Author Topic: Can't be Tamed?  (Read 490 times)

Offline Cassian Reed

• View Profile
Can't be Tamed?
« on: March 12, 2021, 11:52:43 PM »
Two weeks ago, Cassian was floating on cloud nine he had managed to do the unthinkable and pin Senor Vinnie, letting his team advance into the Semi finals of the Blast from the Past and yet, he still couldn’t win over the affections of his tag team partner Roxi Johnson. It’s not like he wanted her to fall for him or be friends with him but the least she could do was cut him some slack he was doing everything in his power to keep them in the competition. Even if that meant putting a foot up on the competition, see what I did there? He wasn’t sure WHY Roxi felt as if the wind had been blown up her skirt, his cheating ways were never going to reflect badly on her the SCW universe loved her too much to tar her with the same brush. They knew this was out of her control, after all what was she going to do? Walk away and leave her mission to win the Blast from the Past the same tournament she had vowed to win for her wife? Nah Roxi, knew better than that, she was fighter… if not the BEST women’s fighter that Sin City Wrestling had ever seen and right now, she might have been feeling a little down about the cheating and the tit for tat attitude of Cassian but unfortunately there wasn’t a damn thing she could do about it.

Roxi couldn’t control Cassian, hell no one could… even at times Daniel felt the struggle to pull the playboy into order. Cassian had spent the younger years of his life, failing into line being the poster child for his wealthy family but as soon as he got the taste of freedom, he reached out with both hand and locked on with a vice grip, vowing to never return back to the structed, mundane life of the typical rich and famous. That wasn’t him, that wasn’t his style and the moment he could spread his wings to fly, he never let his parents try and clip them again. Some might say that was the beginning of his downfall, he had it all, looks, endless wealth, the world was his oyster and with some reckless public displays of carelessness he was tossed out, left with nothing just the family name attached to his first that’s all that was left of the billion-dollar empire that he seemed to piss away.

Yet, he didn’t let this stop him he couldn’t because now Cassian had a new purpose coursing through his veins. To prove to his family that he didn’t fucking need them. It wasn’t easy getting back on his feet but once London Underground walked into his life the cash flow continuously came rolling in. Soon enough his family would feel the ripple effects of his success and the once solid old town foundation would be forced to its knees. Even if Cassian ways of making money now days weren’t popular it still lined his pockets, kept his wallet fat and his lifestyle lavish. Cassian was a risk taker, but he did it with the solitary purpose of his desire to come out on top… so if that meant putting his foot on the bottom ropes to pin Senor Vinnie and leave Vinnie’s dreams of being the latest return to skyrocket to the top out in the cold, he was going to do it. Come hell or high water, there was one thing Cassian knew what to do in his life and that was to survive, by any means necessary. It wasn’t a popular trait of his, but it was a successful one and one he would continue to use if it kept his name blaring in the bright lights of Las Vegas.

The truth is, Cassian has been at the very top of life, then he hit absolute rock bottom and now he was well and truly on his way back to the summit and he wasn’t going to let the thoughts of his tag team partner Roxi dim that shine, so what makes anyone think this week coming he was going to let a semi-precious gemstone like Ruby and a retired old quarterback piss on him and tell him its raining, nah mate.

That wasn’t going to be the outcome of Cassian’s Blast from the Past story. He was here with one purpose and one purpose only, he had to win it all. Come hell or high water, his name would be called out at the end of the night and he and Roxi would be on their merry way to the next round of the Blast from the Past because that’s what he deserved, that’s what he was fighting for and that’s what he needed to rub into the face of his father back at home. Nothing says fuck you, like the rising success of someone that you tossed out into the cold, nothing give as old man two middle fingers like going out and thriving on your own and trust Cassian when he says, his life is the best it ever has been. He’s got it all, he’s got the looks, and endless line up of ladies, the prestigious Sin City Wrestling Roulette Championship, a fat fucking wallet, a lippy mug with lightening fast hands to back it up and the only thing that was left for the taking was the grand final victory at Blaze of Glory, followed up by knocking the teeth of Jack Washington down the back of his throat to capture the Sin City Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship.

All obtainable, all within reach…

The only thing that was holding the inevitable back was time…

--

Calling this week, the week from hell would be an understatement, it just goes to show that happiness is hard to come by at times and when you experience you really need to hold onto it with both hands to try and keep it floating far, far away into the distance.

The pride of two weeks ago had faded from his memory as now Cassian stood there frozen in time holding onto the doorknob of the front door of the London Underground compound. The trademark smile was wiped clean form his face as his blue eyes narrowed to focus, but they also seem to sink into the back of his skull. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Neither could the rest of London Underground who had made their way within earshot of the doorway. It wasn’t uncommon for Cassian to be opening and closing the front door as females came and went like the morning breeze but there was something different about this house call, there was something soul crushing. Cassian stood there like a stunned mullet, just a towel wrapped around his hips clinging to his wet body as his eyes fell onto the women he wasn’t expecting to ever see again in his life.

She was just a tiny bit shorter than him, had beautiful blue eyes that looked a clear as the sky. Her long ginger hair was out and proudly framed her pale porcelain like skin. Cassian remembered her and he remembered her well, you see his life might have been a revolving door of women, but his memory bank was filled with files in which he kept detailed imagines of each and every woman that had been lucky enough to venture into his bed. Cassian watched as her stunning pouty pink lips parted as she spoke to him, he relished in the way her nose scrunched up when she spoke, often when she laughed and most defiantly when she moaned. Oh, how she moaned.

Shaking his head, he tried to come back to the conversation, but he couldn’t help but drift back to four years ago. They were back in London, between his sheets and she was doing everything in her power to control him. Cassian wasn’t the one to stop a lady from getting what she wanted, so he entertained her for hours upon hours and soon enough the one-night stand, turned into a two days, two days turned into three and eventually a week rolled around followed by a month. It was very uncommon for Cassian to kept one bird on the perch, especially at one time. After all he was lion, he a pride of lionesses to satisfy. Nevertheless, he kept this bird singing and well, to be completely honest she kept him on his toes more so than anyone else in his life.

Cassian couldn’t see the group of people that were now gathered behind him, listening on from the living room while trying to stay hidden. He couldn’t see the look of judgement that was stained across their faces. He didn’t see the way Osbourne took a hundred dollar note out of his pocket and slip it to Daniel, as they smirked to one another. Cassian didn’t see the look of disgust on Charlotte’s face and lucky for him that was a good thing, Charlotte and Cassian had a love hate relationship, but she was always there when he needed her the most and he hoped she always would be.

Cassian could no longer tell if the droplets of water that trailed down his skin were from the shower, or from the cold sweats that had just escaped his pores. As he watched a blast from his own past walk back into his life and drop an atomic bomb on his perfect life.

“Are you EVEN LISTENING TO ME” She shouted.

He felt the wind knock out of his lung like a tonne of brick had fallen on top of him. Cassian tried to shake the cobwebs from his mind as he shook his head from side to side.

“I FUCKING KNEW IT.” She groaned. “You always were a terrible listener.” She added.

Her hands came up to make little balls of rage, he hadn’t missed that as she threw them forward and slapped them into his bare chest. Soon enough her right hand came up and it danced across the side of his face as she slapped that tasted of his mouthwash down the back of his throat. He found it hard to swallow as he reached up, holding the side of his face in anger. Although he wasn’t angry with her, he was angrier with himself.

“I probably deserved that.” Cassian joked.

He didn’t have the right words to say, not right now it was as if he gobby mouth had lost off function as he looked down at her. Her hands were now firmly on her hips as she looked up at him, her gritted teeth and blushed cheeks made her stance very, very clear… she was pissed. There was a certain rage that only fiery redheads possessed that had Cassian want to grab his junk and scream for protection.

“You think you’re so fucking funny… I just told you… that we have a daughter together and you’re standing over there cracking wise arse fucking jokes.” She slandered him.

As soon as the word daughter ran through her pouted lips again, Cassian felt the ringing deep in his ears. This wasn’t what he wanted to hear… ever… in his life. He wasn’t the father type… he was the nail and bailing type. He was the fun uncle, not the doting father.

“Are you sure it’s even mine… Claire?” Cassian fired back.

Although she was surprised that Cassian remembered her name, it didn’t take the sting out of his words. His words weren’t the words she wanted to hear as she brought her right hand back up to the side of his face to slap his back into reality. Cassian was kicking himself internally as well, he knew better than that but for some reason the arrogant arsehole couldn’t put a lid on it for a single second. He was used to always fighting with people, why should this time be any different?

“Unfortunately, you’re the only fucking pig I’ve been with.” Claire seethed.

Claire held her gaze with his, she needed him to believe her even if she had just called him a pig. Cassian deeply feeling a little weak at the knees, but he made sure he trapped the next words before they poured from his lips. Claire just stood there looking at him, standing there like a stunned mullet before she waved her hands up in the air and walked off leaving him with nothing more about the situation… and just like that Cassian’s world had been tipped upside down.

His happiness had escaped him.

--

The days to follow were empty, he spent most of his time inside the four wall of the London Underground mansion, only venturing out for his morning runs, gym, and wrestling training. There was no time for booze, not time for partying as Cassian tried everything in his power to think of his respond to becoming a father. One thing is for sure he would be looking for a DNA test, but deep down he knew he wouldn’t need one. Claire was too beautiful, too honest, and too pure to try and pull the wool over his eyes, so it was just best to accept fate for what it was… he was now a father.

Thursday had rolled around, and Cassian was back inside the GO Gym, he had finished his training session with Gabriel but lucky for him there was no one else booked in after him. Cassian had watched as Gabriel left the ring and headed towards his office, looking to finalise some paperwork, probably the next hot signee to the gym but Cassian didn’t feel like today’s punishment inside the ring was over in fact he craved for more.

Gabriel allowed him the freedom of staying in the ring, running the ropes for a long as he wanted but that still wasn’t enough. Even with he wind knocked out of him from running the ropes it wasn’t enough to silence the thoughts that were haunting him. Cassian looked over to his right towards the gym, he watched at Daniel, Os, Mackenzie, and Charlotte work out, he couldn’t stop the feeling of disappointment rushing over him. He had let them down, he knew he had by cheating to win in his last match. His attention turned to the front of the gym as he watched Nicky George and Dani walk through the front door, Dani leaping filled with life, it reminded Cassian that the life was about to get sucked out of him. Finally, his head moved to the left looking at Synn and Despy who were having a chat, lord knows what about, but it looked like a teachable father moment by Synn the way he was moving his arms around, trying to explain a new wrestling hold to his son.

A father moment, he felt the sour taste arise in the back of his throat as if he were going to be sick. He couldn’t think of any worse, maybe that would all change once he saw his daughter for the first time? Who knows maybe there was an internal switch that just flicked on, once you gazed upon your little creation, but he was being denied that because of the way he reacted the other day. Claire had made it crystal clear that he wasn’t going to see his daughter until he grew up and accepted it for what it was. The truth. That’s when the thoughts of her rushed back inside his mind, for most parts she was the closest thing he had ever experienced to love… it had to be, he kept her around for the longest he had ever allowed anyone else. He had shared things with her, held hands with her, went on dates with her, treated her like the queen she was, until one day it all just disappeared. It all just faded away.

Cassian was getting frustrated, as he ran the ropes tripping himself up in his own feet as she crashed down the canvas with a thud. The thud was loud enough to tear everyone’s attentions off what they were working on, over wards him and with a defeated wave he did his best to reassure everyone that he was fine. He didn’t want to feel anything at this time, he wanted to pay for his sins and without much thought Cassian rolled out of the ring, before he started to clear out underneath it, tossing weapons like kendo sticks, baseball bats, barbed wire, chairs, you name it, and it was being tossed into the ring. He wasn’t thinking clearly, in fact he was thinking at all once he rolled back into the ring and shouted out to the room around him.

“WHO WANTS TO HELP ME BECOME THE BEST ROULETTE CHAMPION SCW HAS EVER WITNESSED?” Cassian crowed.

He set up a metal chair in the centre of the ring before he stripped himself of his shirt. Taking a seat on the chair backwards he pressed his chest to the cold steel of the chair before he motioned to everyone to hurry up.

“Chop, chop… I don’t have all day.” He grinned. “Free shots for everyone… come on Mackenzie… I know you want this.” Cassian purred.

The group had made there way towards the ring, a lot of chatter was around him, but Cassian couldn’t hear their words all he could focus on was not wanting to feel what he was currently feeling. There was one thing he had known from his life that when he was down in the dumps the best thing in life for him was to feel pain.

“Come on… you bunch of pussies.” Cassian begged them. “Think of the time I shagged your sister Nicky… Think of the time I plotted your cousin Daniel… Think of all the times I’ve hit on you Charlotte and you’ve hated it and USE IT… HIT ME… COME ON… HIT ME…. DO YOUR WORSE. IF I PLAN ON TAKING THE ROULETTE CHAMPIONSHIP TO NEW HEIGHTS… I’LL HAVE TO TAKE IT TO NEW LOWS PAIN WISE… IT’S A WIN! WIN!” Cassian demanded.

Cassian had missed that Despy had made his way into the ring and snaked up behind him, with a kendo stick in had he wasted no time is slapping it unforgivingly across the bare spine of Cassian. Cassian groaned out in unsuspected pain, but he held it together through gritted teeth.

“That’s for not paying into… the SWEAR JAR!” Despy exclaimed.

Cassian just turned back to Despy with an ear-to-ear smirk on his face as he spoke.

“That’s the fucking spirit. Get amongst it.” Cassian shouted.

Despy just shrugged his shoulders and cracked the kendo stick across Cassian’s back once more before the current Sin City Wrestling Roulette Champion spun back around in his chair. His eyes felt onto the group who were watching Despy work away at his back. After all he was doing as Cassian had asked. Daniel and Nicky could see this for what it was, it was a way that Cassian could punish himself without having to use his own hands. He was notorious for this type of behaviour. It didn’t take long for Charlotte, Mackenzie, and Osbourne to join the party, with each slap, graze, thud, smack, spank, strike, swipe and hit into his back Cassian could felt his skin start to blister and the more it hurt, the more he begged for hit. Not once did his eyes shift from the distance in front of him, not once didn’t he let a scream escape his lips he just sat there and took it all. After all he deserved it.

--

The scene opened up, on the glorious site of Cassian and his Roulette Championship. The night sky was behind him as the Vegas lights glittered in the background as he stood on his balcony. He didn’t waste a moment as he quickly kicked things off.

“I fucking told you all so that I’d be in the semi-finals for the twenty twenty-one Sin City Wrestling Blast from the Past tournament, but you all decided to sleep on that fact. You all decided to wash me away, like soap on your hands because who am I to come into the Sin City Wrestling to make such bold claims? You all thought that I was going to fuck up on the first bout, you all thought that I was going to crack under the pressure that is Senor Vinnie… but I proved to the world and to him that, I’m not a fucking rookie.” Cassian boasted.

Cassian looked towards the camera, whilst adjusting his Roulette Championship that was draped over his left shoulder with pride.

“I’m not fucking green skin, lite weight that just walked off the streets and applied for a job in Sin City Wrestling. I wasn’t just handed my job because I know Daniel, Os, Mackenzie, and Charlotte… I wasn’t awarded this opportunity because I trained at the GO GYM. I was HAND PICKED. I was HAND SELECTED by Mark and Christian. They saw the tapes from back home in London and they begged to get me over here for a train, they paid me and boy they didn’t fuck about with the lower pay scales… they jack potted me right to the top because they knew with me on their roster… I would lift it from the fucking bottom of the barrel that the male roster was plummeting towards. I got the fucking Rockstar treatment, the private fucking jet, the limousines, the champagne the fucking five star hotels, the women… oh the fucking women… because they knew that they were just days away from signing the next big thing in wrestling… they had to butter me up because I had their competition knocking on my door trying to rattle my cage… trying to fight for my attention… Mark and Christian treated me like the fucking KING that I am because they knew that Sin City Wrestling needed me… and you can thank your lucky stars that I signed on the dotted line because without me… without Cassian Fucking Reed this bullshit Blast from the Past tournament wouldn’t be worth fuckin watching.” Cassian bragged.

He looked towards the camera, his eyes narrowing as he spoke his focus unmatched by other.

“I’m the fucking excitement this tournament was crying out for… I’m the fucking star that it needed to lift it to the next level... you see while everyone is playing it safe, while everyone is playing it up like a good little pedestrian… I’m making moves that guarantee that my fucking names is in the bright lights. I’m making sure that my name is carved into Sin City Wrestling… I’m making this year’s memorable… all while people who thought they would just walk in and take it all to themselves... I’m putting them on the damn shelves where they belong. Week one was a walk in the park… big bad Slappy McGoo thinking he could come back in and man handle his way to victory… but I put the giant down, because I’m that fucking good. I lifted that big beefy mother fucker and made it look easy… because let’s face it… It fucking was… than there was Senor Vinnie, who ran to Twitter to cry like a little bitch about how he lost last round… grow the fuck up, Vinnie you of all people don’t get to bitch about how someone else wins a match… because you’re one of the slimiest prats to every step foot inside a SCW wrestling ring, but because it didn’t go your way… you turned on the water works mate, and tried to get the world to cry with you… must have sucked knowing that the tear ducts of other have no tears left to cry for you hey Vinnie?” Cassian spoke coldly.

He winked at the camera before he carried on, his British accent running away with him at times as he mouth moved a mile a minute.

“Now this week I’ve got the returning smart arse in Mark Cross… that thinks he is the Blast from the Past Jesus because he got his second coming… read my lips mate, at the end of Sunday night you’re going to wish you choose to stay home nursing your busted back, fucked out knees and lazy arse jaw because I’m going to make you regret signing back on for your second shot of glory.  You fumbled the first try mate, what thinks you deserve this second coming, what makes you think that your so special in everyone’s eyes that we even wanted you to be granted a second chance? Because trust me… no one fucking wanted you… you were the last choice, you always will be the last choice, the team fucking bench warmer. I mean what have you honestly done here mate? Fucking nothing…” Cassian groaned.

He looked down at his Roulette Championship proudly.

“You might have held some gold in your time, you might have won last years Blast from the Past, but did you actually do anything here that was noteworthy? Did you do anything here that will have us remembering your name for what you can do in the ring? The only thing you’ll be framed up for and be made hall of fame worthy is on the Twitter, because that’s all you’re fucking good for. Just a keyboard flog, chiming in on everyone’s Twitter posts just so you could stroke your own hard on. Have you stopped to think that maybe, just maybe people don’t give a shit about you, or your history? Maybe people don’t give a shit about your two cents and yet, week in and week out, you’re out there spilling verbal cash as if you’ve got the pounds to fucking back it up.” Cassian growled.

He kept his focus on the camera, he wanted these points to drive home.

“From where I’m standing, you’re just a small boy trapped in a man’s body trying desperately to make your mark in this word, but instead of taking things seriously… you’d rather act like the charming boy next door… here’s some advice… stop trying to get people to like you and then maybe just maybe, you’d start reaching your potential because right now… you’re just... hmm what did you call me the other day on twitter, oh that’s right a basic bitch. A pathetic bitch… a little bitch... and worth nothing bitch who is going to fall flat on his face this Sunday night at Climax Control and realise that I wasn’t fucking joking around when I said I was going to slay the dragon and move on to the finals of the Blast from the Past… you see I don’t need to be a knight mate, I don’t need a fable story told about me to beat you… I’m going to thrash you because I’m that damn fucking good. I’m going to cease your advances towards the Blast from the Past finals because it’s the right thing to do, when you see an injured animal… you put it fucking down. You put it out of its misery… You wrap it up, your bury it and you move the fuck on. That’s what I’m going to do Sunday night at Climax Control because you don’t deserve a redemption story, you don’t deserve a chance to call yourself a two-time Blast from the Past winner… who do you think you are mate, coming out here acting like your Evie Fucking Jordan?” Cassian paused.

He could help but laugh his notorious HA-HA style laugh that cut deep.

“Cross you’re not worth the time ticking away on your watch mate, and come Sunday the world will know it when you once again get knocked out of the Twenty Twenty-one Blast from the Past tournament… Krystal couldn’t carry your arse so what makes you think the semi-precious gemstone like Ruby is going to?” Cassian smirked.

He could help but look down at his Roulette Championship with a smile on his face, before turning back towards the camera.

“The girls is more confused than Kate and that’s fucking saying something. I often think to myself, why the fuck do Sin City Wrestling keep hiring the same person over and over? I mean they might have different hair colours, names but when it all boils down to it everyone in the Ruby, Diamond circle are all the fucking same. What is it too hard to want to be original? Do you find it easier to walk the line that has already been walked a thousand times before Ruby? It’s makes me fucking sick that you don’t seem to have the backbone to be able to make a stand for yourself… such a beautiful waste of a woman you are, and I can’t wait to see what Roxi does to you inside that ring… you might be a sigh for my eyes but trust me that’s the only thing you’ve got going for you… tits and arse… because everyone knows what’s between your ears in nothing but another wind tunnel for the River Thames. Every week you come bouncing out the gates like you’re a Rockstar, trying to sell yourself like a whole fucking album… but how the fuck do you expect us to take you for anything more and a one hit wonder… when you can’t even produce a solid single.” Cassian laughed.

He tapped the side of the head, meaning some people who have to think about his play on words.

“Roxi and I look forwards to ruining the greatest hits of yours… it’s just a damn shame, you’ll never get the chance to wind the band up and begin to play, before its’ lights out on your Blast from the Past dreams See you Sunday Mark, you little fucking bitch.” Cassian smirked.

His voice dripped with sarcasm, as the footage faded on his cheeky smiling face. 
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 12:03:51 AM by Cassian Reed »