Author Topic: The Dragon wants Gold not Iron  (Read 372 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
The Dragon wants Gold not Iron
« on: February 21, 2019, 03:47:25 AM »

\'user

The scene opens to a dimly lit room as Trinity Jones is holding a sharp dart in her right hand. She doesn't seem to be amused by the choice of opponents for this Climax Control. She flips the dart between her fingers.

Jones: I am fairly surprised that Christian and Mark gave me a match for the go home show before Blaze of Glory. I figured they would have forgotten about me due to me not fitting the status quo. Tony Thorn knew they would try something like this and I finally believe him.

As Trinity moves around the room, the door creeks open as Felicity steps across the threshold.

Oswald: Trini, your sister is here.

Trinity looks at Felicity.

Trinity: Tell her I am busy and that I will call her later.

Oswald: She told me that she won't leave.

Trinity shrugs her shoulders.

Trinity: I have a few things to take care of before I can visit with her. Make her some tea or something.

Felicity looks at her.

Oswald: Since when did I become your personal maid?

Trinity: You are not my maid. I just thought you would be a better host than me.

Felicity nods her head as she turns on her heels. She walks out of the room as Trinity sighs in relief. Trinity then flings one dart into the dart board hanging off the door.

Jones: My third match in a row and its against another talentless hack. This time it's one of the weirdos from the Metal Maniacs. I am shocked Iron Maiden is still employed. I figured she and her partner had slipped back into the rehab center they crawled out of. I'm not sure anyone understands what I want so I guess I will show them.

I want an opportunity to prove myself. I want a challenge for once. Mercedes Lewis, Pandora Barrett and Iron Maiden are not what I have in mind. I deserve to face Sam Marlow. Hell, I could take Alicia Lukas up on her offer for competition. Then again she hides behind her trophy case of championships. Why must people hide who they are huh? Iron Maiden hides the fact she can't wrestler to save her life. She needs violence to sustain her life. That violence will be the reason she lies in a pool of her own blood.

Trinity picks up another dart from inside a fruit bowl. She twirls it in between her fingers while looking at the tip.

Jones: The Dragon wants gold in the worst way. If she has to break every pathetic bombshell on the roster than consider it done. Sam Marlowe will find herself in a world of hurt. Iron Maiden wil be the perfect beacon for my message. She will enter this match looking for the perfect advantage. The only thing she will find is my foot shoved down her fucking throat. I have the momentum and I have the attitude to break you in half. Iron Maiden will find out that sometimes Iron rusts. This week I will crush Iron Maiden. I will make her regret agreeing to this match.

Mark Ward and Christian Underwood had better pay close attention. Why? Because I'm going to prove I deserve a one on one title match. I want Sam Marlowe. I want her in the worst way. Iron Maiden won't be a factor. It's time for the fire to burn in Long Beach.