Author Topic: Back to Square One  (Read 356 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Back to Square One
« on: March 22, 2019, 01:21:47 AM »

\'user

<p align=right>Off Camera
Los Angeles, California

The roar of the washing machine echoes through the house as Trinity is sitting in her den reading a book. The television was on mute as Felicity walks into the room.

Felicity
What in the hell are you doing Trini?

Trinity
What does it look like Fee?

Felicity was nearly speechless with how much bitterness hung between each word Trinity spoke. Felicity knew how much winning the bombshell roulette meant to Trinity but coming up short again really stung this time.

Felicity
I see someone who should stop moping around the fucking house and get her head back into the game. Do I need to call Tony?

Trinity didn't really want to hear Tony tell her to continue pushing forward. In her mind, that wasn't doing anything but making her go in complete circles.

Trinity
Have you ever had your dreams just dash before your eyes? That's what happened to me. I should have beaten that pipsqueak but it didn't happen. Now I am having to go back to square one.

Felicity
There is nothing wrong with going back to the first square. Sometimes we need to do that in order to visit what we did wrong. Like you and Claire for example.

Trinity looked at Felicity as her eyes narrowed a bit. Felicity knew Claire was a touchy subject. Trinity had recently tried to bury the hatchet so to speak but Claire wouldn't have any of it. Trinity explained what happened but felt as if Claire didn't really care. Now Trinity hasn't spoken to her since and as tried to distance herself from her.

Felicity
I apologize Trini, that was very rude of me. I should have never brought her up.

Trinity
Its not your fault Fee. I'm just ready to move on I guess. Just like I'm not fully ready to give up my dream of becoming the bombshell roulette champion.

Felicity
Maybe it's time you did something about it. Actions speak a lot louder than words.

Trinity nods her head while sitting up in her chair. The washing machine dings as Felicity leaves the small den and takes care of the laundry.

<p align=right>Off Camera
Orlando, Florida

Five days later, Trinity had flew out to Orlando to meet up with her mentor Dustin Holt. She had called him a few days ago to see if they could go over a few mechanics in the ring. Heavy grunting echoes throughout the Holt Academy as Dustin has Trinity tied up in his one of his signature submissions. Trinity eventually taps as Dustin relinquishes the hold. Trinity is grabbing at her throat as he sits on one knee.

Holt
You're not focusing.

He blurts out with a look of concern in his face. Trinity sighs while hanging her head between her legs.

Trinity
Im sorry Dustin. I guess I'm just not good enough.

Holt
What are you talking about? You have improved vastly after your first couple of years. You have become one of the fierce strikers in this business. I couldn't be more of you.

Trinity
You are just saying that to make me feel better about myself. I have yet to win a super show or any championship.

Holt
I've had droughts where I couldn't win spitting contest. You just need to keep true to yourself. You have more talent that I have ever seen. You have potential. I just think you need to tap into that killer that is lying dormant inside you.

Trinity sighs deeper as she interlocks her fingers together. Dustin pats her on the back before exiting the ring.

<p align=right>A Trinity Daydream
Consider this an on camera piece

Trinity continues to sit in the center of the ring inside the Holt Academy in Orlando. Dustin had just walked off towards his office as she remains in her seated state. Her eyes are fixated on a certain point on the far wall as her mind begins to ponder.

Here you go again Trinity Jones. You are feeling sorry for yourself. Your mind loves playing tricks on you. You think the numbers Mercedes Vargas is an accurate representation of your in ring ability. They are just numbers. Numbers that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. You have proven to be a threat to Sam Marlowe and you will meet her again. The outcome will be different. You will teach her the meaning of adaption. Before you can do any of that. You must teach that English slut Pandora Barrett a lesson.

Didn't you face her already? Didn't you humiliate her the last time out? Didn't Mark or Christian learn the last time? I guess you will have to teach them yet again. It's pretty obvious that they want to feed you pathetic pieces of human waste instead of actual talent. Why not put me against Parand? At least she gave me somewhat a fight before I sent her packing. Why not give me Twisted Sister so I can add another loon to my growing list of victims.

Pandora couldn't beat me the last time out. What makes you think this will be any different? She has yet to prove her worth. She holds valuable roster space. What good will it do for me to embarrass her yet again? What will it do when she finds herself gasping for air after I crush her wind pipe? You can consider this a prelude to what will happen if I get my hands on Sam Marlowe again.

I am more focused than ever before. I will show the world that Trinity Jones shouldn't be taken lightly. I will maul Pandora. I will slash her. I will make her wish this match never got signed. Pandora will plead for mercy but will not receive it. She will feel ever ounce of pain I dish out. She will understand the agony of defeat. I'm not playing any games this week. Blood will be shed. Bones will break. The Dragon will soar above the clouds. Pandora Barrett, your time is over. You are finished. I will take great pleasure in ruining your career. Consider this your one final warning. The Dragon takes no prisoners. Good luck bitch because you will need it.