Author Topic: Dragon wings  (Read 349 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Dragon wings
« on: October 13, 2017, 08:53:35 PM »

\'user

<p align=right>Uninvited Guest Part One
Off Camera

Last time Trinity Jones was seen on Climax Control, she was upset over the way how the bombshell Roulette championship match against Sam Marlowe ended. In her mind, nothing was resolved and she wanted another crack at Sam. Before that can happen, she is scheduled to face off against new bombshell Alice Knight.

When the match was announced, Trinity was sitting inside her beach house in Maui. Her feet were curled up underneath her as Hawaii Five 0 was playing on her television. Her hair was done in a French braid as her German shepherd Danno is laying beside her.

"I love this show," she says while stroking her fingers through his fur.

Arf

Danno barks as Trinity continues to stroke his fur. Her attention remains on the show until Danno lifts his head up. The sudden movement causes her to turn her head slowly. Her left hand moved from the television remote towards the small drawer attached to the end table next to the couch.

"What is it boy?" she asks.

Tiny footsteps echo up the walk as Danno gets off the couch. He stands in a fighting stance as her hands open the drawer.

Arf, Arf

Danno starts barking louder as Trinity pulls out a small Sig Sauer from the drawer. She checks the magazine before sliding the stock back. She keeps it pointing at the floor while standing up.

"That's a good boy," she says.

A small growl comes from him, as she hears three knocks on her door.

"Who is it?" she calls out while slowly making her way across the floor. Danno remains in his stance as the knocks continue. "You have three seconds to give me an answer," she orders.

"That gun won't be necessary Lieutenant," says a voice behind the door.

Trinity's eyes widen as she quickly opens the door as a middle aged Japanese man is standing on her front step.

"Hello Dragonrana," says the Japanese man.

"Chung," she replies as a look of shock creeps across her face while she takes a step back.

<p align=right>On Dragon's wings
On camera

On the south side of Sydney is a local gym where Trinity is busy training with her friend Laura as Felicity is sitting on the side talking with her boyfriend. Laura throws a few right jabs which are blocked by Trinity with ease.

"You ready for Alice?" asks Laura.

"After my last match, I'm ready to take on anyone until I can get my second chance against Sam Marlowe," answers Trinity.

"What about Alice?" asks Laura.

"What about her?" questions Trinity.

"Are you ready for her?" asks Laura.

Trinity throws Laura over her shoulder before placing her knee into Laura's arm pit.

"Does this answer your question Laura? Alice Knight is a talented woman but she isn't the one who was screwed. Her second match in SCW will end like her first. I don't understand why I have to face this newbie anyway. I get it. She needs competition but I deserve something more," answers Trinity.

Laura winces as Trinity transitions into an arm bar.

"I know Alice is holding Christian Underwood's credit card but that's not going to help her. I don't care how she gets around or who she comes in contact with. All I care about is taking her down and making her feel my pain. No amount of money can protect her from the hell I plan on bringing to her. Her skills are nothing compared to mine," she continues*

"Are you going to let me go?" asks Laura.

Trinity looks down as she lets go of Laura's arm.

"I'm sorry Laura. I'm just so frustrated that I have to do what I did to Bobbie Dahl. I'm going to make Alice Knight do what Sam Marlowe would have done. This match isn't about me being rusty. It's about Alice getting knocked onto her ass. Alice this isn't personal but you will get dragged out on the wings of THE DRAGON," says Trinity as she walks way.