Author Topic: Goth Vs Lord Raab  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Goth Vs Lord Raab
« on: January 08, 2017, 06:46:29 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limit: One roleplay per week.
Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Goth Vs Lord Raab
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 07:42:54 PM »
 It’s quite extraordinary how people tend to forget about me. Oh no, not about the accollades that I have garnered over the years. But the mere fact that people believed in the end that I lost my wrath, my edge and my insanity. All for the good of the family life that is now ahead of me. The raising of my son, the caring for my wife. And never to look backa t pro wrestling anymore…., you thought I had died didn’t ya?? You thought I had crossed the lake of limbo and into a new dimension where wrestlers go and end their lives when the perish. How foolish to think that the King will not be riding the waves of insanity no more.

New York City, New York

Goth can be seen preparing for his fight with Lord Raab, his final fight ever. The Hall of Famer is pounding away at a punching bag, as sweat pours down his back. Causing his sleeveless shirt to be all wet from it as Fang is holding the punching bag for him.

Fang: You sure as hell aren’t holding back for this match huh??

Goth ignores his bloodbrother from the days of Global Wrestling Alliance Fang. The man that whose real name is Jonathan Porter. Finally Goth stops after hitting the punching bag one final time with a stiff right. He then turns around, pulls off his boxing headgear and splashes his face with water before drying his face with his towel.

Goth: Cool off? I have no need to cool off Jonathan. Knowing Raab, he is preparing for this match like he has never done before. Doing his MMA stuff, wanting this match so badly because he feels that I was a coward by attacking him from behind and stuff? What do you expect me to do?? Sit down with my boy and watch him crap his diapers?? Fuck no!!!

He takes off his gloves, he then takes off his shirt and stares into the mirror that is in front of him and takes in the look of his physique.

Fang: I haven’t seen you this ripped in ages Gerrit, being retired must have done you great as you had time to heal all those injuries and work out. I…,

Goth grins as he turns his face and nods his head towards Fang.

Goth: It has served me well Jonathan, indeed all those injuries are healed. Al the pains are gone, all the moments where I couldn’t bend down to pick up my boy and feel it shoot down my spine are all gone. And yet, I remember one thing that constantly crossed my mind.

Fang: Raab??

Goth shoots a cold and angered look towards Fang, the name of his former stablemate Lord Raab triggered him big time.

Goth: It’s beyond that Jonathan, this idiot thinks too much with his rage. This mindless fool that could be an Einstein and yet all the thinking is being done by Henry. Because the big giant is too easy manipulated into things that he will never understand!! Not even in a million years, or whenever the galaxy has imploded and he is still looking on with a dumbfounded fucked up face questioning what has happened with the Big Bang Theory.

Fang: You lost me there Gerrit.

Goth sighs, nodding his head as he sits down and tosses his former tag team partner in the GWA a bottle of Gatorade. The two share a drink before Goth turns to him.

Goth: How many times have I not sat down with him? How many times have I not tried to reason him, because the sole problem for this guy is that he is a raw diamond, raw as can be but a talent beyond even his own very believe. And yet, he does not see the danger behind his true potential, and his fucking manager isn’t capable of retrieving it… and his spouse? The only one that has sanity in his stinking brain, is too scared to tell him the truth of it all. That I was the best thing that ever happened to him in the Monstimals.

Fang nods his head as he listens to his angered friend.

Goth: How well do you know me brother?? How long have I not competed in this ring? In the sport that I love so dear. The injuries that I have sustained in a career that dates back over 20 years now. The fact that after I beat Sean Jackson for hte Internet title.. the night that I got the news that was forced to retire?? The night where I knew that I had to quit?? And the one person who I thought would have understood me the most…. Was the one that viciously assaulted me, because in his mind…, I had left him, I had walked away from him. As if we were married, as if I drove him into insanity. Because in the end, it’s never Raab’s fault. It’s always someone else, something that he doesn’t like and that what he has to destroy. I have felt this way for quite some time now Jonathan, Raab has to understand that he should be taking a gun to his head and shoot himself for what he has done to me. Because when I’m done with him this Sunday, I am positive that he will be wishing that I would pull that damn trigger.

Jonathan stops drinking his Gatorade and looks puzzled to his friend.

Fang: you never…..

Goth: Said anything like that?? That’s right, it’s something that lunatics would say that don’t give a shit. Do I give a shit?? Oh hell no, am I a lunatic?? You never know, because even I have to admit that  I don’t know where this is going to, but I like it.

Jonathan rolls his eyes, sitting as he stares at his former tag team partner. A Hall of Fame wrestler that has been successful everywhere he has gone to

Fang: Look man, to be honest?? How long do you think you can keep up this charade??

Goth looks at him with a puzzled look on his face.

The last time that you went back, the doctors advised you not to. And yet you still went back, for what?? Because you had a vendetta against Shipman. Now it is against Raab. who is next Gerrit?? J2H??

Goth: I….,

Fang: No you listen to me…. You have a beautiful wife that allowed you to do this. Because she was there when the beat down happened, you managed her to give you her approval. But how are you going to be telling your son when he is old enough to understand that fathers shouldn’t be a cripple to what has happened??

And this match is an unsanctioned match!!! Do you know what that means you stupid son of a bitch???

Fang THAT NOBODY IS GOING TO COVER FOR YOU WHEN YOU ARE SEND TO THE HOSPITAL NEARLY DEAD!!! Because let’s face it Oh almighty GOD!! You are merely shreds of what you used to be!! This time I really thought you had a reason to hang up your boots and be a family man. But you are nothing more than a vindictive man, that needs that spotlight on HIMSELF!!

Goth drops his head for a few moments, awaiting more verbal assault from his best friend before looking up again.

Goth: You done??

Fang: What do

Goth: ARE YOU DONE!!!??? Because quite honestly?? Don’t you think I haven’t got the face of Justin my own FUCKING son on my mind 24/7???

Fang: Well if I must be honest?? No, you don’t

Suddenly Goth hits his former best friend in the face with a open hand slap. Causing him to almost fall off the bench that he sat down upon.

Fang: What the…,

Goth: You listen to me and you listen very closely you son of a bitch. I made a promise to my wife and my newly born son. That after this match is over, I will burn everything that ever resembled to me to wrestling. I promised to her that I would donate the money to charity to those who are less fortunate.. I promised to her that I would rather die than ever have to step foot inside that six sided ring!! But to have that masked moron make a fool out of himself. But to thinkt hat I would ever and I mean EVER let someone tarnish MY CAREER because he gets a hard on every time he spits his gums off about it?? This idiot has got a chip on his shoulder and you know why?? I will tell you why. He knows that deep down inside his cowardly belly he cannot beat me.

Fang listens with interest to his friend while rubbing his face with his hand.

Goth: He was a monster when he and I faced off and I tamed the son of a bitch. Hell I bet in his bed he still tosses and turns about it in his bed. As this man has managed to beat every single man that has ever stepped in the ring with him except ME!! And this monster has to reside himself by using excuses to get back into his mindset of a monster that is also the victim?? On the night that me and my wife told the world that we were going to retire because she was going to have my baby… do you know what this asshole did? He assaulted me and you know why?? Because he put the bond that we had over that of my wife!!!

Here he is, the man that has issues with women got upset as he wasn’t the most important thing in my life!! Well newsflash, nobody is more important to me than my family!! And I didn’t expected him to assault me, I expected respect from one to another. And no, he didn’t. He took advantage of me being emotional and injured… so who is the coward now huh Jonathan?? Oh how situations suddenly change when the monster suddenly portrays himself as a victim and a model citizen for each and every other person out there to look up to!!!

Fang: I don’t think….,

I could care less what you think Jonathan, I could care less!!!!

With that Goth walks off as we go to a commercial break.

Has it been this long??

The words echo through the darkness that surrounding Goth, the man that is no longer an active wrestler. The man that retired last year and got inducted into the Hall of fame.

They say that time is a healer, but the wounds are just the same.

Words once sang by a legendary singer from the UK, remember those words Raab?? I have, they have echoed through my brain for eternity…, ever….

Nah I shouldn’t just ruin the magic for the two of us now should I??

A soft and sinister chuckle can be heard as we see the face of the man glow in the after light of a burning candle.

I have been betrayed so many times, I have lost count. And yet when you have seen one, you have seen them all. It’s quite interesting to see the looks upon the faces of those who get betrayed, that look of how could this happen to me?? Or the classical…, I never saw that one coming… it’s interesting to see that how people have bestowed me as the greatest of all time, yet I could fall for a clueless situation like that and not even once…. Oh maybe a few…. It’s not like I have never done such a thing like that.

He grins, we see the beard upon his face show some grey hairs. The man that once was has grown older, his hair still hanging to the side as it has always been. The sinister eyes staring at the burning light remembers us of the old times, where he would just sit down and anticipate every other significant move.

I have grown old, I have remembered those days I wouldn’t have had so many problems getting out of bed late at night. Where my knees hurt me for so long, where the echoes of all those chair shots repeat themselves OVER and OVER again through my brain. It just sickens me to where I just need to know…

Why??

He shakes his head, he knows exactly why. And yet he just sits there, smiling like it was only yesterday that he has had his final match ever in this company or any other ones in this world that is wrestling.

I have put my body on the line like a million times a million. All in the name of the game they said…, because you are willing to do anything to GET SOMEWHERE!! They say… but the words they say only matters when your senses are allowing it to become a sentimental journey through your existence.

Sentiments are for fools, those who have allowed themselves to dwell upon the world as a nonexistence. Because the lights go out one day, in the hopes that you will wake up the next, with the hopes and prayers of those who are non existing to your world. Oh I know that I speak of riddles to your listening ears, yet riddles hold the essence of it all isn’t it??

We see Goth slowly close his eyes, we see the camera zoom in on him. slowly moving downwards his body as we reach his hands, holding an open bible as his hands are trailing the words in braille.

Forgive them father, they do not know what they are doing.

Interesting concept to choose from isn’t it? They do not know what they are doing…, do you? Or are you still stuck in the anger upon the world that everything is against you? How are you dealing with your sentimental existence all rolled into one giant ball of emotional despayre?  It tastes so much like honey, the honey that bees produce with such care and patience before humans take it and sell it upon the market….

He travels his fingers over the dots that create words for the man that slowly is losing all of his sight.

Did you sell to the highest bidder too? Just like man that refused to accept HIS master three times, before running off in shame as the eyes of his master was burning a hole into his soul. Eating away at everything that YOU stood for and yet the world is a better place knowing that someone else would do the same thing to you. Isn’t it??

How have you been? Have you travelled the world? Have you listened to the words of Henry? Getting stuck in limbo of reality and sanity? Tell me, how many women have you talked to out of the need of being polite, before spewing out your own vomit into the toilet area?? Tell me how the experiments have treated you Raab?? Explain to me how I am wrong and the world is while you are right?

He stops at a few words before nodding his head and closing the book.

He cried out to his Father to take his soul and let him die….  To let him die for their sins. People talk about how much of a hero he has been for us, but then again wouldn’t you have perished for a few days if you knew that you would get up one day and continue your life as if nothing has ever happened? Oh I’m sure that the thought has crossed your mind to walk away from everything even if it was for a few days wasn’t it Raab?? Because there was nothing heroic in this book to begin with, it was just merely walking away for a few days from the responsibilities that he had to carry upon his mere freaking shoulders. While you? You never wanted the responsibility to begin with didn’t you? Oh no, you just wanted to turn against everything and anything that resembles a normal and standard freaking life. What was it that scared you the most? The women? The fact people started to like us?? Or was it merely the fact that you wanted to be normal, but was too fucking stuck up to accept it!! Oh Raab, or should I say Markus?? You have such a troubled mind that it makes me want to say I feel pity for the fact that you didn’t started the get all better tour two years ago. But hey, I’ve always learned it is never too late to turn another leave isn’t it??

Goth shakes his head as he thinks back of everything that has happened during his tenure with the Monstimals.

Was it all bad Markus? Oh no, you taught me a few things as well of finding back the aggressiveness that I have missed before. I accepted you, I accepted your problems and I accepted your flaws. Yeah, flaws my friend, just like I have had and still have. You, me and Samuel were like glue as we stuck together through everything.

Yet you expected me to be there forever weren’t you? You expected me to guide you into greater things. You expected me to be a family figure for you because of ur issues with family. How ironic to see you suddenly have a change of heart… why Raab? Why Markus?? Had enough? Enough rage that caught up with you?? Or is it the fact that without Goth there is no Monstimals, that there is no meaning to go on and that stings you??

It’s okay to say the words I miss Goth, it’s okay to admit that you are staying up late at night thinking of how it could have happened that I beat you. It’s okay to understand the fact that I am the best thing that has ever happened to you and that it’s all over!!

Goth chuckles as he brushes away his hair.

But just think Markus, this coming Sunday. This Sunday we will wage war for the very last time. The last time that you can ever stand in the ring with greatness Raab. Not such an ordinary wrestler oh no, not a vampire wannabe, not just some kid of the street. Not just anyone out there, but the greatest wrestler of all time. The man that has done it aall, the man that will never change the way he is… and the man that will NEVER LOSE  to you as I hope you can understand these words Raab.

You see, I will pummel you, I will beat on you every single minute of our match from the moment that bell rings. I will wrestle you, I will use objects upon you, I will rip that mask off and stare into that stinking face of yours before I will ask you nicely whether YOU THINK you can ride with the king. You think it’s just another example of a gimmick I came up with?? HA!! Everything that I have done and do is more me than you can ever be Raab. Markus you are a coward, you hide behind your own excuses. But no excuses for you buddy.

I’m going to wrap these hands around your stinking neck and just squeeze, I will show you the true meaning of the man that you call a coward. I am going to show you a side of me that you have never seen before. A side that will haunt you even more than that faithful night that I took away that championship by being BETTER than you. I will make you look at Samuel and Henry and tell them that you were wrong. That you should have known better, that you should have just accepted my destiny and shook my hand was a friend. A friend, something that you never thought you would have besides your fiancé Samuel. Someone that I still respect to this very day as well as you, but this has to happen Raab. The Dutch against the German. The two biggest European names that has ever stepped foot inside the Six sided ring of the city of sins. And when all is said and done, when I will make GOD turn a blind eye away from the carnage that I will inflict upon you… then you realize how a crippled, how a near blind man has survived life like I have done for all these years. Non sanctioned match Raab, think about it… nothing will happen officially and yet it will happen. Nothing to the point of where you will even ever remember this night except for the bruises, the broken bones, the ripped flesh and the blue marks upon your body. The next morning when you wake up aching from the pain, the fact that the bedsheets will stick upon your wounds. Hell, why don’t we throw in fire as well as I’m going to burn you alive Raab. Oh yes, the monster that is Raab will be inflicted with the guilt that he has against the KING as you cannot ride with me anymore Raab. You are unable to do anything about it except deal with it with your existence and LOVING IT!!!

He stops as he is breathing heavy, clearly angered and emotional for his final encounter that will not even be sanctioned as a wrestler.

The last thing that I want to tell you Raab is when the night is over and you will scratch and crawl. No matter the fact who has won Raab, I want you to look me deep in the eyes whether we are standing or an a stretcher.. I want you to shake my hand and tell me that you were wrong. I want you to forget this night ever happened when you ambushed me and understand why Raab. Why I am the one that was courageous enough to make that decision when I wanted that one more shot at the big one, one more time to be the best and that my friend will never happen. And that besides everything else isn’t your fault…. But it will be your downfall… understand that Raab… understand… that…..

With that he gets up as he leaves the Bible on the chair he sat on as the shot fades.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
Goth Vs Lord Raab
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 08:58:37 PM »
 \'user

The aftermath of the Goth attack. Tempe, Arizona. Sunday 27th March 2016.

Of course, Raab went back to the hired apartment happy because he attacked Goth down below because of not being told about Goth retiring from the wrestling business. He was so mad and pissed off beforehand that he would walk away without stating his reasons why, especially Goth was the only friend in wrestling Lord Raab had.

Now, Raab had nobody and he shakes his head rapidly about the whole thing, even Henry wasn't too happy, but he knew at the same time, the karma might come back to strike Lord Raab if he returns from wrestling, but Raab knew he wouldn't as Henry, Raab and Samuel came to sit down on the sofa in the hired apartment since Raab wasn't allowed to sleep in hotels and Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: “Raab, what the fuck were you thinking?”

Lord Raab: “You think I was gonna allow Goth to back stab us and turn away from us without telling me or Samuel why? Fuck no.”

Henry Losak: “I was going to tell you, but you was too busy getting prepared to fight against Matt Spears, spending more time in the gym than wanting to speak to me.”

Lord Raab: “Oh you was. It's not a fucking excuse Henry. Fuck that because all of my life, I've been back stabbed by people, including my family who don't want to fucking know me. You can't be serious.”

Of course Henry knew Raab had such a bad past when it came towards the whole having friends thing and it was clear Raab will never ever be able to trust anybody. If even his family hated Raab and vice versa, who will ever want to become close with him that wasn't Samuel? Henry spoke.

Henry Losak: “It was an excuse because I called you're name dozens of times in the gym, but you refused to listen. You're focus is all about the tag titles than what was important for Goth's career.”

Lord Raab: “Well The Monstimals obviously wasn't important enough for his career if he walked out on us instead of telling us in front of our fucking face before announcing that in front of the fans.”

Henry Losak: “But unlike you, he knew his health affected to the point where he couldn't do it any more and his wife got pregnant.”

Lord Raab: “Hello, Konrad's wife's got pregnant dozens of times and he still wrestled. That's the only thing I like about him and it's shameful I even said that about him, considering he's a weak pathetic man that's a shit stain to our family. He isn't my real brother at all.”

Of course Henry knew the history between Konrad and Lord themselves as the twin brothers have never gotten along and he knows they never will, but it wasn't relevant to the topic as at this point, Raab is proud of attacking Goth and Henry wanted to make Raab aware of the damage he's done as Lord Raab scratches his chin and Henry points it out.

Henry Losak: “Yet you are so convinced that Goth isn't going to come back and attack you? You are so convince that you ended Goth's career by attacking him? You are really stupid to think that cos Karma is gonna come to bite you Raab and I hope you'll be ready for a fight cos he'll be a different person when he returns.”

Lord Raab: “Ha, with his busted eye? He won't come back. He wouldn't have retired if he thought he'd fight me. He's worthless and not relevant to me any more.”

Henry Losak: “For now he may not, but you are dead stupid to think he won't attack you at some point this year. Don't say I didn't warn you Raab, but he will come back, but he'll hunt for you and attack you at every chance he'll get.”

Lord Raab: “He doesn't have the balls to come back. Don't be stupid Henry. Maybe the end of the year, we'll see which one of us is right and can you imagine a one eyed man taking me on? I'd rip Goth apart from behind especially since that's where it's his weakest point.”

Samuel even shook his head as he even knew Goth was going to come back, but Raab just didn't care what Samuel's reaction is, he cared more about the reasons why he didn't want to have friends or team with anybody else that's not Samuel.

Lord Raab: “Now you know why I will never become friends with anybody or even attempt to because they all stab me in the back the end of the day. People out in this world you can't trust these days. Half of the time, they act like they are friends with you, but behind your back, they talk shit about you.”

Henry Losak: “I know Raab, but there's also friends that don't. I know you are afraid of making friends or being close to anybody again in wrestling, but you need to get out of you're shell and cope with talking to people.”

Lord Raab: “No, I won't after what Goth did. He walked away without telling us. You honestly think that wasn't a scummy move to make? You honestly think I aim to allow people to team up with me again? No never.”

Henry Losak: “Clearly, this is all about you and your ways of wanting to be alone with Samuel because you are afraid.”

Of course Raab grabbed Henry and rushed him to place him against the wall as he punches his stomach and screaming from the top of his lungs as he speaks.

Lord Raab: “I'm not afraid of anything. Fuck you.”

Screaming, yelling and shouting at Henry with vicious shots until Samuel got up and placed Raab on the floor to calm him down before Henry gets up and sees Samuel laying on top of Raab to stop him from lashing out.

Henry Losak: “I see it in you're eyes Raab. I see the fear of Goth attacking you when the time comes and you won't do anything about it. It would be you're own fault whenever Goth attacks you because Samuel and I will not do anything to help you.”

Lord Raab: “Just get the fuck out of this house before I attack you again. Fucking leave you piece of shit. Goth won't come back cos I ended his pathetic career and like I need you and Samuel to help me deal with Goth? Stupid statement cos I'd have him all to myself.”

Of course from the mood Raab's in, Henry leaves as Henry knew Raab was going to get attacked and knew he was gonna pay the price for it as he leaves to go back to the hotel without saying a word due to the mood Raab's in when he brought up friends and Goth topics and of course, even Samuel knew Henry was right, but he didn't want to tell Raab the truth as he didn't know how to as Henry left, Samuel got off Lord Raab and tries to relax him the best he could with a massage on his shoulders as Raab likes the pain Samuel's giving him and speaks.

Lord Raab: “That will teach Goth never to turn his back on us again. That's the best thing I've done is getting rid of Goth and nothing is gonna change, well except me and you being tag team champions in SCW in two weeks time. He'll just sit at home, watching us succeed in the tag team division. It's his loss, our gain.”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Lord Raab: “Of course we can because Goth was never interested in winning the tag gold in the first place, Goth never was interested in teaming with us, it was always me and you in tag team matches and we always got the win from the other teams each and every time.”

Lord Raab: “He also tried so hard to get the fans behind us. I was never going to allow people to cheer us, it makes us fucking weak and I don't need their support. I want people to boo me and hate the hell out of me. He tried to change my image. Don't you see how hard that's for me to hear cheers for me.”

Lord Raab: “Nobody understands I wasn't born in this world to be liked. I was born to have the world hating on me. Anyway enough of that and stupid Goth, think it's time we head off to bed.”

Of course Raab and Samuel stay where they are for a while for Samuel to massage Raab's shoulders before he got tired as he and Raab go to the bedroom and close the door to jump right into bed and head themselves off to sleep before the next day arrives as they pack their things to head on back to Las Vegas to continue to train everyday together until the tag match came around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Aftermath of Goth attacking Lord Raab. Las Vegas, Nevada. Sunday 18th December 2016.

A few months later, everyone knew that Raab would pay for the karma as it happened on that very night where many weeks gone past, the black masked guy keep attacking Lord Raab every week with the saying ride with the king as of course as soon as the attack happened, Raab went straight back to his headquarters, beating the hell out of everyone that stood in the wrestling ring to throw them around, being very aggressive with everyone in his gym, even to a point of leaving the ring to get some weapons underneath the ring.

He threw them one by one, even hitting his opponents at times as he then slides into the ring and screams from the top of his voice to smash people's heads with either a steel chair or a trash can lid to violently pile driving a few of his opponents on weapons like chairs, ladders, trash cans and even on barbed wire.

As Raab is doing that, Henry comes storming in and tells everyone to leave as he wants Raab to get out of the ring and speak to him about today's events as it had been brawling the last few weeks of him being attacked and got sick of it, more now he knew who it was exactly.

Henry Losak: “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?”

Lord Raab: “Making myself feeling better. What do you fucking expect?”

Henry Losak: “Didn't I tell you end of March Goth was going to attack you? Of course I win the bet.”

Lord Raab: “So you knew all along it was Goth attacking me from behind? You fucking bastard.”

As soon as Raab was going to launch at him, Samuel runs straight in and grabs hold of Raab and Raab spits in Henry's face, feeling like he was disrespected on Henry knowing who it was all along and Samuel again like end of March ends up being on top of Raab and he speaks.

Henry Losak: “Maybe I did get some of the hint, but I told you about this, but you refused to believe the fact he is a changed person and he launched at you a few times.”

Lord Raab: “I never knew Goth was the biggest coward to walk on gods screen earth though. Oh somehow his wife said I had it coming just like you? I could care less, but the fact is next time Climax Control is on, it's a mother fucking war between me and him.”

Henry Losak: “The fact is I warned you about this and well you deserve the attacks you gotten from him. Me and Samuel had nothing to do with Goth leaving, but you couldn't accept it because he didn't tell you or Samuel first.”

Lord Raab: “Well if you are apart of the team, the first people you say you are going to retire to is me and Samuel. You make no fucking sense Henry. Get the fuck off me Samuel.”

As Raab tries to get out like in MMA style of fighting, Samuel ends up being far too strong and shakes his head on no just so Raab would at least try to calm down, but he wouldn't as he was still struggling to get free, just purely because his anger had reached to boiling points as he growled like a rapid monster, but he suddenly had to collapse on the floor because his heart disease got to him quicker than the past.

Henry Losak: “I fucking knew it was Goth because of how he attacked you. Jesus Raab, you must be blind to not think it was Goth. You was so very stupid to ignore the signs of Goth attacking you and ignoring his return. I told you he was going to come back and you flat out chose to forget about him.”

Lord Raab: “Maybe he won't forget the fucking beating I aim to give him, especially trying to make me get the crowd behind me? Do you remember that Henry? Do you remember how pissed off I was about it?”

Henry Losak: “Yes of course I do, but all of this is all because he didn't betray us, it was you who did. Don't deny you pushed him out of the group because you couldn't handle the success Goth was having. Truth hurts, doesn't it?”

Lord Raab: “No because nothing's true. He only got success because he only cared about himself. He never cared on winning the tag titles, I said that back in March, but it shows more than ever he acts and plays like a coward. At least when I attacked him, it was in front of his face, weren't cheap shots like his was.”

Of course there's times and places where you are responsible for being attacked which Raab felt he wasn't, but Henry and Samuel knew Raab was and Samuel still was on Raab because he knew the second he gets off Raab, he'd launch at Henry and attack him very badly on the floor or up against the wall as he still screaming to Samuel to let go off him, even trying to push and kick himself off Samuel, but he says this.

Samuel McPherson: “Naarrp.”

Henry Losak: “But not to mention he walked because of his health being in a bad state and it looks like it has gotten worse for the ware of Goth's eye. Of course, you don't really care about people's sight, do you?”

Lord Raab: “Not any more no, I shouldn't have to care about Goth anyway.”

Henry Losak: “Oh, you're telling me you're gonna walk away from not fighting Goth? Now who's the coward?”

Lord Raab: “I'm not a coward, go and fuck yourself.”

Still kicking and screaming for Samuel to get off from him, until he suddenly goes quiet mainly because of all the screaming he did, he near enough lost his voice to scream any more and was just having to put up with Henry talking to him without responding and Henry smiles, knowing he got the old Lord Raab back, but most importantly, saw Raab getting karma.

Henry Losak: “Looks like he had the balls to come back, but it's sad to know I told you from day one you'd get attacked. Maybe not multiple of times, but more than the time you attacked him.”

Still no word coming out of Raab's mouth because he still couldn't talk cos of the amount of screaming he did.

Henry Losak: “But you know me and Samuel won't get involved and you having to tackle this mess on you're own like you stated you would, but yes you do need to stand up against that and state how you feel, along with wanting the hardcore match you want against Goth. After all, you're first encounter with Goth was in a weapons environment anyway.”

All Raab could do was nod as it was something he wanted when he got attacked today and Henry still continues to speak.

Henry Losak: “Now you got to take care of Goth once and for all and you have to put up with it. This is you're fault for focusing purely on the tag titles. This is you're fault for neglecting Goth and most importantly, you're fault for attacking him. If you didn't, things would've been different and Goth wouldn't return with the ride with the King garbage.”

Raab kinda smiled at the whole thing because he knew the saying had been said so many times before from other wrestlers who were kings, but of course Raab claims himself as the king of hardcore wrestling due to his actions lately in another company, but Raab could speak again after resting his voice for a bit.

Lord Raab: “I know right? That was pathetic as he claimed I'm not ready to ride with him? More like he's not with me and I'm gonna fuck him up so bad he'll bleed to fucking death. No, this is personal Henry and it's gonna end with me having my hand raised in the middle of that ring after I've knocked this fucker out and rip out his other eye.”

Henry Losak: “I don't agree on wanting to rip his other eye out, but I kinda agree with the rest as you need to tell the world what you're gonna do with Goth and to destroy him in the middle of the ring.”

Lord Raab: “Of course. Now leave as me and Samuel want to spend time to ourselves on our own before mine and his family come over for Christmas in a few days.”

Henry Losak: “Of course as I will go and see my family myself and we'll discuss this more over the new year and the whole addressing Goth and getting that hardcore match against him too. I'll see you both next year.”

Of course, Henry goes into his office to finish up the work he's doing before he goes off to sleep before he heads off to another place in America where his family live, Samuel and Raab on the other hand got to get Samuel's old apartment ready for his twin brother and his wife over the next few days, but that's for tomorrow as Raab and Samuel leave the gym area to head towards their own apartment to have a little chat about things regarding Christmas before going upstairs to head straight off to sleep for the night.

Training for the Goth match. Las Vegas, Nevada. Friday 20th January.

Everyday since the match was announced and after Raab popped on Climax Control to state his views on Goth and the type of match he wanted, he was continuously training like in the old days since he rested well enough since his father died to able to do training aggressively and angrily, the main part Raab missed a lot about himself was to be so angry in the ring, but up until he returned, he hadn't had anything to be angry about, even forgetting about Goth because he had moved on a lot since March.

But now Raab feels angry, but in a good feeling of being happy in a way as well because it's exactly what Lord Raab had been needing to do. He had to since he's been the one who got attacked from behind, not even being able to fight back against Goth. The only person really Raab hasn't spoken to Goth about on his own is Samuel. He was training in the background with his stamina which had lead him into doing some running outside sometimes with another trainer to get himself better with stamina.

You see Raab being extremely aggressive, more than he was back in December which was down to because of Christmas coming up to spend it with his family and Samuel's too, but he really was hard at work to throw every wrestler around him, using a lot of weapon usage on his opponents, getting back to his old ways, although he accepted Ben Jordan's help, but that wasn't on his mind and wasn't going to be on his mind until after the match with Goth.

It certainly kicked Raab up the backside with using weapons and violence once again, even being able to use piledrivers which was something he couldn't do in one company during a battle royal match elsewhere because he got really bored when his and Samuel's family went home so he done a few of them, even on the steel chair again as he laughs, embracing the boos he has in his mind.

He does a few submission moves to squeeze the life out of his opponent and even doing stuff outside of the ring since it was unsanctioned like Raab wanted the match to have some sort of violence because it's like a family war to him when it comes to Goth. One of his opponents funny enough looks like Goth as he's done a lot of damage to him already, even slamming him through the gym doors to lead outside.

Now they were in the concrete street fight area he hadn't used in a long while as he kicks Goth lookalike so bad that he even threw him towards the steal fence, laying a massive amount of punches and kicks towards the trainee as he picks him up and boots him to the floor. Raab goes back into the gym to grab a barbed wire and a steel chair he hadn't used to bring them outside and as soon as he whacks the guy with a barbed wire, he goes on the floor and does it over and over again, even scratching his face with the barbed wire.

Of course Samuel went outside and sees that the guy has had enough as Samuel ran and pulled Raab away from the guy as he writes something down and almost pleading Raab to stop the vile beating, but Raab wouldn't as he continues before he picks the Goth lookalike to plant him down with The Killerbuster as Samuel drags Raab by his arm to take him back to the apartment as he quickly locks the front door for Raab to calm down.

Lord Raab: “You're telling me to stop fighting so I'll calm down? Fuck no Samuel.”

Lord Raab: “No. I want to beat him some more.”

That caused Samuel to almost slap Raab in the face as it took Raab back a bit on the amount of aggression and how badly he wanted to fight Goth. Samuel wrote down to tell Raab to stop fighting and considered his heart being at risk from yelling and shouting so much over the last few days and he eventually gives in as a promise he made to his family to listen to ones he's closest to and Raab took a seat on the sofa, feeling how much he wanted to fight Goth and it consumed him in his mind a lot as he expresses it to Samuel.

Lord Raab: “I can't help myself. I'm just ready to beat the holy shit out of him after the attacks he's done and after walking away from us, yeah fuck if you think I'm not gonna be ready for a fight.”

Lord Raab: “He fucking betrayed us Sam. He never cared about us at all, he just cared about his own career. The thing is yes, I did respect him as a wrestler before you came around as a wrestler, but now I don't respect him at all. I mean sure he's done everything he could in SCW and I'm getting closer on doing that myself, but fuck you if you think I'm not allowed to be fired up for the match.”

That didn't go down that easily with Samuel as he felt upset to be heard of the words to fuck himself which wasn't of course very nice, but the fact is Raab's been ready for a war ever since Goth started to attack Lord Raab and lately, he's not even bothered with the relationship with his family or with Samuel, even though yesterday Raab spoke to his twin brother on the phone, but wasn't anything to do with SCW or with Goth.

But he puts that aside and sees Samuel sitting in the corner, feeling upset as Raab sat for a while, thinking about ending Goth's career once and for all, but he goes over to Samuel and pats him on the shoulder and speaks.

Lord Raab: “Look, I'm sorry I told you to fuck yourself, but I was angry inside Sam. So very angry with the cowardly attacks Goth's done to me. You have nothing to do with this and something tells me you are still a little down with the performance in the rumble, right?”

Lord Raab: “Trust me Sam, you're time of being a singles champion will come. I also want to tell you something. Henry was absolutely shocked on how far you've come since you started wrestling in singles matches and although the developmental company is down at the moment, you at least had a chance to be a heavyweight title contender before any other belts and that's a massive achievement.”

Samuel just nods and writes down about Goth on how lucky he's been to not been attacked during the rumble match which Raab made a point as he speaks.

Lord Raab: “Yeah, I was surprised that Goth didn't throw you out of the ring or got involved in the rumble match. I guess you and Henry have nothing to do with me and Goth and you shouldn't be because you done nothing wrong to Goth. I did and of course I am paying the price for it, but I'm glad he did come back so I get the chance to beat his fucking ass without any rules surrounding us.”

Lord Raab: “Goth came back at a good timing when we honestly wanted a break from going for the tag gold for a while. We can always get them another time and maybe even on the next Climax Control show, but I got to keep my focus on Goth and end his pathetic career not just for me, but for The Monstimals as well.”

Lord Raab: “I'm not letting him attack me the way he did and I'm fucking glad Mark or Christian agreed with the deal I made about it's gone way too far for a regular singles match. That's never been the plan if Goth ever returned. It had to involve a violent and weapons based match and well, me and Goth got what we wanted and I don't want you out there to help me win.”

Samuel wrote down on a piece of paper in order to respond to Raab's question.

Lord Raab: “Because this is between me and him and let his painful career be done for good once and for all. He should've stayed retired, but cowardly came back and attacked me from behind. Yeah, it's only me and him who should tackle our problems out there. Doesn't mean you get a day off either when I'm away cos you are training in more singles matches by yourself.”

Samuel McPherson: “Naarrp.”

Lord Raab: “Yaarrp. You have to get comfortable on wrestling by yourself. Do you think I was comfortable when I said to the world I accepted Ben Jordan's help? No I wasn't because the end of the day, he was the only SCW roster member out there who wanted to help me. I don't want to die like my father did, I want to continue to fight with you and fight to beat the living day lights out of Goth with no rules and fight where ever the fuck we like.”

Of course Samuel was a little clueless on what an Unsanctioned match is, considering he's only heard of Hardcore matches as he writes down what the match is and of course without wasting time, Raab clearly answers it.

Lord Raab: “The only difference between an Unsanctioned match and a Hardcore match is you can win the match with a knockout. Everything else is the same, but I don't give a fuck cos I'm gonna leave the PPV with Goth's blood all over the place for us and for The Monstimals. Now I'm gonna go to bed, need to get two days rest before the match against Goth on Sunday night.”

Samuel completely agreed with Raab on how he should rest before the match against Goth on Sunday as he goes upstairs and lays on his bed as he takes his heart disease medication without prompting like he did in the past and swallows the medication with water before he closes his eyes to send himself off to sleep, while Samuel plays a shooting game on the PS4 before he heads to sleep two hours later.

Raab spends the day with Samuel down in a pub to socialise a little bit without drinking alcohol of course as a way to relax without over training like he had been and really listened to what Ben told him to do, try to be more open with other people which he did with some other guys, but he left an hour later to go back to the apartment to play video games with Samuel for the rest of the day.

From being friends to being worst enemies on the block with personal issues to solve in the ring usteam.com shoot.

“Isn't it a funny story that I somehow became friends with Goth a year ago after the Roulette title match on a stupid fucking boat and immediately formed The Monstimals stable, being one of the most hated groups in wrestling and in a way, me and Samuel still are the most hated team, but we quickly became the most feared team. Of course it was you're idea to come and team with us, but that was thrown in my fucking face, wasn't it?

You knew damn well I've had a lot of problems trusting people since you've walked away from me, Samuel and Henry because you wanted to retire from wrestling without telling me first. No, I'm wasn't pissed off you retired, It was how you did it without telling me, Samuel and Henry privately together.

So of course I got so bloody pissed because of how you done it that I attacked you and beat the shit out of you just because you did not say it to me and Samuel together. You stabbed me in the fucking back Goth. I respected you, I respected what you've done in SCW and I will never ever take that away from you. You deserve to be in the SCW Hall Of Fame, somewhere I'm getting close to do someday after I've held the tag and the Internet belts that I will be done with SCW.

But that's in the future, this is now as you really have turned over a new leaf, haven't you? Attacking me multiple of times to the point where you became not a tough guy, you became a fucking coward and The Monstimals were never cowards to attack people from behind. Do you remember when me and Samuel got Drake Green injured and how you pissed and complained about it when all you fucking cared about is the singles titles.

You didn't give a damn about helping the tag team out. You never gave a damn about the success I wanted in the tag team division, it was all for yourself and yourself gratification of being champion for yourself instead of what's best for The Monstimals. I wouldn't even call you a violent individual anymore because violent people do not cower themselves to cheap shot someone because you know you haven't got sight in both eyes to attack me.

So behind shots were the best thing you can gain an advantage of because you know you'd be fucked and you will be fucked when we are in a unsanctioned match against each other, the way you never wanted the match, but instead I had to fucking say I wanted a violent and weapons based match because it's fucking personal, more than any battle I've had to face before since I've been in SCW.

All you done up until the point of unveiling yourself is cheap shot me after every match I've done. I bet you even wanted to come out and interrupt my match to try and cost me to lose a match, didn't you? But it failed because I defeated Dimtri on his own and Dimtri with James Tusani too, the team that were unbeatable until me and Samuel faced them and who knew with my new attitude that got me and Samuel the win? Nobody expected The Monstimals to be back on form and I'm pretty sure you are jealous right now too.

Just like that stupid wife who tagged along with us and that made me really uncomfortable. It was so painful for me to not being able to attack her because I was scared of women back then and in a way, I still am afraid of women which I do need to get sorted at some point, but my father's death had a massive affect on me. Yes I was a vile vicious, angry and disgusting man who wreaked through people, purposely wanting to seriously hurt the whole SCW roster because I just couldn't cope my heart disease.

But you see Goth, I didn't let my heart disease stop me from wrestling. I didn't even know I had it until Henry forced me to see a doctor on why I kept fainting. It was because I was angry every single day to a point I would've been in that coffin with my father or even died before him. It was also because my family never loved me back then too. They never gave a damn about me before his death. It was a shock that he died before me that I had to make a dramatic change to my life to give in to take the medication for my heart disease.

So it's taken me a very long time to forgive and make up with with my family, especially with my twin brother Konrad. We still not really getting along as such after what I did to him and his wife, but slowly getting there. Anyway enough about that because the point I was trying to make is I never let heart disease stop me from wrestling which is far worse than losing sight in one eye.

Fuck, I certainly haven't forgotten the time where you almost forced me to change where I had the fans to root for me because you wanted to be loved like you fucking kidding me? It had nothing to do with Samuel and me taking Drake Green out, it was to do with you wanting us to adore the love for these pathetic fans. I don't want their love and I don't want to be loved outside of Samuel and my family of course.

I always want to be hated Goth and I'm still fucked off with it. I'm fucked off about everything with you. I trusted the hell out of you on not stabbing me, Henry and Samuel in our backs to be apart of something that we created together and then it ended with me low blowing you in you're face. I never attacked you from behind and never hid myself from the crowd because of the fear of me finding out who you was.

Of course you succeeded with me, but failed when it came to Henry. He knew exactly all along it was you and you are a fucking bastard of doing what you did, but this is why I wanted a violent and weapons match with you like from the first time we faced against each other, it was in this environment of brutality and suffering we went through and of course you won against me lots of times, but I've changed and you brought out something in me that's been missing since I've been back.

Anger and aggression as I've always wanted a match against someone that means more than titles and of course we both got our wish and now is the time to end you're worthless so called career once and for all. You're no king, you are just a king wannabe just like the joke champion J2H claims he's the king. Keep bringing up I'm not ready to ride with the king. What makes you think you are king? I might be the King of hardcore wrestling, but not king of wrestling because that would be a fucking lie.

Of course I'm ready, but you will be ridden into a bloodbath with me and this wasn't even you're idea to face me in a match in this environment, was it? No you didn't even claim to want to face me, but I fucking did and turned it personal as I said earlier, but that wife of yours got in the fucking way all the time to achieve you're goals with me and Samuel, but you was a selfish pig and I hate selfish people like yourself who just took the glory for himself with two belts rather than doing what's best for the whole team.

You never cared about being a tag champion with me and Samuel, you never cared about the team as a whole, you only wanted to steal the spotlight from us to get noticed by everyone and you have beaten me the last few times we've faced against each other, but this time, things are going to be completely different. This time, I've grown to be a lot more violent and dangerous than ever before. I will rip your other eye out so you won't be able to see at all and be completely blind.

I will tear you're body to pieces and fuck you up so bad that you'd have no choice, but to be in a hospital bed, letting you're wife take you're baby away from you so you won't be able to hold the baby in you're pathetic arms any more. You won't have a great life with your family because you'd be too injured and weak to not just fight in a match any more, but the rest of you're life you will be weak too.

Weak to tell you're kid on how you got destroyed by Lord Raab and it will all come to an end tomorrow night in Las Vegas where this is the last ever time Goth and Raab will face each other and we can move on towards achieving goals in the business with me capturing the internet and tag titles before I walk away from SCW for good and Samuel achieving things on his own, well when he get over his fears of wrestling alone that is.

But he'll learn just as you will learn this week to never stab me in the back and my lack of friends is all because of what you've done to me. I've got nobody to talk to cos of you and you're paying the fucking price for it and either be pinned, submitted or knocked the fuck out right in the middle of the ring by The Masked German Monster. Prepare to be in a world of pain and suffering you'll witness from me and the weapons I'll use.

You will be left bloodied and scars everywhere on you're body and that doesn't affect me, considering I've got scars everywhere on my body along with glass still sticking in my back, broken bones I continue to wrestle with, a scar on my throat because a guy nearly ended my life. That's the only time I go in hospital if something was gonna kill me.

All the other times I've refused medical treatment because I'm not a pussy like you Goth for quitting the business because of health problems and your wife being pregnant. Hey, I can't blame you for running away until you decided to come back and somehow finish me, but you won't because I'll finish you first before you get the chance to fight. We'll see who the winner is tomorrow night and I'll see your ass on Sunday as I aim to even fight you outside of the arena too. See you where ever you will be, I'll hunt your ass down and destroy you for good.”