Author Topic: And The Dragon Says  (Read 289 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
And The Dragon Says
« on: October 19, 2018, 02:48:59 AM »

\'user

<p align=left>Off Camera

Maui, Hawaii

Hot. That is the perfect way to describe the weather in Maui as Trinity is sitting under a tree near her surf shop. She had flew home to check on a few things but as soon as she got off the plane the sun has been unbearable. Sweat was dripping off her forehead even while in the shade. Trinity is also using this time to contemplate what to do with her life. As she is thinking, her right hip pocket starts vibrating.

Trinity reaches behind her, pulls out her phone and checks the number on the caller ID. A loud sigh escapes from her as she debates to accept the call from her sister or ignore it. After deliberating with herself for a few minutes, she sucks in some oxygen before sliding the phone to the right and placing it next to her ear.

"What August?" she says.

"Wow, is that how you speak to your sister?" retorts August in a sarcastic tone.

"Just get to the reason you called August," responds Trinity.

A slight pause comes over August's side as Trinity sighs louder. Trinity and August used to have a strong bond as sisters. They did everything together from wrestling to just doing life until August got caught up in The Triad. Since then, August has been a prominent figure in the criminal empire. Trinity was once a hired killer for The Triad until she was contracted to kill her ex-boyfriend. That was the final straw which drove her toward the Yakuza in Japan. However, that wasn't much better as she did a lot of awful things from selling weapons to big time criminals to distributing drugs to different individuals.

After leaving that life, Trinity moved to Hawaii to get away from all the lives she ruined. The last time August called Trinity, she had a job offer. Trinity still hadn't gave her a definitive answer so Trinity is guessing that's what this call is about.

"Have you had a chance to look over our proposal?" asks August as Trinity stares off into the distance.

"I need more time August. This kind of thing can't be rushed," answers Trinity. August sighs through the receiver as Trinity stands up to her feet. In the distance, she can see an old friend approaching her surf shop. "I have to go," she says. "Trin...," August is trying to respond but Trinity cuts her off by hanging up on her sister. She takes a minute to compose herself before stepping back out into the bright sunshine.

Los Angeles, California

Four days have passed as Trinity is lounging around in her beach condo. The heat was a little more than she could handle as she is letting the cool air from her air conditioner hit her skin. She leans her head back while her English Bulldog named Sparta is lying next to her on the floor. Trinity's training was a little more physical than she had anticipated.

"Damn," she says as she tries to change positions. Her body is really screaming at her as Felicity walks through the front door.

"Trin, are you here?" asks Felicity as she never knows if her bestie is home or not. "I'm on the couch," replies Trinity. Felicity closes the door behind her before strolling through the front hallway towards the living room. She listens to the low groans from Trinity as she just shakes her head.

"Did you over do it again?" asks Felicity. Trinity shows her index and thumb in a little bit gesture as Felicity quickly walks toward the kitchen. "You know that isn't good on your joints or health," says Felicity. "I know but I need to fix whatever it is that is holding me back," responds Trinity. Felicity returns to the living room holding a bag filled with ice cubes. She sits next to Trinity and places the ice on Trinity's shoulder.

"I don't think you need to fix anything. If anything, I think you need to ask yourself what you want the most. Do you want to continue feeling like a failure or do you want to do something about it?" questions Felicity as Trinity looks at her. Felicity just looks at her while continuing to move the makeshift ice pack over her body. Trinity sits back while lifting her eyes up towards her ceiling. Her mind slowly begins turn.

I had no idea Felicity would be the one who would give me the best advice. Normally, she is trying to get me to join her on some social outing. I guess ever since my previous relationship ending so horribly she thinks I need a pick me up. This time, she posed two great questions that I, myself, have started to ask. Since my return, I have tried to pick up where I left off before the hiatus but that run had nothing.

I mean sure I did some great things but I had nothing to show for it. I mean my lone Roulette championship opportunity ended in a time limit draw. I really don't think anyone has done that before but it's been a nasty taste in my mouth. I hold nothing against Sam Marlowe as she was just wrestling her game. She was an incredible champion and I look forward to facing her again. However, I know for a fact the outcome will be different. Mainly because I am extremely focused on the task at hand.

Not to mention, this is a fatal four way which means there has to be a winner. Now as I look over the field, I notice a woman who has changed her attitude in recent weeks. I mean Amy Marshall has gone from being a respected wrestler to being a stereotype. I mean why do you need to push Jessie Salco around like a slave. Does that make you happy? Is that the only way you can feel good about yourself? I get it. You have been on a tear as of late. You feel like everyone is just leapfrogging you and guess what they are. It's because they are more focused on what truly matters and not on some stupid joke. I know you are going to talk about how you have defeated me in the past.

It's no secret that everyone in this match has beaten me but I have the post to prove. I have to prove that I'm not just some flash in the pan. I am here to prove that I can hold championships here in SCW. In order for that to happen then I need to do everything in my power to be the one who is left standing.

I know I can do it. I got the skills. I got the passion. I am hungry enough to make it happen. I know everyone else is as well or they wouldn't be in this match. However, I need this just so I can go face to face with that rude punta Evie Baang and teach her a few lessons in respect. So ladies, I want to wish you the best of luck because you all will need it. Because this is my time and I will not let it pass me by.

Trinity jolts up as Felicity is looking at her. "You ok?" asks Felicity. "Yeah, just thinking," replies Trinity as she shows off a smirk.