Author Topic: Enter The Dragon Chapter 1  (Read 338 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Enter The Dragon Chapter 1
« on: July 21, 2017, 11:58:15 PM »
 â€œLas Vegas, Nevada,” states Trinity as she stands outside the city limits holding a road map. Her brown hair flowing in the wind as her best friend is sitting in the passenger seat of their 1999 Ford Mustang. It was a dependable car that got Trinity everywhere when she lived in Atlanta, Georgia.

“Where are we?” asks Felicity as Trinity turns her head to look back at her friend. Confusion racks her face while trying to navigate the directions. Living in Maui was a breeze since her house was right on the beach. She could do yoga. She could go surfing and flirt with some of the locals. Felicity still lived in Atlanta but stays in touch with Trinity through Skype.

“I think we head north,” answers Trinity while looking at the Las Vegas sign before hopping back into the driver’s seat. It had been weird for Trinity to even be back on the mainland after spending several years working for the Japanese Triad. Felicity didn’t even know the trouble Trinity was in due to the secrets she kept.

“Are you sure? I’d hate to be lost before finding the place,” replies Felicity.

“I am quite sure this is the right direction,” responds Trinity.

Felicity chuckles a bit while leaning her head back against headrest. She runs her finger over the roof while tilting her head towards Trinity. “Tabby, why don’t you talk about your time in Japan?” asks Felicity.

Trinity’s heart nearly stops as her face suddenly flashes pale. She knew it was only a matter of time before Felicity asked about Japan. Trinity turns her eyes toward the window while trying to avoid giving Felicity an answer. “Well,” Felicity says while playfully pushing her hand into Trinity’s shoulder.

Trinity sighs while rubbing her forehead with her left hand. “Well, what?” asks Trinity trying to keep her eyes pointed at the road. She was hoping Felicity would just drop the subject.

“Well, are you going to tell me about Japan?” questions Felicity as the street lights of Vegas slowly come into view. “Do you have the address to where Climax Control is being held?” Trinity fires back while completely avoiding the question posed by Felicity.
Felicity pulls out her phone and taps a few buttons. The picture of the spot appears as Felicity looks up to see where they were at. “Looks like we have a few miles to go, now why are you dodging my question,” points out Felicity as Trinity takes another deep sigh. “I’m not dodging your question Fe, I just don’t want to talk about it,” Trinity responds vaguely. Felicity shakes her head while curling her lips in a confusion look.

“Why not? You tell me everything,” she fires back as Trinity looks over at her best friend. It was really painful to not tell Felicity but the more she kept her friend in the dark. The better Trinity felt. “I just don’t want to talk about it so please drop it,” she insists while stopping at a red light.

Felicity huffs a little while crossing both arms in front of her chest. She turns her head to gaze out the window. “Fine,” she says as Trinity softly rolls her eyes. Felicity was a bit of a drama queen when she wasn’t getting her way. “Hey, did you ever find any information on who I will be facing in my debut match?” asks Trinity.

Felicity takes a deep breath before doing more tapping on her phone. She finds nothing then pulls out her iPad. She scrolls through a lot of fluff before finding some stuff on Bobbie Dahl.

“Bobbie Dahl…,” begins Felicity as her eyes widen. The sudden pause in her voice was enough to draw concern from Trinity. “What?” asks Trinity.

“This girl is huge. I don’t know how you are going to compete with that Tabby,” answers Felicity as Trinity gives a strange look. “What are you talking about Fe?” she asks again.

“The bitch is close to 250 pounds. You are a strong woman but I don’t think you’ll be able to lift her up,” answers Felicity as Trinity shrugs her shoulders. The time she spent working with the Japanese Triad had taught her how to overcome the worst odds in her way. “Why are you being so calm right now Tabby? This girl could seriously hurt you,” says Felicity as concern fills her voice.

Trinity rolls her eyes again at that notion. “Big girls like are all do the same thing Fe and you know that. They play the power card one to many times and it’s starting to get a little cliche. I didn’t sign my name to a contract just to be squashed by a girl who probably could eat you and me under the table. I’ve been training my ass off ever since my last outing in a different company. I’m ready to show what I can do in that ring,” replies Trinity as Felicity hits the play button on an old Bobbie Dahl match.

Felicity’s eyes grow wider as she sees the Bobbie Bomb flatten two girls in one shot. “This girl can easily make you into a human pancake. How are you not nervous?” asks Felicity. Trinity shrugs her shoulders while placing one hand on the wheel. “I am nervous Fe but I just remember what my trainer once told me. Some girls in this business will try to rattle your cage and the moment they do they’ve already defeated you. Now I don’t want to knock anything this girl has done thus far in her career. However, she better not take me lightly,” responds Trinity as they come to another red light.

Felicity looks at Trinity before turning her head to see all the amazing buildings in Vegas. “Do you think she is going underestimate you?” asks Felicity as her finger traces along the glass. Trinity chuckles before looking over at her best friend.

“I pray that she isn’t doing what most rookies do in this business. Yes, I may be the new girl in Sin City Wrestling but this isn’t my first rodeo. Bobbie is a sweet girl with a thunderous personality which I respect but it doesn’t mean she has the tools to put me down for the count. I am resilient, I am fearless and I am experienced. No one wants this win more than I do,” says Trinity as Felicity looks back at her.

“You don’t think she wants to win this just as bad. She did win a big match just recently,” adds Felicity as Trinity looks at her best friend.

“I am well aware she wants to win. No one wants to be the loser but at the end of the day. I will want this more. Bobbie will just have to get over it. She will be the first to enter The Dragon’s lair,” says Trinity as the light turns green.

She pulls through the intersection as the scene fades.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 06:41:06 AM by Trinity Jones »