Author Topic: Passing with Flying Colors  (Read 464 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Passing with Flying Colors
« on: March 26, 2020, 04:55:00 PM »
 \'user

Undefeated. That's what I keep telling myself everytime I step inside this ring. It's one of the toughest parts of this game. How does one remain undefeated in singles competition? That's the question you must ask yourself. Is it based on your own talent and merit? Is it based on how unprepared your opponent when they enter the ring?

These words ring through the mind of Daniela V. Rodgers as she stands in front of the mirror near the back of the GO Gym that Sin City Wrestling has relocated to during this world crisis that has come upon them. The entire company will be based in Las Vegas for the foreseeable future. Daniela has taken advantage of this relocation as she has put in at least five hours of work each day. She is just about enter her fifth hour when her advocate and most trusted agent Cheryl Hastings steps up behind her.

"Are you prepared for Bella Madison?" asks Cheryl as she hands a puffy white towel to Daniela. Daniela polietly takes the towel into her right hand and wraps it around her neck. She takes one more look into the mirror before turning away and moving towards the incline bench press station. She takes a seat on the bench and looks up at Cheryl.

"I have done a lot of research on Bella Madison. She is fast I'll give her that but her entire approach to a wrestling contest is like watching a cheetah in the wild. She has no clear direction in what she really wants to do inside the ring. She has such skill for flying that she tends to fly around too much. Her attitude is the biggest knock to her abilities," Daniela provides an answer as Cheryl steps behind the bench and prepares to spot her friend and client.
Daniela lies down on the bench press, wraps her hands around the empty bar and lifts it up off the rack. She brings it down to her chest then lifts it up lefting out a long string of breath. Cheryl watches as she continues those movements. "You didn't quite answer the question Dani," mentions Cheryl. Daniela racks the bar and looks up at her.

"I thought I did give you an answer. Of course, I am ready for Bella Madison. I don't know how prepared she is against me but I'm going to enter this contest being overly prepared. I want to prove that my lone victory over Amanda Cortez wasn't fluke. I'm sure that's what everyone is thinking. Also, Brandon and I could use the momentum heading into Blaze of Glory. This is the kind of challenge we have been craving," explains Daniela as Cheryl nods her head.
Daniela finishes up her set on the incline press before moving over to the blurpee area. She does a few sets of them before taking a seat on a wooden bench near the far end of the gym. "That was a great workout. I wonder if Brandon wants to meet up in the Hotel Cafe," she murmurs to herself as Cheryl makes her way over towards her. Cheryl hands Daniela her cell phone before taking a seat next to her. Daniela graciously takes the device back into her grasp before scrolling through the windows. She finds her facebook app and opens it up. She scans through her newsfeed before holding the up towards her face.

She turns on her live feed.

Hey guys,

I know it's strange seeing me record from a different location then my home gym in Trenton, Florida but thanks to Henry Saxton and Mark Ward. I'm currently living in Las Vegas and using this amazing facility to keep myself in top fighting shape. I'm going to need to be in shape for this week I am taking on the incredible Bella Madison. She has wowed the Sin City Wrestling Faithful with her remarkable tenacity and her amazing skills that she has displayed here thus far. She hasn't been able to string enough wins to make herself a top contender for any championship. I don't have much room to talk since I've only had one singles match since moving up to the main roster.

I know this Sunday is going to be a big test because this match as a lot riding on it. A victory over Bella Madison will give Brandon and I some much needed momentum leading into Blaze of Glory. I'm anticipating a very game Bella. I'm expecting her to come into this match up with guns blazing and hoping that a few bullets will land in the right spot for me to go down. That's going to be downfall. Her major flaw thus far in her career is that she doesn't take time to think about all scenarios. I'm just as fast as she is but I'm also known for being an incredible ground game player. Her last time out was a hard loss to the Bombshell Roulette Champion.

Bella put on a great performance but sometimes that isn't going to win a match. You need to a perfect performance. I'm not going to say that I'm perfect by any means but when I'm in that ring. I strive to put on the best performance that I can possibly muster. I always give one hundred ten percent and that doesn't change. The Throwback Princess is going to show the world that I haven't forgotten my roots. I will battle. I will fight. I will prove that I'm the one who will walk out with the victory. Bella Madison will be a great test. Unfortunately for her, she will be one test that I will pass with flying colors.

Daniela stops recording as Brandon's picture pops up onto her phone. Daniela answers. "Hey Brandon," she says quietly as she stands up to her feet. "Hey Squirty, you coming for the turkey," he replies as Daniela looks back at Cheryl. Both ladies roll their eyes while leaving the gym side by side.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 04:55:26 PM by Trenton Tigers »