Author Topic: Crystal Millar Vs Keira Fisher  (Read 1160 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Crystal Millar Vs Keira Fisher
« on: September 12, 2016, 05:02:44 AM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here! Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 08:30:15 PM »
 This is it. This is the moment I've waited for ever since I came to SCW. Sure, contender wise, I've been in this situation before. But now, it's a one on one situation. Nothing to get in my way of my goal. Taking Crystal Millar to her limits!

It's been a long time since we had a one on one encounter, hasn't it, Crystal? Look at where you are now? On top of the world. Now more deadly than you were before. Yet, I'm somehow the ghost you can't seem to get rid of. Come on, Crystal. We know you're thinking that. You say you've had other things to do in the last few weeks. The reality is, when you found out I'm going to be a Number One Contender again, you legit stayed away.

Am I right, Crystal? Are you afraid of losing your championship to me again? Are you afraid of history repeating twice on you? Sure, it's not the Bombshell Roulette Title you got to worry about this time. This time, it's the big prize. The prize every Bombshell dreams of when they come into SCW. That's why you tried to hit me with the belt during the contract signing, isn't it or is it the fact that you are my bitch?

Face it, Crystal. You're not going to be as memorable as you think you are. You call yourself the Silver Screen Queen, yet when it comes to me. You're a damn coward. A Coward who's not only afraid to face me, but is also afraid of the fact that YOU'RE the one that's living in the damn past! You're afraid that if you face me again, one on one, history will repeat itself! Add the fact that you're also rusty as Hell in the last few weeks, too.

Oh sure, you could be easy pickings for me now, but how do I know you won't have a trick or two up your sleeve? We know your Trophy Husband isn't going to be at ringside cause you think you're so damn confident in beating me all of a sudden.  You say you're my friend, yet you act like the world is suppose to give you everything on a silver platter. I had to earn my way back into this spot! First time was beating my wife! Second time cause of Jessie Salco, it was just for fun at this point.

You? NOPE! You stayed away. Like the coward you are. You disgust me, Friend. You are what I HATE in life! A woman who thinks she deserves everything, but gets taken away like the spoiled brat that you really are. Yea, I cried. I apologized for it. But you? You've done it cause of what? The "movies" you made? The fact you're married to someone you're using for a cheap thrill? What is it, Crystal!?

It doesn't matter. None of it matters now. Destiny calls for us once again, Crystal. With my friends and my family by my side and now my soon to be son coming into the world. I got confidence on my side. All you got is ego on your side, Crystal. A ego that will destroy you in the end if it's not kept in check.

That's what will decide everything, Crystal. By the end, it will also decide who is the better person. Who is the person that will lead SCW into a new era. A Era for the Bombshells that it deserves. Not the one you think it needs.

Crystal, come Violent Conduct III, I'm going to show you why I will not be denied the right to become SCW World Bombshell Champion! Understand, Crystal. Your time is officially up. The time for Keira Fisher is now. I just hope you'll accept it, Friend. Cause one way or another. I will become the new SCW World Bombshell Champion!

See you soon.

============================================
*The scene is following the contract signing of Keira vs Crystal which ended with Keira nailing Crystal with the Final Sin. Keira walks to the back, where Roxi is there to greet here, but Roxi isn't smiling. She and Keira walk to where no one is and Roxi folds her arms*

Roxi: What was that about Keira?

Keira: She tried to hit me with the belt! What was I suppose to do, take it?

Roxi: *Sigh* No... I just... I guess I missed that part. All I saw was you. But... I'm glad it's over, and now, it's official.

Keira: Mhmm. I'm going to get the World Bombshell Title. Plus, my chances are higher due to Crystal barring her Trophy Husband from Ringside

Roxi: Well, it's out of the way. But this is now priority number one for you Keira. You have to treat it as such.

Keira: I am, but it's already hard to do with Nate coming

Roxi: Nate's going to be taken care of. Chris, Sasha, Jenny, everybody will be there. To help us. You just focus on beating Crystal. Everything you did before, scrap it. Act like this is brand new. You were close last time. Now, one on one, I think you have a chance to seal the deal. But don't get overconfident because you've beaten Crystal before.

Keira: I won't. I'll be ready. Crystal's all mine, Roxi.

Roxi: I'm glad. I'll be pulling for you, and just like always, I'll get you as ready as I can.

Keira: I know you will. Now let's go, we got another place to be

Roxi: Right.

*The two go to get their bags as they teleport to their next site. After, Keira was seen, coming into the locker, panting, sweaty after an intense match. Keira seems a little dejected, but otherwise upbeat*

Roxi: You okay?

Keira: A bit worn out. Almost had it

Roxi: I know. Just hoping you didn't sustain any injuries from those shots into the stairs.

Keira: No, I thought I did, but when I was coming back, I healed.

Roxi: Good. I am proud of you for that effort tonight. Even if you didn't win.

Keira: Yea. Now I got two people to worry about.

Roxi: It'll be okay. Gabby's taking her rematch, but that's secondary right now. We'll factor that into your training, but Crystal is priority numbero ne.

Keira: Yea. I can't wait to get back home. Home...sweet...quiet home

Roxi: Yeah, but you need a shower first.

*Keira giggles as she goes to Roxi, arms wide open*

Keira: GIMME A HUG!

Roxi: Stop it, I need to check on everyone else. Make sure everyone is okay.

Keira: Fine, fine

*Keira kisses Roxi and goes to get a towel as she goes to shower*

Keira: Mmmm, maybe this shower will be good for me

*Keira goes and gets it ready, sighing a bit*

Keira: The World Title...the World Bombshell Title. I have to focus. I--

*All of a sudden, Keira hears a noise*

Keira: What the?

*Keira steps out, still in her clothes as she looks around. She powers up, just a bit, but not enough, just in case someone snooped

Keira: Hello?

*Roxi peeks her head in*

Keira: Roxi, you heard that...right?

Roxi: Heard what? I'm just making sure you were in here. Everything's ready to go when you get done.

Keira: I heard some kind of noise. Like...not...normal

Roxi: I'll check around, but I didn't hear anything

*Keira nods as she heads to the shower. 20 minutes later, Keira steps out in new clothes, now clean*

Keira: I seriously needed that

*Roxi pokes her head back in as Keira is drying off*

Keira: Perv

Roxi: I can perv on my wife, can't I?

Keira: Never said you couldn't

Roxi: Good. Anyway, I didn't see anyone or anything out of the ordinary, so, I don't know what you heard, but there's nothing here.

*Keira sighs*

Keira: I must be going crazy, then. I've been so stressed lately

Roxi: just relax. Things are quiet now. Get dressed and let's go home. We've still got some last minute things to do before Nate gets here.

*Keira nods. But as she gets ready, she pulls her pants down, flashing Roxi with her ass to tease her as she gets ready*

Roxi: Hey now.

Keira: Yes?

Roxi: Keep those pants on til later.

*Keira giggles as she gets ready. She now has on new clothes and the two are ready to go home*

Roxi : Ready?

Keira: Yep

*Roxi grabs her bag as Keira grabs hers as the two wait until the coast is clear to teleport home. Once there, They drop their bags as Roxi flops on the couch and sighs*

Roxi: It won't be too much longer.

*Keira lays ontop of Roxi*

Keira: I know

Roxi: Thank goodness we have so many good people in our lives. I don't know how we'd do this without them

Keira: I agree

*Keira smiles and begins to relax, but she then feels her neck being kissed. She opens it and sees Roxi kissing it*

Roxi: I love you.

Keira: I love you too.

Roxi: Well... gonna do a nursery check. I don't know how much of everything we'll need but... We gotta be as ready as possible.

Keira: Booo. You got me wound up

Roxi: Relax, we'll get there when we have a little while to ourselves.

Keira: Ok, ok

*Roxi gets up and walks into the nursery room and double checks everything. Soon enough, she sits on the floor, marveling at everything there.*
Roxi: Soon. Soon it’ll be all worth it and everything will be… as perfect as can be.

*Keira sits up and stretches. She goes to get ready for bed until she hears the noise again*

Keira: What the!?

*Keira looks around*

Keira: Jean, if that's you, come out. It's not funny!

*Roxi gets up and walks out and looking at Keira*

Roxi: Are you okay?

Keira: Tell me you heard the same noise I did!

Roxi: No. I'm worried about you now, are you sure you're okay?

Keira: Roxi...I'm fine. I'm not going crazy!

Roxi: Well, you are hearing things apparently.

*Keira sighs*

Keira: If it's Jean...I'm gonna hurt her

Roxi: Why would she mess with you like that?

Keira: I have no idea

Roxi: I don't know what you're hearing, you know there's no one here.

*Keira sighs*

Keira: Maybe I need sleep

Roxi: You probably should. Get some rest, you've had quite a few eventful days.

*Keira nods as she heads upstairs*

Roxi: Hey...

Keira: Hmm?

Roxi: I love you. And I'm proud of you.

Keira: I love you too and thank you

Roxi: Good night, champ... I'll be in soon.

*Roxi blows Keira a kiss*

*Keira blows a kiss back and heads to bed. The next few days become chalenging for Keira. With her getting ready for Crystal, preparing for Nate's arrival as well as the noise that somehow keeps getting louder, it's making Keira uneasy. She is seen a few days later in the kitchen, looking around*

Roxi: Still hearing things? Maybe you should go to the doctor or something?

Keira: Roxi, I swear to you. I'm not going crazy!

*Keira opens the fridge to find food, but slams it quickly*

Roxi: Now you're not hungry?

Keira: No. I swear, I feel like I'm losing my mind.

*All a sudden, Keira hears that noise again, now sounding like a huge thud. She quickly turns to Roxi, knowing she was in the room*

Keira: Now I know you heard that!

Roxi: Yeah... I did

Keira: I told you that I wasn't going crazy!

Roxi: I don't know what it could be. Maybe Sasha or Chris dropped something.

Keira: I'll go.

Roxi: You sure?

Keira: Yes.

*Keira kisses Roxi. She checks, but nothing was there. She hears the noise coming from outside and a shadow Keira doesn't know. She quickly dresses into Lady Kat and goes downstairs*

Keira: Roxi, I'm heading out. Noise is outside

Roxi: Are you sure about this? I can be right there if you wait a second.

Keira: No. Stay here. Just in case Chris and Sasha come

Roxi: Please be careful.

Keira: I will

*Keira kisses Roxi and heads out. She keeps hearing the noise as she flies around. She notices a shadow and lands quickly as she looks around*

Keira: Where are you....

*A door swings open and shuts quickly. Too quickly to be opened by itself*

Keira: What!? SHOW YOURSELF!

*Keira quickly goes to her first Super Form*

*Keira chases and pulls the door open walking into complete darkness. She pulls out her flashlight and shines it around*

Keira: I know you're in here! Show yourself

*Then, a bright, shining spotlight turns on and blinds Keira who drops the flashlight and rubs at her eyes*

Keira: Ahh! I can't see!

*Keira stumbles around as a large cattle prod sparks behind her and is stuck in her back. The electric shock is too much and Keira collapses unconscious. The ghostly figure responsible steps out of the shadows, dressed all in black like ninja. He pulls out a hypodermic needle and injects Keira in the neck before he pulls Keira up and carries her out a back door to a van and places her in a van and drives away*

* After what seems like an eternity, Keira slowly wakes up, in her bed, not really knowing what happened*

Keira: What the? How did I?

*Keira stumbles up out of bed, in her regular clothes and walks through the bedroom door, looking for Roxi, hearing sounds coming from the kitchen*

Keira: Hello? Roxi?

*Keira ventures into the kitchen and it's not Roxi in the kitchen, but Keira's ex-girlfriend Misty sitting at the table, who looks up at Keira and smiles*

Misty: Hello Keira.

Keira: Misty? What are you doing here?

Misty: I'm eating breakfast. Well, I was waiting to eat breakfast because you weren't awake yet.

Keira: Wh...How did you get in?

Misty: I live here. I live here, with you? I've always been here. Right from the start.

*Keira's jaw drops*

Keira: No. Roxi lives here with me. My wife.

Misty: Oh... well then... Guess that will have to do.

*Without warning Misty morphs in Roxi*

Roxi: Better?

Keira: What the?

*Keira was now more confused than before*

Roxi: You know, I always wondered what it would be like to be like this. But, I don't think you want this old thing anymore.

*Roxi stands up and then morphs into Jean*

Jean: I think this, is better.

Keira: Jean...what the fuck....

*Keira slowly begins to back away*

Jean: I've always been a part of you Keira. You can't run from me. I told you, I lived here, I've been here from the start.

Keira: The start?

*Jean morphs into Keira, although with jet black hair, and blood red eyes*

Keira: .........S......S........

Sin: I took you in, and gave you everything you have. And you tried to get rid of me.

Keira: No. It's impossible! YOU'RE GONE! The knife ended you!!!!!!!!

*Keira screams, throwing a punch to Sin, but she's already gone*

Sin: I'm in your head, Keira. I put myself there the moment I took over. My hold only got stronger when you came to me. And then you rejected me. You tried to kill me. You tried to kill US. After all I did for you, I saved you. When no one else would touch you, I was here. And you tried to ruin everything!

*Sin appears behind Keira*

Sin: Now, I will do the same, to you.

Keira: I killed you! I killed your Bio-Organic Host!

*Keira turns and tries to punch Sin, but vanishes again*

Keira: I will stop you again!

Sin: You stopped my return. But I live, off your fear. The doubt in your head. The fear that you will fail. And you will fail.

*Keira quickly goes Super*

Keira: Damn you!

Sin: Just look at what you have now... look out the window.

*Keira turns and looks outside*

*Outside there are buildings in flames, and rioting and looting on the streets*

Sin: You failed to protect the city

Keira: WHAT!? NO!!!!!!!!!

Sin: You and I, we once wished this to happen. We were going to make everyone pay for what happened to us. That anger, that fear... it was perfect. But now... you don't want what you wished for?

Keira: My life changed, Sin. Cause of Roxi. Cause of people like her, Christine, Sasha. Many friends have changed my life.

Sin: And slowly, one by one, you will lose all of them. Until you see that we, truly belong together.

*Keira screams as she throws a few ki blasts at Sin*

*The blasts go through Sin, dissipating against the wall.*

Keira: Damn you....DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sin: You can't run from me Keira. You can't kill me, you will never be rid of me. The more you resist, the more you will suffer.

*All of a sudden, Darkness begins to engulf Keira. Keira screams a bit, trying to escape, but she gets sucked down into it*

Keira: Wha...NO! LET ME GOOOO

Sin: Let the suffering begin.

*Keira's eyes flutter open and she's laying her stomach on the ground. There's music playing like from a music box and a girl in a flowing white gown spinning around like she's the dancer. Keira stumbles to her feet and sees that it's Sasha who's dancing, paying no mind to anything else.*

Keira: S-Sasha?

*Sasha just keeps dancing to the music, ignoring Keira until she actually sees her. She stops, and begins to cry*

Sasha: Why did you leave me Ke?

Keira: Sasha, I'm right here. I didn't leave you

Sasha: You left me.... Chrissy left me... Roxi left me... I'm all alone...

Keira: Sasha, no one's left you. You're never alone

*Sin appears, still looking like Keira, in the middle of the room that Sasha was dancing around*

Keira: Sin....

Sin: Sasha dear, Keira never loved you. She just let you believe she did. Come here.

*Sasha slowly walks towards Sin, and they dance together to the music.*

Keira: Sasha! You know I love you. I always have!

Sin: Sasha, my dear, don't listen to those lies. If Keira loved you, she wouldn't have left you.

Sasha: She left me... they all did.

Sin: I know, but I never will.

Keira: Sin, you're a liar! You know I never left Sasha!

*The two stop dancing and look at Keira*

Keira: Sasha...I've always been there for you. So have Roxi and Christine....

*Keira hugs Sasha. Sasha hugs Keira for a moment, but is pulled away by Sin, who is hugging her tightly.*

Sin: Sasha, why not ask Keira why she didn't save you from this? You are all alone and she left you to me to take care of.

Sasha: Why did you do this Ke? I loved you.

Keira: Do what?

Sin: You didn't want to spend time with Sasha. You never cared about Sasha, did you? And now, she's doomed because of you. And now, you have to pay because of her.

Sasha: I know I have to pay.

Keira: Sasha, you know me and Roxi spent time with you and Christine. We love you!

*Sin nuzzles against Sasha, who turns around into Sin's grasp around her neck*

Keira: NO! LET HER GO, SIN!!!!!!!!!!

Sin: Sasha has to suffer now... because of you.

*A glass wall comes up preventing Keira from doing anything*

Keira: STOP IT! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Sin: Say goodbye to Keira, Sasha.

Sasha: Good-bye Keira.

*Keira screams as she tries to break the glass*

*Sin drags a razor sharp fingernail across Sasha's throat as the steady flow of blood drains from her neck, staining her white gown red. Sin steps back as Sasha reaches out for Keira, trying to stop the blood flow as she collapses to the ground. She makes it to the glass window, and a bloody handprint reaches for Keira until there is no movement. Sasha slowly chokes to death on her own blood.*

Sin: Such a shame.

Keira: SIN!!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!

*Sin appears behind Keira*

Sin: No, you won't

*Sin pushes Keira through the glass, making her fall into the darkness below*

*The Scene shifts to a cemetery where there are 6 graves. One in marked with Keira's mother, another her father, another Sasha. The parents graves are covered with dirt, with flowers resting on the graves The other 3 are marked Jean, Christine, and Roxi. Keira walks and sees Sasha in her bloody gown in the open casket*

Keira: No, No, No, No....

*The casket slams shut as dirt fills up the grave and soon it is covered. There is movement in one of the other graves as Keira sees Sin continuing to dig in the gravesite marked "Christine"*

Keira: SIN!

*Keira quickly rushes to her, but Sin raises a hand to push Keira down*

Sin: Do you not see what all you've done has caused. Look at this death. Misery. Isn't it beautiful?

Keira: Leave her alone!

*Sin jumps out of the grave and turns back to it.*

Sin: She was sweet, and innocent, Keira. Poor Christine just wanted you to love her, just be good for her. And you failed her. You failed all these people.

Keira: I didn't fail her! I've always been there for her!

Sin: When we were together, you only thought about me, and US. We were so strong together. And you pushed me away. So... if I can't have you, neither can anyone else!

*All of a sudden, a sword is seen going through Sin's body from behind. Keira sees Jenny Tuck, but it wasn't the Jenny she knew. She was wearing an eye patch, a few scars on her face*

Jenny: It ends tonight, Sin! You won't take anyone else!

*Jenny takes the sword out and gets ready. As she readies another attack, she sees Keira*

Jenny: K..Keira? How? You...you gave into--

*Sin quickly takes the sword away from Jenny and before Jenny could act, Sin slices Jenny's head clean off her body. Jenny's head rolls to Keira's face as Keira screams*

Sin: Someone had to finally shut that whore up....

Keira: J...Je...Jenny....

*Keira begins to cry as she stares at Sin with a death stare*

Sin: You can't say you didn't want that to happen Keira. Even without me in control, you broke her leg. You've wanted to for years.

Keira: It was a accident. I...I lost control. My anger...I had to control it. I didn't mean to hurt Jenny...

Sin: Don't deny who you really are Keira. They all know it to be true. You're out of control, wild, angry. You want to prove everyone wrong, and the wrong people suffer.

Keira: Enough! It's not true! I'm controlling it!

*Keira begins to clench her fists*'

Sin: Jenny was just the latest. What about Amy Marshall... Kenzi Grey... the list goes on and on. You want to just unleash that anger. But you're feelings hold you back. When we were together.... you didn't care, you would have done this long ago.

Keira: I hurt a lot of people. Those people help me become better.

*Keira rushes to Sin*

Keira: I'LL SHOW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Keira throws a punch to Sin*

*As soon as Keira's fist makes contact, Sin turns to a cloud of smoke, Keira stumbles back, and falls into the darkness taking her elsewhere.*

Sin: All you had to do, was join me. Now, you get to suffer more.

*Keira finally lands on the ground, groaning in pain. There is a large stage and inside of a seemingly glass case is Christine. She's dressed like a porcelain doll with heavy makeup into a permanent smile. Keira rushes up to the case but is stopped when Sin appears in front of her.*

Keira: Don't you dare, let Christine go!

Sin: Now, now, you can't touch the displays Keira. You're like a bull in a china shop. You'll knock it over.

*Sin turns and looks at Christine in the display case*

Sin: She's so precious, isn't she?

Keira: I hate you, Sin...

Sin: You hate me because I am what you want! What you need! We were going to rule the world until you had Amy use that knife! You took that knife didn't you? You took that knife, and you stabbed this precious little lady, didn't you?

*Sin turns back to Keira*

Keira: What?

Sin: You hurt her, damaged her. You thought she was possessed! Do you know what happens when you damage precious material?

*Sin turns back to Christine in the case*

Sin: It cracks.

Keira: Please...please don't....

*Sin scrapes a finger across the glass and cracks and lines start showing across Christine's face and body. Her smile turns to to an expressionless look.*

Keira: Stop it! STOP IT, STOP, STOP!!!!!!!!

Sin: More and more you've hurt this beautiful doll. You've broken it Keira. All because of your selfishness. And now... this doll is just... ruined. Look at it... cracked, and broken. Worthless. Exactly how she felt.

*Sin turns back to Keira*

Sin: She's broken Keira.

*Keira screams in a mix of emotional pain and anger*

*Sin places a finger on the case, more cracks are showing up and Christine's expression changes to a crying face.*

Sin: Look what you've done. Well, no use in having it in this case anymore, it's worthless.

Keira: What are you trying to do to me?

Sin: You will regret ever trying to leave me. In the end, you will have NOTHING. NOTHING! You, will bring misery and death like we used to. And when you are broken, You and I... will be whole again.

*Sin pushes over the case, it shatters to pieces, cuts and blood escaping as Christine seemingly breaks like a doll too. But she screams in pain an agony, seemingly brought to life by the breaking*

Christine: Ahhhhhh!

Keira: NO!!!!!! CHRISTINE!!!!!!

*Keira rushes and tackles Sin, but as she does, she is sucked back into the darkness*

Sin: Two innocent lives down the drain Keira. How could you be so selfish. All for silly trinkets.

Keira: OOoooh no. You're not going that route!

*Keira lands quickly. She quickly searches for Sin*

Keira: SHOW YOURSELF! I'm done playing games with you, Sin!

*A spotlight shows Keira's career pictures, holding several championships including the SCW Roulette championship, the Tag championships with Roxi, the LAW Breakout championship and others*

Sin: This is more important to you than anything, isn't it?

Keira: No! My family and my friends are more important!

Sin: Why do you think you can lie to me Keira? All you've ever wanted is to be champion. And when you couldn't... when you failed, you cried about it. But you know what they really think of you... don't you?

Keira: Don't you dare. Even they know I've been trying to stop that.

*Distinct voices are heard almost like a radio broadcast*

Male: Keira's just a whore...

Female Voice: She'll never be as good a Roxi.

Male: She slept her to the top.

*Keira closes her eyes to ignore it*

Female: She's just a filthy lesbian.

Sin: They hate you.

Keri: I have no Sister...

*Keira's eyes open wide, seeing Keri on top of a building, repeating it over and over as she jumps off*

Keira: NOOOOOO, KERI!!!!!!!!!!

Sin: You embarrass them.

Keira: I've had enough of this. Sin, you won't break me! Do you hear me? You're NOTHING!!!!!!!

Sin: NOTHING!? I'm nothing? Looks like I get to turn up your suffering. Just remember, Keira. You asked for it....

*Keira is sucked back down into the darkness as the scene fades*

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 11:10:24 PM »

From The Mind of The Silver Screen Queen
Feeling: Like A Bombshell Champion
Mood: Could Be Better
Title: Why Do I Have To Do This?!
September 13th 2016

Hello to all of my beautiful Stars and Starlettes out there. The first thing I have to ask all of those reading this is did you miss me?! Did you miss seeing YOUR World Bombshell Champion gracing your television sets on a weekly basis? Did you miss hearing my music blasting all across the speaker system and waiting in anticipation to see me enter the ring with my title slung proudly over my shoulder, my paparazzi following with me, and flashes from the cameras as I entered the ring? I know you all missed me and I could sit here and tell you that I am very sorry that I couldn’t be there for you.

That my personal life got out of control and unforeseen circumstances started to happen but in all honesty I don’t have to apologize for a GodDamn thing because the way I see it. SCW operates on Crystal Millar time not the other way around, so let’s get that shit in check. I know there are people in the back who are wondering where their beloved World Champion was at. How come she wasn’t there with the rest of the roster but in all honesty do I really have to be there?

Let’s face it… I run the division… I am the bitch that has been dominating this Bombshell division since the very start of the year. I am the woman who has single handedly brought balance to the entire division. When girls like Sam Marlowe and Mercedes Vargas were trading it back and forth like it an item caught in the middle of a stupid hot potato game. I am the proud bitch who snatched it away and put an end to that childish game. I became the champion that you deserved and all of you should be proud of what I done because I earned this spot. I earned every single thing I have gotten in this company.

Yet that doesn’t seem to be getting noticed by anyone. Instead the murmuring in the back is that I just don’t care anymore. That I can’t even be bothered to show up anymore and that in itself is a bunch of bullshit. It’s not like I am out there getting drunk on a weekly basis and trying to better myself with a sudden change of heart. It’s not like I am drowning out everybody out by promoting a wedding aboard a cruiseship when I should have been promoting my big Chamber of Fate match.

No it’s all about my status as champion and that’s something that won’t ever change. So don’t you dare try to question my integrity or whether or not I give a shit as a champion because I do care. It’s just that after having gone through everyone who was CONSIDERED a World Bombshell Contender in the span of one match. Single handedly walking in a match where the odds were stacked so heavily against me. A match where nobody even expected me to walk out as champion. A match everybody just pencilled in Mikah’s name to win.

I went out to that ring… I headlined that supershow and I WON… Nothing less and nothing more!

I won the biggest Bombshell match in the history of this company and yet I still have much to prove? Prove against who or what exactly? Against five other nobodies that I beaten already?

Bitch please… It’s not even worth my time… Sam Marlowe… Mikah… Vargas….Jessie Salco, and Keira just don’t deserve to be in the same ring with me. Wasn’t the point of that Chamber of Fate match to erase every single challenger? To get rid of all of the owed shots so that we could have a single and dominant champion emerge. So that we could eliminate all of this hot potato nonsense that was going on?

Well SURPRISE!!!!! It came in the form of me, and I guess from all of the bitching in the back that’s just not good enough for you. I guess in the World of SCW everybody has been riding the Evie Baang train like she’s the biggest bitch in the land.

But let’s not forget I TOLD DESPAYRE sweet innocent DESPAYRE to EFF off after I carried us to a Blast From The Past tournament win. I am the woman who tried to cheat on her husband! I am the woman who cheats in her matches on a weekly basis. So let’s not get all crazy and forget that I even exist.

Like I don’t even mean anything. Hell even my best friend in this company Zelda Clark telling the world when the awards come out I should be Most Improved. BUT I AM ABOVE being most improved! I am the Woman of the Year! I have been the centerpiece of this bombshell division and I have earned every single thing that I have accomplished in this company. Hook or crook it was still me winning matches. Not being a handpicked opponent of someone else. So get that Sam Marlowe garbage out of my face.

She might be a two time champion but I am a tournament winner. My record has been absolutely fantastic. I have maintained this Bombshell Championship and brought stability. That should mean something right?

But it’s whatever if people want to keep hating on me go for it but you will be hating for a very long time because this title isn’t going anywhere. Anytime soon, and that brings me to my next target of discussion.

Keira Fisher…

There is so much I can say about Keira because if everybody wants the truth. Outside of the ring, when the cameras aren’t rolling, and my makeup isn’t where it needs to be. The reality is I am really close friends with Keira Fisher. She is a close friend of mine outside of the ring. From time to time I will get into Twitter arguments and being the superheroine that Keira is she will jump right to my rescue. She will have my back and I respect that in ways she can’t even imagine.

When it came time to renewing her vows it was Keira who invited me to be there not Roxi Johnson. So for that I am grateful because I do think that Keira is a sweet person. She has some nice qualities to her and she truly has a never give up attitude.

It’s something that people can honestly get behind, but everything that I said is about her is what she does outside of the ring. When it comes to competing in the middle of the ring I don’t believe in having friends. I fully believe in a me first mentality because in my eyes there’s only one person who can proudly hold onto the Bombshell Championship and that’s ME! It should stay around my waist and this company thrives with me being the centerpiece of everything.

Keira trying to intrude on what I have established is her trying invade on my property and we just can’t allow that. What pisses me off about Keira is that people actually can get behind her? The people arena actually cheer her on and I never understood why?

She might be part of Team Hero but for someone who claims to be a woman of valor, a woman of honor, a woman who is out there fighting the good fight. She is such a whiner and a complainer. She cried to the world that she wanted ONE CHANCE…. Just one shot at being a World Champion and she had her ONE CHANCE in the same match that I should the world that I am better than the best that SCW has to offered.

And after she lost that she cried and cried some more that she wanted another shot. She just wanted to have a shot at me. That sickens me because I beaten number one contenders to get into the title picture. I won a tournament and Keira simply asks for a shot and is given it?!

Really… Just like that she gets thrown into these contender matches because she begged for the chance. Let’s be honest here is that who we want representing this company? Is that who we really want at the forefront of this division and when she actually does lose her matches she can’t even build on her losses. She just goes into random talks about how much she likes her pop figures and it goes on from there.

Really?!

I know, I know… For the past month I have basically been invisible as a World Bombshell Champion but let’s not forget how invisible Keira was as the SCW Bombshell Tag Team Champions. Hardly on any of the shows. Didn’t really do much of anything but defend her titles, fight in matches and go on..

What kind of Superhero leaves everyone in the dark on what she’s fighting for? Who would do that to you? She would! And if she someone finds her way to this title history will go on to repeat itself and we just can’t have that. Hell I won’t have that because I won’t let it happen.

So before Keira gets on her high horse about Tommy Knocks telling her how much my stock is falling and how much her’s is rising. Let’s not get crazy and forget to look at the dirt in our own eyes now. That would be stupid.

Also Keira is a woman that needs people like her wife or Amy Jo Smyth to build her up. The minute I told Keira no she would have to earn her title opportunity. Her friend Amy Jo Smyth just starts hounding me on Twitter like I am afraid. It’s almost like Keira wasn’t woman enough to fight her own battles.

Come on now? Are we that desperate for a title match that you need to rely on everyone else just to make you look good? You made this notion like Jonathan had a major part of my career and I wouldn’t be anywhere if it wasn’t for him, but in all honestly Crystal Hilton was a big star in her own right before she even got married. I won my Bombshell Champion without Jonathan’s help, and you never here my husband talking me up at all.

It’s not that he doesn’t believe in me because he definitely does, but it’s because he knows what I will do when I step into the ring. It doesn’t matter the opponent. It doesn’t matter who it’s against. He knows I am fully capable of winning.

The real question here is could you say the same? Would the name Keira really mean anything if you weren’t attached to Roxi Johnson? Sure as usual you might jump to the usual I never beat you in a one on one match. And you will bring up the past of what happened last year but that has no impact on what’s going on this year. When I have been absolutely tearing through the opposition. When I have established myself as a star in this division, and you have gone on to become an afterthought.

Yes you defeated me for the Roulette Championship. You cashed in on me after I had exhausted all of my energy putting Candy Overton in a dumpster, and you might have defeated me in a rematch. But individually away from Roxi you have a win over her in a match people say she let you win and a win over Jessie Salco, but who doesn’t beat Jessie nowadays?

The fact is you haven’t faced this side of me yet. Despite me beating you in the Absolution match but you just can’t accept that lost for some reason. Pinning Mikah in a chamber doesn’t make you a sensation overnight, and at Violent Conduct 3 I am going to expose you. I am going to maim you and I will personally send you packing out of the World Bombshell division. It’s one thing to cash in on me when I wasn’t expecting it, but it’s another thing to just beat me straight out.

You won’t beat me in a match I am more than prepared for. It’s just not going to happen. You are going to pay for sending me through that table on my first night back on SCW Television. In a little more a week I will abuse you and there’s nothing you can do about it. Hey you had two chances at the World Bombshell Championship might as well beg for a third one right?

Off Camera
Few Weeks Ago
A Meeting With Christian Underwood

It had been a while since Crystal Millar had done anything SCW related. For some reason she was missing and even though there was a lot of murmuring behind the scenes she of course had to answer for her disappearance act. She was called into a meeting with SCW Co Owner himself Christian Underwood. Crystal was dressed to impress as a Hollywood star should be. She wore a pair of heels. A romper and wore shades over her eyes. She wore the title across her shoulder as she slowly walked her way into Christian’s office. Crystal sat calmly in front of him as she looked deeply into his eyes.

Crystal: So what is so important that you had to call me from what I was doing just to have a meeting with you Christian? There’s a reason why I asked for time off Christian.

Christian just shakes his head as he looks back at the Bombshell Champion and sighs back at her.

Christian: I find it absolutely hilarious that you can’t give a valid reason as to why you needed the time off.

Crystal: Because personal time is personal time! I shouldn’t have to give a valid reason as to why I need it! For all you know Jonathan and I could be having more problems. My daughter could have been sick! Or maybe my sweet innocent little dog fluffy died, and I am having a hard time moving on from that.

Christian yawns as he looks back at Crystal.

Christian: I doubt you have a dog named Fluffy considering you are allergic to dogs…

Crystal: I COULD HAVE BEEN GRANTED AN OVERNIGHT CURE OF DOGS! There’s new improvements in the medical field and…

Christian just cuts her off as he looks right into her eyes. He doesn’t seem to be laughing at all as he shakes his head back at her.

Christian: Don’t take me for a fool Crystal. I know exactly what it is that you are trying to pull and it’s just not going to happen. For whatever reason it seems like you are trying to dodge this Canada tour, but the thing is you can’t just take off whenever you feel like it because you are the SCW Bombshell Champion and you are scheduled to appear at events and we expect you to be there.

Crystal: Yeah, yeah… I am sure it’s important but what about my personal time. Fluffy was such a cute thing… She got hit by a car, and the doctor asked me if we wanted to resuscitate her. I really tried to give her mouth to mouth. I did all I could but….

Crystal places her head into her hands as she begins to make loud sobbing noises and Christian just sighs again.

Christian: Are you still on the dog thing?! Look do you know what’s it like to make announcements at the start of every show telling the audience that you are sorry that the World Bombshell Champion won’t be appearing tonight and they can come to the box office for a partial refund? Do you know what it feels like to lose a huge amount of money because the woman representing the bombshell division in your company cannot appear? It get’s irritating and you see Crystal. While you might think what you are doing is okay. The reality it just isn’t and SCW has measures to protect ourselves from being backed into this type of situation.

Crystal however isn’t really paying attention as her mind is on her finger nails at the moment. She stares at them intensely as she slowly lifts her head up and looks back at Christian.

Crystal: Oh I am sorry did you say something? For a moment I thought I might have broken a nail or something.

Christian just shrugs his shoulder as he continues to speak.

Christian: This is going to be a lot harder than I thought. Let me say it in a language that I know you are going to understand. Crystal what you are doing is something could a breach of contract. By all means if you would like to wrestle than you can do so we will proceed as if none of this ever happened. You can appear on the shows again. Say sorry to the fans do whatever you like but you just have to show up on television again with our belt, and if you refuse precautions could be taken. To make sure our belt is represented.

Crystal raises raises her eyes in disgust as she looks back at Christian.

Crystal: What the hell do you mean by precautions. I am the World Bombshell Champion. I am the one who should be protected. I am your biggest star and you should be treating me as such. What you are currently doing doesn’t seem fair to someone who is in dying need of just having a little time off. I think after Violent Conduct 3 I will be more than ready to appear on SCW Television again. Promote my championship like a good champion should and go back to business as usual.

Christian: “Oh I would be happy to grant you that as well. We will just go through the motions of sueing you for breaching your contract and will strip you of your championship in the process, and all will be well. If that’s what you really want Mrs. Millar I can make that happen. Let me just call one of our lawyers so that we could discuss the details of everything.

Christian goes to pick up the phone and the moment he does that’s when Crystal quickly gets up and presses the hang up button. She smiles as she waves her hand to Christian as she clutches her championship as tightly as she can.

Crystal: No that won’t be necessary I will be delighted to defend my championship. There’s no reason to strip me of anything. I think what I needed off for can be put on hold. It’s really not that important. Honestly it’s not… I’ll just take my title and defend it whenever you want but please… Just not in Ottawa. Anywhere but Ottawa…

Crystal seems to be a bit nervous as Christian thinks about it and he smiles as he sees how nervous Crystal is getting. He decides to dig a little.

Christian: And what’s wrong about defending your belt in Canada Crystal. If I didn’t know any better. I would say the Canadian tour has you afraid. You drop that big in ring segment at the start of the tour calling out various legends including Canada’s very own Vixen, and you can’t even show your face to face the repercussions of your actions. Are you thinking twice about everything you said?

Crystal:  As if I would be afraid of that! Look it’s just Canada is a very sore spot for me. Ottawa is where Matt Stone is from. The guy I tried to have an affair with and he is a well established wrestler in himself. I don’t need his fans coming down hard on me. Do you know how brutal it is for me to have to deal with those type of hostile crowds? Do you even know what it feels like?

Christian: And yet it was okay for you to torment Despy? It’s okay for you to disrespect the bombshell division on a weekly basis and you can’t even show up to back up your claims. Maybe you aren’t the champion that I thought you to be. Always crying when something doesn’t go your way like the time I made your match with Mercedes Vargas a triple threat match since Sam Marlowe wanted to use her rematch clause and you cried over that. What has gotten into you?

Crystal is the one to raise an eyebrow now.

Crystal: “What do you mean what has gotten into me?! I am still the same Crystal Hilton that I was when I first came into this company.

Christian smiles as he shakes his heads his.

Christian: I wouldn’t be so sure. You always love to put down Mikah and are tired how people always view her as the best of the best, but at least with her complaining of always wanting to leave a show and go home. I could at least count on her to appear on our shows to the point where she was on there too much. I rather have a champion do that than one who can’t even bothered to show up. Don’t try to compare yourself to anyone else Crystal because in my eyes you yourself aren’t even where you need to be. I will be seeing you on the next Climax Control.

Crystal’s eyes open wide up as she leans forward raising her voice at Christian.

Crystal: Next show?! You told me Ottawa! Why do I have to show up on the next show.

Christian: Because we are going to book you to be there and if you don’t well… We could talk up your breaching of contract. We shall see you next week and be prepared to stand face to face with the number one contender for your championship. I am happy you could find it your busy personal schedule to stop by. I rather you know what’s going on before we take any action.

Crystal mumbles as she rises up out of her seat and says something under her breath.

Christian: Were you saying something Mrs. Millar? I really couldn’t hear you.

Crystal: No! I didn’t say anything!

Christian: Good that’s what I thought… Oh by the way seeing as you are coming back next week. Care to admit what you were doing with this whole personal life crisis excuse? You can tell me it’s not like it matters now.

Crystal sighs as she shakes her head in disgust backing away from the table. She adjusts her championship on her shoulder as she offers a long sigh and replies back to him.

Crystal; After bringing stability to a much needed division this is how you treat your champion?! I have done everything for this company. I brought the belt with me to meet and greets. To comic con. On talk shows and everything and you just make a mockery of what I am going through? You know what Christian you can go S…

Crystal can’t even finish her statement as Christian once again cuts her off with a wide grin on his lips.

Christian: See yourself out the door! Oh and by the way. I will be seeing you at Comic Con. You are going to the New York one right? I will make sure I can stop and pose with you. Hopefully you will still have the belt by then. Take care Christina and I am happy we could meet.

Crystal is absolutely furious as she storms out of the room closing the door behind her. Whether she wanted to or not she was going to show up on SCW Television whether she wanted too or not.

Off Camera
Los Angeles, California
Where In The World Is Crystal Millar

The million dollar question everybody wanted to know was where has the World Bombshell Champion been? Why wasn’t she showing up on SCW programming showing up on Climax Control, and doing anything related. TMZ had everything listed as “personal reasons” but the reality of the situation is that Crystal wasn’t showing up because she was deeply involved in the filming of a movie. Today filming was at the Millar home. Crystal was playing the role of an undercover cop from Detroit… (Wait a minute… Hasn’t this done before?!) Who had traveled all the way to Hollywood Hills. Home of the stuck up teeny boppers and primma donna, and everyone has a trust fund. Crystal was in the middle of a massive shootout as she held a gun and started shooting towards some bad guys on a stairway. She was posted up behind a couch with a stuck up hollywood brat.

Crystal: Ms. Williams get down! You stick with me and I am going to get you out here!

Brittany: Like OH EM GEE! If you all don’t stop shooting daddy is totally going to flip out! One time a pigeon was all gross and stuff as it shit on his windshield and he immediately called his insurance company!

Crystal rolls her eyes as she stares at the girl blankly.

Crystal: Is everybody in Hollywood stuck up?! If that’s how your father acts I wonder how your mother is.

brittany: ...

Gunfire followed Crystal could be seen leaping over the couch taking bad guy after bad guy out. There were stunts everything was going absolutely amazing until a doorbell could be heard in the background, and as soon as it happens. That’s when we can hear someone yelling the word CUT!!!! As loud as possible.

Director: CUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal: Cut?! What do you mean cut?! The scene was just getting good… We should have just kept it going!

Director: Maybe we should have just filmed elsewhere.

Crystal: There’s no better location than my home! Don’t you argue with me before I fire you! I own this production company. Do I make myself clear?

Director: Crystal…

Crystal: Good I am happy you could see things my way.

With that Crystal makes her way over towards her front door. She opens the door and offers a long sigh as she seems her best friend from SCW standing on the opposite side. The faithful fangirl herself Zelda Clark. Crystal seems disgusted as Zelda just peeks inside and Crystal tries to shut the door on her face but Zelda places her foot in the door as she looks back at Crystal offering a sigh at her.

Zelda: Are you okay Christina?!

Crystal rolls her eyes as she stares daggers right into Zelda’s eyes.

Crystal Of course I am okay! Why wouldn’t I be okay Zelda?!

Zelda: Well I heard you and Christian got into it so I wanted to make sure everything is okay with you. Plus you haven’t been answering my phone calls. You haven’t been on any of the shows so I just wanted to make sure one of my closest friends was fine. I know you are gone for personal reasons but if there’s anyone you would be willing to tell what’s going on. I know you wouldn’t be able to resist me.

Crystal just shakes her head as she keeps her eyes fixed on Zelda.

Crystal: Zelda just leave. Despite what you may have heard. Things are going just fine. I just needed some personal time for me.  I’ll be back on the show next week so that’s all that matters right?

Zelda: That’s fine but that still doesn’t mean I don’t get worried about you. Remember how I was there for you before Summer XXXtreme when no one else believed in you, when Jonathan wanted nothing to do with you and yet I was right there by your side? I thought you considered me as a close friend in the same way I consider you one.

Crystal: Close friend?! Yet I am just “most improved” in your eyes. Some friend you are.

Zelda: But it’s true! I only call it like I see it! Plus I said I saved talking about you for last! There’s a reason I did that Christina it’s because we are close. I just wished you felt the same way when it came to me.

Crystal: You know damn well how I feel about you Zelda. You know when Mikah was bullying you I was the one who had your back. I was the one that tried to quickly defend your honor so don’t pull any of that with me. If you really want to know what I have been doing since being away from the company. Just take a look at the inside of my house.

Zelda looks inside as she notices bullet holes everywhere followed by a house filled with filming crew, cameras, and staff posted everywhere. Zelda shrugs her shoulders as she looks back at Crystal.

Zelda: Why is your house all shot up! Are you okay Crystal?!

Crystal shakes her head.

Crystal: Zelda I am filming a movie… I been away filming a movie all of this time. It’s been a long process but it’s finally over with.

Zelda: So you been gone all of this time filming?! And all of those times where your wrestling fans and friends were insanely worried about you. To the point you couldn’t be bothered to drop by and say hello or show off that championship of yours. You been away filming?! I thought you were better than that.

Crystal: I am a movie star Zelda I don’t know what you were expecting from me.

Zelda shakes her head.

Zelda: I don’t have an issue with you wanting to film a movie. After all that’s your right to do so but the fact that you didn’t pick up your phone or text me back when I left you all of those text messages really hurts me. I am a fangirl of so many people but there’s only a few that I would call a friend and the way you have been acting. You have shown that you obviously don’t feel the same way. Because a friend would have picked up the phone to let their friends know they are okay. They wouldn’t have their loved ones so wrapped up and concerned over what’s going on with them and that’s what I feel like you did.

Zelda just offers a long sigh as she continues to pour her heart to Crystal.

Zelda: I feel like you betrayed me Christina. And not just me but what about all of the fans that had faith in you on being there every week. Showing your belt off giving them a reason to hate you so much. It’s one thing to boo you because you act like a bitch and can back it up with your amazing in ring ability, but it’s another thing to just get booed because people don’t like what you are doing to the business and that’s where I feel you are at now. Everything you stood for how you preached about being fully committed to this business and how wrestling is your life. It was all a lie because you are putting something else before it, and I was concerned about you. To think… I truly hoped everything was okay.

Crystal shakes her head as she quickly holds her arm up.

Crystal: Wait a minute Zelda let me just explain.

Zelda: Explain what?! I already see what I need to see. Now if you would excuse me… I will be taking my leave.

Zelda goes to walk away and that’s when Crystal runs right after her. She stands in front of her as she smiles at her friend.

Crystal: Wait don’t go Zelda! Look I’m sorry I didn’t mean to do that to you. IF you want I could make sure you get added to the film. I will have the director draw you up something good so you could be in this film alongside me.

Zelda: Now you are trying to bribe me to be in your stupid film?! No! I don’t do movies… It’s one thing when all of these other wrestlers jump into movies. At least they haven’t forgotten what made them important in the first place but you rather just turn your back on all of it. Why am I even arguing with you right now? I have better things to do than wasting my time with liars. Take care Crystal and I hope your movie was well worth it potentially losing one of your closest friends.

With that Zelda continues to walk away as Crystal can only stand back and watch her closest friend in SCW walk away. Crystal sighs as she turns around glancing at her house before she looks back at Zelda. Maybe Christian and Zelda were right. Maybe the belt was causing her to change in ways she couldn’t even imagine. Maybe everything was getting to her. Maybe just maybe she needed to think things over. Nonetheless it wouldn’t be long before she appeared in front of the SCW fans and she had a lot to answer for when in regards to disappearance.
user posted image

user posted image

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 05:20:24 PM »
 *The scene opens with Keira landing, still shrouded in darkness as she slowly stands. She begins to cough as she holds her ribs*

Keira: Fuck, th...this hurts so much

Sin: It should.

*There is now a whole rooom opening to a church. The pews are empty, but Sin is indeed standing at the altar*

Keira: What's this...this looks like...

Sin: It is. The same church where you and I first met....

*Sin smirks as she shows the Preacher, the one who originally hosted Sin as she smiles*

Sin: That night....that faithful night.

Keira: Sin, I swear to God. I'll kill you, right where you stand

*Keira raises her hand and quickly fires a Ki Blast out of desperation. But it gets deflected. Keira's eyes widen as she sees a familiar person, wearing a black gown*

Sin: You deserve to suffer. Because you want so much. This day... it should be the happiest day of your live. This day, right here. The wedding with all your friends gathered around. You had one, and you... you wanted more. You wanted it all.

*An organ begins to play "here comes the bride" The black gowned woman walks down the aisle with roses in her hand, dead, dying roses.

Sin: You have a wife, but you wanted two. And you still do.

Keira: No. No I don't!

Sin: Oh... then you won't mind... will you?

Keira: Mind what?

*The bride turns around and reveals herself to be Jean*

Keira: No....

Sin: I do admit, Keira. You do have good taste.....

*Sin places an arm around Jean*

Sin: You won't mind if I marry Jean, right? You already have a wife. You already have everything you need. Unless this is a....

*Sin slyly smiles*

Sin: This is a secret, isn't it? It was supposed to be anyway. You... you almost left your wife.... for ms. Jean here... so... I guess... you mind a little?

Keira: Jean knows the story. She knows I love Roxi. Roxi knows about everything....

*Keira rushes, but is blocked off by another Glass Wall*

Keira: FUCKING COWARD

Sin: Roxi knows, and how do you think that makes her feel? Inferior, that you, would possibly leave her, for this beautiful flower? I mean, how could you betray your wife like that anyway. You've always wanted Jean. You had the opportunity to run away with her

*Sin smirks*

Sin: And you almost took it.

*Sin pulls out a knife*

Sin: Then again....even this one would have suffered the same

Keira: Sin, don't you do it! DON'T YOU DO IT!

*Keira keeps trying to punch through the glass, each hit, harder than the last til it begins to make Keira's knuckles bleed*

Sin: You know what you do when you play with people's emotions like you do Keira?

*Sin smirks, pulling in Jean for a lewd kiss, before pulling back*

Sin; You rip out their heart.

Keira: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*Sin stabs Jean in the chest, stabbing and cutting repeatedly until there is a hole in Jean's chest. Jean cries in pain until Sin reaches in, and pulls out Jean's still beating heart.*

Keira: SIN! YOU BITCH!!!!!!!

*Keira powers up to her third Super Form*

Sin: How could you do this to her? How could you? But... I saved you some trouble. Now, her heart isn't beating.
*Sin drops Jean's lifeless body and walks down the altar steps, feigning tears.*

Keira: You bitch....

Sin: So sad. But now, you only have one girl left in your life don't you?

*Keira's eyes widen. She knows who she was talking about. She finally grabs Sin by the neck and throws punch after punch, each one more stronger than the last*

Keira: YOU LEAVE HER ALONE, SIN!!!! I WON'T LET YOU HURT HER!!!!!!!!!

*Sin morphs in to Roxi, taking the blows fulls forces, beginning to bleed profusely from the nose.... and mouth. Keira quickly stops and lets go, backing away*

Roxi: Ow.... I... I'm sorry Keira... I didn't mean to..

Keira: Roxi...No....

Roxi: :Why are you hurting me?

*At that moment, tears begin to form and flow down Keira's face*

Keira: No...No...No....

Roxi: I never meant to hurt you....
*Roxi stands up, holding her bloody head and face*

Keira: Roxi....

Roxi: And just like I thought.... weak and pathetic!

*Keira falls to her knees, crying*

Roxi: How could you do this?! Why couldn't you listen?!

Keira: Roxi...please....

*Out of nowhere, Roxi backhands Keira full force!*
Roxi: SHUT UP!

*Keira holds her cheek*

Roxi: You ruined everything!

*Roxi morphs back into Sin*

Keira: No...I didn't...I..did..n't

*Keira continues to cry*

Sin: Such a cute couple. But you know, every marriage has it's problems. But you work it out. Because it looks like Roxi is so precious to you. Isn't she?

Keira: You know she has been...since you tried to make her into your new Lust!

Sin: Part of that, was your idea. What if she joined us? It was perfect. We could have ruled, and you two could have had what you wanted.

Keira: You don't get it, do you? I don't want you Sin. You've caused me nothing but pain and heartache when you were a part of me. I finally found happiness...

*Sin walks behind Keira, standing and smirking*

Sin: Are you happy now? You've lost everything but one thing.

Keira: Leave Roxi alone, Sin....

*The scene morphs back to the graveyard, now Christine and Jean's graves are filled*

Keira: This is wrong...so wrong.

Maria: YOU BLOODY BITCH!

*Keira hears a voice and sees Maria coming towards her. Her sister slaps Keira in the face*

Keira: M-Maria?

Maria: YOU BLOODY KILLED HER! Jessica, Jenny, ALL OF THEM! For what?

Keira: Maria, I didn't--

Maria: LIAR! LOOK AT THE DAMN GRAVES!

*Maria points to them*

Maria: I'm going to make you join them. I HAVE NO S--

*All of a sudden, a sword was seen going through Maria's chest. It was the same one that Jenny used against Sin before Sin finished her off. Sin smirks, holding it, blood covering her face*

Sin: I guess there was another Fisher that had it worse....

*Sin pushes Maria's corpse off the sword and tosses the sword aside.*

Keira: Sin, you fucking bitch. How much more--

Sin: Well... Now there's very, very little you haven't completely pissed away, is there?

*Sin shakes her head*

Sin: You could simply admit that this is all you wanted and this could be over, or... we could go to the final suffering....

Keira: I've had enough....

*Keira gets into a fighting stance*

Sin: I guess you want to be completely broken....

*Sin snaps her fingers and the whole scene shifts to darkness. Sin continues to speak*

Sin: Since Roxi is so precious to you, let's put it to the test!

Keira: What....

*Keira slowly gets up, but notices it was harder to do this time. Her body aches in so much pain*

Sin: You know, Roxi is very.... very tough.

*The scene shifts to a giant glass case with Roxi trapped inside*

Roxi: Keira! Help me!

Keira: ROXI!

*Keira quickly rushes to Roxi to get her out*

Sin: Roxi has endured a lot. A lot at your hands Keira. All the abuse. All the jokes... It's amazing she's still in one piece.

Roxi: Keira please help me!

*Roxi bangs on the glass but it won't break*

Keira: Stay back!

*Keira produces and fires a few Ki Blasts*

Keira: This will get Roxi out

*Keira fires, but the glass is too thick and it the energy dissapates not making any progress.*

Keira: What the!?

Sin: I told you she was tough. You know, She can heal from just about anything.

Keira: LET HER GO, SIN!

*A Sin creation, a masked man stands behind Roxi with a gun.*

Sin: We can shoot her.

*The masked man shoots Roxi in the back*

Roxi: Ahhh!

Keira: NO!!!! STOP IT!

*Roxi pants and breathes, trying to wait for her healing to kick in*

Roxi: Keira....

Keira: Roxi, I'll get you--

*All of a sudden, Chains are seen wrapping around Keira's arms and legs. It pulls her away from Roxi and extends her arms and legs*

Sin: That's enough being close

*The masked man pulls out a hunting knife*

Sin; As I was saying, you can shoot Roxi, you can stab Roxi.*

*The masked man plunges the knife into Roxi's stomach and ribs several times. Roxi cries out in pain, bleeding from the mouth, but still alive.*

Keira: NOOOOOO! STOP!!!!!!!

Sin: And you know, like magic, in a few minutes, she'll heal.

*Keira begins to cry again, trying to break free*

Sin: It's almost like, you can do anything to her, and she'll just heal.

*The masked man drags Roxi's body along the ground as she groans in pain.*

Sin: She's very tough. But you know what every good superhero needs to do? You know what they just can't live without?

*Sin comes up and taps on the screen*
Sin: Air.

Keira: NO!

*The air is slowly sucked by the glass glass container. Roxi breathes and tries to stay calm*

Sin; Oh... it's probably not good the oxygen in the room is helping heal those wounds. I'd say... you'd got like 3 minutes.

Keira: Stop it Sin! STOP!!!!!!!!!

*Sin releases Keira from the chain, and Keira runs over to Roxi pounding on the glass as much as possible. Roxi tries to get to Keira and puts her hand up against the glass.*

Roxi: Help me....

Sin: Shhh... you might want to conserve your air.

Keira: Roxi, you're strong. You've always been strong. Stronger than me. I know you can escape this, baby. Please. I love you.

Sin: She's just suffocated by your love and all you do Keira. Look what you're doing to her... She can't breathe.
*Roxi's eyes flutter as she struggles to stay alive. She looks at Keira is desperation*

Roxi: Ke... Ke...

Keira: No...please...

Roxi: I... I love you...

*All of a sudden, Keira's eyes light up*

Keira: TRANSMIT, ROXI!

Sin: What!?

Keira: You know instant transmission! You can get out of there!

*Roxi struggles to get up barely able to move. She somehow gets up, and puts two fingers against her head*

Roxi: K.....

Keira: Keep calm.

*Keira begins to glow a bit, giving her the sense of energy to get Roxi out…But it's too late, the air is sucked out of the room, and Roxi collapses to ground*

Keira: NO!!!!!!!! NO! NO! NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sin: You bring nothing but misery to everyone around you. Your past sins haunt you.

*Sin warps them back to the graveyard, where Roxi's grave is now filled*

Sin: They come back to haunt you in the end. It's over Keira. This world is now free of everything good you had. All of it, is gone, as you pay for your sins.

*Keira stays silent, going to her hands and knees*

Sin: It's all gone.

*There are championship titles shown all around Keira kneeling on the ground*

Sin: But you can have your glory.

*Keira keeps silent, not saying anything*

Sin: Nothing to say? I didn't think s-

*Suddenly there is baby crying in the background*

Sin: What...

*A spotlight shows on the crying baby*

Sin: I guess there is more... isn't there?

*Keira slowly stands and stares at the baby. She slowly walks to it*

Sin: This is it, the last bastion of hope. Your last hope Keira.

*Keira slowly goes to the baby and gently picks it up*

Sin: Now, to put an end to it. No hope Keira. It's over!

*Sin extends her finger nails, and looks to attack, when Keira turns away and defends Nate from the attack. Keira begins to glow, her anger, rage, sorrow, and primal motherly instinct everything build up, and it finally explodes in a brilliant white light*

Sin: What?!

Keira: You are my sunshine....my only sunshine....you make me happy....when skies are grey.....

Sin: No.... no!

*Sin fires everything she has at the white light, but nothing stops Keira's singing. the white light glows stronger, bigger, wider, before engulfing Sin entirely

Keira: You never know dear....how much I love you. Please don't take....my sunshine away.....

Sin: NO!!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SUFFER!

*Sin shoots up, finding herself in the all-white room. She stumbles around, and then she and Keira are face to face*

Sin: What did you do?!

Keira: You can't break me Sin. You won't. I won't let you win. I am through with you. Done. Do you understand?! You ruined everything for me. You took lives, you took my friends. So now....

*Keira turns away from Sin*

Keira: I'm taking it all back.

Sin: What?

Keira: I never said I was perfect, but I know who I am, and what I'm going to do. And you... and your plague of doubt, anger, and fear, that hold you have over me? It's gone! I’m taking everything back. Every bit of energy I ever gave to you. I’m taking it back, and you will never haunt me again. You’re done Sin. The game is over. You have nothing over me anymore.

Sin: No!

*Keira simply looks over her shoulder at Sin*

Keira: Now. And Forever!

*Keira turns and throws one solid punch, and the every emotion Keira was feeling unleashes itself and into Sin, and Sin implodes from the inside*

Sin: NOOOOOOOOOO!

*And in a black cloud engulffed quickly by the positive energy, Sin is gone. Keira turns back and sees Nate on a pedestal, and walks back over to him picking him up, and kissing him before sitting down and rocking the baby who is squealing with delight.*

Keira: You are my sunshine.... my only sunshine...

*The scene fade as Keira is brought out of the dream world by Roxi.*

Roxi: Keira!

Keira: R...R...Roxi...

Roxi: Sorry it took so long, This place was well hidden. But we got him. He's being taken to jail.

Keira: Where is he....

*Roxi finishes unhooking Keira and helps her up*

Roxi: Where's who? Dr. Dream? I told you, he's going to jail. Are you okay?

Keira: Let me see him....

*Keira's cheek told the story as tears were rolling down from it*

Roxi: Come on, let's get you home...

*Keira leans on Roxi, now crying*

Keira: Roxi...Christine....Sasha...Jenny...Maria...Jean...

*Keira looks at Roxi*

Keira: He...he tried to....

Roxi: Keira... it was just a dream. Whatever it was. A nightmare. I'm here now, everyone is here.

Keira: It wasn't a nightmare. It...it was real. Sin...she...

*Keira pulls away, holding out her hands*

Keira: Nate...my little boy....

Roxi: He's on his way, we need to get ready.

*Keira wipes away the tears and nods. She turns to the bed where she was held as she says to herself*

Keira: Goodbye, Sin....Forever.

*A couple of days pass after Keira's changing dream. She trains with Roxi and hangs out with Christine and Sasha more to a point it annoys them...a bit. But right now, Keira is seen eating alot, after intense training for her match with Crystal*

Roxi: Are you sure you're alright?

Keira: Yea. Just...fine.

Roxi: No, clearly you're not. Something happened to you. You've never been like this. I... I don't mean to pry or make you relive whatever horrible things happened to you in, whatever world you were in but...

*Roxi sits down next to Keira at the table*

Roxi: I just want you to know that I'm here.

Keira: Dr Dream...he tried to bring Sin...

*Keira sighs*

Keira: Sin tried to break me. Making me watch everyone and everything die in front of me. She sliced Sasha's neck. I saw Jenny with a eyepatch, scars, Sin sliced her head off her neck. She made Christine into a doll...and broke her...reminding me of the time I stabbed her when I thought she had a demon in her.

*Keira begins to shed a tear*

Keira: Keri...jumped off a building after she said she had no sister when people called me a whore, etc. Sin tried to marry Jean...and ripped her heart out

*Keira grits her teeth*

Keira: She stabbed Maria...then....you...

*Keira tries to say the words, making it hard to remember the worst of the worst. She forces herself*

Keira: She had you...in a glass case....she had a man shoot you, stab you multiple times. She took your air away. I couldn't rescue you. She...She broke me....

*Keira drops her fork and begins to cry*

Keira: She almost ended it...but...Nate...he saved me

*Keira extends her hands*

Keira: I held him in my arms. Sin tried to kill him, but...I stopped her. It was like, every emotion I had. I gave Sin what she had coming....I punched her...she imploded.

*Keira looks down*

Keira: Then...I held him...in my arms. He was so happy. I sung to him....til you woke me up.

Roxi: Wow... um...

*Roxi shakes her head and wipes away a few tears*

Roxi: I am proud of you.

Keira: Huh?

Roxi: You didn't give up, you endured all that. You wouldn't let her win. I am proud of you for that. Even if it was all a dream. And now, sounds like you're more than ready for anything.

*Roxi throws an arm around Keira*

Roxi: But I will always be here for you. I will always be by your side. I will never leave you to face the world alone if I can help it. What you faced down... you're stronger than you ever thought.

*Roxi kisses Keira's cheek*

Roxi: But all of us, we're still here. Right by your side.

Keira: Thank you, Roxi. I'm just sick of letting all my emotions control me any longer

*Keira kisses Roxi*

Keira: I'm sorry I've been more clingy to Sasha and Christine the last few days after training

*Keira sighs*

Keira: Sin was almost right...especially about Jean and you. But I made my choice. Jean knows my choice and you do too. I chose you, Roxi....Sin...almost made me believe something else.

*Keira holds Roxi*

Roxi: Listen, whatever you and Jean have... or had.. it's the past. There's a ring on my finger. That's tell me all I need to know.

*Keira smiles*

Keira: Sin tried to take everything away from me. Just like Crystal is trying to take my chance of becoming champion away from me.

Roxi: I know, if you didn't let Sin take everything from you, there's no way Crystal will. I believe in you.

*Roxi rubs Keira's shoulder*

Roxi: And you know, I think Chris and Sasha like the new Keira being around.

Keira: Even if Sasha is ready to rip my head off? Hehe

Roxi: You're active, you're around. They miss you when you're not around. You mean a lot to a lot of people you know? I mean, Kat, Kate, Jami all throw us a #WCW every now and again. Pet... well... Pet is Pet, but you guys get along. You're part of the family.

Keira: Pet...don't get me started. She reminds me of Jazz from Fresh Prince.

Roxi: She's harmless. But you are just as much part of things as I am. They want to be with us on this journey. They want to be part of our lives. They don't just look up to me, they look up to you.

Keira: I know. Roxi, I'm not perfect. I'm never gonna be perfect.

*Keira gets close to Roxi*

Keira: I'm Keira. I'm everyone's crazy woman. I collect things. I play video games. I get angry. But, when my friends and family need me. I'm there.

Roxi: I know that, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

*Keira kisses Roxi*

Roxi: I know you will do great.

*Roxi's phone goes off and she looks down and checks the message, and her eyes widen*

Roxi: We have to go.

Keira: What's wrong?

*Keira gets a bit worried*

Keira: Roxi, what's wrong? Your eyes are about to come out

Roxi: That's was Sasha... Christine's at the hospital.

Keira: WHAT!?

*Keira stumbles over in insanity*

Keira: OH MY GOD! WE GOTTA GO, NOW! WHERE'S THE SUITCASE!?

*Keira rushes around in a panic*

Keira: WE NEED BLANKETS! WE NEED PILLOWS! WE NEED A CHANCE IN HELL!

*Keira screams, but Roxi slaps her and shakes her*

Roxi: Stop it! We don't need a suitcase, we're going to a hospital. Just... breathe with me.

*Keira breathes heavily, more of a panic*

Keira: I can't do it, I can't do it. I'm not ready! I'm more ready for the World Bombshell Title match more than I am this!

Roxi: Re. LAX. We've got to go. Come on, get in the car.

*Roxi grabs Keira by the shoulders*

Roxi: You're going to do fine. Look at me, fine.

Keira: Right. Right.

*Keira breathes, almost like she's ready to give birth as she gets in the car*

Roxi: Take a breath. Please, don't have a panic attack on me. Sasha says it's going to be a few, but Chris said it was time and Sasha took her in. They've given Chris drugs so she's okay.

Keira: The baby was suppose to come days ago. I swear, he's already taking like me

*Roxi basically has to buckle Keira in herself before getting in*

Roxi: It's gonna be okay

Keira: Yea...it'll be ok....

*Roxi drives to the hospital with Keira. Once they get to the hospital, Keira and Roxi are greeted by Sasha*

Roxi: How is she?

Sasha: She's alright. They gave her some stuff, but she knew she had to come. Trust me, she'll be glad to see you guys too.

Keira: Y-Yea.

Sasha: Come on, I'll take you guys in.

Keira: L-Lead the way

*The three were going to Christine's room, but a doctor stops them*

Doctor: Sorry folks, She's on her way to the delivery room

Roxi: Can... can we go in?

Sasha: Just to say hi.

Doctor: *Sigh* Quickly...

*The three nod as they see Christine. Keira begins to get teary eyed*

Keira: Christine...

Christine: Keira. Roxi. You guys came.

Roxi: Of course love.

Keira: You know we would. We love you

*Keira begins to caress Christine, smiling*

Christine: I love you too.

*The nurses begin to wheel Christine away, and Roxi, Keira and Sasha have to go to the waiting room*

Keira: This is it....

Roxi: She's got this. I know she does

Keira: I know. I'm just so nervous. He's almost here...

*Sasha sits on Keira's lap and hugs her tightly.*

Sasha: You're gonna be a great mommy Ke.

Keira: I know. But it feels like I'm annoying you alot lately

Sasha: Nope. You are just fine.

*Sasha squeezes Keira tightly*

Sasha: Unless you're trying to trick me so you can avenge your butt kicking I gave you!

Keira: You know what?

*Sasha giggles and rubs Keira's back*

Sasha: What? Hmmm?

*Keira quickly rolls up Sasha for a pin*

Keira: 1...2...3!

*Keira lets go and sticks out her tongue*

Keira: NOW We're even!

Sasha: Hey! No fair! I wasn't ready!

Roxi: Calm down you two.

Keira: Sorry

Sasha: She's a meanie Roxi. She's just jealous. I'm still champion of the house!

*Sasha sticks her tongue out at Keira*

Roxi: Relax. Relax.

Keira: I am....so not relaxed

*Keira begins to walk around*

Keira: Hell, I think I was more calm training

Roxi: It just takes time Keira.

*Keira sighs*

Sasha: And besides, you'll kick Crystal's butt and be Bombshell's champion!

Keira: Least Christine's in a room...not in a glass box like a Doll...

*Keira smiles*

Keira: Thanks, Sasha

Sasha: And Roxi will beat that Veronica Taylor, and there will be 3 champions at home!

*Sasha giggles*

Keira: Mhhmmm'

*Keira smirks*

Keira: Then again, ANYONE can beat Veronica

Roxi: Well, I'll certainly do my best.

Keira: I mean, like. She is the biggest basic like...around

Roxi: Not now Keira.

Keira: What's wrong, don't you...like...how she talks and everything? I mean, she would be doing is sucking alot of co--

*All of a sudden, Sasha places her hand around Keira's mouth*

Sasha: Keira, I love you...but it's not funny. It's never gonna be funny!

Roxi: Thank you Sasha.

*The doctor finally walks through the double doors and look at the three*

Doctor: Ladies... I believe you have a visitor.

*Keira's eyes widen as the three head back to Christine's room*

Keira: Ch...Christine?

Christine: Hi.

Keira: How are you feeling?

Christine: I'll be okay.

*Christine is cuddling Nate in her arms, Nate wrapped in a blanket, clean and sleeping*

Christine: Mommy?

*Keira begins to cry*

Keira (Silently): Roxi...look at him...

*Keira gets close to them*

Keira: May I?

Christine: Sure

*Keira slowly gets ahold of Nate and cradles him in her arms*

Keira: Hey...welcome to the world, little man. I'm Mommy. Mommy Keira.

Sasha: How are you love?
Christine: I'm okay.

Roxi: Good. Thank you Chris... for everything.

Keira: Yes, Christine. You are the best person in the world

Christine: I try.

*A soft giggle escapes Christine as she smiles with Sasha holding her tightly. Roxi finally walks behind Keira, who has tuned out the world.*

Roxi: He's here.

Keira: He is...

*Keira smiles, slowly rocking him*

Roxi: I've seen that look before.

*Roxi kisses Keira's cheek*

Roxi: I'll leave you to it.

Keira: Nooo. Not til Nate meets you

*Keira says as she slowly hands the baby to Roxi*

Roxi: Thank you.

*Keira smiles as she looks at the two. Roxi slowly takes Nate and sits down rocking and holding him tightly. Roxi looks up at Keira, and begins to cry herself*

Roxi: It.... it's our baby... our baby, Keira...

Keira: I know...

*Keira begins to cry again as she gets close to them*

Keira: Our little boy....our special little boy...

Roxi: And now, we go through this, like we do everything else.

Keira: To-Together

Roxi: Together.

Sasha: Together! Yay!

Keira: Shhhhhhh

*All of a sudden, Nate begins to cry*

Roxi: Ohh... oh... shhh... It's okay. It's okay.

*Sasha reaches into the hospital bag and pulls out a bottle*

Sasha: I think he needs this.

*Roxi looks at Keira and smiles*

Roxi: You wanna give Nate his first bottle?

Keira: Mhmm

*Sasha hands Keira the bottle and Roxi slowly hands over Nate to Keira, who sits down and feeds Nate the bottle*

Keira: There we go. Don't go too fast.

*Keira tunes out the world once again as she feeds Nate*

Sasha: She's gonna be a great mommy.

Roxi: Oh I know.

*Roxi hugs Sasha and leans down to hug Christine*

Roxi: And he has two amazing aunts too

Keira: You are my sunshine....my only sunshine....

*Keira slowly rocks*

Keira: You make me happy....when skies are grey....

*Keira begins to cry again*

Keira: You never know dear....how much I love you...plea-please don't take...my sun...shine away....

*Keira looks at the group and smiles as the scene fades*

===========================================
My Name...is Keira Fisher. I go by Keira Fisher-Johnson. My life has always been a series of ups and downs. A Roller Coaster of emotions. I lost everything, yet I gained a new life. I had to fight to get to where I am today. Now, my life is complete. I have a loving wife. I have the best friends a woman could ever ask for and best of all...the best thing in my life...

I...I have a child. I have a Son.

That's the thing, Crystal. I had to fight for everything. I had to fight to earn what I got. You got everything HANDED to you! The life you lead, it was handed to you by your trophy husband. You're not the Silver Screeen Queen. You're just a Z-Lister who's not even good enough to be killed off by Jason Voorhees in a movie!

You wanna talk about how I never showed up each week? Yea. I regret that. But I STILL EARNED what I got! Everything I ever fought for, I earned. Even when life knocks me down, over and OVER AGAIN. I still manage to get back up and continue to fight! That's what I am, Crystal. I'm a fighter. I'm always going to fight. The World Bombshell Championship is one of those things I'm fighting for! YOU? After you retained at Chamber of Fate, you vanished. Sure, you gave a half assed apology. It didn't mean shit. Considering you put on that mask of yours, acting like someone you never want to be.

SPEAKING OF THAT! Crystal, you're just a gaping hole of fibs. You say you're my friend, but let's be honest. You never really acted like you were my friend. ESPECIALLY outside of the ring! I mean, where were you when Nate was born? Not even a "Congrats, Keira!" NOPE! All you ever cared about was yourself. If you were my friend. You would have taken time out to say "Hey, Congrats to you and Roxi for the birth of your son. Can I come see him? I got Presents for him!" Not a single thing from you! Oh, let's not forget this. You trying to hit me with the World Bombshell Title. Yes, you said in the ring, it's completely different. But you weren't so hesitant to try to hit me with the belt, were you? If I'If that's your version of being a friend, I hate to see how you treat your enemies!

You know what you are Crystal? Really? A wanna be. You wanna be cool, you wanna be friendly, you wanna be noticed, you wanna be important. But let's face it, you're only important now because Despyare put you on his back for the Blast From the Past tournament, and it enabled you to get two chances at winning the Bombshell's title. And on the second go around, you did. That title, not your record, not your actions, not your skill, makes your important. Without it, you'd be another face in the crowd of bombshells. Period.

Crystal, the only things you give a damn about is your looks and how in God's name you're going to keep the World Bombshell Championship around your waist. You're not the centerpiece of anything. You're just another cog in the wheel, Crystal. Your time as that cog is coming to a end.

Come Sunday at Violent Conduct III, it all comes to a end, Crystal. Everything you've said or going to say won't even matter. I'm going to walk in there and put a end to your reign as World Bombshell Champion. For Roxi, for Christine, for Sasha, for Despyare, FOR EVERYONE THAT YOU HURT! I'M COMING TO VIOLENT CONDUCT III AND I'M GOING TO DO WHAT I DO BEST, NOW MORE THAN EVER! I'M GOING TO....

BREAK.....

A.....

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you Sunday, Crystal. When you're laying on the mat, looking at the NEW WORLD BOMBSHELL CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 09:31:39 PM »
 From the Mind of the Silver Screen Queen
Feeling: I Hate Christian Underwood
Mood: Pissed Off
Title: Game Face

“So I guess the day is almost upon us and it’s going to be you and I locking up with one another for the SCW Bombshell Championship Keira. I am going to be completely honest with you Keira but we do have a history with one another when it comes to fighting inside the ring. One that I wish to free myself of. Because while I might have been in matches where I have ultimately gained the win. Matches you were apart of. You just can’t get over the fact that I haven’t managed to beat you when it comes to a one on one match. We have been in four singles matches with one another. Four times between two companies you have managed to beat me and that’s an accomplishment in itself.

And that’s really the only thing that you can hold onto when it comes to me but you keep drowning yourself in the thoughts of what happened in the years before. What happened yesterday and they aren’t necessarily what happened this year when I have been absolutely dominant. You have seen it for yourself what I have done in SCW.

The fact that I have won a tournament. The fact that I have walked out of the biggest match EVER in SCW female history and walked out unscathed with my title in hand but that seems to go in one ear and right out the other because you have your head so far up someone else’s ass you can’t smell the fact that you yourself have been absolutely shit. It wasn’t just in this company either but you saw what I have been doing in that other company that’s all female. where I am coming off yet another tournament win.

That seems to be a story of consistency if you ask me. You don’t see me coming out to the ring begging to the world to receive a title shot. Begging for one simple shot like I am Oliver Twist begging for more please. Crystal Hilton has never begged for anything and she won’t do so now. But that has always been your style Keira. You have always begged for what you got which includes you being in the SCW World Bombshell division in the first place.

Women like me had to bust their asses off through the act of winning a long hard fought tournament to get to where I am at but people like are simply just given this moment, and that’s what absolutely pisses me off.

Sure you may have beaten Jessie Salco to get here in the first place and that’s amazing that you can beat Salco but the truth of the reality Salco has always been known as a one and down championship. She got owned by Melody Grace, and was protected through loopholes into keeping her Internet Championship for as long as she did. So for you being in this situation because you beat Jessie Salco just baffles me because Salco hasn’t even done anything.

So I can’t get behind you beating her and actually respect it. Why don’t you beat the likes of someone like a Sam Marlowe, or a Mikah in a singles match to get here but the truth is you can’t. They would destroy you and you would fall from cloud nine and be driven right into the realm of reality. In reality the nice girls don’t always win. Just because you want something doesn’t mean it will come to pass.

You did get here and that’s admirable. After someone finding your way into that chamber of fate match as a fluke. After beating Salco you finally get what you want. A shot at me, and I am more than prepared to beat the living hell out of you.Do you even think before you speak?

Because some of the things you say are just asinine. You told the world that my title run won’t be memorable and I won’t be as memorable as I think but if we are judging by the realms of championship runs. Remember how Alexis Edwards put you down when you told her that you beat me?! This was a while ago and you tried to defend the fact that you beaten me? It’s because it was long forgotten history at this point and only you seem to remember it. But claiming yourself to be more memorable than me is ridiculous.

Considering your Roulette title run didn’t even last as long as mine did, and my current run with the Bombshell World Championship has already eclipsed Sam Marlowe’s first one. So what are you even trying to get at? Maybe you are stuck in the realm where you think you are relevant when you sat and held the tag titles without showing up to promote them. With simply showing up to wrestle and going home.

So before the pot calls this kettle black why don’t you look in the mirror of what you were doing. You sat on a championship and now you are getting all hyped up over something that Tommy Knocks is saying? You are wetting yourself over the fact that you have some stock now and you think that makes you important? Bitch that’s ridiculous.

What’s memorable is the way I made noise in the Bombshell Division. The way I been picking apart all of the competition and when people were not really paying attention to Sam Marlowe as the champion I was stealing the spotlight for myself.

You know by beating opponents that I had never beaten before. The way I beat Melanie Gabrielle in the tournament despite never beating her before. The way I beat Lucy Seraphina despite her never being pinned or submitted in the ring. Yet I did that dead center in the confines of the ring. What can you say that you did on your own?

Beat your wife?! Oh not not a domestic dispute. Beat Jessie Salco?! WHO HASN’T BEATEN Jessie Salco! What you hold as achievements are ridiculous and you can call me names. You can get wrapped up in all of the hype but the fact is I am here for a reason. Because I have busted my ass for an entire year! It’s not like I am a flash in the pan and am now wanting to step up because I think I deserve it.

I earned this opportunity and that’s what pisses me off greatly about you. You whine, and beg for everything. I haven’t seen you just sit there and take a lost without moving on. You have to force your way into the equation and after losing you want to force your way back into things.

When I lost to Sam Marlowe in that triple threat match. I was absolutely pissed. I was fuming. But I didn’t cry about it. I might have snapped at Vargas and Sam, showcasing poor sportsmanship but I didn’t whine. I simply waited and what I wanted was given to me. Not because I begged but because the company knew I deserved it but the same can’t be said for you Keira. Who have you beaten to prove yourself worthy? What have you done besides cake through a long drawn out Bombshell Tag Team run?

The fact is in my eyes you haven’t proved your worth and you become just another Sam Marlowe. Another Vargas, and another Melanie Gabrielle. Women who haven’t been proving themselves in the ring but just get handed opportunities. Like the way Melanie got handed her shot AFTER losing to me in the tournament. Or the way Sam got handed her shot in the first place after being a total noobie. Or the way that Vargas randomly got handed a shot.

And all you hear about minus Gabrielle is how people want to live in the past, but do you know what happened when those women found their way into fighting someone like me who has busting their ass for the entire year?

They found themselves to be exposed and they can’t overcome a woman who has EARNED her position at the top of this company and it baffles me that some actually think they can. Don’t you ever wonder why I keep gunning for a woman such as Mikah over and over again despite not ever beating her?

It’s because I don’t want there to be any confusion as to who the best chick in this company is.. I don’t want there to be any argument that I am the woman to beat despite people like Tommy Knocks throwing their panties in a bunch into wanting to see a Mikah and Delia dream match. How that would be the best match ever and leave me about the equation.

I want to be the woman everybody remembers as being the best and when I stood out in that ring at the beginning of the Canadian Tour, and I called out Misty, and Vixen. It’s because I felt I was better than everybody else on this roster and that nobody could touch me.

What are you going to do to show me elsewise Keira? What are you going to to prove that you are to be taken seriously?! You gonna talk me down or give me a history lesson of what you did a year ago? You going to no sell what I did this year.

Get out of my face with that nonsense.

And you can’t call me a friend in one instance then say you hate me in another. It doesn’t work like that. Otherwise we wouldn’t be friends if you truly felt that way. But let me say something that really should get you going but congratulations on becoming a mother. I know it’s a great feeling having Nathaniel enter into your life but what kind of lessons are you going to teach him?

You going to teach him how to be a whiner and cry his way into getting what he wants when he should be better disciplined? I know that Roxi will be an amazing mother because she shows herself to be a woman who genuinely cares but you have always been the suspect one Keira when it’s come to certain things. Or you gonna show Nathaniel that sometimes no isn’t a bad thing and he is going to have to prove himself and work for what he wants in life.

It might be a touchy subject but someone had to go there. As far as I go I am walking into a city where everybody is going to hate me. It’s the city that Matt Stone is from and I know all of his snarky fans are going to try to find a way to get to me. On top of that I am fighting in a country where I publicly humiliated them as a whole and talked down their hero Vixen.

I am stepping into the ring with a woman who I never beaten in a one on one match and add in the fact that I am having problems with Christian Underwood and I would say the odds are stacked against me. A lot is at stake here but then again the odds were against me in that arena where I beat Sam Marlowe in where I was allergic to all of the animals and my husband wasn’t in my life. The odds were stacked against me in the Chamber of Fate match yet I came through in the clutch.

And now once again the odds are stacked against me but I live to defy the odds, and at Violent Conduct 3 it will be business as usual. I will beat you and I will in fact continue to still be your Bombshell Champion whether you like it or not. I know Christian is going to hate it but I don’t really care.

SCW is my queendom and as long as I reign over it as it’s Silver Screen Queen. I will do everything it takes to defend my crown. For I am the SILVER SCREEN QUEEN!

Lights!

Camera!

Action!

It’s showtime and it’s time to make yet another movie! See you there Keira. I promise not to take the spotlight too much. Who knows when you might actually have another chance again!

Off Camera
A Life of Hell
Los Angeles, California

Who would have ever thought that Crystal’s life would have gone from being on cloud nine to being that of complete shit. A month ago she was the talk of the town. She was able to successfully defend and retain her championship against five of the best contenders that SCW could find for her but now it seems like a month later all of that has been forgotten. The only thing people think of when they think of Crystal Millar is the fact that she is being a paper champion. Refusing to attend shows. Refusing to show off her face, and do everything in her power to show off the fact that she’s a champion. Crystal was fuming considering what just happened in the weeks prior to this. She was sitting down on her sofa with an ipad in her hands just browsing the web as she came across a wrestling dirt sheet website. Crystal screamed as she looked at the webpage.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!”

Is all Crystal could yell out as she tossed the iPad to the couch and it wasn’t the fact that her yelling was uncommon because it wasn’t but being the good husband that he was. Jonathan quickly made his way into the living room as he looked at her. “What in the bloody hell is wrong with you woman?!”

Jonathan seemed uneasy as he glanced at Crystal. The Latina beauty sighed as she pointed at her iPad. “Did you see the webpages?! And what the dirt sheets are saying… It’s ridiculous…”

Jonathan can’t help but chuckle as he grabs the ipad and shakes his head. “It really can’t be that bad….Let’s see….” Jonathan looks at the webpages and he can’t help but crack up. “Crystal Millar rumoured to have ongoing issues with SCW’s Christian Underwood and sever ties with best friend Zelda Clark…”

Jonathan looks at his wife before he looks at the tablet. “These dirt sheets can be right sometimes. I wonder where they are getting their sources from.”

Crystal shakes her head in utter disgust as she stares at Jonathan with a disgusted expression on her lips. “It doesn’t matter where they are getting their information from. They are trying to ruin me and my life. I don’t want to look like the bad person here, but filming a movie is serious work. It’s not my fault that Christian just can’t seem to understand that even the biggest of stars need a week off here and there. There shouldn’t be anything wrong with that!”

Jonathan just shrugs his shoulders as he looks back at his wife. “You honestly think someone is out to get you. Christian may have inserted Sam Marlowe into that title match a long time ago and made it a triple threat match but I don’t think he would screw you over. Owners aren’t supposed to be bias like that…”

“He knows damn well I am the biggest draw in the Bombshell division and when everyone else was playing pass the title I was the one who was dominating the competition. I was the one that won a tournament and he made me sit and wait for my rightful one on one title match. What I had earned I had to wait for. That’s not right by any means and it just goes to show he had something against me since day one. He’s trying to back me into a corner with this whole contract breach nonsense and now even the internet noobs are trying to get to me, but I won’t let it happen. I just won’t! Not over my dead body will I let that sad disgrace of an owner get to me…”

Jonathan looks at his wife as he keeps his eyes on the iPad. “Look whatever is going on between you and Christian that’s one thing but one thing you should be worried about however is what’s going on with this whole you severing ties with your best friend ordeal. I will be the first person to tell you when you are wrong but maybe you should go after Zelda Clark. What you did to her was just wrong.”

“What do you mean I was wrong Jonathan?! You saw how she treated me! She didn’t want anything to do with me. I tried to be nice and offer her a spot in a movie and she simply walked away from me. What kind of friend does that to a person…”

Jonathan shakes his head. “Well to be fair you started it when you decided to pull a houdini, and simply hid from everything and everyone including your closest friends. She left message after message, and yet you were the one that ignored every single one of them. So you can’t fault her for trying to see what was going on only to see one of her closest friends was filming a movie when she was genuinely concerned about her. So in a way as much as you might be upset over what these dirt sheets are saying. The only reason you are upset is because you know that they are right…”

Crystal sits there sighing as she looks back at her husband. She shrugs her shoulders a bit as she doesn’t know what to think. “And what am I supposed to do now Jonathan? Zelda is like my best friend in all of this company. I don’t want to see her go just because I was filming a stupid movie…”

“Well if you don’t want to see her go you should probably go after her then… Let her know how much you value her friendship and you are sorry for blowing her off…”

“Good point… Let me just grab my phone and give her a call…”

Crystal smiles as she picks up her phone and begins to dial a few buttons but her husband quickly shakes his head as he looks deeply into her eyes.

“No… Calling isn’t going to work. You have to repay the favor. Since she was willing to travel all the way over here on a plane why don’t you take a trip to where she lives. That sounds like something friends would do. Remember Crystal. She might not seem all that important to you but you should never burn your bridges after you cross them because you will never know when you might need that bridge again. Zelda has supported you since the very beginning. She had your back when everyone didn’t believe in you. Even when the rest of the world hated you. She was there still promoting you and saying amazing of a wrestler you are. All the way to her blog posts you can tell she values your friendship so it’s time that you do the same in return…”

Crystal nods her head with a long sigh.

“Fine!!!!!!! I will do it! I will go see her and be done with it!”

“You could at least sound enthusiastic about it…” Her husband said back as Crystal just blew him off. I’ll book the first trip to Chicago I get. I can’t afford to just go losing friends now…”

Jonathan laughs as he looks right into Crystal’s eyes.

“What’s so funny?!”

“The fact that you said you didn’t want to lose your friends… It’s not like you had all that many to begin with…” Jonathan continues to laugh as Crystal crosses her arms glaring daggers right into him.

“You keep that up and I will make it to where we don’t have sex for weeks! Do I make myself clear?!”

“Crystal… But why is that always your first response when you think you won?!”
Crystal sighs as she walks away. “See you Jonathan… I am getting my friend back…”

And with that Crystal begins to leave her home as she headed for LAX with one thought on her mind. Time to make her way over to Chicago so that she could salvage whatever was left of her friendship with Zelda Clark...and that is where our journey is going to take us next.

Off Camera
Joliet, Illinois

As soon as Crystal made it to the O’Hara airport she quickly found her way to the town of Joliet and she had one thought in mind. Reuniting with her best friend in SCW in the form of Zelda Clark. Crystal had finally made it to the address of Zelda Clark and she was shocked to see that the little blogging fan girl had lived in a nice sized home in Joliet. Crystal came prepared with the intention to get her friend back and she was willing to pull out all the stops. She had a huge bag over her shoulders and she had laid the bag on the doorstep as she proceeded to ring the doorbell. She crossed her arms in anticipation waiting for Zelda to come to the door. It was a while but eventually Zelda was there as she looked at Crystal from the other side of the door.

“Christina? What the hell are you doing at my house?!”

Crystal couldn’t help but grin back at the woman as she glanced back in her eyes. “What does it look like I am doing Zelda. I am trying to get my friend back.”

Zelda seemed a bit befuddled as she looked at Crystal shrugging her shoulders at her. “Look I appreciate you coming all the way to my home but couldn’t you have picked up the phone and just called me. I would have answered….”

Zelda thinks about it as she shakes her head in disgust. “It’s not like I am you or anything and would have intentionally ignored the call when I saw that it was a friend trying to check up on me…But no you wouldn’t do that Crystal because you are too much into your movies to care about your closest friends checking up on you….”

Crystal nods her head with a sigh. “I am sooooo sorry and it’s my fault that I put you through that. The truth is Zelda I am scared… Okay I said it! I am scared!”

Crystal sighed as Zelda looked at her friend with a look of concern on her face. “Scared of what exactly?! You have nothing to be scared of or ashamed of that matter. You are Crystal Millar. One of the best female wrestlers in the world. You have all that you could ever imagine. The accolades. You have a grouping of paparazzi that follows you everywhere. You have a great career outside of the ring. There’s not that much to be ashamed of from my perspective…”

Crystal nods her head with a sigh. “But truthfully that’s the facade that I put up! Behind all of that I am afraid that I won’t ever be good enough! That somehow, somewhere I will crumble under the pressure and people will forget about me the very moment I lose this belt. Last time I was in a position like this was 5 years ago. The entire world thought I was like the best female wrestler in the world and I was voted as such. I had a title. I had the support of people like you but instead of focusing on the basics of what got me to the top I started throwing my mind elsewhere, and the moment I fell. I couldn’t pick myself back up, and part of me thinks it’s going to happen again…”

Zelda continues to stare at Crystal as she walks closer to her. “You shouldn’t have to feel that way though…”

“But that’s how I feel… All of this is becoming too familiar to me...Going all the way to the way back to the way I almost broke Jonathan’s heart and my undying need to want something else could have ruined my marriage. I am thankful that Jonathan is a sweetheart that could put up with me but what if he wasn’t?! What if he just decided to walk away…”

“Well he didn’t walk away Crystal, and if you ever feel like you are in a position where you start to feel like this you have friends like me who will be there for you! You think I am upset that you were filming a movie?! To be honest I wasn’t even upset over that! What I was upset with was the fact that you didn’t even bother to check up on me. You ignored all of my phone calls. And when news broke out that you and Christian were having problems with one another. I made sure to visit you to make sure you were doing fine. Nobody wants to see you leave the company Crystal. You are too great of a talent to watch you walk away over something stupid and on top of that. The real reason I decided to visit you was because you are my best female friend on the roster and I didn’t want you to leave my life!”

Crystal’s eyes open wide up as she hear’s Zelda says this. Crystal is a bit confused as first as she looks deeply into Zelda’s eyes. “You really mean that?! Even after everything I done?”

Zelda nods her head in agreement as she looks back at her friend.

“Yes even after everything because I won’t forget about the way everybody else was calling me a ring rat but you on the other hand never saw me like that. You have had my back since day one, and you showed a different side to me that you don’t always show on television. The side where you can be compassionate and caring towards something you really care about. The way you stood up to Mikah to me despite you not being able to beat her in the ring. That goes a long way with me. More than you could ever realize and I am thankful for it Christina…”

Crystal nods head as she offers a sigh. “I only did what I felt was right and besides when it came to first breaking into the business. I was simply a valet to my ex husband. I was a simple interviewer who got beat down week after week. I didn’t want the same thing to happen to you because those were the worst times in my life. If I had someone there to look out for me I doubt I would have eventually become the bitch that I have become today…..

“Well regardless of some of the questionable things you have done like the way you have treated Despy it still doesn’t change the fact that I am happy for what you did for me. I could never really stay mad at you Crystal, and while I do appreciate you coming out here it wasn’t necessary. Although I strongly respect it. It at least shows me that when you put your mind to something you do care, and that’s why I walked away because I wanted you to open your eyes. I didn’t know your reason for not appearing on television but there was no reason to do so. You are the bombshell champion. You are Crystal Hilton-Millar. You need to be out there telling the world who you are. How you are the champion and nobody is going to take that title away from you without a fight..

Zelda sighs as she shakes her head. “And from watching your interaction with Keira. The way she put you through a table and want not. You seem to have forgotten that side of you… Open your eyes or else you will find yourself titleless, and you are better than that…”

Crystal offers a very long sigh as she yells back at Zelda. “And even though people make it seem like beating Keira won’t be a big deal for me. The truth of everything Zelda is that every time we stepped in the ring with one another she beat me in every single one on one match. She is an opponent I have never beaten in a singles match. So seeing me against her for a fourth time worries me because she’s pushing so hard for this moment and she might just capitalize on it and actually take away the one thing that makes me relevant…”

“And you are going to back down because of that?!”

Crystal continues to speak. “But it’s not only that but I have to defend my title in Ottawa and Ottawa really isn’t the best place for me mentally. It’s where I tried to have that affair with Matt Stone. It’s where he left me in that hospital and it’s just bad memories for me. Add in the fact I have to face an opponent I never beat in a singles match in a city that absolutely loathes me, and yeah I am afraid. I am trying to duck out of this title match. I am trying to take time off because I don’t want to be put into this type of situation because I am afraid…”

Zelda shakes her head. “And that’s all you had to say… I could understand that if you straight out told me that. You don’t have to tell the world that but you could have called me up and told me that, and we could have figured out how to get through this together. But you shouldn’t be worried because I know you can overcome adversity because I seen you do it before?”

“Really?!”

“Yes really… You won your bombshell title in an arena filled with so many animals that you are allergic to during a time Jonathan decided to walk away from you. You retained your title in a match where nobody expected you to do so. This match that you are in should be cake for you. So what if you get booed you should thrive off of that crowd because they paid to see you get beat so you prove the critics wrong. There’s a reason why I dubbed you as potentially the most hated and most improved. It wasn’t meant as an insult but because you came a long way. So live up to your potential and just do what everyone knows you can do…”

Crystal smiles. “Thank you I needed to hear that… And thank you for being a wonderful friend Zelda. You honestly have no idea how much it means to me…”

“Well don’t you dare let me down, and you aren’t alone. In the same way I was there on the cruise ship with you. I will be right there in Ottawa with you. I will be there to show you my love and to support you when nobody else will…”

“Thank you so much… Zelda I really don’t deserve you as a friend…”

“Oh trust me I know… Anyway what was in that large bag that you brought with you?”

Crystal walks over to the bag as she opens it and shows off a pink guitar with rose designs on it. She places it on offering a smirk. “Well this was my plan b if you didn’t have this conversation with me…”

“Plan B? You know how to play the guitar?!”

“Of course I do I am a pop star, and I was going to serenade you until you took me back as a friend…”

Zelda seems weirded out. “Yeah… Ummmm that’s not really necessary Christina….”

Crystal giggles. “Actually seeing as I put it on let me play you a little number about a girl who the entire world hated… It’s actually my favorite song in the world made famous by Outkast Roses. I call this the Crystal rendition…”

Zelda just looks on as Crystal begins to play.

“Crystal!!!!!!!! Crystal!!!!!!!! All of the boys would say you are mighty fine…. But mighty fine only got you somewhere half the time…….. “

Zelda shakes her head.

“I knowwwwwwww I like to think that my shit don’t stink but lean a little closer and see that roses really smell like pooo pooo pooooo”

Zelda places her arm on Crystal. “Crystal it’s not necessary. No reason to shame yourself you are better than that. I’ll be there for you. On the flight. In Ottawa we can maybe share a hotel room together! But on towards more important things. Why don’t you come inside and see my lovely abode since you never been here before….”

Crystal nods her head with a smile as Zelda welcomes her inside as Zelda begins to show her the house, and it’s on this image that we fade out on.

Off Camera
Arriving In Ottawa
Preparing For Violent Conduct 3

There was no more hiding from it now. Violent Conduct 3 was rapidly approaching and after taking a month off for personal reasons. “Filming a movie” and trying all she could to get out of the Canadian Tour Crystal Millar was being forced by Christian Underwood to defend her championship against Keira Fisher and if she didn’t she would be stripped of her championship and would be sued by SCW for breaching her contract. Which meant that despite not wanting to she was going to defend her title whether she liked it or not. Crystal arrived into Ottawa Macdonald International Airport and she wanted to get to her hotel as soon as possible. The entire reason that she wanted to skip the entire Canada tour is because she wanted nothing to do with the country because of her interactions with bitter rival who rejected her advances in the form of Matt Stone. The last time she was in Ottawa she was pushed into a pool and forced to clean up his library. An image Crystal wanted erased from her memory.

Crystal normally was one to gloat in the airport but today she wanted things to be different. She just wanted to get the hell out of the airport as soon as she could. The quicker she got away from those filthy Matt Stone supporters (in her mind) and to the comfort of her hotel room. The better off she was going to be. She wore shades to cover her eyes. She kept her World Bombshell Championship in a carry on bag. She hid every aspect of her face as she tried to remain incognito in hopes of making it through. The main problem however was getting through baggage claim, and she stood by the rolling track as she waited patiently for her bag to come out.

“Stupid airline… Would they hurry this up already. I don’t have all day to be waiting here…” Crystal’s train of thought was interrupted by someone screaming out about twenty feet away from her, or six meters as they measure in Canada. “Hey! Isn't that her?” Was the call out of the man as about five other people started looking her way, making there way over to the trying-to-be-inconspicuous Hilton. “I think it is, hey Christina!”

Crystal jumped back quickly as she quickly placed her hoodie on. She shook her head in disgust as she looked back at the fans. “NO compredo Ingles…. You ummmmmm have the wrong person! Now everyone move nothing to see here…” Crystal started flipping off the fans as she looked over at the redlight sighing. “Would the luggage alarm go off already! What the hell is taking so long!”

“That's her alright, she sucks at French!” One of them shouted out. “That was Spanish you idiot!” Another one said as they got closer to her, one of them taking his cell phone out of his pocket to start recording the scene. “You think you can just come out here to Ottawa and not pay for your sins?” Another one came out and said, apparently being a religious person.

Crystal angrily took her glasses off as she threw them against the chest of the man. “Listen here you piece of crap. I am not the one who needs to pay for anything! Your beloved Matt Stone ruined my name! He put me in a hospital! He made me look like a wife who couldn’t be faithful and that’s just not me! All of you are lucky I am being forced to defend my title in this dump of a city because if I had my way I would have skipped this. Ottawa doesn’t deserve to see me wrestle.”

Crystal angrily opened up her carry on bag as she pulled out her white championship and slung it around her shoulders. “You see this?! This means I am the best! This means I am better than each and every single one of you. So go drink tim hortons. Go eat a carton of maple syrup. Go back to your pathetic lives because this will leave with me on Sunday, and none of you Matt Stone marks will get me off of my game… Not at all!”

Crystal pats her championship proudly. “And as far as religion goes I believed in the great book of Crystal Hilton. It’s words are fact and the Rose Goddess always preaches truth. Just remember that. If Matt Stone was here right now I would tell him a piece of my mind. I would let him have it!”

“Hey, that lady has something shiny!” Someone screamed out, coming over as more and more of a crowd started forming around Crystal. “Don’t worry about us Hilton, we don’t want to watch you wrestle anyway, you suck.” “Yeah, sorry-ass Hilton.”  

“Sorry ass Hilton?! Sorry ass Hilton?!” Crystal begins to pie face off of the fans. “I am sorry that name doesn’t ring with me anymore considering that I have a husband and a ring on my finger! See it’s even on the middle one for good luck too!” She says as she flips the crowd off before she looks at her belt again. “So if you are gonna call me by my name at least get it right… MILLAR…. Pronounced MILLER… Simple as that… A true Queen to a beautiful King. I get it! You all think about me at night. Dreaming you could be with me. Or maybe you were sent here by a troll such as Christian who is trying to take the belt off of me every chance he can get. It doesn’t matter if you like me or not. The fact remains this belt is staying right here and it isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. You got that?!”

“Hey bitch, that’s redundant!” A grammatically correct fan pointed out. The crowd parted like the red sea and we see that the Grammatically Correct fan is actually hometown hero, Matt Stone. The crowd applauds for him as he walks up to Hilton. “Now you didn’t think that you could just come to my hometown unnoticed, did you? Welcome to Ottawa, Crystal, home of the smartest wrestling fans out there.”

Crystal fawns as she looks at Matt as she stares at him from head to toe. “Hey Matt…” She says softly before she quickly comes to her senses and let’s a long sigh escape her lips. She looks at all of the Canadians surrounding her.

“It’s just like her to back away! She talked so much crap about Canada on the very first stop on the Canadian tour and refused to show her face until the supershow… Some champion she is!”

Crystal can’t help but growl angrily as she stares daggers at Matt. “And what do I owe this greeting party. Did the owner of the company Christian arrange for you to heckle me or is this trolling your way of being a stalker. Because obviously you must know I fly Delta. Or did you stalk my timeline in hopes you could greet me in the airport wearing my famous yoga pants. What do I owe this pleasure Matt? Shouldn’t you be off catch an STD somewhere? Or maybe trying to be a homewrecker to someone else’s marriage. We tried that route once before and it won’t happen again, and you can’t bribe me into another Madden bet. I learned from my mistakes… Not that you could beat me anyway!”

Matt just stands there letting Crystal run off their history like he didn’t already know it all. “It’s cute when you think you know what’s going on, especially when you take about fifty swings at it. Really shows your awareness, you know that? You see, it’s not very complicated. You used me as your manager, remember? Basically just had me do all your bitch work, so I planned out all your trips, your flights for most of the year. Unlike you, I don’t forget things like details, so knowing when you’d be here wasn’t that difficult. As for this welcoming committee, which I hope is the phrase you were looking for, is simply here to wish you luck. We know how you normally crack under the pressure, so we want to make sure that’s not the case, this time. Seriously, Twitter couldn’t handle another meltdown of yours so soon after the last one.”

This is what Crystal feared the most. A showdown with her arch nemesis. Crystal felt surrounded as if a cave was caving in on her. The Silver Screen Queen slowly backed away as she kept her eyes on the Canadian as well as the welcoming committee that taunted her every chance they got. She took a long sigh as she looked back in his eyes. “Still think you sound like a stalker. What’s your game Matt? What is it that you want from me Matt?! I thought we were pass this stage. What’s to stop me from let’s say hitting you in this face with my title belt. Having pictures of it snagged all over TMZ and going about my business?”

“Well, there’s the law, for one.” He said, chuckling as he looked around. “We’re in an airport Crystal, I don’t know if you heard of this thing called 9/11, it was a pretty big deal in your country as it turns out and we were pretty affected by it here as well. Airport security has been a bitch since then and I assure you if you so much as look at someone the wrong way, you’ll be hauled off to security faster than you can say ‘I’m the Silver Scream Queen!’.” Matt finishes off his mocking of Hilton's catchphrase. As for my game? Well, how much fun would it be to just tell you my plan? Life isn’t that easy, just ask your husband…”

Crystal thinks about launching herself at Stone but then her friend Zelda finds her at baggage claim and she immediately stands next to Crystal as she looks around.

“You okay Christina?!”

Crystal nods her head in agreement as she looks back at Zelda smiling at Matt. “Yeah I am fine… This is the Matt Stone I been telling you about.”

“Oh him?! He’s the one that you tried to….”

“YES… Yes…. Would people stop saying that! Nothing ended up happening except me going to a hospital but at least things are better now. Besides Matt was sending his welcoming committee to greet us. In hopes of scaring me off. Some sick and twisted way to get me off of my game before my big match at Violent Conduct 3 but the truth is. As much as I might be surrounded. You know as well as I do there is always a way out…”

Crystal grins evilly as she reaches into her coach handbag. “The best thing about flying is that they let you take a small bottle of liquid on the flight with you, and I always must go with this small bottle of perfume… It smells so sweet and….”

Crystal places her finger on it as Zelda smiles widely. “Oh…. Moonlight path from bath and body works! It does have a nice smell to it but didn’t you tell me that even though it smells good you sneeze when it’s sprayed?!”

Crystal grins evilly more so than ever now. “Well if you really want to see the red sea close back up just take a glance at this…” Crystal says with a grin as she begins to spray the bottle in the vicinity. As soon as she sprays it her nose begins to itch. She lifts her head back.

“What’s that bitch doing?” One of the people ask as two more just start to chuckle watching what she’s doing. One of the crowd actually breaks away to check out Zelda, finding her quite attractive but the attention of Stone is solely on Crystal, his glare on her like a hawk eyeing a mouse it wants to dive on. “Why would you carry something like that with you, are you crazy?” Matt asks, taking a few steps back away from Crystal, having some of his minions between himself and Crystal.

Zelda seems confused. “What exactly is going on?!”

Crystal however let’s the grin fully escape her lips as she begins to sneeze as loud as she can and right towards the direction of Matt Stone. She does so again and again, and it isn’t long before Zelda grabs a tissue and hands one to Crystal. “Cover your mouth if you are going to sneeze!”

“But that defeats the whole purpose of the fun… Just look…” Crystal grins as her prophecy was right. It’s closing up as everyone seems to protect Matt. She shakes her head in disgust as she walks up to him with the title slung around her shoulder.

“Just remember not to mess with me, and things will be ok… Do I make myself clear?!”

“Clear?” Matt asks, a slight grin on his face. “Oh, you’re clear...crystal clear, in fact. But don’t think for one second that I’m going to back off. I’m Matt Stone, and I always…” Stone snaps his fingers and one of his minions snags the bottle out of Crystal’s bag. “Have the last word. Your friend is right, though, you should cover your mouth. Always, just solid advice in general for you.” He reaches out his hand for the bottle, taking it and gripping it tightly. “Kind of lost your weapon now, haven’t you?”

Crystal arches her head back as she proceeds to sneeze right on him. “Sorry still feeling the effects of it. Only takes one sniff Matt… Come on Zelda let’s get going… We don’t need to surround ourselves around him anymore…” With that we can hear the buzzing noise going on as the luggage starts to come out, and Crystal just brushes pass the rowdy crowd as her and Zelda go to collect their luggage.
user posted image