Author Topic: Boss Up Your Life  (Read 259 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Boss Up Your Life
« on: June 02, 2017, 12:31:26 AM »
 May 15, 2017
The day after Into The Void

The rain was falling hard outside as Belinda Warwick and Jordan Monroe were sitting inside their adjoining hotel rooms. Belinda was lying on the bed with her eyes looking directly up to the ceiling. “Are you okay in there?” Jordan asks through the wall as she was sitting in her bed with a clipboard placed on top of her leg. “Yeah,” grunts Belinda while keeping a bag of ice on her forehead. Jordan chuckles a bit as she reaches over towards the television remote that was sitting on the end table next to the bed. “Are you sore after that wild match?” Belinda asks through the wall as she leans over to pick up her tervis tumbler filled with ice water.

“Yeah but it’s the best kind of sore,” answers Jordan as she surfs through the channels. “Can you believe how much those two underestimated us?” asks Belinda as she looks up at the ceiling. Jordan sits up when a clip of her brother posing with the World Wrestling League’s top championship belt in his hand. “I can’t believe it,” she blurts out while placing the remote down onto the bed. The suddenness of Jordan’s response caught Belinda off guard as she quickly jumps up off her bed and slinks through the tiny hallway. She peers into the room as Jordan’s eyes are glued to the television screen. “What’s up Jay?” asks Belinda as she cocks her head to the side.

“Look,” answers Jordan as she points her finger at the television screen. Belinda turns her head to see Victor Monroe’s face on the screen. Her eyes light up before turning back towards Jordan. “I thought he was retiring from the wrestling business,” comments Belinda as she turns her head slightly to look at Jordan. “I thought so too after that his whole world shattered after that whore left him and took his nickname,” retorts Jordan as she takes her hands and rubs her eyes a little.

Belinda takes a deep breath before sitting down on the bed. The bed rocks a little as Jordan braces herself. “Not to be a bitch but warn me the next time you are going to plop that fat ass down onto my bed,” jokes Jordan as Belinda laughs along with her. “Maybe I will tell you and maybe I’ll just send you flying across the room like a lawn dart,” replies Belinda with a sassy smirk on her lips. Jordan just shakes her head while crossing her legs and looking at her tag team partner. “So what’s next on the agenda partner?” asks Jordan with her hands tucked inside her long Walking Dead nightgown. “I wanted to rest a little more before doing some sightseeing,” answers Belinda.

Jordan looks down at the floor while swaying side to side.. The sun slowly begins to poke through the blinds as Jordan turns her gaze toward the view of New York City. “That sounds like a great plan,” she replies while poking her head through the blinds. Belinda just chuckles while leaning back on the bed.

May 17, 2017
Road Trip Towards Las Vegas

Belinda Warwick was sitting in the passenger seat just watching the world pass her by. Her mind was on her sister and hoping Jordan doesn’t lose her cool. The traffic was a little heavy as Jordan was banging her fingers on the steering wheel as the song picked up on the radio. Belinda was doing her best to ignore her. The traffic starts to move as Jordan takes a minute to glance over at Belinda. “What are you doing Bel?” asks Jordan who was getting tired of the awkward silence. “I’m just thinking about my sister,” she answers without taking her eyes off the passing ground.

“How is Kirsten?” asks Jordan while trying to take her mind off the traffic. “She is bored out of her mind but must finish the semester strong. I promised she would join us on the road for her summer break,” answers Belinda. Jordan smiles as the traffic finally starts to move. Silence once again fills the air as the girls pass through multiple states as Belinda watches from her window. Jordan sighs as the sound of her phone goes off. “Hey Bel, can you get that for me?” she asks while keeping her eyes glued to the road. Without saying a word, Belinda digs through Jordan’s purse trying to find her phone. “I can’t find it,” shouts Belinda as Jordan looks over with one eye.

“What are you talking about? My phone should be in the big pocket,” she replies. Belinda looks again but doesn’t find it. “I’ve searched this pocket a thousand times and I don’t see it,” she responds. The phone continues to ring as Jordan is beginning to get a little frustrated. “I can still hear it,” she says while motioning for Belinda to keep finding it. Belinda continues to search for the cell phone as Jordan is looking for the nearest rest area. “Just find it already,” she pleads. “I’m looking for it,” yells Belinda as she lifts her eyes up and looks directly at Jordan.

“Don’t yell at me,” shouts Jordan. “Well, if you cleaned out your damn purse once in awhile then I wouldn’t have to yell at you,” responds Belinda. Jordan snorts as the phone stops ringing. “Damn it,” she shouts while slamming her hand onto the steering wheel. “Don’t get so upse……,” Belinda starts to respond when her own phone goes off. She digs into her jacket pocket and pulls out her phone. She looks at name with a confused look on her face. She swipes left and placing the phone up to her ear.

“Alice?” she answers with a questionable tone in her voice. “Hey Belinda,” replies Alice as Jordan glances over at Belinda. “Is Jordan there Belinda?” asks Alice. Belinda looks over at Jordan before answering Alice. “Jordan’s driving at the moment Alice, so what’s up?” answers Belinda as Jordan looks curious. “Put her on speaker,” Jordan says while looking at Belinda. Belinda gives a slight head tilt before pressing the speaker option on her phone. “What’s wrong Alice?” asks Jordan. “I just spoke with some guy named Eddie Longfellow, he said you had a meeting with him,” answers Alice. Eddie Longfellow? The name didn’t register in Jordan’ mind as she looks at the traffic.

“Alice, did Emery have him written down in my ledger?” asks Jordan. Silence befalls the other end of the line as Belinda covers the mouth portion of the phone. “What’s going on Jo?” asks a concerned Belinda as Jordan is beginning to look a little nervous. “I have no idea but I have a feeling this has something to do with my dumb ass brother,” she answers. “Jordan are you still there,” whispers Alice. “Alice, why are you being quiet?” asks Belinda. “I don’t want this creep to know where I am?” she answers. “What do you mean?” asks Jordan. Alice remains quiet as men shouting incoherently echoes in the background. “Alice, where are you?” asks Belinda.

The phone goes dead as both Jordan and Belinda look at each other. “What the hell just happened?” questions Jordan as Belinda shrugs her shoulder. Jordan slams her hands onto the steering wheel and screams at the top of her lungs. Belinda remains in silence until a message pops up onto her phone. “Hey Jo, we probably should get West Wendover, Nevada,” suggests Belinda as Jordan cocks her head to the side.. “Why? What’s in West Wendover?” asks Jordan. “Our chance to finally prove we are the future,” Belinda answers vaguely as she puts her phone away.

“If it helps get my mind off of Alice then I’m all for it,” says Jordan as she presses down on the gas pedal.

May 30, 2017
Boss Up Your Life

It’s close to nine at night as the small town of West Wendover is quiet like a sloth. Jordan is trying to find a hotel that is still open while Belinda is playing with the radio dial. “This place looks to be a little dead,” observes Jordan. “Have you considered the time of night?” asks Belinda as she lands on a Cimorelli song. Jordan thinks about it for a second before stopping at a red light. “That could explain why this town looks all quiet on the homefront,” answers Jordan as a sign reading Motel 8 enters the picture.

Jordan gets over into the right lane as Belinda looks out the window. “Jo, what are you doing?” asks Belinda. “I’m going to pull into that Motel 8 and gets a room for the night,” answers Jordan as Belinda weighs their options. “Are you sure that’s a wise decision? It looks to be a little rundown,” she states with a slight gulp. “Oh come on, where's your sense of adventure Bel? Since when did you start caring about how a place looks,” answers Jordan as Belinda is left with her jaw hanging open. “I guess one night won’t be so bad,” says Belinda as she straightens up in her seat.

The light turns green as Jordan turns right into the parking lot. She finds an empty spot and parks their teal colored Sedan. Jordan opens the door and takes a nice deep breath. Belinda follows as they take a look around at how close they are to the arena where Climax Control is going to be held. “Okay, I am not going to complain. This is a very nice spot,” says Belinda as she closes the car door. “Plus, it looks like we have a gym right next door,” replies Jordan as they walk right up to the front door. They stop to think about Climax Control 181 and how far they have come to be considered one of the top tag teams in the Bombshell division.

“It’s funny how we were just making our debut at Into The Void against one of the supposedly top bombshell tag teams in all of Sin City Wrestling. That was until the fans found out the truth,” starts Jordan as she takes a step back.

“Both Song and Alana thought they were so smart on trying to divide and conquer but they were wrong. I tried to warn them that I wasn’t the same Belinda who teamed with Zuri Chastain. I tried to tell them that I have a natural ability to go along with my strength. That was what you both found out at Into The Void and now the entire world will once again see what we are all about,” Belinda continues as she stands with her back against the solid brick wall.

Jordan feels a small vibration in her pants pocket as she digs her hand inside of it. Her cheeks flush red when her hand pulls out her cell phone. “Oops,” she says out loud while trying not to look in Belinda’s direction. She quickly looks down at the screen as the match notice comes across it. “Now this just got even more interesting,” she says out loud as Belinda’s head cocks to the side.

“What you talking about Jo?” she asks curiously. “This upcoming Climax Control, we will be competing in the main event to determine the new Bombshell Tag Team champions. The field is a who’s who in the tag team division. It has a team that shouldn’t even be included, a few teams that are major threats and a new team that are like us,” answers Jordan. “Who is in this match?” asks Belinda.

“Well we have Team Technicolor,” Jordan starts as Belinda is scratching her head. “Wait, they are still here. I don’t remember the last time they actually competed in a match. However, we better not sleep on them because they just might surprise us,” replies Belinda.

“Then there is the newest team of Melody Grace and Odette Stevens.,” Jordan states while keeping her eyes pointed down at the screen. “That is a formidable duo to say the least. On their own, they are extremely hard to defeat but together who knows what force they can become. It just might come down to us and the fans will finally get their money’s worth. However, just because I respect both ladies doesn’t mean I’m going to let them waltz all over us. I don’t know how many times they have teamed up in the past but I know from experience. Having chemistry has a tag team doesn’t just come overnight, right Jordan.” replies Belinda.

“You are absolutely right Bel. It took us at least a month or two to finally trust each other. I do get that these two are best friends but that doesn’t mean you are going to gel together. Kylie and myself are the best of friends but we don’t always gel. So this will be an interesting thing to keep our eyes on but know this ladies. Bel and I are going to continue our path towards those tag team titles. Which means we will go through you to achieve that goal,” adds Jordan as she smiles.

“Who’s next on the list?” asks Belinda. “Let’s see, there is The Fallen and The Angel Clan,” answers Jordan. “Two more great tag teams for us to try our luck.. The Fallen are in my opinion the real team to beat in this match. They have been tag team champions on three separate occasions and could be our biggest test to date. As for The Angel Clan, if they are at the top of their game then they are a formidable team to battle with. However if they are the same team that Zuri and I defeated then it won’t be as formidable.. Either way, we will need to be at the top of our game no matter what,” says Belinda as Jordan nods her head in agreeance.

“We better be at the top of our game period. This is our chance to prove the haters and doubters wrong. A lot of people think we fluked our way past The Female Elders at Into The Void but I don’t believe them. We beat them fair and square right in the middle of the ring. It’s not our fault they took us lightly. We tried to tell them not to overlook us but that didn’t help. Now we will say the same thing to everyone in this battle royal. We may not look like a traditional tag team but we are one all the same. What we did at Into The Void was just the beginning and this Sunday we will expand our winning streak. I have nothing but respect for everyone. However, I will stop at nothing to bringing those tag straps home with us,” states Jordan as Belinda is nodding her head.

“I know how battle royals work. You all will probably come after me since I’m the biggest woman in the fight but don’t let my size fool you. I won’t be so easy to toss out since I’m going to swinging for the fences. The fans will be the reasons Jordan and I continue to push ourselves past our limits. We will stop at nothing to continue our rise and there is nothing anyone can do to stop us,” says Belinda as she makes a motion with her hand.

“No matter what, this Sunday will be out night to rock and roll. As for the fans, you will find yourselves cheering your heads off. As for everyone else, get ready to BOSS YOUR LIFE UP,” finishes Jordan as they bang their forearms together.