Author Topic: Record Breaking  (Read 494 times)

Offline Alicia Lukas

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Alicia Lukas
Record Breaking
« on: September 23, 2019, 08:43:35 PM »

I remember black skies
The lightning all around me
I remember each flash
As time began to blur
Like a startling sign
That fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard
That I get what I deserve

Scene One-Are you sure about this?
Off Camera  
Washington DC  
18 Months ago

“Are you sure those are the colors you want?” Michael smiled and pointed out and down to the magazine as Alicia looked it over and smiled with a nod.“Perfect”. Her voice was calm and low as she stood in her kitchen, dressed in a flowing white dress, her hair done up and makeup almost flawless. Michael looked her over and laughed to himself. “I’m sure your mother will love that you made so much of an effort for this lunch.” Alicia sighed and rolled her eyes folding her arms.

“Well she got so bent out of shape when she saw Dad, I’m trying to calm her down.” Michael gave a nod and tilted his head. “You looking like that doesn’t calm me down.”

He moved over and pulled her close, her hand came to rest on his chest as he leaned down, before he could kiss her however they heard yelling from outside. Jason and Barbara as they waited for Alicia had gotten into it again. Alicia rolled her eyes and pushed her forehead against him. Michael held her close with a sigh.“Are we sure about this?. I don’t want them doing this at the wedding Ali.”  

“I know, I’m sorry.” She sighed again and shook her head letting out a frustrated growl as she heard her parents bickering like children.

“Maybe I should talk to your mother, she likes me.” Alicia laughed and shook her head stepping back and turning to look outside into the garden, Jason had his hands up and shook his head while Barbara yelled and made animated arm movements. “She loves you but I don’t think you can help love. She really hates my dad, I understand it but, I don’t know. I hoped she’d love me enough to let the anger go.” Michael walked up behind her putting his hands on Alicia’s hips sliding them around her stomach clasping his hands together to hold her tight.  

“It’ll be our day Alicia. You and me. I love you with all my heart and no matter what we’ll be happily married. And besides, we might need a gladiator pit to hold the entertainment.” He motioned up and forward out the window. A plastic lawn chair flew across the grass towards Jason’s face. He yelled as Barbara stormed off. Alicia sighed and groaned..“I hate my family…”

“Thanks sis, I love you too” Zoey stepped into the room from the side, a wry smile on her face as she looked out into the backyard. Alicia rolled her eyes and face planted the kitchen bench. Zoey just laughed and gave a small pat onto her sisters back.“Hey you wanted him involved. You knew what Mom would be like…” Alicia sat up and took a deep breath in and out.

.“I regret my decision….”

Promo: Heavy Metal Matches.
On Camera
Andros
Present Day

Another week, another tropical paradise. Alicia Lukas, the current SCW bombshells champion had flown back and forth from the tropical summer tour destinations to other parts of the US for commitments with other companies and media tours. But she had still been able to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather. And here she stood as the light summer breeze caught her long blond hair and made it flow across her face.

”Champion versus champion. You know there’s another woman in this company who calls herself the champion of champions, a woman whose ego is bigger than mine. That woman is Mercedes Vargas. And see Mercedes makes all these grand statements about how good she is and yeah, Mercy has won many many titles in her time in SCW. She’s a hall of fame member, she has done a lot. But, how many of those title reigns have meant a damn thing?. And hell, while I was facing Sam Marlowe Mercedes Vargas was getting beaten by a woman whose signature is still wet on her contract. And she’s the “champion of champions?” Give me a break…”

“Mercedes has gone to war with Sam Marlowe time and time again and they’ve had an interesting little feud. But, do you know who has beaten Mercedes? Who has beaten Sam Marlowe?. Crystal Hilton?, Seleana Zdunich?. Roxi Johnson?...ME I have. I have beaten every single name put in front of me since I came here. And I still haven’t reached my one year mark. I made my on screen debut at Climax Control 219, I walked out to the ring and I told the world I was the real women's champion, I was the one this company needed, and the roster did nothing...said nothing…”

“Then at 220 I made my in ring debut, beating down Parand, that led to High Stakes 8, my supercard debut. I was off to the races in SCW and no one was going to stop me, and for the last year I have beaten and destroyed everyone they have pointed me in the direction of. Weston, the entire Hilton Zdunich family, legends, nobodies, rookies, mid card stars. I haven’t cared who they are they have fallen to me.”

“And I have been nothing but honest with all of you,”

“You go back through every promo I have cut here, every pre taped rant, ever in ring or backstage interview. I told SCW I was going to be the single greatest female professional wrestler they had ever seen. And have I not lived up to my promise?. Have I not proven myself as the greatest?. Hall of fame names, champions, they all fell. Hell, I was beaten by Dani Weston and you all thought I would shrink away and disappear. But what happened?...hmm?...WHAT HAPPENED?”

Alicia seems to get more aggressive even in the beautiful sun soaked setting. The waves, the sand, the relaxed nature. It didn’t matter to the champion, even as she stood in a ruby red bikini and a white flowing sarong around her hips.

”I came back, better than ever and I took my place as the undisputed champion. Then in my first defense Crystal Hilton couldn’t keep her fat horse tooth face and giant forehead with a bad dye job out of my business. She tried to steal something from me, and did I crumble into a million pieces? No, I came back again, better than before and took back what was mine and have been on a tear ever since. Because I am a step above everyone else in this company. Dani Weston lost and walked away, Mercedes Vargas went down to the roulette division because she is terrified of facing me again, I defeated an entire family to the point where Kate is being cucked, Crystal is broken and Brittany disappeared back to whatever time jump she came from...the only member of that family who has continued to show guts is Seleana…”

“And she has shown more guts than brains. She has stumbled and fallen. But to get to Seleana and perhaps end the rivalry between us I first have to successfully defend my championship against Jesse Salco.”

“And what a defense it’ll be. Now, I’m not one to just look passed opponents to my next challenge. But Jesse Salco is a joke. See, I will be able to walk through her and take the record for most defences in a single reign. Seven, Seven title defences in what will be just over two hundred days as a champion. It’ll be a huge accomplishment and should really put me in contention for awards and a hall of fame spot already. And I know, it’s arrogant of me to say that since I’ve only been in SCW a year but ...come on..who else has done what I have?”

“Jesse Salco sure as shit hasn’t…”

Alicia scoffs and rolls her eyes before continuing.

”I’ve known Jesse for a while now. She and I were in Honor together. And there she was an average competitor, she tried hard. But she was never able to break through and be anything special. She was stuck behind myself as Legacy champion and Mercedes as the world champion. Jesse tried a few times to take my legacy title and we had a few matches teaming together but in the end she was just a footnote in that companies history while I was the entire fucking company. I won both titles, I was the final women’s champion of Honor and I was the only one who made that Legacy title matter.”

“And then, we got acquired by SCW, and in that time I have had a career and a run Jesse Salco could only dream of. See, on the same supercard I made my debut, Jesse Salco was defending the title I made famous, she was winning an award for “most hated”, and in that time frame, I have become the most dominant champion in SCW history while she has stayed at the same level she has always been. Jesse has done nothing of note in SCW yet this myth remains that she is talented all because of how long she has been in this company…”

“She is a former three time SCW roulette champion, a former SCW internet champion and a former SCW bombshells tag team champion, but not only were they years ago, but one of my reigns is longer than all hers combined. And to be honest, I made a fruit smoothie and missed them all because of how fast they happened…”

“Blink and you miss them…”

“But now, here we are. Climax Control 249, the heavy metal bombshell Jesse Salco, against the strong style southern belle Alicia FUCKING Lukas. And the crowd goes...mild. Because they know what is going to happen Jesse. Something very very bad will happen to you. See while your little buddy Vinnie got his hands on the SCW world title and Amy Marshall will forever be a legend, you’re just a silly little girl riding their coattails to stay relevant in a division that is becoming more and more stacked with names and talent that are simply better than you..”

She growls and rolls her eyes again, her arms folded over her chest as the sunlight shone off her sunglasses.

”This is your last real shot to get this title Jesse. Championship opportunities don’t just get handed out regularly. You made a deal with Mark Ward about asking for shots and because you’ve been a good little girl and a “team player”,,ahem..”

Alicia moves her hand near her mouth in a blow job motion.

”You get a shot Jesse. Congratulations, you get to have a chance at the SCW bombshells title and sure, lightning could strike and you could shock the world and beat me. But while the chances of me losing to other members of the SCW women's division is...one in ten ...the chances of me losing to you are closer to one in a hundred. And hey, that’s still a chance right?. There’s still a moment in time where we could end Climax Control 249 with you holding the SCW bombshells title over your head and you going on to face Seleana at High stakes. But now Jesse, now I want you to snap back to reality and realise that you will instead, be getting beaten down and destroyed by me. I will knock you out, choke you out and leave you in a sweaty pile of regret in the center of the ring.

“And the sad part?. It won’t be something I celebrate, it won’t be anything personal or business. You will be a speed bump on my way to continuing my legacy...a legacy...that you will never hope to come close to…”