Author Topic: JON DOUGH (c) vs BEN JORDAN  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
JON DOUGH (c) vs BEN JORDAN
« on: July 08, 2018, 06:08:24 PM »
 Please post all roleplays for this match here!

RP Word limit: 10k per character
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 06:31:44 PM by Christian Underwood »

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Ben Jordan

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 06:28:48 AM »
 RECORDED ON FRIDAY

The camera opens up to the face of Ben Jordan, laying on a makeshift bed on his tour bus, something he picked up just for the tour. The camera moves to the side to see his travelling companion and dog, Bear sitting on the floor next to him. He reaches his hand out, stroking the akita on the head and looks down the camera.

"Alright people." Ben starts, his eyes on the camera. "Welcome to the bus of Ben, something I thought I needed to bring me little buddy along here for the ride before dropping him off at a mates house before I get on the boat."

Ben ruffles the fur on top of Bear's head, almost causing him to smile.

"Needed this little bus thing to chill out on." Ben says. "I mean I haven't been in the ring for a while, not since I had a match outta nowhere with Kris Ryans, but things have been ticking over nicely for me since, had a chance to relax and get my head in the game for one hell of a big match coming up. Now you know how these things work by now, you shouldn't have forgotten at all. You see, I sit here, tell ya a story or two and have a chat about the match. See, it woulda been three things but I don't really wanna talk about Wednesday and a certain football game."

Ben pouts his lip out for a few seconds, as he thinks back to Wednesday's heartbreak of England exiting the World Cup.

"Wednesday was the day I was gonna talk about." Ben says slowly. "But it's Friday night now, so we're gonna talk a bit about today."

He nods his head slightly.

"We're gonna talk about what happened today." He repeats. "It's not been a good un to be fair, but this day never is. Do you know what day it is?"

Ben waits for a few seconds.

"Well done to the smart eggs that got it, but it is indeed Friday the 13th." He starts "Now I'm not superstitious, but nothing good ever happens for me on Friday the 13th. Nothing good at all, it literary is pure nightmares for me and believe it or not, that's how the day started off for me. A bloody nightmare."

Ben looks up at the top of the tour bus.

"Well, no blood." He admits "But a seriously weird dream. I'm not usually insecure about anything around me, always take things as they come along, but maybe there was some truth to this one, I dunno, I'm not a dream reader, but it did have some valid points in there. Here's what happened...."

Darkness, nothing but darkness fills the screen as we go back to this morning, the very morning of Friday the 13th as Ben was in dreamland.

"Alright, someone needs to put another 50p in the meter." Ben's voice can be heard saying through the darkness.

Still no light covers the scene, just darkness and the sounds of footsteps.

"I probably shouldn't be walking around in the dark." Ben's voice is heard saying. "Nothing good ever comes from having a shufty in the dark."

The footsteps stop as Ben decides to stop walking, but a light begins to emerge above him, lighting up the area around him to show Ben barefooted and just wearing shorts, in front of him is a mirror, with a huge gold frame. Ben looks towards the mirror but no reflection can be seen in it. Ben scratches his head and looks close, still nothing.

"Well, I always suspected I was a vampire." Ben says with a chuckle. "But never did get around to asking Dmitri, but I guess the no reflection confirms in, Count Benula it is."

"Guess again smart arse." A voice can be heard saying.

Ben looks around him, confused by where the voice is coming from, but looks back at the mirror. Smoke starts to appear on the reflective glasses, creeping in to every corner. Ben tilts his head as he looks curiously at it and the shadow of a man seems to walk through the smoke towards the front. Ben silently watches as a figure forms in front of him. He cranks his head back as he sees a man in blue jeans and a black shirt with ACW written on it.

"No sodding way..." Ben says softly.

The smoke fades away from the mirror and in it's place in the mirror stands.... Ben Jordan.

"Alright people." The mirrored Ben says.

Ben looks in the mirror, lost for words as he sees another version of him in the mirror.

"Don't look so confused." Mirror Ben tells him. "I'm you, well the old you, the popular you, the ACW you where you had it all. Fortune, fame and people actually liked you. Not this you you've become now."

Real Ben rubs his hand across his chin as he looks at the man in the mirror.

"I'm the same fella I've always been." The real Ben says, edging closer to the mirror. "I ain't changed that match."

The mirrored Ben smirks a little at him.

"You sure on that mate?" He asks "I mean ya might wanna have a little look at who I am and who you are. I'm the ghost of Ben past, the better Ben, you're watered down."

Real Ben scratches his head as he looks at the Ben in the mirror.

"See, if you're really me." The real Ben starts "That means that you're gonna sit there and explain to me why I'm not who.... Why I'm... well you're gonna explain."

The mirrored Ben smiles at the real Ben and nods his head.

"Of course I'm gonna explain." He says. "If not, this would be a waste of my time and yours."

"Except you're not real." The real Ben tells him.

"I used to be." The mirrored Ben says "Then you became this and it's disappointing."

The real Ben looks at the mirror, looking at himself yet not himself.

"Well..." The real Ben says, urging the mirrored Ben to explain.

"Do you remember the ACW days Ben?" The mirrored Ben asks "Where you did fun parody promos, the fans loved you, you actually won championship, after championship, where you had people fawning to be around you? Where you had so many friends where you had a hard time keeping up with everyone?"

The real Ben nods.

"That's not you anymore." The mirrored Ben says. "I'm all that, you are not that at all."

"I haven't changed that much." The real Ben says in a questioning tone, maybe doubting himself.

"Well the fans might give a toss about who you are." Mirrored Ben says. "But would they if that moron Salco hadn't jumped up and gave them something to hate on your behalf?"

"Probably." The real Ben says.

"Doubtful." The man in the mirror responds. "And friends. She used to be one of them, yet turned against you out of nowhere, she clearly had enough."

"Wow wow wow." The real Ben starts. "Hold on there ACW Ben. Jessie Salco jumped down my throat because I was more popular than her and she knew it. I got people's attention immediately and she wanted some of that. She chose to end our friendship because she wanted to jump in to the popularity stakes somehow. She didn't think by helping me out, she would get noticed and I would have gave her credit when everything fell in to place, putting her more in the spotlight. Now she's hated, never getting title shots and basically burying herself. Her walking away was her own fault."

"People are distancing themselves from you." ACW Ben says. "Amy Marshall, and I paraphrase, I don't know Ben that well, but he deserves better... Focus on the I don't know Ben that well part.... She used to hang out with you and Jamie all the time! How can she not know you well? Even she tried to put distance between you."

Real Ben, or SCW Ben, shrugs his shoulders.

"Dunno what to tell ya there." He admits. "I do know Amy well, I was surprised as everyone else when she said she didn't know me well."

"It's called distance other me." The mirrored Ben explains. "She don't wanna be around you either. She was nice enough to wish your campaign well, yet didn't want to admit she knows you that well because you've become, well this."

The mirrored ben waves his arm up and down.

"A shell of me." he explains. "How often do you hear from Markus Raab and Samuel these days? Or even Konrad?"

The real Ben frowns.

"Not very often." The real Ben admits. "But then again, they all got their own stuff going on, so it's not like they can always be in touch."

"None of them even got behind your #BenDeservesBetter thing." mirrored Ben says firmly "Not one of them. No tweets of support, no nothing, just them getting along with their own lives because they've forgot who you are."

Real Ben shakes his head.

"They haven't forgot who I am." the real Ben tells him. "They're just busy."

"No, they ditched you." The mirrored Ben says. "They're gone and could not give a monkeys about you because you're changing and becoming a miserable bastard. How about Jamie Dean? Where's he gone?"

"I still hear from Jamie." Real Ben says.

"Once a week?" The mirrored Ben says. "Used to be every day, but now, even he can't be bothered with talking to you. He's happy drooling over you whenever you post a picture of yourself on anything but when it comes down to it, he doesn't care. Since you got him his little discriminate place where you have to love the same sex to have a roof over your head, he's forgot all about you, because you stopped caring about that too. I know what you really think about it all Ben, I am you remember."

"But I went along with it." Real Ben says "I did it because it was right."

"You did it because you felt you had to." The mirrored Ben tells him. "You knew it was wrong to not include straight people, yet you went along with it, and stopped caring, and he picked up on it and stepped away from you. Why wouldn't he? He got what he wanted and you slid further in to being a shell of me."

"That's not true." Real Ben says.

"Oh it is." Comes the response. "Look at you to me. I used to hang out with movie stars, I used to hang out with Drake Green."

The real Ben scratches his head.

"I still do hang out with Drake Green." The SCW version of Ben says.

"Only for the last few weeks." The ACW version responds. "Months before then, you never even heard from him. He used to be my best friend and you somehow managed to fuck that one up too, didn't you? You managed to lose a best friends cause low and behold, you forgot who you were, you forgot to even keep friendships going. I wouldn't be shocked if Drake decided on kicking our arses next for being a shitty friend."

"Bollocks." The real Ben replies. "I'm not a shitty friend."

"Two words other me." The mirrored Ben says. "Sam Marlowe."

The real Ben rolls his eyes slowly in confusion.

"She's injured mate." The mirrored Ben says softly. "Yet how many times have you called to check up on her? Like twice or something?"

"Well..." The real Ben says.

"She was one of your closest friends who looked out for you!" The mirrored Ben says with an angry tone, cutting the real Ben off. "When you was down, you ignored her calls, pushed her away and yet she still never gave up on you. When you came back, she was the first to welcome you back, and yet you can't even call her every day to check up on her? I would have done that twice a day because I respected people and people respected me. I've become a shitty person because of you and what you've turned in to."

"I am not a shitty person." The real Ben argues.

"You even somehow managed to drive Evie away from you." The mirrored Ben says "And you know who Evie is to us, I dunno why you keep denying it, but you know who she is to us and it's about time you confessed it, but I know she was meant to join you for this whole two month cycle to toughen you up. You got the tour bus so she could spend time around you to teach us how to be tougher and you clearly did something there to fuck that up."

"Yeah, I did." The real Ben admits.

"You couldn't even keep someone around you that actually should always be around you." The mirrored Ben says. "I didn't make a choice lightly back in the day, and yet you managed to drive her away where you haven't seen her in months. You have pretty much killed every link to me without trying too hard. But there is redemption on the horizon."

The real Ben moves closer to the mirror.

"And ya gonna tell me how to get that?" the real Ben asks.

"Yes." The mirrored Ben says. "And it's fairly easy too. See, me, I got those shots and I took them, three championship belts in just over a year. Only lost a battle royal on my debut and a title I held for over a year to  Drake Green. I took those shots and I had fun with them and god knows I won them. You've been alright with someone on your side but at Summer XXXTreme VI, you got a chance to be me again, you got a chance to win a singles title and take on the world again."

"Take on Caleb Storms every week when he demands shot after shot at it." Real Ben says. "And you know he will."

"Of course he will." Mirrored Ben says. "But at least you'll beat him over and over again and leave him in no doubt that he's not good enough to face you. I took on all kinds of jubs back in ACW, some of them were worse than him, yet I did it, I won and kept belts forever. This is gonna be the only way you ever link back to me, to the old you, to the you that didn't have morons like Salco trying to jump down your throat for a little limelight. People didn't fear me as a person, but they did as a wrestler. Somehow along the way, you lost that getting bogged down in teams. I don't like who you've become and this is the perfect chance to show everyone what you got, and I do mean everyone. This is your chance to be respected again."

"It was never about the titles." The real Ben says. "About the respect and the big matches."

"Being a champion gains that." The older version of Ben responds. "Championships bring big matches. You can't deny you were happier when you was me. When you stopped being me, the depression kicked in and you kicked people away and not many of them came back. It's time to be me again buddy, it's time to be a champion, it's time to win those friends back and it's time to be happy again, because we've become nothing. Ben..."

"Yes?" The real Ben says as he moves closer to the mirror. "Stop being a prat and be me again. Go win that bloody title and defend it until you drop. Defend it until you're me again, defend it till you drop. I was untouchable, you could be too. Fix the mistakes you've made, because if not, it might be too late to ever do so. Don't be an idiot Ben. Be me again...."

Back to Ben laying on the small Ben.

"Then there was a thunder clap and I woke up." Ben says. "Ok, so maybe not a nightmare in the typical sense of the word, but no one likes being told about their shortcomings, or mistakes they've made. It did get me thinking a little about everything. What have I become? Who have I become, I'm not the same guy I used to be when I was successful. It was like I came to SCW and disappeared in to the crowd."

Ben looks at Bear standing next to him, the monster of a dog looking back at him with warm eyes.

"Have I changed that much?" Ben asks Bear who tilts his head towards his buddy. "I used to be someone, I used to be able to sit there and have the longest lines at the autograph booths, and posed for so many selfies, my face started to hurt. Now it's like I hide from the crowd and just spend my time hanging with you big fella."

Ben once again ruffles the fur on Bear's big head and turns back to the camera.

"The dream may have been right." Ben concedes "It was a lousy way to start the day, dreadful, but it didn't get better from there to be honest. I ain't been feeling myself lately and not because I might have changed a little or anything, been feeling knackered a lot. Right now I'm sitting in Los Angeles, happens to be a place where SCW has some deal with a doctor that handles a lot of injuries and such. I thought I might as well go see him and have a little chat, that's what I did...."

Just a few hours earlier.

Ben can be seen sitting in a doctors waiting room in Los Angeles California, sterile white floors and walls surround him as he sits in a seat flicking through a magazine, his eyes not following the words, just calmly waiting for the receptionist to send him in to the room to talk to a doctor. Ben flicks to another page and looks around the room, his eyes on the receptionist as she taps away at a keyboard. Ben takes a deep breath at the new gossip rag, flicking over a page to see an article on J2H and Melody's new arrival, bringing a smile to his face.

"Note to self." He starts "Send them a load of stuff when we're done here."

Ben looks up towards the receptionist again, making eye contact with her.

"Dr Stone will see you now Mr Jordan." The receptionist say with a polite manner.

Ben stands up, nodding his head towards her.

"Cheers love." Ben says as cheerily as he can.

He starts to walk towards the door at the end of the room, and stops before it. He reaches down to the silver handle, taking a deep breath and wraps his knuckles on the door out of politeness before pushing down the handle and walking in to the room. Dr. Stone sits behind a large oak desk, covered in papers with a computer in the middle of the desk.

"Please take a seat Mr. Jordan." The doctor says standing up and pointing to a seat opposite him.

"Please call me Ben." Ben replies.

Ben takes a seat opposite the doctor and the doctor sits down opposite it him.

"First off Mr.... erm Ben." The doctor says "I'm obliged to tell you that I have a contract in place with Sin City Wrestling to share any medical findings with Mr Ward and Mr Underwood. Aside from that, no one else will know anything at all. A confidentiality agreement was signed to stop them from discussing yours or anyone else connected with their companies medical histories."

Ben waves his hand.

"I get it. I'm not an employee as such, I'm an asset to their company and they need to keep track of assets." Ben tells the doctor. "It's fine, I trust those guys so send them anything you need to."

The doctor smiles towards Ben.

"Excellent. I just need to tell people that first." He says with a warm smile. "Now what's the problem Ben?"

Ben takes a deep breath, looking at the doctor, his mind racing on where to start.

"Well doc..." Ben eventually says. "Lately, I've felt tired for no reason at all, even when I first wake up after twelve hours sleep. I get like a burst of energy for a couple of hours and then I'm ready for bed again."

"Tell me a little about your lifestyle." The doctor says

Ben tilts his head upwards, trying to find the right words.

"Honestly." Ben starts. "It used to be a little hectic. I used to be the party all the time guy, out for a few beers after the shows, up till four in the morning partying, sleeping till the afternoon cause I can. My diet is as most would expect at times, junk food and bar food, until I got back to where I lived then it was occasional cooking. Not exactly a dab hand in the kitchen but have a fair crack at it, but right now, can't face a beer, haven't had a drink in a couple of weeks, thought it might be that that's worn me out a bit."

The doctor types away in to his computer, taking notes on Ben's situation.

"And you appetite now?" The doctor asks.

Ben shrugs his shoulders as he looks at the older man beyond the desk.

"Fairly non existent." He admits. "Anyone who knows me knows I love to have a munch on a pizza, but can't stomach them at all anymore. Used to eat like a horse, now like a mouse. Probably only once a day."

The doctor types again, adding more to his notes.

"I've noticed I've started to ache more without doing too much." Ben adds.

"You are a wrestler Ben." The doctor says. "They put their body through a lot."

Ben shakes his head at the doctor.

"I haven't wrestled in ages doc." Ben says. "I hit the gym a bit but not been in the ring in a while."

"Oh." He says surprised. "I see."

"Yeah." Ben starts "I stepped away a bit, but back in the ring soon, but I'm waking up with random aches and pains without doing anything. I feel like I've been battered by Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder at the same time."

"Any particular area?" The doctor asks

Ben shakes his head as he looks at the doctor seriously.

"No." He says firmly. "Just random places, one day it's my shoulder, next day it's my stomach. Woke up with a dirty great bruise on my leg the other day with not a clue where it came from. Not gonna lie doc, feel like I'm falling apart a bit at the moment."

The doctor types something else in to his computer, looking at the screen for a few seconds before looking back up at Ben.

"This could be a number of things." The doctor says. "How are things in your personal life?"

"Stressful." Ben says. "People seem to be turning on me for no reason I can think of, others just disappearing. Feeling a little alone these days and I have suffered with depression, but don't feel like I'm heading down that path again. I'm readjusting the way I am to deal with these issues."

The doctor nods his head slowly.

"Depression does throw ones usual rhythm out at times." The doctor says to Ben "It takes away appetite, which in turn makes you feel more lethargic than usual."

Ben again shakes his head at the doctor.

"I don't feel depressed doc." Ben says "Mentally, I feel alright, just making the change from being around people constantly to being on my own, but I don't feel down about it, I'm accepting it all and taking it in my stride. This isn't mental, it's physical, I know it is. I shouldn't wake up feeling like I've been awake for twenty four hours, I shouldn't have to rely on buckets full of coffee or Red Bull to keep me going."

"Have you been taking anything for the pain?" The doctor asks

"Just run of the mill over the counter painkillers." Ben says. "I don't touch the illegal stuff to kill pain, not worth the long term effects on the body."

The doctor types more on his computer.

"Any illegal drug use in the past?" The doctor asks Ben.

"Nah." Ben says truthfully. "Was never my thing. I know where I grew up, drugs were everywhere in boozers. It's worse today back home, can't walk in to a pub without some snivelling little run sitting there offering to sell ya anything ya could possibly want but the pub I owned that my dad passed down, zero tolerance policy on that stuff. Would rather have a place full of good people spending on beer than having them scared off by a bunch of people on the Colombian marching powder."

The doctor looks across at Ben confused by his comment, but Ben runs his finger under his nose. The doctor smiles and nods, now understanding what Ben meant.

"I see." The doctor asks. "Are you a smoker?"

Ben shakes his head firmly.

"Not recently." He replies. "The odd smoke years ago, but not now. Packed that in a while ago when I thought about becoming a wrestler. Wasn't much for it when I did smoke."

The doctor types more in to the computer and looks up towards Ben.

"So just alcohol?" The doctor asks.

"Nothing but..." Ben starts. "Never been in to anything else and that happened as a social thing more than anything."

"Well there's a lot to go on there, but it's also very vague." The doctor admits. "But I can refer you somewhere for tomorrow for a few tests."

Ben holds up his hand, stopping the doctor in his tracks.

"I don't want a few tests doc." Ben starts. "I want them all, literary everything possible, no messing around. Blood tests, scans on every part of me, the absolute lot, and I need results back as soon as possible. Next week, I'm on a cruise ship for a week, so need everything back pretty much right away."

"Ben..." The doctor starts apprehensively "Those kind of tests and getting results rushed through is an expensive procedure. We're talking tens of thousands without any potential treatment that might be needed and these tests will need to be paid for immediately."

"It won't be a problem doc." Ben says. "I have money, that's never a problem at all. I could very easily pay for it after the tests, no instalment plan needed. I'll just pay up whatever it costs and not worry about it. Pay for a peace of mind, don't ya?"

The doctor looks at Ben though weary eyes, not sure what to make what Ben said.

"Honestly." Ben starts "It's not a big deal, I have the cash, don't need one of those go fund me things, or crowd funding, or anything else online beggars use to pay their rent, or anything like that. I don't need to sit and ask people for cash, my money is in check and can pay for the lot instantly. All that needs to be done is set up so that all the tests can be done in one day and results can get back to me somehow as soon as possible."

Dr. Stone looks at a serious looking Ben with astonishment as he still can not believe what he's hearing from the man in front of him.

"This could take an entire day Ben." The doctor says "We're talking hours, with a lot of blood to be taken, lots of tests to be done if you want everything done."

"I'm alright with that." Ben says honestly. "I got a free day tomorrow so might as well get it all done at once, then Sunday I'm off to sea so will have plenty of time to recover from it all. Plus where I randomly feel like sleeping, shouldn't be a problem to rest a fair bit. Ship don't sail till Sunday evening, so I can proper rest up before then."

The doctor looks reluctant to put Ben through all of those tests, but eventually relents.

"Ok than." He says. "I will speak to a private clinic today that deals with exclusive clients not too far from here. I will call you in a little while with all the information that you need and what a potential cost is after I consult with the doctors there. Are you sure you want to put yourself through that?"

Ben nods firmly

"Yeah mate." Ben says confidently. "Never know, might just save my life. Rather have it all done at the same time than coming backwards and forwards all the time, getting pulled around like crazy, might as well take the hit and get on with it and have a peaceful week next week."

The doctor slowly shakes his head.

"There's not many people who would put themselves through that amount in one day." The doctor informs him.

"What can I say?" Ben says with a smile. "I'm not like everyone else. Might as well get it all done at once."

"Very well." The doctor says "I will contact you with the information a little later, but again, once the results come back to me, I will have to inform Mr Ward and Mr Underwood."

"Not a problem." Ben says with a smile. "Thank you Doctor"

Ben reaches out a hand to shake the doctors hand and the camera comes back to Ben, now sitting in a chair with Bear sitting by his side.

"So yeah" Ben starts "Putting myself through all that on Saturday, but one way to find out what the hell is going on. For now though, I'm focused on Jon Dough."

Ben smiles.

"Big matches, big opponents. That's what it's all about. Not messing around with Caleb Storms in the rubbish matches, but getting in the ring with champions and that's exactly what I get to do at Summer XXXTreme VI. I get to get in the ring with a champion, and trust me, it's not easy being a champion in SCW, constantly walking around with a target on your back. Being a champion in SCW is a huge deal, it's competitive, it's full of people who turn up, thinking they were the nuts somewhere else, and figuring out fast that they were a big fish in a little pond, where as SCW is full of sharks. That's right where I wanna be, in the ring with one huge shark."

Ben puts his hands together as if mimicking shark fins.

"Jon Dough is that, he is one huge shark." Ben says seriously "Massive shark and I get to swim with him. I'm actually honoured to do that and it's a massive chance to prove myself against a top guy and that's what I intend to do. I gotta back up my words and go in there and do all I can to be successful, if not, it's just not worth being there, is it?"

Ben shakes his head.

"And I'm not silly enough to think I can walk in there and just take the title like it's nothing, I am fully aware on what waits for me in that ring." He says with a slight nod of his head. "That's where people go wrong. They show up and think they can do what they want. Nah mate, Jon is a top guy and should be treated as one. He should be treated as something special because he is just that. I used to be special, I used to be a big shot, I used to stand out in the crowd, rather than just be one of them and Jon mate, this is my chance to do that again, to stand out, to not be a face in the crowd, but to be THE face in the crowd. It's what I feel I need to do and it's what I know I can do."

Ben leans back in the chair.

"People have knocked me for months, moaned like little girls about me stepping up to face you, out of pure jealousy." He says. "I don't need to sit there and tell you why a cry baby Caleb Storms is, you already know that. A lot have doubted me and my intentions, so this is where I stick to fingers up to them and show them they're wrong to doubt me. This is that kinda match where I need to sit there and show the world I'm not a Caleb Storms, all talk, only to get beat later in the night. I need to show them who I am and what I can do, and Jon, you know me, you know I'm true to my word, you know I'm gonna do just that. I'm gonna show them all that I can and will do that. I'm bringing everything I got at Jon."

Ben now leans forward in his chair.

"I'm expecting a war." He says. "I'm not expecting a picnic here, and I know you're not either. I know this is not usually me, I don't usually do roulette matches so I know this could be anything at all but I'm up for it. I've run a million different scenarios in my head about what kinda match it could be, and some of them are frankly mind boggling, but I've also got mentally ready for all of them, I've got mentally ready for anything that can be thrown at me. I know with my luck it's gonna be a blood and guts kinda thing, and I'm ok with that, it's not gonna stop me from doing what I need to do, and what I need to do is win."

Ben looks a Bear, who looks back at him. Ben nods his head towards he faithful dog.

"I need to win, I need to get across that line with my hand held high." Ben says. "I need to show everyone I ain't the past, but I'm the future. I need to show everyone I'm not old and finished but I'm just getting started and this is my way to do just that. I need to show everyone I'm ready for this, that I'm up for the challenge cause god knows, the real fans know, and I know that I'm more than capable of it."

Ben pauses for a few seconds

"The doubters, the Storms and Salco's of this world need to look close at this match and see all the trash they've been talking to try and take a little of my spotlight, was pointless." Ben says seriously. "Because at Summer XXXTreme, I will be getting in the ring with Jon Dough, I will be giving it my all and that Roulette title may just be mine. Football might not be coming home, but that Roulette championship just might be."

Ben smiles.

"So there you have it people." Ben says with a smile. "Those words should give you more to be excited for, more to look forward to, because Summer XXXTreme VI, is gonna be one hell of a show, but I kid you not, me and Jon, we plan on stealing that show one way or the other. We plan on making everyone remember for years to come, that we were on it and we were the highlights of the night."

Ben nods his head firmly.

"Anyway people, time for me to get some shut eye cause tomorrow's gonna be a tough one." He tells the fans watching at home. "So you lot have a blinding weekend and I will catch you all some time next week."

Ben winks at the camera.

"Laters people."

The scene fades to black.
>

Cockney King.
SCW World Heavyweight Champion
SCW Internet Champion
SCW Roulette Champion
SCW Tag Team Champion (3x)
SCU Underground champion
ACW's only Triple Crown Champion.
Super J Cup Winner 2013.
Twitter: @CockneyKingBen

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 11:59:57 PM »
 The story of how Matt Spears and Sadie Carlson met.

Colombo’s Italian Steakhouse & Jazz Club
Los Angeles
July 4th,  2008
Off Camera

Scene opens up with Matt wearing a green suit, white dress shirt with a black tie. Sadie Carlson is seen wearing a black dress, tight in just the right areas, with black heels with her hair down. The two get seated in a private booth as the waiter hands them each a menu. While the two are hungry after have spent a few hours working out at a local gym the two are also trying to get a feel for each other. They only just meet a few hours ago as one of Matt’s friend’s girlfriend’s had the idea that their friends Sadie and Matt, if given the chance, can really get to know each other. Of course, they had seen each other around the base during their summer training

The workout turned out to be very enjoyable for Matt and he can only assume it was the same for Sadie or she would not had agreed on this date. The only thing Matt knows for sure about Sadie is that she must have seen something in him to allow him any more of her time. The two order dinner as the waiter takes the menus and comes back with a bottle of sparkling grape juice, the juice is the perfect blend to go with the fish they both ordered for dinner. The two raise their glasses, playing adults as Sadie smiles and looks up from the menu to the juice, and then to Matt’s eyes.

Matt Spears: A toast to what should be a great dinner .

Sadie Carlson: Acceptable sustenance I suppose.

The two take a sip of there grape juice.

Matt Spears: So Sadie now that we’re somewhere quiet without all the gym noise and drill sergeants surrounding us, please tell me a bit about yourself. Surely you know I’m a cadet in training, who loves athletics. What does Sadie Carlson enjoy about the academy?

Sadie smiles as she looks Matt in the eyes

Sadie Carlson: I’m an aspiring goat yoga instructor who really felt like this was the perfect way to strengthen my core.  Plus, goats, right?

Matt Spears: So you love goats, I take it?

Sadie Carlson: No, I actually hate them.

Matt smiles as he can see Sadie’s eyes light up in joy from her joke. Matt can see that she is joking, and is truly a caring women, one that is sweet, a nice person overall, however the glare she gave him earlier today when he wouldn’t put his phone down was one that he to enjoyed, it was a mean look but still intriguing, it was the look that showed not to test her. A perfect balance to a sweet caring woman, Matt wouldn’t want to date someone he could just walk over.

Matt Spears: Well what do you like to do for fun?

Sadie Carlson: For fun, let's see, well I enjoy working out which is one reason I suggested going to the gym... I like going to movies, spending time with my friends, maybe go out to a club every now and then, but I really have to be in the mood. I would like to travel, but my parents feel like I need more structure right now.

Matt: Yeah, I can understand that. I do like to travel and with my inheritance, I’ll be looking to do a bit of it once things settle down with ROTC training.

Sadie Carlson: Yeah, there are some places I would like to check out myself. Like Fiji…

Matt politely cuts her off

Matt: Really? I always wanted to go there myself

They both grab there grape juice glass and take a sip. She looks at Matt.

Sadie Carlson: Tell you what, when we graduate from the academy, I will volunteer to let you take me to Fiji to celebrate.

Sadie says with a joking smile, Matt smiles at Sadie

Matt Spears: I hope your not joking because I may just do that.

The waiter arrives with the food. The two thank the waiter and begin to eat they spend the rest of the night getting to know one another enjoying each others company.

July 9th, 2008

A few days go by and they spend them together at some point of each day, rather it was out for breakfast, lunch or dinner, they been working out together and spent time going on jogs in the outskirts of the military campground. On Wednesday they spent time at the camp gym working out while watching tv that is mounted. Matt has had such a wonder time with Sadie that he finding ways to sneak out somewhere to have private picnics  However he can is trying to pull out all the stops to get Sadie to like him. After a great dinner with Sadie on the 4th Matt went out to a local gym to work out. Matt worked out for a few hours before going to his barracks. He had a hard time going to sleep that night, no matter what he does he cant get Sadie off his head.

It’s clear at this point that both Sadie and Matt have the same feelings for each other but Matt is not the type of guy that rushes into things but Matt feels that he has a small window of opportunity to ask Sadie out, in a more committed. Matt is convinced if he doesn’t ask now someone else will try to get in line and try to steal her attention from him. Matt has been telling his friends how he couldn’t sleep. Sadie heard about it through the grapevine. Matt just took a shot and thru it out to the friends that he wanted to kiss her. Kiddish yes, just as sweet of course. It was done in a friendly way uncase she was not having it. Matt has a image to keep so if he got rejected at least it was done in a way were he would not look foolish. Sadie kindly tells Matt how she would like that very much. Sadie offers to meet her tonight behind her barracks unless Matt was willing to meet her right then. Matt wasted no time in getting fully dressed and left the barracks to swing by Sadie’s barracks. Matt walks to the other side of the camp. The two meet and share a smile. Matt offer to go for a walk and talk a bit. Matt feels this is his best shot.

July 11th, 2008
Noon time at the barracks

We see Matt wearing his fatigues with a white tee and black boots, while Sadie is seen wearing hers as well. They start walking toward the mess hall. They approach the line. They each get a fruit smoothie, Matt just stares at Sadie admiring her Natural Beauty Sadie smiles at Matt as she waits patiently for Matt to just say what is on his mind.

Matt: Man this is a good smoothie

Sadie nods to agree as she thinks to herself.

As they begin walking down the pathway walking nowhere special. Sadie decides to break the ice a bit.

Sadie: So you went on to our friends and told them all you wanted to kiss me, did you want to talk about that? I sure would.

Matt didn’t expect Sadie to just throw it out there he turns away as he starts to blush a bit. Sadie knows this and moves to the other side to see him while he is blushing.

Matt: Okay Sadie here is the deal. Your friend Ms. Marsh…

Gets cut off by Sadie

Sadie: You mean Shanna?  She hates being called Ms. Marsh and I know that you know that already.

Matt: Oh yeah

Sadie: Don’t you oh yeah me; we both know you do it playfully to get on her nerves.

Matt: It’s like you know me so well which makes this easier for me. You see Shanna could has chosen any day for us to meet, like it could had been today or before the 4th of July yet she chose that day which just happens to had been sweetest day. Maybe that is on purpose or maybe not. But since that day I could not get you out of my head, your eyes reflecting the fireworks. We get along great and I feel a real connection with you. If I don’t do this now I feel like I would be doing us both some injustice if I hold off on this. I don’t want that nor would I want anyone else trying to ask you want I want to ask.

Matt takes a deep breath.

Matt: I would be honored to call you my girlfriend and it would be a privilege if I was your boyfriend. I guess in a roundabout way I’m asking you to be with me as a couple going forward. I understand if you don’t want that but I can’t sit here knowing that is what I mean and not say anything to you. So would you give me that honor and privilege?

Sadie gets a look of excitement which in turns rubs off on Matt as well. Sadie smiles which turns into blushes, as she has never been asked out in such a way, it was sweet and very respectable, a sure sign to Sadie that Matt not only cared for her but truly respects her as well.

Sadie Carlson: Matt, that is so sweet.  I’m honestly not used to bad boy looks with the good guy personality. I want to be your girlfriend. Um, yes.

Matt nods and smiles as he takes Sadie’s hand they takes a few steps as the two take it all in. Matt pulls in Sadie to her surprise and drops the rest of her fruit smoothie. Matt and Sadie's lips touch for the first time. Sadie wraps her arms around Matt's neck about 30 seconds go by and they release there embrace.  She looks around to make sure that they haven’t been seen. The two begin to walk the rest of the barracks. Matt tries to hold Sadie's hand but she slips her hand up to Matt's elbow and wraps her arm around it. She leans in and rests her head on Matt's right shoulder as they enjoy the rest of the walk.  Sadie sees a sergeant stepping down the hall, and she immediately lets go, straightening up.

Matt: oh crap lets not leave that cup on the floor like that.

Matt turns around to pick it up.

Matt immediately begins wiping up the mess, as Sadie leans down to help.  They bump their heads together, and start trying to contain their laughter as Sadie tosses the cup away.  She goes and gets a wet rag to begin cleaning it up before they are caught.

Scene fades as they start to walk off

Later that day

By now Sadie is in her barracks, excited by the fact that she is now dating Matt Spears; While Matt was finally able to get some needed sleep. Sadie wanted to do the same, but she just can’t.  She sits awake for hours, just staring up at the ceiling, dreaming while awake.  She can’t contain her excitement for much longer as she reaches under her pillow, looking around to make sure that no one sees her.  She then pulls out a cell phone and rapidly types at it.  She looks at it for a moment before tucking it back under her pillow without hitting send.  She keeps her hand on it, and hits send.  Right as she hits send, she feels it vibrate in her hand.  She pulls it back out to see that Matt had sent her a text right as she sent hers.  She smiles at the simple words.

“Movie date night tomorrow?”

She rapidly types her response.

“Maybe”

She chuckles as she looks across the room, knowing that she can’t contain her excitement.  She lets out a squeal into her pillow as she kicks her feet happily.

July 11 2018
The Spears home
Off Camera

We see Matt swimming laps in there Olympic size pool. He is seen wearing nothing but a pair of a green swim shorts after about 60 laps ad thinking about how he and his now wife had first got together he gets out to rest for a bit. Matt gets a text from Sadie letting Matt know that she has the camera set up for him in there office.

He makes his way to the house and alks to the office drying himself off with a towel. While taking a seat in the chair in front of a desk he sees his Jon Dough mask. Matt Puts it on.  

On Camera

Jon Dough: Hello SCW fans, it’s your Roulette Champion Matt Spears here. I’m back with yet another match this time it’s the dream match between Ben Jordan and Jon Dough. To who is this a dream match to?

I say myself, not so much Matt Spears or some in the back. I’m sure there are fans that see it as a dream match and I like to think Ben at least looks at it as a great match and nothing more. However I plan on changing that after the bell rings. When it’s all said and done, not only is this match of the night but the best match Ben has ever had and that is including his match with Simon Jones in ACW.

This is my first ever PPV match in which I defend the title in a one on one and I could not have asked for a better opponent. Ben you walked in as the champion two years ago and the Elders failed to win the tag titles form you.

Now I get to do my best to be like you and that is to walk in here as the champion and walk out the same way. It won’t be easy, I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

Ben is capable of holding any title in SCW so instead of getting that chance, the bosses find ways not to book him in a title match and champions won’t dare give him a title match. Yet here I am, here is Jon Dough requesting such a thing since becoming the champion the first time.

This is why it’s a dream match. It’s not just about the match up of the two wrestlers. It’s also about the history between Ben and myself. It’s about Ben’s lack of title matches, its about me, Jon wanting to fight the best in SCW.

For SCW it’s about how they took two wrestlers who respect each other and allowed them to have this match instead of the same ol good guy vs bad guy story everyone sees at every company at all times including SCW.

You see I don’t care if I lose the title or not. What I do care about is being able to say I fought the best rather I lost or won, Jon Dough took on the very best. Saying that means more to me than anything else in this business.

I can say that in a few weeks as very few in SCW are better or have been better then Ben Jordan. Seeing how I beat Equinox a few weeks ago in a very tough match up, I am on my way to backup my statement of fighting the best as when you think of the best in the Roulette division, I’d like to think Equinox is up there on the list.

Ben Jordan is on that list because of what he has done in the team team side of things and who he has taken on throughout his career. It’s matches like this that helps me get to the next level of being look at as one of the best… In due time of course. For now, I just do what I can to prove that one person at a time.
This title Ben gets defended between you and me. That is rare on the boat. In 6 years 4 of them have been 3 or more going this title. Yet this year it is you and I as no one else is needed. You know, like you little buddy Caleb Storms.

Well Ben, we have one more week to get ready, I’m sure we will see each other on the boat when we board and I look forward to having a pint with you mate during that time.

To the fans who will be there live… You are all in for a treat.

Jon gets up and turns off the camera. Matt takes off the mask and sees a photo hanging on the wall. It’s the photo of the flashback he has been thinking about all day. How he and Sadie met and got together. Matt goes back to said flashback.

Off camera
August 28th, 2008

Matt has made it home after swimming laps for a few hours. After a quick shower is dressed and back on his way toward Sadie’s end of the barracks.  He shuffles his feet, excited about the free weekend.  Though it had only been a few weeks since they started dating, the movie night had gone smoothly.  Their daily walks together between training regimen and meal times had caused them to bond so quickly.  Matt found Sadie’s bubbly personality to draw him in, and her dark side drew him in even more, as if she were bipolar, but in a good way.  He couldn’t stop thinking and smiling as he took a taxi to meet her at her family’s home.  He prepared himself to meet her parents and have a nice dinner before taking to the guest house for a forbidden rendezvous of their lips, much like their first kiss.  He doesn’t even notice the driver speaking to him for a moment.

Driver:  32.75 kid.  Hello.

Matt perks up finally and gives an apologetic smile as he reaches into the pockets of his black dress pants to pull out a few bills, with a generous tip on top of it.  He picks up his bag and a bouquet of flowers, along with a single red rose.  He walks up to the large home and feels impressed by the pristine shape that it is in.  He rings the doorbell and waits with a smile.  Sadie opens the door and looks at him with a grin from ear to ear.  She sees the bouquet in his one hand, and she laughs.

Sadie Carlson:  It’s not that I’m ungrateful, but my mom likes carnations.  I’m more of a.

Matt Spears:  Red rose kind of girl? I know I listened. There were for your mom but I think maybe she’s in bed already at 6:45pm?

Matt slips the single rose to Sadie and she smiles. She sniffs it and an even darker smile spreads across her face.

Sadie Carlson:  My parents are in Cabo right now.  I have the entire house to myself.

Sadie takes him by the hand and walks him past a dark hallway. Matt can see light coming from her dining room on the other side. Sadie has told Matt that she has a surprise for him. Matt was excited about it as he has no idea what it could be. As they approach the dining room and Matt can hear light mellow jazz being playing on a laptop in the side of the room. He sees that there are rose petals all around; the light Matt saw is coming from two lit candles place on each side.

Sadie Carlson: I thought I would surprise you with something nice, you earned it. I know you been training hard everyday for your rank… You haven’t got much sleep and on top of that. You been so worried about summer coming to an end, and I am with you I don’t want to think about it either.

Sadie lets go of his hand and places both her hands one each one each side of Matt’s face.

Sadie Carlson: You make time for me when you can and you make it amazing.

Sadie leans in for a kiss.

Sadie Carlson: I want to say thank you. You need this, relax for the night and tomorrow maybe we can go find something to do before you have to go back to Chicago.

Matt Spears: Thank you this is perfect.

Matt gives her a gentle kiss on the lips and the two embrace with a hug. The release the hug and she walks him over to his seat. Matt takes a seat as Sadie makes her way to the kitchen, she returns with a bottle sparkling grape juice. She pours Matt and herself a glass. She takes the bottle back to the kitchen and returns back with two plates of food. She places one on her side then one on Matt’s.

Matt looks at the grape juice and looks at his plate and realizes that Sadie went the extra mile to match the perfect red grape juice for his grilled steak. The veggies are cooked to perfection and look as fresh as if they were just fresh off the farm. Something that Matt is a custom to when he is at the Spears farm in Manhattan, IL.

Matt: Sadie, we should talk about summer ending and…

Sadie: Shh! Let's enjoy the music and the moment.

Matt smiles and gives her a wink without saying a word back. The two enjoy the time as they begin to have dinner.

20 minutes later as they finish dinner the laptop turns off. Matt smiles as he figures that the battery has died. He looks at Sadie who is all smiles. At that moment Matt starts to speak.

Matt: You know I been holding something from you and I think it's time I come clean. But first please allow me to wash the dishes.

He gets up and takes her plate as well as his plate to the kitchen. As he starts to clean up Sadie gets behind Matt and wraps her arms around his chest.

Sadie: I can do the dishes you know, it’s not a big deal, plus I have a dish washing machine right here.

Sadie lets go of the embrace and points to the dish watcher as has smiles at Matt.

Matt Spears: To be honest I never used one of those things, I just always washed my dishes the old fashion way.

Sadie turns off the faucet and gives Matt a towel to dry his hands. She then grabs his hand and walks him to her living room. When they are watching TV Sadie likes to sit between his legs so that she is able to leans back and lay on his chest. She tries that this time but Matt moves her so that he can look at her face to face.

Matt Spears: Okay Sadie I need to get a few things out the way before I can tell you what I been hiding from you.

Sadie grabs and holds his hand she looks on waiting for him to come clean

Matt: Look you are awesome, I don't just say that to our friends just to say it, what I seen and what you shown me is perfect, to be honest I don't see how you could have been single, unless you are the type of women that is so beautiful that most men are intimidated, believe me I can believe that, had it not been for Ms. Mar...

Sadie points her finger at Matt because he knows better than to call her by her last name.

Matt: I mean Shanna…

Sadie: That’s better

Matt: Had it not been for her I would had never talked to you, you are way out of my league and I like to think I’m not a bad looking guy.

Matt says this as he is stalling. Sadie could see he was stalling, as she looks at him. She smiles, as she shakes her head.

Sadie: Matt you are a good looking guy. I was single because I was waiting for the right guy, someone who wouldn't treat me like crap, treat me like I was just with him for physical reasons. I was waiting for someone like you. Continue though.

Matt thinks to himself how much easier this is going to be but also wants to watch how he is about to word what comes out of his mouth as for this is a touchy subject

Matt: I think it’s fair to say that were in this relationship for the long hall, neither one of is going to rush anything as I'm sure we both want this to work. So please don't get mad or offend by what I'm about to say. One month before I got into Pendleton, my family put their house up for sale.  They said it was to help pay for the school, but I have my inheritance to pay for that. They are trying to get rid of me.  I have money that they do not have, because my relative left me a large sum of money.

The two smile at each other as Sadie shrugs her shoulders.

Sadie:  I don’t care. About the money. Not the parents thing.  That is pretty crappy.  So what are you going to do?  What are we going to do?

Matt: Sorry we’re going off subject, I’ll get to that, anyways the day I signed the deal I have found something out. What I'm about to tell you no one knows about. This suit is Armani.  I’m 15, and my parents are not rich.  They just want me to throw my money away so that I can be like them like money means I will be as careless as they are.

Matt again changes the subject

Matt: By the way have I said how beautiful you look today.

Matt is stalling as he still not sure how Sadie is going to react. Sadie looks at him, as she smiles.

Sadie: You may have. Matt come on, tell me. I can tell you are stalling. Can't be scared to tell me, it's better to just tell me, not drag it out. What did you find out the day got accepted to Pendleton?

Matt smiles at Sadie as he starts to realize just how happy she makes him and it makes it easier for him to come clean Matt is done stalling and is ready to come clean

Matt: Sorry ok here goes, the day before the contract signing my grandpa passed away.  He was a wealthy man.  He had only one son and one grandson.  He left it to me.  Four point two million dollars.

Sadie looks at him, as she was shocked. She was not expecting him to say that at all, as she blinks a few times, letting it sink into her head what he said. Once she did, she smiles.

Sadie: That was not anything I was expecting. Wow, so I am dating someone who has money. It is quite the surprise. It also makes no difference, as I would like you the same rather you had money, or not. Money doesn't make who you are, your heart, and personality do. Thank you for telling me, it means a lot to me. I know how hard that was.

Matt leans towards Sadie to give her a kiss, He leans back and smiles

Sadie: I can't see you doing anything else besides the marines life, but I guess you will get the experience and move along?

Matt: As I get my investments going maybe you can help me with them? I mean if we’re going to try to make what we have work from LA to Chicago, then I may as well make you a partner to some degree. I don’t want to take you away from your hopes and dreams, because I know that you are determined.

Sadie: I would rather not. Money complicates things, and right now, I just enjoy us.  It is nice to have, but money doesn’t fix everything.  It does help on some weekends to be able to visit more often during the school year, but other than that, I think this is for you, as your grandfather would have wanted.

Sadie smiles, as she meant it all. She leans in giving him a kiss, as she showed him how much she liked that he told her, and special he made her feel.

Matt tunes on her TV as she places her back to lean on his chest as there watching TV Matt starts to get on his phone to make a few tweets, maybe about Sadie, a sweet gesture that she appreciates but would have him to herself and he can tweet about it later

Matt: I'm sorry I just love putting a smile on your face, anything to make you feel as happy as you make me. I stay off twitter now so we can finish watching this movie.

Sadie smiles, as she looks at him, nodding her head. She understood, as she laughs softly about him staying off Facebook, as she knew he meant it and he was least getting better about it.

Sadie: Don't be sorry. I like it, least it shows others that you care about me. You are at least getting better with staying off Facebook at times. Thank you for that. Now, where’s that movie night that you promised to replicate?

Sadie smiles and she leans into Matt.

July 11th, 2018
The Spears home
Off Camera

Matt brushes the picture on the wall with his fingers.  He looks at it, studying the smile on Sadie’s face closely.  He looks up to the end of the hallway, seeing Sadie emerge from the room in a blue dress with black heels.  Her hair is wave with loose curls and her makeup done naturally.  She does a slow turn and forces a smile onto her face and for a second it almost looks convincing.

Sadie:  So how do I look?

Matt looks back to see the dress is the same as the picture.  He smiles at her.

Matt:  Perfect.

Sadie walks down the hallway to Matt.  She hears her phone beep in her pocket and she looks at it.  She wraps her arms around Matt for a hug.

Sadie:  Valentina is here now with the driver.  We’re going to have our movie night.

Matt glances over at the picture and he hugs her tightly to his body.  He doesn’t let go and she just lets him continue. After a minute, she pulls away.  Matt doesn’t want to let go after the last time that he was apart from her.  She taps his shoulder and kisses his cheek before walking out the door.  Matt watches closely as she leaves, wanting to ask her to stay but he won’t.
user posted image

Offline Ben Jordan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 12:15:50 AM »
 "Will you get your arse up and let's go do something." Ben Jordan's voice can be heard saying.

"Piss off." A familiar Australian accent can be heard saying.

The scene brightens up from it's past black screen to show the room of Ben Jordan on the cruise ship. A simple room with just the essentials, a far cry from the grand rooms that many other SCW stars claim to have. This was just a room with everything needed in it.

It's all Ben ever needed really. Yes, he had a big house in Maine, but that was mostly for seclusion rather than showing off. It was for a place to lay his head and stay away from the crowds. It wasn't that he wasn't a people person, just at times, he liked the quieter life.

Ben stands in his bedroom, looking down at a women cuddling up to a pillow, her back to the camera with the white covers covering her bottom half.

"Eves, get ya arse out of bed." Ben says.

The woman rolls over, pulling the covers up her body, just her face showing, the face of Evie Baang.

"What part of piss off was hard to understand?" She says firmly, looking at him through narrowed eyes.

Ben clicks his fingers, and Evie freezes in place, Ben turns towards the camera.

"I should probably explain these turn of events, shouldn't I?" Ben says. "You should have watched Evie's promo earlier, that would have shown you that this Mundo guy, was yours truly, has been all along. We've been a couple for donkeys, but I ain't really got time to explain that all now, but next week, I'll sit down with a camera crew and confess everything and my reasons for keeping it all quiet, but for now, we need to focus on other things, like championships. But she's been hiding away for days, and it's time to let the mind chill out. I will explain everything to you soon about myself, and the annoyed Aussie in my bed another time, you have my word."

Ben clicks his fingers again and Evie unfreezes, pulling herself upward to sit up, covering her top half with the covers.

"Or you could just join me here." She says licking her lips.

Ben shakes his head, jetting his thumb towards the door.

"Nope." He tells her. "Get ya arse up. You've been hiding away this entire tour and I ain't having it anymore. You got a championship match and you ain't seen anyone at all, you ain't been around the fans, you've not bothered. This is a bloody holiday, a pretty much free holiday, need to get out there and enjoy the sun and everything this thing has to offer."

Evie lays her head back down on the pillow, rolling on to her side and pulling the covers back up.

"I don't wanna be around the fans." She says harshly. "All I wanna do is spend time with you. You know I haven't seen you in a while cause I had that other stuff to do. What's the point of going out there and acting like we don't know each other?"

"Who said I wanna act like that anymore?" Ben asks.

The question instantly makes Evie sit up on the bed, her top half covered again. (Sorry people, you're only seeing that if the tapes leak!) She looks at Ben with a tilted head, through narrowed eyes.

"And what's brought this on?" She asks him. "What's changed from hiding in the shadows to going out there together?"

Ben sighs as he moves over and sits on the edge of the bed.

His personal life has always been a guarded secret, and Evie knew him better than most, I mean she should do, she's his.... Well, all will be explained at some point. Evie didn't know about the doctors trip, in Ben's mind, if it was nothing, it wouldn't effect her, there was no point worrying her. The same reason that Jamie Dean and Sam Marlowe had no idea about his visit to the doctors. This was his issue, but the thought of what things could be may have made him a little more open minded.

"Well?" Evie asks, breaking the silence.

"Just not worth the hiding anymore." Ben says softly. "Not worth the creeping about with only a few people knowing everything. No point to me hiding you away from the world anymore."

Evie shuffles down the bed, putting her arms around Ben's body and resting her chin on his right shoulder.

"What's going on?" She asks with an unusual tone of concern in her voice.

"Nothing to be worried about darling." Ben reassures her. "Just wanna get out of this room and go do something."

"Pub?" She asks him.

"Nah, not really in a drinking mood." he tells her.

"The fuck?" She says surprised. "You're not in a drinking mood?"

Ben turns his head to the right, looking Evie in the eyes from a sideway view and shakes his head, his cheek rubbing on hers.

"Haven't been for a while." He tells her. "I think too much boozing through the World Cup has done me over. I just wanna get out of this place, get a bit of currant bun on my shoulders and you defo need to get out of the rooms. Cabin fever is a real thing you know."

Evie rolls her eyes, turning her head away for just a second, before looking back at the Englishman.

"Be more fun in here." she tells him "But if that's what you wanna do, we'll go be around people."

"You know it makes sense." Ben says with a smile.

Ben stands up and turns around as Evie rolls out of bed, Ben's body covering the shape of Evie as she reaches for a nearby bath robe and wraps it around her body, fastening the belt.

"And my clothes are?" She asks.

"In the other room." Ben tells her with a wink. "When you turned up here last night, leaving Calista alone in the room you're sharing, you didn't wanna wait till you got in here to undress, remember?"

Evie winks at Ben and smiles as she walks past him. Her hand drops down to grab Ben on the rear, causing him to jump. Evie exits the room but there's a thumping knock on the door. Ben walks out of the bedroom to see Evie already making her way to the door. Evie reaches for the handle and opens the door, but rolls her eyes and slams the door back up quickly. Ben looks across the room at Evie.

"Who was that?" He asks.

"Crystal, Christina." Evie says with no emotion in her voice. "Whatever the fuck she's calling herself today."

Another knock on the door can be heard and Evie rolls her eyes.

"Hello." Christina Zdunich's voice can be heard saying behind the door. "It's Christina."

Evie opens the door again and looks directly at Christina.

"And what do you want?" Evie says with an aggressive tone.

Christina looks at Evie with a look of confusion on her face, looking down at the clipboard in her hand and back up at Evie.

"I must have got the wrong room." She says with a confused tone. "I was looking for Ben Jordan."

Ben steps up to the door, looking at Christina with a smile.

"Something I can help you with?" Ben asks with a cheery look on his face.

Christina looks at Ben confused, then at Evie who returns her looks with her hands on his hips, then back to Ben.

"I hope I wasn't interrupting something." Christina says, still with the tone of confusion in her voice.

"You was." Evie says stepping forward and putting her arms around Ben. "What do you want?"

Christina remains silent for a few seconds, looking at both of them, before speaking.

"Well, as you know, I'm Mark Ward's personal assistant." She tells them "And Mr Ward asked me to come and let Ben know that he and the other guy need to see Ben right away for a very important matter."

Ben frowns as he looks at Christina.

"Like right now?" He asks disappointedly.

Christina nods her head up and down as she looks at Ben.

"Right away." She says with a final nod. "They're in the make shift offices."

"Fair enough." Ben concedes

Christina smiles as she looks at Ben and Evie.

"So you two are..." She says with a smile and a wink towards them.

"... Done with this conversation." Evie says firmly before slamming the door on Christina.

Ben turns around, his arms moving around Evie with a disappointed look on his face.

"Looks like I've been summoned to the headmasters office." Ben tells her.

"I can go back to hiding then." Evie tells Ben.

"Bloody can't." Ben fires back. "Look, get yaself ready and we'll go hang out at the pool in a little bit. I'll just go deal with these guys, probably just about appearing somewhere for the fans, and we'll be done. Probably be out of there in about twenty minutes, so pool side then, alright?"

Evie inhales sharply and looks up at Ben, lifting her arm away from him and sarcastically saluting him. Ben smiles at the Aussie and shakes his head.

"Won't be long." He tells her.

Ben plants a kiss on Evie's forehead before the scene switches.

Being summoned to the bosses office really does take you back to the school days, like being called to the principals office, especially when it's a bit out of the blue.

Ben had made his way to the makeshift shared offices of Hot Stuff Mark Ward and Christian Underwood. Ben looks at the door in front of him before wrapping his knuckles on the wood in front of him.

"Come in." Christian's voice can be heard saying behind it.

Ben takes a deep breath before walking in the room and looks around. The two desks to one side of the room have neither man sitting being it. Ben looks to the left to see a round table with six chairs around it, presumably for meetings. Two chairs are occupied by Hot Stuff Mark Ward and Christian Underwood, a folder on the desk in between the two men. Hot Stuff points to a seat opposite the duo.

"Take a seat, Ben." Hot Stuff says with a solemn tone to his voice.

Ben walks to the table and sits opposite the duo, looking across at them, his eyes switching between the two.

"Feel like I'm in proper trouble here." Ben says looking at the two. "Have I done something wrong? Kept myself to myself on this thing and haven't had a drink to act like a prat."

Christian shakes his head.

"Far from it." Christian says, his voice seemingly troubled. "Um, last week, you saw Dr. Stone. He was obliged to tell you that any test results that come back, they come to us too. It's in everyone's contracts for this to happen."

Ben nods firmly.

"Yeah, he told me, I'm alright with that." Ben responds. "My job has to do with my body, you employ this body, so all good."

"Results came back Ben." Hot Stuff says, sliding the folder in front of him. "They were e mailed to us, and we printed them off. We know the doc should be telling you himself but we thought you should see this."

Ben looks down at the folder, his heart racing as he picks up the folder and slowly opens it with a shaking hand. He looks down at the first page, his eyes narrowed as he reads it line by line, his eyes skipping over the medical jargon. Ben swallows hard as he looks at something on the page before flipping the page and continuing to read. Mark and Christian exchange glances before looking back at Ben, who's eyes continue to scan the pages. Ben bites his bottom lip as he continues to read and takes a deep breath, looking up at Hot Stuff before looking towards Christian.

"Well that's me buggered than." He says emotionless.

"Nowhere near buggered." Hot Stuff tells him. "It's treatable, you're a strong person, shit, I've known people to respond well after weeks."

"A family member had that once, constant treatment and everything was back to normal in two months." Christian adds. "People see that and think it's a death sentence but it's not. It's not as bad as it seems and it's all in early stages, so you can kick the hell out of this thing and be back in the ring before you know it."

Ben looks down at the pages once more before looking at Christian.

"What if I can go through this and still be in the ring?" Ben asks his bosses.

"Probably not a good idea." Hot Stuff responds. "Treatment can wear you out. If you wanna hit this quick, you'll be hitting that treatment a few times a week."

"I will hit that treatment every day if I have to." Ben says. "I only work one day a week at tops as it is. It's not like I over do it. Can do that weekdays, weekends off and I can work."

Hot Stuff and Christian look at each other.

"That's putting the cart before the horse, don't you think?" Hot Stuff says. "People react differently to these kinda things, it might take its toll on you the first few times."

"He's right." Christian adds. "I think maybe it's a good idea to see how your body reacts to it before thinking about wrestling at the same time."

"Well..." Ben says. "I've had a lot of punch ups in my day, and I don't lose many so don't think I plan on losing this one."

"We can get treatment started right away Ben." Christian tells him. "We can get a medic helicopter on board to get you back to the shore right away."

Ben raises an eyebrow at Christian.

"Bollocks to that." Ben tells him. "I ain't missing this match. I ain't dead yet and I'm not likely to be over the next few days. I'm feeling pretty decent, feel well rested, nice and relaxed."

"We're just not sure it's a good idea to keep this match on the card." Hot Stuff says. "Especially after this news."

"I'm not gonna pop my clogs between now and then." Ben says. "Nor is this thing gonna get worse in that time. On Monday morning when we dock, I'll go make some arrangement and get started with it all. We got two weeks off essentially, gives me a lot of time to sort that out and get in the treatment room."

"We can get that arranged." Christian tells Ben, a human side coming through to him. "We'll get that sorted in a private clinic, car waiting for you at the dock to get you right there."

"I'd appreciate that." Ben says sincerely. "But don't call off this match. Jon and I have worked bloody hard to get this match noticed, and we pissed people off along the way to do so. If this has to be my last match, then I wanna put on a decent show. People got invested in it, people paid to see it, it's bloody expensive to come on this thing, so I gotta at least give them their moneys worth. It's only right and this thing ain't contagious, it's just a set back I plan on beating pretty quickly."

Hot Stuff and Christian share an uneasy look. Both men breathing in and out deeply.

"Alright." Hot Stuff says reluctantly. "But if you start to feel rough at any point between now and Sunday, come to us right away."

"The fans will understand when they hear." Christian adds.

Ben slowly shakes his head.

"This is something the fans don't need to hear." Ben says slowly. "Just a select few, that I really should go tell in person. Would you guys mind if I use this room to do so? Would be nice to do it away from prying eyes."

Hot Stuff and Christian nod in agreement.

"Yeah, no problem." Hot Stuff says standing up. "It's probably about time for his coffee fix anyway."

Christian stands up too, looking down at the seated Ben.

"Just let us know when you leave." Christian says. "And if you need anything..."

"Appreciate it." Ben says with a grateful smile.

The bosses walk around the table, each putting their hands on Ben's shoulder before leaving the room, the door shutting behind them. Ben reaches in to his pocket, pulling out his phone and tapping away, writing out a text message. He taps the part of the phone to add numbers to the text and add multiple numbers and hits send. Ben takes a deep breath and looks at the camera nearby.

"Well that's a bit of a kick in the gooleys." Ben says with half a smile. "Never expect to hear something like that, but that's to worry about another day, certainly ain't worth worrying about at this point to be honest."

Ben puts his elbows on the table, resting his chin on his hand.

"That is something we'll worry about on Monday but we got something big to think about on Sunday." Ben says with a full smile. "Something that we all know I've looked forward to for a long time, something the fans have looked forward to for a long time. It's pretty rare to see two people cause such a stir but me and Jon Dough have managed that. Not just the fans, but little jealous Caleb Storms, and everyone else who thought I've jumped the imaginary line to get in front. Fact that I've been in SCW longer than all of those people seemed to have no relevance to them, but the fans have been up for this since the second it became a possibility, from the second it seems that it could happen, and this has not only got me up for it, but Jon too, and believe me when I say, that don't always happen. Some wrestlers don't give a toss, but me and Jon do, and it ain't about who's going home with the belt, it's about entertaining you lot. It's about stealing a very stacked show."

Ben pauses for a second.

"Very stacked show when you look at it." Ben says while nodding firmly. "Every match has meaning, every match shows off something great. Two ultimate X matches with the winners going on to face Fenris or Mikah, right there, four meaningful matches. Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Joshua Acquin and Wyatt Peterson have been at each others throats for ages, meaningful match there. Mixed tag team championship on the line against two grand slam champions, meaningful. Evie Vs Brittany Williams for the Bombshell roulette title, meaningful. The return of Drake Green to take on Tommy Crimson, two former world champs who have been killing each other recently, meaningful. Then there's me against Jon Dough for the Roulette championship, meaningful."

Ben waves a finger at the camera.

"Anyone who thinks SCW don't book a show right, needs their eyes tested. Nine matches, not one of them just thrown together, each meaning something." Ben says firmly. "Any of those matches can steal the show, any of them at all, but me and Jon plan on doing just that. We promised you all we would steal the show and by god, we're gonna do it. We're gonna pass all those other matches, and you know they're gonna be great, but me and Jon, we're going for it. Your ultimate X matches, your built up rivalries, your other title matches are all just gonna pale a little when we get going."

Ben holds up his hand.

"No offence to anyone else in the other matches." Ben says honestly. "But Jon and I know exactly what we need to do. We know the fans wanna see quality from us and that's what they're gonna get."

Ben puts his hands out in front of him, palms down on the table.

"Now there's been a bit of talk that this is my last run." He says softly. "Who knows but if it is, it would be nice to end it on a win to end it with a title, end it with a bang. Who wouldn't wanna go out in style and yeah, that belt would look good with me, having my name in the history of SCW would look cracking without a doubt and recently, well, very recently, I've wanted it a little bit more, I've wanted to hold that belt above my head. I'm not gonna lie and say I've been daydreaming about it, or wondering what it would feel like to be a champion again. I've been a champion, I've been on the top of a division, it would be nice to have that feeling just one more time. The ambition is there to do so, but I know one hell of a wrestler, one hell of a man stands in front of me, one hell of a champion stands in front of me."

Ben smiles.

"That's a huge challenge for everyone right there." Ben says with a smile on his face. "If I get lucky enough to beat Jon Dough, I know it would mean a lot to me. Anyone can beat someone who's not a great champion, there's no satisfaction there at all, but beating quality like Jon Dough, people have to sit up and take notice, people have to look and listen to you and that is what people may be doing after Sunday. They could be looking at me with admiration after beating Jon Dough, cause everyone knows how good the man is. I kinda wanna know what that feels like. I kinda wanna have that rush again, even if it is just for the night, even if it is just for a week, even if it's just for an hour. If Sunday is my last day, if Sunday is my goodbye for whatever reason, then I want that feeling one more time, I want that feeling running through me. I want that high, that buzz, that feeling of overwhelming joy, just one more time."

Ben holds up one finger.

"If I'm lucky to get that one more time, believe me, it's gonna be one hell of a party." Ben says with a smile. "One hell of a party. That one would go on for days, but it ain't all about that title, like I said, beating Jon is a feeling in itself, the fact that if I do and I go home with a shiny belt, is a plus. Beating Jon is the goal, but trust me when I say if I do, it will happen fairly, no shady business, nothing dodgy, it will be done in a proper way. I've never been one to take a shortcut and I ain't gonna be now. It will be straight up, show stealing wrestling and that's something I can promise you all, you know why?"

Ben tilts his head.

"Because Jon has been nothing but respectful in the build up, been nothing but decent." Ben says in a firm voice. "He's been open and honest and I've done the same thing, he deserves nothing less than a good, clean match. He's right, this is a dream match, having us go one on one. We've done it in tag matches and I've faced his former partner one on one, but taking on Jon has always been a dream, and I'm blessed that on Sunday, I get to fulfil that dream."

He lowers his head and smiles.

"You can cheer him as Jon, you can boo him as Matt, but you can not deny what he brings to the ring, nor his talent." Ben says seriously. "You can not deny what he has done, you can't deny how good this guy is, and you won't believe your eyes when you see us step in to the ring together. Magic will be made right before your very eyes and you won't wanna miss it. In a few days time, you will all see the best show SCW has ever booked, I believe that, and you're gonna see me and Jon Dough rip it up."

A wide smile crosses Ben's face.

"So Jon, good luck mate. I wish you all the best out there, and I certainly look forward to that pint later." Ben says with a nod. "And to you lovely lot at home, do not take your eyes off the screen when it's our time to shine.... Certainly wouldn't want to miss my entrance."

Ben winks.

"Anyway you lovely lot, it's been a pleasure." Ben says "But I gotta get going, gotta speak to a few people."

As Ben nods at the camera, Evie Baang walks in to the room.

"Laters people." Ben says with an appreciative nod.

Ben looks up towards Evie, who looks around the office, before turning her head towards Ben.

"The bosses office." she says, pointing out her lower lip. "Never done it in a bosses office before."

Ben smiles at her.

"Mind out of the gutter love." Ben says with a roll of his eyes. "There's others on their way."

"Who would have thought you'd be in to that?" Evie says with a wink.

"Who indeed, but no, not that either." He says with a smile.

The door of the office opens and Sam Marlowe walks in to the room.

"I got your message." She says before looking at Evie "Hi."

Evie waves a hand towards Sam but before she can say anything, another face joins the group.

"Ok, where's the booze?" Drake Green says as he enters the room.

Drake looks around the room, looking at the people standing around.

"Not the kinda party I was expecting, but I'll take it." He says looking at everyone, one by one. "What's going on?"

Ben points to the seats around the table.

"Take a seat." He tells them. "Just need to get one more in here."

Ben reaches in to his pocket and pulls out his phone, tapping away at the front of it. The familiar sound of a Skype call can be heard and Jamie Dean's face fills up the screen.

"Well I dreamed it and it came true." Jamie says with a cheeky grin towards Ben. "You must be missing me."

"Not bloody likely JD." Ben says with a laugh. "Evie, Sam and Drake are here too."

Ben turns the phone around, showing Jamie the other three sitting around the table.

"No dirty talk. Got it." Jamie says. "So what's the reason for this little gathering?"

Ben picks up the folder from the table and taps it down twice.

"Well you four are the closest people to me." Ben says with a sad tone, looking away for a second. "And I wanted to tell you four something at the same time."

The group look around each other with confused looks on their face. Jamie's face instantly turns to concern.

"Tell us what, Ben?" Evie asks.

Before Ben can say a word, the camera cuts to black.
>

Cockney King.
SCW World Heavyweight Champion
SCW Internet Champion
SCW Roulette Champion
SCW Tag Team Champion (3x)
SCU Underground champion
ACW's only Triple Crown Champion.
Super J Cup Winner 2013.
Twitter: @CockneyKingBen

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 12:01:00 AM »

July 15 2018
Off Camera

Sunday morning, Matt and Sadie have checked in to there room and are deciding on what to do. Of course it doesn’t take look for them to decide to just stay in for a few hours.

They spent most of the night in a red eye flight from Kingston, Ontario, Canada to Los Angeles. They go to bed to take a nap as they are in no rush to do the activities on the boat as they have a week to pace it all out.

Six hours later Sadie and Matt leave there room. The boat has been at sea for a bit over 4 hours now. They go walk to the other side of the boat to get a bite to eat for lunch.

They take there talk as they walk slowly to take in the ocean view along with the few birds on the water or flying above. Wild cruise ship is crowded with thousands of passengers the two of them ignore them all as they focus more on the sound and scenery that the ocean breeze.

After there walk around too the other side of the boat the two walk into a small restaurant for lunch. Most tables are empty but there bar is packed with people.

After about a minute or two a waiter comes by to take there order. Sadie orders them both a chicken salad a small bowl of shrimp and a small bottle of wine. The waiter nods as he writes the order down.

The waiter leaves, Matt looks at Sadie.

Matt: A salad? I thought you were hungry?

Sadie: We are, and I know we will want a salad at some point. This boat will be at sea this whole week which means the food in the kitchen is all the food on the boat. So this is the freshest the salad is going to be.

Matt sees her point.

Matt: Good call.

Sadie: I know.

Matt shakes his head as he chuckles a bit.

Matt: Hopefully we even have fun this week.

Sadie: Meh.

Matt: That's why we need fun, this meh thing. I am going to try to get you to enjoy your time. I might be at work but thats in seven days. In the meantime the rest of the week is vacation.

Sadie: Is it? You have a match to win after that you go to the, main event.

Matt: No Sadie, that match is not for me at all. the last match is for a title Kris relinquished.  That's for whatever his name is to win.

Sadie: Who?

Matt: The guy that was teamed up with that chick who can’t make her match. She and Kris got “Injured” and neither can make it. But I get it, Kris would have lost either way, his time was up as that other guy is getting the push no matter what. My focus is just to do my job, make them look good then like Jon Dough do his thing with Ben Jordan.

Speaking of which, you did pack up the Roulette title right?

Sadie: No, I thought you did.

Matt: Oh Shit,no I didn’t.

Jon Dough: Not cool Matt, what the hell.

Matt: Sadie please tell me you’re joking.

Sadie: Meh, sure,I’m joking if that’s what you want to hear.

Jon Dough: Bro!!!!

Matt: Oh shit, this is not good.

Sadie smiles for the first time in a long time as she jokes around with her husband.

Sadie: Relax, of course I packed it up for you.

Matt: Are you actually smiling?

Sadie: Meh!

Matt rabs her hand.

Matt: I’m glad to see you smile.

Sadie: It’s gone just as fast as it came.

Matt: It’s a start Sadie.

Sadie: I suppose.

The waiter arrives with their salads, two glasses and a small bottle of wine. The waiter pours them each a drink then leaves the bottle at the table for them. He explains that the shrimp will be out in a few minutes.

Matt’s phone starts to go off. Sadie goes to her purse to get his phone Matt didn’t want his phone falling from his pocket. Sadie sees it’s a text from Mark Ward. She hands Matt his phone.

Text Message

Jon Dough is needed for a photoshoot. Have Jon be there between 4pm -6pm.

Matt sees that it is 3:45 pm.

Matt: Jon is needed for a photoshoot in a little bit.

Sadie: While Jon is doing that I can find somewhere to get a tan.

Matt: That works for me.

The two start to eat there salad as the water shows up with the bowl of shrimp. The two take about an hour to relax and have there lunch. They don’t say much as they prefer to just soak in the atmosphere around them.

After lunch the two head back to there room. Sadie changes to a bikini, Matt licks his lips as Sadie playfully throws her towel at his face. She smirks a bit as his face is covered.

Sadie: Did you want to meet hre when you are done are by the pool area?

Matt takes the towel off his head.

Matt: I will come back here first so I can at least put the title and mask away. If your not here then I’ll head to the pool area.

Sadie: Sounds good.

Sadie takes her towel from Matt’s hand and gives him a kiss. She heads to the door.

Sadie: Have fun working.

Matt: I will.

Sadie opens the door to head out. Matt grabs his mask and puts it on, he then takes the Roulette title from his duffle bag and puts in around his waist.

On Camera

Jon Dough opens the door and leaves the room. Right away people shout his name and wave at the champ as he looks for the photo shoot area. It takes Jon a few minutes as he gets stopped by dozens of fans along the way.

He signs autographs and take photos with different fans as he makes his way across the boat. Once he arrives to the photoshoot area, Jon takes the title from his waist and places it on his left shoulder.

Jon spends about an hour taking photos with all kinds of fans and signing 8x10s.

Young fan: Thanks Jon, you’re the best!

Jon Dough: Thanks, I try my best.

Young Fan: You are the best Jon, Ben has no chance on Sunday.

Jon decides to cut a promo there for the fans as a big crowd gathers of at least 200 people.

Jon Dough: Ben is a very good wrestler, one of the best. It is an honor to fight him. I will do m best to win but no matter what. Win or lose, I will walk out of the match with my head held high, I will find Mark Ward and thank him.

You see, I know how great of a match this is, so does Ben. More importantly so does the boss Mark Ward. You see, this is the 6th time SCW will have a show on a boat. Not many can say they wrestled on a boat, fewer can say they had a title match on a boat. Only Ben Jordan and Jon Dough can say that they have faced each other twice and for a different title each time. Top that off with he came in as champion one time and I walk in as champion the second time.

No one in SCW can say the same thing. So Ben and I will make history this Sunday, it may be a stat that will get overlooked but no by the boss. See Mark knew what he was doing. Mark knows that this is one of the few matches in which the opponents walk in liking each other and having respect for each other.

Most wrestlers want to sound all tough and act like they have to hate someone to have a match. Ben and I don’t just have matches, we have great matches. We don’t need a petty reason to want to hate someone just to put n a passable match.

Now hopefully this year is different the the past few years. Hopefully the impact I make is a positive one this year. The past few years have not been that great. First Eyesnsane and I lose to Team BJ. Then the next year Eyesnsane and I lost to James and Dmitri. Then later that night Eyesnsane and the Bad Boys decided to ban together and try to take me out.

They failed, They threw this very mask out to this very ocean. Orchid went and jumped out the boat to save the mask from getting lost. The Bad Boys, tried to end my career, they failed and left, I stayed and became the Roulette Champion.  

You see, I have been put down only to get right back up and fight even harder then before. I may not never be the best in the ring but I give it my all and I keep going.

Jon taps on his title.

Jon Dough: As you can see the hard work had paid off. Win or lose I am a two time Roulette Champion, a 3 time SCW Tag Team Champion. I am what you all are, just a hardworking person trying to do my best. At the end of the day that is all I can do, that is all we can all do.

Sometimes it does not pay off like last year, then sometimes it pays off big time.

Jon says as he looks at his Roulette title.

Jon Dough: This week, this Sunday will be no different. Ben Jordan and myself will give it are all, not for me, not for him. We do it for all of you right here.

The crowd around him pops.

Jon Dough: You will see all the SCW stars all week long, most won’t even bat an eye at ou guys but others like me know that without you all we have no SCW. Ben knows this as well. This is why we love the fact that are match is at Summer XXXTreme. We get a chance to mingle with the fans that get to witness this dream match live.

You all get to witness history, you see outside of seeing two men wrestle for yet a different title on a boat, you will also see what may be the last match between Ben and I. WIn or lose this may be the only match left between us. If I lost, I do not expect a rematch.

What I would expect if I lose if to work my way back up like I have always done. Not like that Caleb dude who thinks he should get a rematch even though he failed to retain the championship in at least one match.

I have what it takes to work my way up and will do just that. If I win, I know Ben will move on. It’s not personal, it’s just business. So the question is, who moves on with the Roulette title. I say myself, Ben says himself. The fans are split down the middle, the folks I work with are all saying Ben Jordan. I say none of that matters, what matters is what Ben and I do in the ring and who ends up getting the upper hand on the other.

The crowd start to cheer.

Jon Dough: Seven days from now Ben, just 7 days and we gives these fans, the best fans in the world the best match ever!!!

The crowd pops hard as they chant Jon’s name. Jon waves at them then leaves the photo booth area. Jon high fives many in the crowd as he slowly makes his way out of the area and back to his room.

Jon manages to leave the area, Jon walks towards his room and bumps into Orchid.

Orchid: There you are! I been looking for you. How are you?

Jon Dough: I’m good. Just did a photo shoot, now gonna go back to Matt Spears mode and let him chill with his wife.

Orchid: Can we hang out later?

Jon Dough: Yes, if not then tomorrow for sure.

Orchid: Okay, see you then Jon!

Jon Dough: Okay Orchid.

Off Camera

Orchid bows at Jon then walks away, Jon heads to his room. Jon removes the title and mask and places it on the bed.

Matt changes to his swimming trunks and heads out to the big pool on the upper floor. Matt finds his wife getting a tan with Lin Ting Lu. Matt Walks over.

Matt: Master Lilly, it’s nice to see you.

Master Lilly: Good evening Matt, Sadie was nice enough to keep my company while she waited for you.

Sadie: She was telling me how the last time you were both on a boat she witnessed you get jumped by like 5 guys. Of course at first I thought she meant the restaurant as she said guys, then she corrected herself and called them Boys.

Matt: Yeah, not really a good day.

Master Lilly: Well, I shall go, you two enjoy, Matt, Sadie, please join me for dinner tomorrow.

Sadie: We will.

Matt: You got it.

Master Lilly gets up and wraps her towel around her waist to cover herself as it is rare to see Master Lilly in a bikini. Matt takes a seatt and lays back as he enjoys the evening with Sadie.
user posted image