Author Topic: Interview with The Dragon  (Read 352 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Interview with The Dragon
« on: August 04, 2017, 05:47:21 AM »
 The scene opens inside a well lit room with three chairs located in the center of it. The room itself is packed with so many people that it's hard to see who is actually in the room. As the room slowly begins to disperse, Jason Adams, the color commentator for Climax Control, looks to be getting mic'd up by the audio technician. On the other side, Trinity Jones looks to be getting the same deal as the smell of freshly cooked doughnuts fill the room.

Jason Adams: Ooh that tickles.

He comments when the technician places his mic pack on the back of his pants. Jason violently sniffs the air as his eyes suddenly land on the doughnuts sitting on the table next to the wall.

Jason Adams: That smells really good.

As he is battling with some of the segment producers on getting him to stand still, Trinity is quietly letting people touch her as Felicity and Lauren are standing right beside her.

Lauren Askew: Are you sure about this Tabby?

Trinity Jones: Am I sure about what Lauren?

Lauren points around the room at the millions of people just trying to get this interview set up. It had been awhile since Trinity had a sit down conversation with someone other than her lawyer about some legal matters involving her ex-boyfriend and her controlling father.

Trinity Jones: Everything is going to alright. I'm sure this is just about my second match for SCW and what my goals are and such.

Lauren slightly nods her head as Felicity is standing there drinking some tea.

Segment Producer: Alright we are ready for you both. I would like to have Trinity sitting in this tan chair while you Jason sit in the black chair.

Trinity steps away from her friends and walks in front of the camera. She takes her seat in the chair as Jason just leaps into his chair. The chair tips over just a tad before it lands back down. Jason is smiling as the producer hangs her head with one hand draped across her face.

Jason Adams: That was fun. Can I do it again?

The producer shakes her head while holding both of her hands out in front of her.

Segment Producer: Can you just sit there and try to take this serious?

The producer practically begs Jason as he nods his head. He turns slightly to his right and sees Trinity sitting there. Her hair is tied in french braid pigtails. She smiles at him as he tries to fix his tie. He clears his throat before looking back at the camera.

Jason Adams: Hello SCW Nation, my name is Jason Adams and I am here with another edition of SCW Talks. Today, I am sitting next to one of the newest bombshells on the roster. She made quite an impact two weeks ago when she defeated Bobbie Dahl, please welcome "The Dragon" Trinity Jones.

The camera zooms out a bit as to get both Jason and her in the same shot. The director cuts to a close up of Trinity as she nods her head from the introduction. He cuts back to the camera pointed at Jason.

Jason Adams: Welcome to the show.

Trinity Jones: Thank you for having me.

A smile forms across Jason's lips as he turns slightly toward her.

Jason Adams: First off, I want to congratulate you on a hard fought victory against Bobbie Dahl. I think the whole world wants to know, what are your goals in SCW?

Trinity looks down for a minute while placing her hand underneath her chin.

Trinity Jones: Thank you. Bobbie Dahl is an incredible talent who has a lot of potential but her cockiness does tend to get into trouble. I am grateful for the opportunity to even be a part of this locker room and getting the first win helps with the butterflies. As for my goals, they are simple. Bring competition to the entire bombshell division. Eventually earn myself a championship opportunity when the bosses see fit or when they think I am ready.

Jason smiles while nodding his head. His nose continues to smell the doughnuts as his mind slowly wanders a bit. Trinity chuckles as Jason snaps himself out of it.

Jason Adams: That is an interesting answer Trinity. A lot of new bombshells want to be champion as soon as possible. Do you want to be a champion?

Trinity sighs a little before leaning back in her chair.

Trinity Jones: Yes, I do want to be a champion but I don't want to be like everyone else. I want competition. I want to test myself against some of the best this division has to offer. I want to prove that I can hang with the top level bombshells. I don't want to be second guessing myself like I've done in the past. I want that moment to be genuine and have meaning.

Jason continues to nod his head.

Jason Adams: Before we get into discussing your match against Amy Marshall, can you tell the audience watching why are you called The Dragon?

Trinity bites her lip while placing one finger on the side of her face. She didn't think that question would come up as she quickly looks over at her friends.

Shit, how do I get out of this one?

She thought to herself while looking back at Jason.

Trinity Jones: Umm, can we not talk about that please?

Jason looks a little perplexed when she made that suggestion. He wondered why she didn't want to talk about it but respected her decision.

Jason Adams: Alright, this upcoming Climax Control, you will be facing off against Amy Marshall. How do you feel about facing her?

Trinity Jones: To be honest, I am a little nervous facing someone of her caliber. There is a reason she is a hall of famer and a multiple champion here in SCW. She has done it all. Her talent level is through the roof but there is a small hiccup in her approach.

Jason Adams: Do you think you stand a chance against someone like her?

Trinity leans forward while placing her chin on both fists.

Trinity Jones: I know I can stand a chance because I'm confident in my abilities. Everyone had doubt that I would pull out the win against Bobbie but I didn't have doubt. I knew I would use her inexperience against her. I may be new to this company but I'm not new to wrestling. I'm not sure why someone thought I was a rookie but that is their opinion. As for Amy, she is an amazing talent and I think she provides an excellent test for me. However, she better not think it's going to be an easy win or it's going to be a very long night for her. Bobbie Dahl thought it was easy and found out that was the wrong strategy. See, I don't view this as a matter of wins or losses. I view it as a test that is passable.

Jason Adams: As you know Amy Marshall is on the hunt for a championship and will use you as a stepping stone toward her goal. How will you respond to Amy's intention?

Trinity leans back while crossing her left leg over her right knee.

Trinity Jones: That is understandable. Amy Marshall is looking to move forward with her career but the problem she has ran into is facing me. I have no qualms with someone looking to better themselves but it's not going to come at my expense. I know Amy is going to want this but I want it more. I am willing to go to any links just to secure myself a victory. I am sure Amy is willing to do the same. However, Amy will become the second person to fall at my feet.

Jason nods while looking at the segment producer.

Jason Adams: Any final words for Amy and the fans.

Trinity places her foot back down onto the floor and leans forward again.

Trinity Jones: Amy Marshall, be prepared for a fight because I'm bringing one. I hope you are ready to enter the DRAGON'S LAIR. See you on Sunday.

Trinity gives a slight wink to the camera as the scene slowly fades.