Author Topic: Golden.  (Read 329 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Golden.
« on: September 22, 2017, 02:20:39 AM »

\'user

It's been a wild couple of weeks for Trinity Jones. After the announcement of her return, she has been hard at work trying to stay in shape. Life in The Triad wasn't this bad. She was still trying to comprehend what was waiting for her this Sunday.

"Oh my god Fe, can you believe it?" asks Trinity.

"I'm still trying to figure out how this happened," answers Felicity as they are sitting at an outdoor cafe in Wellington. The sights were breathtaking for both ladies.

"This country is so beautiful. It reminds of home which makes me happy," states Trinity as she takes a sip of her ginger ale. Felicity nods her head while taking a bite of her salmon.

"How are you going combat Sam Marlowe?" asks Felicity after swallowing her bite. Trinity looks up while tapping the side of her face.

"That is a really good question. The last time I competed in that ring was against Amy Marshall. Even though I came up short, I learnt a lot about myself. Sam and I are pretty similar in our styles that it will be a little difficult but I accept the challenge. I always believe that if you aren't challenged then you accept being complacent which is something I am not. I am always striving to get better whether it's my footwork or studying my opponents more," answers Trinity as takes another sip of her drink.

Felicity leans back in her chair as a slight breeze cuts across them. Trinity is messing with a napkin as her best friend clears her throat.

"Aren't you concerned that Sam Marlowe as a distinct advantage of you?" asks Felicity.

Trinity takes a minute to think while placing her hands on top of the table. "I don't think she has that big of advantage over me. Is she an incredible champion? Absolutely! Sam Marlowe has done some tremendous things as Roulette Champion. The way she can adapt to anything that is thrown at her is astonishing but the same could be said about me. You forget how much I had to adapt when I faced Bobbie Dahl. I was fortunate to come away with a win. I know my skills will be tested but so will hers. The only problem Sam will face this time around is someone who is hungry for gold," answers Trinity as she plays with a salt shaker.

Felicity is just finishing her meal as Trinity leans back in her chair.

"I won't be a fool and say it's going to be a cakewalk. Even I know that's a stupid move. Sam Marlowe is talented and gifted in that ring. Which means I need to be at the very top of my game. I need to have multiple game plans set just in case one doesn't work out. I can not afford to lose this major opportunity to sit on top of that mountain. Just like I did against Bobbie Dahl, I will have to dig down deep and find that vicious side of me. I will need to show that I'm willing to go to any links just to be golden. I'm sure Sam will do everything in her power to retain but will it be enough," says Trinity as Felicity looks at her.

"What are you trying to say Trini?" asks Felicity.

"I'm saying that this Sunday here in Welling, New Zealand, there is going to be fire that burns to the point of it going out of control. I don't care what stipulation this ends up being because I will be the one walking out as a champion. I am confident that I can beat Sam Marlowe. I am confident that we will steal the show. I am also confident that everyone will soon realize that I am the real deal. Soon everyone will be wondering just who is next for Trinity Jones. Sam Marlowe is next. So Sam I do hope you are ready because THE DRAGON returns. See you soon," Trinity finishes her thought then gets up from her seat. She heads for the exit as the scene fades.