Author Topic: A Dragon doesn’t play dress up  (Read 331 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
A Dragon doesn’t play dress up
« on: November 10, 2017, 06:35:47 PM »
 <p align=right>Maui, Hawaii
Teaching Claire to surf
Off Camera

After High Stakes 6 concluded, Trinity Jones left Australia with her new girlfriend Claire. They had been dating for a few days but they were already inseparable. With a week off, Trinity had time to spend with Claire in her hometown. It’s around 8 in the morning as Claire is standing near the front counter of Trinity’s Surf Shop.

“When we hitting the waves?” asks Claire as Trinity does a few bookkeeping things. She glances up with a smile on her face.

“Patience my dear, you must learn to crawl before you can walk,” answers Trinity as Claire looks at her.

“Could you not sound so cryptic even though that makes you super hot,” comments Claire.

Trinity chuckles as she closes the expense book. She walks around the counter, gives Claire a smack on the ass before kissing her.

“I have to teach you the basics. Surfing isn’t as easy as people on TV make it out to be,” says Trinity as Claire chuckles.

“Guess you are right,” says Claire as Trinity walks toward the wall that holds her best surfboards. “Pick one,” she insists.

Claire picks one out as Trinity picks her board out. Trinity nods as the two ladies walk out of the shop. They walk a few feet away as Trinity pulls out a bottle of sunscreen. Claire smirks as Trinity knows the sun in Hawaii is much hotter than anywhere else because of the lack of protection.

Trinity squirts some into her hands and rubs them all over Claire’s body. No words were spoken as Claire let Trini touch her. Afterward, Trini begins the surfing lesson.

<p align=right>Osaka, Japan
Claire’s birthday
Off Camera

A few days have passed since Claire began surfing. Ever since the first lesson, she has enjoyed surfing. As part of a deal, Trinity had to return to Japan to celebrate Claire’s birthday. It wasn’t easy since Trinity spent most of her life terrorizing this country. As Trinity is standing on a street corner Osaka, Claire steps next to her and takes her hand.

“I can’t believe I am here,” says Trinity. Her words trembled in her voice as she spoke.

“I wanted you here babe and I promise nothing is going to happen,” replies Claire.

“How can you be so sure?” asks Trini.

“Because I won’t let it,” answers Claire as she kisses Trinity on the lips. Trinity returns the kiss as they continue to walk through Osaka.

—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�
When I first came to Sin City Wrestling, I made a promise to myself that no one would make a fool out of me. I managed to keep my promise thus far but this Sunday my promise will be tested. Alice Knight, the newest flavor of the month, has decreed that everyone must wear silly dresses and masks.

I am all for entertaining the masses but you are really grasping at straws if you think I’m going to participate in this childish game. I didn’t come to SCW to be some pin up model. I came to prove that I am the very best inside that ring. I know my last three outings didn’t go as planned. It’s like they say, can’t win them all. However I will win on Sunday. Not because I want to be some stupid princess but because I am a fighter.

Valora Thomas and myself come from similar backgrounds. We both have a lot to prove but that’s as far as the comparison goes. In the beginning, she started out strong then reality kicked in. I’m not denying her skills but I am going to put those skills to the test. I want to see if she truly wants to be in that ring. I want to see if she can without a doubt win the big one. I doubt it.

One woman who probably loves dressing up is Amy-Jayne. A woman who has spent most of her career on her back. I don’t even remember the last time she won a match. Does anyone? I am pleased to be fighting. I am overjoyed to compete in Arizona. I am prepared to give the SCW Nation the fight they’ve craved since High Stakes.

The only difference is that I’ll be the one who leaves you both hung out to dry. This is my night and I aim to prove that facing The Dragon is bad for your health. As for you Alice, you will lean a painful truth. That truth being A DRAGON doesn’t play dress up.