast right then and there, and Bobbie patting him hard on the back makes it that much worse, but he fights through it. And Bobbie is none the wiser.

“I’m telling you, Artie. Great things are going to happen on this cruise! I can just feel it! Somewhere on that boat is a man just waiting for you and that cute behind of yours! Oh! Hey! You brought protection right?!”

Bobbie looks at Artie, taking Artie’s health and well being very seriously. He just smiles awkwardly again and nods.

“Oooh...Y-yes. One can never...have enough...protection. I just hope...I bought the right...size?”

Artie then reaches into his bag and goes to pull out a wide variety of condoms, ranging in size, color, and textures, along with a bottle of lubricant.

“Atta boy, Artie! That’s the spirit!”

Bobbie slaps him on the back again, and he puts the boxes back in his bag. They are about to make their way to the ramp leading to the ship but he and Bobbie are stopped as a group of girls wearing Mean Girls T-Shirts. They all appear to be in their late teens or early twenties, and they giggle and point at Bobbie as they walk past them to board the ship. They are obviously amused at her choice of attire for the day. A tank top that is probably a size too small, but is just enough to show off an ample amount of cleavage, which she loves to do, and jean shorts that go up just past her knees, complete with a pair of flip flops. She couldn’t forget the flip flops!

As the group gets a few feet ahead of them, thinking they are a safe distance away, an audible mooing sound can be heard. Bobbie glares and she tosses her bag down immediately.

“B-Bobbie I don’t think you should...Okay. Go get ‘em...Show them who’s...boss.”

“Hey! Twiggy Bunch!”

The group of girls stops suddenly and turns around as Bobbie is storming right up to them. They roll their eyes and laugh as her boobs jiggle the entire time, but Bobbie, as always, doesn’t care.

“I hope you ladies remembered to bring snacks. This one is ready to eat the entire--”

The girl stops suddenly and her eyes go wide as she sees Bobbie’s fist coming right at her! She screams, as do her friends, and they all duck, escaping the attack, but the girl looks up at Bobbie furiously.

“Are you CRAZY?!?! I could press assault charges, you know?!”

Bobbie laughs as the girls get back to their feet, still staring angrily at Bobbie.

“Go ahead, sweetheart. I bet you think you’re funny making fun of me because of my size, but honey, I am more beautiful than you will ever be and I can pick up any man I want because I’m comfortable in my own skin, despite what you and your band of bullies says or does.”

The girl laughs again as she points and looks over to Artie behind them. He’s looking around awkwardly, trying to ignore the situation entirely.

“You mean *air quotes* men like your nerdy boyfriend over there? It’s a miracle you haven’t--”

“Careful how you finish that sentence, sweetie. We’re both on this cruise for the next week, and I’m pretty sure there are some hungry sharks in the water!”

The girl rolls her eyes and just laughs it off.

“Ugh. Whatever. Come on girls. Let’s get away from this beached whale of a loser. She couldn’t even win a damn match if her life depended on it.”

Bobbie suddenly holds her stomach and gets a horribly pained expression on her face. The girls look at her awkwardly.

“Oh. Oh God. My stomach is killing me all of a sudden. I feel so...so...gassy! Oh God...I have to fart!”

Bobbie then turns around, pushing her ass out right towards them! They all shriek and turn and run for the hills as Bobbie acts as though she is going to let one rip! As they disappear out of view, Bobbie stands up straight and laughs, proud of her trick, and Artie walks up to her, holding his nose.

“Relax, Artie! It was only a joke! My stomach feels perfectly--”

Bobbie suddenly lets out a loud belch, drawing stares from all around. She brings her hand up to her mouth and just laughs it off.

“Hahaha...Oops. That came out of nowhere. Anyway, let’s go find our cabins, Artie!”

“C-cabins? As in...more than one? I...I thought we were...sharing?”

Bobbie bursts out laughing and smacks Artie on the back, again. He winces for a second, but shrugs it off, as Bobbie throws her arm around his shoulder.

“Oh God, no! Artie, I love ya to pieces, but if you’re going to be getting down and dirty with your new boy toy that you find on this ship, you’re gonna need your privacy!”

Artie rubs the back of his head again, now looking more terrified than before.

“Oooh...Right. P-privacy...Because things could...get very...wild. A-and...dirty. Very...dirty…”

“That’s my buddy, Artie! Unleash the wild side! Get down and dirty as often as you can!”

“B-Bobbie, I really need...I mean, there’s something you should...Nevermind. It’s not...important.”

Bobbie again laughs it off as she drags Artie towards the ramp where they make their way to the inside of the ship. And in just a few hours, the Grand Princess will set sail, kicking off a week of fun and unpredictable adventures.

Monday Meet and Greet!
Another First!!!

The first twenty-four hours on board the cruise have been, simply put, a whirlwind for Bobbie Dahl. She never in a million years imagined she would be a part of such a GRAND cruise(see what I did there? \'wink.gif\') but here she was as part of just that! And her cabin?! Oooh how wonderful it was! Even despite the fact she was booked in one of the smaller oceanview cabins, that was still nothing to complain about! Well, except for the fact that should she find herself hosting a guest of the extremely hot male persuasion, it might prove to be a little...difficult...in maneuvering through the room for a bit of humpty dumpty fun! But, she could always find someone with a bigger room and BOOM..Problem solved!

Today, though- the first full day onboard the ship- meant the first of promotional events for Summ XXXTreme V. And wouldn’t you know it, Bobbie was booked in one of them! Her very first fan meet and greet! She couldn’t believe it! The event wasn’t scheduled until late morning, after breakfast and with enough time before lunch, but Bobbie was up at the buttcrack of dawn getting herself ready and prepared. And she told Artie to meet her at the International Cafe just down the hall from their rooms early! Bright eyed and bushy tailed!

But...he didn’t show. She’s been sitting at the cafe for almost an hour, and Artie is nowhere to be found so after polishing off her coffee-she saved ordering her actual meal until Artie was with her so as not to be rude- she headed right back down the hall to cain P240, the interior cabin Artie was in which was directly across the hall from her room- number P238. She proceeded to pound on the door immediately with authority, although she was a bit worried for her nerdy gay best friend.

“Artie! Artie, there better be a hunky piece of man meat keeping you hostage and tied to the bed in there, otherwise your lateness at breakfast is inexcusable!”

She hears rustling around in the room and immediately she thinks he’s done it! He actually went and found himself an amazing one night stand the first night on the ship! She smiles proudly at the thought of her little Artie finally growing up, but when he opens the door, she sees that is most definitely not the case.

“Artie! What on earth is wrong?! You look so pale! Was it the shellfish last night?!”

He shakes his head and brings his hand up to his mouth, retching again as he turns and heads for his bathroom. Bobbie steps inside and closes the door behind her as she listens to Artie dry heaving in the bathroom, followed by the toilet flushing a few moments later. She heads over to the bathroom and stares at him as he has his head over the sink with cold water running.

“I can’t...find my...dram...I mean, the shellfish...Yeah. That was...definitely it.”

Obviously fighting a horrible case of seasickness, Artie was trying to tell Bobbie he had misplaced his dramamine, but like so many other things, Bobbie immediately thought something else was the cause of his sickness.

“Hmmm...That’s weird! I had three plates of the seafood medley and I just fine!”

“You know I have a...sensitive stomach. Now if only...I could find...my dramamine!”

“You need rest, Artie! Here, let me help you over to the bed!”

Although there is literally nothing left in his stomach, Artie continues to fight back the seasickness as Bobbie helps him over to the bed, and he sits down on the edge. She attempts to help him, thinking he’ll be fine after his case of “food poisoning”, but he holds his hand up and looks around.

“Meet and greet, Bobbie...I’ll be fine. I just...need to find...the dramamine.”

“Nooooo way! You’re not going with me to the meet and greet! I can’t risk you yacking up all over the fans! Hell I’m half tempted to stay right here and take care of my precious Artie, but..”

Artie shakes his head.

“I’m okay...really…”

“Are you sure? I have all week for promotional stuff, Artie, and you look terrible! Worse than that time those bullies slipped you that ipecac oil back in fifth grade.”

“Uggh...I just need...to lay down...for a little bit. You go on...without me.”

Bobbie frowns and she takes Artie in her arms, giving him a big hug. Big enough to the point she nearly smothers him in her copious amount of cleavage.

“Alright. But if you start feeling better or change your mind, I’ll be down in the International Cafe having breakfast. I’ll be back later to check on you!”

“Okay. I’ll just be here...Slowly dying...I mean...enjoying the cruise…”

Bobbie then runs her hand over Artie’s head, trying to make him feel better. She turns around a few moments later and heads out of the room and as soon as she closes the door behind her, Artie sinks down to the floor, and lays directly on his stomach. He lays there for a few minutes and when he turns his head and glances under the bed, his eyes light up.

“Saved by dramamine! How did it end up under…”

He suddenly retches again, with no possibly way of getting up and to the bathroom in time.

“Ooh..Oh no…”

A few hours later Bobbie finds herself having to enjoy her very first supercard meet and greet alone, without the support of her adorkable gay best friend. And while it breaks her heart, she has to quickly get over it as the line of fans waiting for the meet and greet to start is longer than she expected. And as soon as soon as the first fan is let up to her table, she is perhaps more excited than the young girl is.

“Well hello there! Come on up! I won’t bite. I promise!”

The young girl smiles excitedly as Bobbie grabs one of her photographs and a black sharpie, looking right to her very first fan.

“I...I can’t believe this is happening!”

“Well it is, sweetheart! What’s your name?”

“Layla! I know you haven’t been in SCW very long, but you’re so funny to watch! I really hope you win on Sunday. You deserve to get your first win at the supercard!”

Bobbie quickly signs the photograph for Layla and hands it over, exciting her even more.

”Well thank you, Layla. I’m glad that you think that, and I’ll do my best to win, but don’t be disappointed if I don’t, because I won’t be. Say, do you have a phone on you?”

“Of course! But...why?”

Bobbie smiles and stands up. She walks around the table and up to Layla, whose eyes almost bug out of her head.

“For a selfie of course! Come on!”

Layla doesn’t need to be told twice! She quickly reaches into her pocket and takes out her iPhone, pulling up the camera. Bobbie kneels down beside her and with huge grins on both of their faces, Layla snaps the picture she will keep forever and then Bobbie turns and gives her a quick kiss on the cheek!

“Thank you for being such a sweetheart, Layla and being the first lucky fan to get an autograph and a selfie from me.”

“No, thank YOU Bobbie! I’m never going to forget this day! Ever!”

Bobbie walks back around the table, returning to her seat as Layla rushes off to her right, back to where her parents were waiting for her. She’s all smiles, and she’ll remain that way for the rest of the week, as will Bobbie. For the next hour or so, Bobbie takes her time signing autographs and taking occasional selfies as she interacts with the fans, making the experience memorable for all of them.

“Okay, okay, okay. I know what ya’ll are probably thinking of me right now, and honestly, think what you want! Oh that Bobbie Dahl she can’t win a match to save her life! She’s awful! She sucks! Well, I actually do, and I’ve been told I’m pretty good at it. *wink wink*.

But annnnnyyyyywayyy...I digress! You see, none of that matters to me. I don’t care if I’ll be strutting down to the ring at Summer XXXtreme V with a winless record! I’m not like the majority of the people on this roster that focus all their time and energy on winning every single match, because I know ya can’t win them all! Sure, winning would be awesome, but if you people couldn’t tell, I’m only here for one reason…

To entertain and to have fun doing it! Oh..and the sexy men also help the cause, but who doesn’t enjoy all that eye-candy?!

People think I can’t wrestle. They think that I’m too fat and out of shape to keep up with the rest of the bodacious babes, but guess what? I think I’ve proved all of those doubters wrong in my first two matches! Round IS a shape and I kept up with Amy and Cadence just fine, and there’s no way I’m gonna let people bully me out of doing something I’m enjoying so much!

Now I guess that brings me to the first of my TWO...yes TWO...opponents. The one who I’m actually more familiar with. The gal who I faced in my second match. I’m speaking to YOU, Cadence. Howdy, howdy, sweetheart. How’re you doing?

I think I need to take this time to address something I just didn’t get around to addressing last time we faced, but I guess now is as good a time as any, right? You see, I’ve watched that little video of yours a few times and I just...can’t wrap my head around something! Where on earth did you get the idea I ever called you a ‘hoodrat’? Because, I went back and I re-watched what I said, and I sure as hell never said anything like that.

Cadence, you seem like a nice girl. A real sweetheart. Really, you do. But if there’s one thing I absolute abhor it’s having words put in my mouth and ‘hoodrat’ is not something I ever used against you. Saying you were from the ‘hood’, sure, but hoodrat? Nope. No, ma’am! That’s not something I said.

Let me make something clear, Cadence. I understand how a lot of the gals in the place work. I’ve seen it week in and week out. It’s like high school all over again with all the name calling and insults being slung back and forth, but guess what, sweetie? I don’t make an impact with my words. I make an impact with my actions! Which is something you experienced first hand! And even though ya walked out of our last match with a win, doesn’t mean the same thing will happen on Sunday. I wish you all the best, but Big Bobbie is comin’ for ya again!

And I guess that brings me to the other chick in this equation. Someone a bit more mysterious and harder to understand.  That being Shitake...Oops. I mean, Otaki. Shitake, Otaki...it all sounds the same!

Anywho...Otaki...I gotta be honest here. I know diddly squat about you! I mean...I’ve tried watching some of your stuff, but I can’t for the life of me figure you out! Why on earth are you so secretive and mysterious, sweetie?! You got something to hide? You got a few skeletons in your closet? I just...I HAVE TO KNOW!

Wait...no. I don’t. I really don’t. What I do have to do, though, is put up one hell of a fight against you, because like Cadence, you’ve already made quite the impression here in SCW. Maybe not as big of an impression as Cadence, considering ya lost to Sam Marlowe at the last Climax Control and Cadence is unbeaten as of yet, but...you still have one win more than I do!

Ahhh who cares. Your one win isn’t much of anything to brag about because ya beat Veronica Taylor and I could beat Veronica blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back! Really, I could! But there is clearly a trend on who is betting on who in this match.

Cadence is the favorite, obviously. You’re second, because you at least have a win under your belt and big ol’ Bobbie is at the bottom of the ladder because I haven’t won anything yet. Well, ladies, don’t count Bobbie out, because I won’t go down without a fight! If I win you bet your tiny tushies that I’ll be celebrating with a big ol’ giant hot fudge sundae with a couple of cherries on top and whipped cream!

And if I lose? I’m STILL getting that damn sundae! Nothing can drag me down, ladies! I’m gonna bring everything I’ve got and I’m gonna have a blast doing it, because anything less and I wouldn’t be Bobbie Dahl!

Summer XXXTreme V is in three days, ladies! I hope you’re taking advantage of the gym on board, because I know I have been! See you ladies in a few days!”
>