Author Topic: Round 1  (Read 474 times)

Offline Cassian Reed

• View Profile
Round 1
« on: February 12, 2021, 11:58:48 PM »
Since Cassian’s arrival into Sin City Wrestling a lot of questions have been starting to swirl around the back halls and the gossip mills of the wrestling world. Like who is he really? Where did Cassian come from? How does he know London Underground? Is he really the notorious playboy that he talks himself up to be? So many questions and well, in your defence why wouldn’t you be a nosey parker since Cassian is the hottest male to grace Sin City Wrestling since the beginning of time…

oh, and let’s be honest he hasn’t let anyone in. There was no Cassian history lesson in his debut there was no dazzling trip down memory lane. Cassian thought it would be best to leave his past in the past as he didn’t come to Sin City Wrestling to dwell about the pissing down rain in London he made his way across the pond to stir up the Sin City Wrestling male roster and make a name for himself whilst flying the Union Jack proud with London Underground.

His grand entrance, under the bright lights standing beside five of his closest friends in Daniel, Osbourne, Nicky, Charlotte and Mackenzie should have been enough for everyone to realise that Cassian is exactly who he says he is but it appears that a few misguided figures are refusing to believe his claims. A select few are refusing to believe the hype about Cassian, it’s almost as if they think that Daniel would waste his time recruiting anything less than the best.

It must be hard to witness greatness knock down your front door and then boldly, carelessly stand before you threatening your very existence in Sin City Wrestling.

Now let’s allow Cassian to reintroduce himself shall we? So, you can wrap your brain cells around who the fuck he is and understand why he is like the way he is and soon enough the chips will stack for you all. The sooner the better, because once you realise who Cassian is, it will be too late for you as he would have already knocked past you to stand boldly at the top of the Sin City Wrestling mountain.

He’d like to say that it’s nothing personal, but fuck that.

--

The scene opened up to a stunning view of the Las Vegas strip from the mountains. It was day break and the sun was doing everything in its power to out shine the bright lights of Vegas, it didn’t take much because as soon as the sun’s power light hit Mandalay Bay the gold reflective windows was enough to reblind Stevie Wonder. Although the hotels were in the distance the golden glow from the tall tower was still beaming across the skyline, the camera focused on it for a while before it slowly swirled around towards the place it was filming from.

There the cameras spot Cassian Reed, he is sitting shirtless on a sun chair, on top of the house that he currently shares with the other members of London Underground. Black sunglasses sit over his eyes as he looks up at the camera, a whiskey already in hand. It might have been cold out from the steam that was rising from the pool that was in the background, but the crown jewel of Kensington was more than used to the icy temperatures of London, it made the winters in Vegas feel like a tropical vacation. A pair of bright pink swimming trunks held onto his body like a second skin, as he was working on his tan, a rare sight to be seen on a Pom but since hopping across the pond Cassian was indulging in the gifts from the sun. He took a swig on his glass of whiskey before he pulled down his glasses to sit on the bridge of his nose, letting his blue eyes light up the camera before he spoke.

“Thought I’d indulge you in the shitty view, before giving you the chance to bask in all this glory.” Cassian spoke confidently.

His right hand came down to the front of his trunks where he adjusted the white cords, so they could sit just in the right spot. Cassian was a perfectionist after all, however the way his legs were open on the sunchair and the way his trunk were skin tight left nothing to the viewers imagination as his bulge was proudly on display.

“Now, it’s come to my attention, that some of you don’t understand who the fuck I am or seem to want give me a pinch of fucking credit that I deserve… well don’t worry, I’ll knock some sense into you in the middle of the six sided ring shortly, but until that time… let me take you on a merry fucking trip down memory lane.” Cassian paused.

His icy cold blue gaze held the camera for a little bit, allowing the people viewing at home the pleasure to take it all in.

"It appears people think that I’m just a witty fella whose words mean nothing, I’m just a tall fucking tale to some an overconfident playboy who runs his mouth without being able to tie my own shoes. That’s rich coming from half of the fucking roster that’s filled with frauds and has beens.” Cassian scoffed. “I wasn't always this arrogant prick.... Oh wait, yeah I was! Let me show ya.” He smiled, playfully.

With a click of his fingers a large flat screen TV was wheeled into the shot behind him. It was plugged in and ready to go and within a matter of moments the video on the screen started to play.

You are now transported to London, back to 2008. It was right smack bang in the middle of London. The place was a buzz, tourists and locals walked along the River Thames, while stopping to snap photos of the Tower Bridge in the background, or Big Ben who was always standing at full attention. It was a regular day for London, however as people were going about their daily routine, something different was a foot as the sound of screeching tyres and an aggressive crackling exhaust pipe could be heard echoing off the heritage buildings. The sound of rubber tyres skidding across the asphalt squealed down the busy streets, as a ball of smoke started to bellow out from the back tyres. Innocent bystanders leaped off the road as they seeked the safety of the footpath.

The popping sound of the exhaust ripples through the street as the tyres spin, trying to gain traction on the slippery streets. The sound of sirens echoing behind the vehicle as it rips into the main view of the screen, making a bee line down Bridge Street, right next to the Big Ben as it heads towards the Eye of London. That’s when a very young looking Cassian Reed was behind a wheel of a high powered supercar or to all of those taking receipts a bright red Lamborghini. A police car is in hot pursuit as Cassian races towards the large Ferris wheel, laughing like a maniac behind the wheel as he can’t control himself.

The need for speed ripples through his body as he takes a tight turn, lifting the side of the car up onto the curb before coming to a complete stop. Just in the nick of time a group of blonde haired girls were trying to cross the streets, racing towards the Eye to sight see. Cassian looks at the flock of ladies and flashes the brightest whitest smile as if it was second nature. The girls can’t help but wave, completely ignoring the fact he almost bowled them over like a set of 10 pins. Before Cassian could rip the car into reverse, to reset his course there was a knock on the drivers side window and soon enough the car was surrounded by police. Cassian hits the button that rolls the window down before he looks at the police officer with a cheesy grin all over his 15 year old face as the officer bends down to speak with him but before the officer could speak Cassian’s voice broke the silence.

“Can I help you, officer?” He hiccuped.

Cassian glared at the police man, looking towards his badge before he tilted his head back up to look at the older man's cruel features.

“Jaysus Christ, you’re way to fucking old to be going by the name Officer Youngberry…” Cassian smirked.

You could tell by the tone in his voice that he wasn’t sober, his words were slurred as she spoke while his hands gripped on the steering wheel. The officer looked inside the Lamborghini seeing an open vodka bottle open on the passenger seat.

“Sir, I’m going to have to ask you to vacate the vehicle.” The officer ordered.

Cassian refused to turn the car off, he just reached across to the passenger seat and found his wallet. The officer watched each and every movement that he made before Cassian grabbed out a handful of £50 banknotes. With his outstretched hand he shoved it out the window offering it to the police officer with a Prince Charming smile.

“What’s this?” The officer questioned.

Cassian couldn’t control his tongue as he fired back with his response.

“It’s money… are you a fucking blind git or what? Now take it and get the fuck out of my face.” Cassian slurred.

The officer reached down grabbing onto the door handle of the car and yanked it towards him. Takeoff Cassian by surprise as he reached in to remove him from his seat to stand him up onto his feet.

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME. DON’T YOU KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS?” Cassian screamed through gritted teeth.

Before Cassian could clarify who his father was he was smashed up against his car, his face being planted into the hard unforgiving metal as the police wrapped a set of cuffs around his wrists arresting him. Another officer had moved towards Cassian’s car to kill the engine. As Cassian was dragged off towards the police car, the officer dipped his head down trying to pop him into the back seat but before he could fully take him under control his co worker called back with an almighty shout.

“You’re free to go Mr Reed. Please forgive Officer Youngberry” The new officer begged.

Cassian felt the handcuffs slide off his wrists, before he was moved away from the police car. He wasn’t sure what on earth was going on but all he knew was that his keys were now back in his hands and he was being moved off towards his car. As the two officers stayed by their car, Office Youngberry was furious as he watched his senior officer allow Cassian to get away with his reckless behaviour.

“YEAH AND DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!” Cassian shouted.

Officer Youngberry went to step towards Cassian but he was cut off by his senior. Who held him back by pushing on his chest.

“That’s Edward Reed’s son… don’t even fucking think about it.” The Senior officer growled.

And with a loud high pitched laugh Cassian smirked as he walked away and headed back into his car and without wasting any time he was back in the driver's seat. He revved the engine hard before he skidded off down the road, getting away with multiple laws broken.

That’s where the tap stopped and the footage returned to Cassian who was sitting still on the sun chair with a big smirk on his face as if he was proud of his past.

“True fucking story. A slight reenactment but I can promise you, it happened and your damn right… I’m still that prick.” Cassian scoffed, proudly.

With a devilish smirk on his face Cassian took a long hard swig of his whiskey, his tilted his head as if he didn’t care about what he had done in his past because the truth was in the tale, he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and he didn’t give a fuck who knew about it. The scene faded to nothing but a long shot of Las Vegas leaving Cassian to think back to his past with no regrets.

--

HERE WE GO!! Round one from the Sin City Wrestling Blast from the past and I get the honour to tag team up with the hottest member of Team Hero Roxi Fucking Johnson. I can’t say I’m not surprised it’s very uncommon for fate not to fall flat on its face for me. What can I say, I’m a lucky mother fucker who always ends up getting the last laugh so when I saw that I would be tagging with Roxi I couldn’t help but feel a little proud. I knew that together as a team we could be unstoppable, unbeatable and at the end of the day if I’m being fucking honest I truly believe that we could walk away from this thing and be crowned the winners.

And all you fucker said it couldn’t be done. I’ve got people like Krystal trying to take this away from me but near I remind you all I’m on a winning roll in Sin City Wrestling and I don’t see that changing anytime soon… even if I am facing a giant monster in Slappy McGoo…

What the fuck is a Slappy McGoo and why the fuck does it sound like a boot legged Big foot? If you think for a single second that this big fucker is going to come in and steal my shine, you’ve got another thing coming mate. I haven’t put my balls on the wall since joining this damn place and my reputation and London Underground’s reputation for nothing. I’m going to slap the smug right off the returning face of Slappy McGoo and remind him why he quit this place the first time. I’m sure it wasn’t an easy decision to walk away last time mate, I mean you were apparently injured but something tells me you were more upset that you couldn’t get the one two three. You couldn’t pick up any wins so you grabbed your man bag and you fucking high tailed… sat home and nursed a bruised ego.

You’ll feel that all too familiar feeling again this weekend at climax control, when I remind you what it’s like to just be a circus case… when I show the world that you’ll be nothing more than just a freak show. I’ll beat you down, regardless of your size and at the end of the night I’ll be the bigger man. It’s simple. I will cut you down to size. I will ruin you and I will ruin your chances at becoming the next Blast for the past winner… you and that stupid blonde bimbo superhero wanna be.

I’ll run circles around you and make you trip over you giant fucking feet mate… and you’ll fall short of your grand return and there is nothing you can do about it mate. You might be a fucking mountain of a man but I will do everything in my power to make you look like an ant hill.

Keira you stand no chance against your wife and time and time again she has proven that you are nothing compared to her and when it comes to winning this Sunday night you’ll be reminded of your place in your family and that’s at the fucking bottom.

Roxi and I will buzz past you both like it’s a fucking lazy Sunday chore and there is nothing you can do about it!!!! Face facts Keira and Slappy, you’re going to fall in round one and you can thank the hottest thing in SCW and the redhead hero for your downfall.