Author Topic: ContraDICKtions  (Read 471 times)

Offline Zoey Lukas

• View Profile
    • Zoey Lukas
ContraDICKtions
« on: August 01, 2019, 07:29:23 AM »

You carry this weight trying to cover your mistakes
To make it seem like nothing could ever break you
But I see right through, 'cause I am broken too
In all the same places as you
And if you needed proof, I'll reopen my wounds
Reopen my wounds, yeah
I see myself in you (in you)
I know you can make it through

Scene One: Don’t let it get to you….
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
4 Years Ago

”Fuck”

The word pushed out of Sierra's mouth as she paced back and forth. Her hand gripping her phone as tight as is could. It shook as she flipped it to look at the screen again., The message was there, it was clear. He was back and she had no idea what to do. She swiped the lock, typed furiously on the screen and stopped, her thumb hovering over the send button, she moved her hand up sweeping her hair behind her ear pacing back and forth again, she came to a stop staring up into the full-length mirror on her bedroom wall.

Her hair was dyed blonde, a move she made the week before after overhearing a promoter at a local show she had worked at saying he and the other’s liked blondes. She swallowed hard and shook her head hating the feeling n her stomach. Her upper body covered by her Calgary Flames jersey, a pair of tight black jeans on the bottom as she ground her teeth, unsure of if she should press the button. Before she could make the choice her phone vibrated in her hand with a second message…

”FUCK”

The word was sprayed louder this time as she moved across the floor to her bedroom window lightly pulling back the curtains to look down onto the street, a feeling of anxiety and fear running up her spine as she noticed the familiar black Dodge Charger in her driveway, a car she hadn’t seen in three years. She swallowed and looked over at Jade asleep in her crib in the corner, her little hand slipping through the bar. She looked out again, the door opened and he stepped out, a ghost from her past. His short brown hair cropped just like it had always been.

He slid the sunglasses off his face and looked up to her window with a small grin and a nod, he pointed to the door and started moving. ”Shit” Another expletive, this time Sierra moved and opened the bedroom door making her way down the stairs to the front stopping right in front of the door, she could see the outline through the glass partition, her heartbeat fast as that anxiety and fear mixed with anger. She unlocked the door and slowly opened it as he shot a grin. That grin. ”What do you want Carter?”

Carter Kennedy, or King Kennedy as he would call himself stood in her doorway. A young Canadian wrestler who she had trained with when she started at 18, a guy who she fell for, a guy who broke her heart and walked off moving to the states, leaving Sierra and their dreams behind.”Is that any way to say hi after so long?” He tilted his head and gave a nod as his eyes moved up and down her body, Sierra rolled her eyes and leaned on the door frame.”Hmm a blond eh?. Looks good. His voice lowered as he again shot the grin at her.

His boyish good looks and charm being turned up to a hundred since she last saw him. Sierra swallowed hard and gripped the door frame in her hand, her black painted nails almost taking a small amount of the finish off as she dug them in. ”Again, what do you want Carter?”

He stood there for a moment or two, looking directly into Sierra’s eyes, directly into her heart. He always had that ability, even when he was a skinny little kid from Winnipeg. Now he was a six-foot three, toned and tanned superstar who had taken a large contract. ”Look, I heard a few things and wanted to see you.” His eyes moved passed her into the house studying to see if her brothers were home, and lucky for him. They weren’t. Either would have tried to kill him. Sierra scoffed and shook her head. ”Really?. You “heard” a few things? Like what?. That I hooked up with a guy when you left?. That he knocked me up? That I’m working at fucking Taco Bell?”

There was an awkward silence as Carter stepped back and swallowed hard, Sierra bit her lip and shook her head as she pulled the door slightly. Carter’s eyes trailed up and he stepped forward quickly. ”Now, no Si you got it wrong I….I heard you were wrestling again. In fact, I saw a tape online that someone linked me too...you looked great. Her eyes lit up as she smiled and her face and body language softened. ”You think so? He gave a nod and stepped closer to the door. ”Yeah…look...let me in Si….I just want to talk and I don’t want to do it out here on the street.

His eyes pleaded, Sierra bit her lip and as every part of her screamed not to, her hand reached up unflipping the lock and opening the door. Carter stepped in and smiled ”Seeing you in the ring again, brought back a lot of memories and I realized, we have unfinished business, you’re still young and a few years ago...we could have been the best tag team in wrestling…

”Yeah till you walked out on me There was an awkward silence and Carter cleared his throat fixing his tie, Sierra sighed feeling bad that she just blurted that out. Carter reached into the breast pocket of his jacket pulling out a document placing it on the table. ”What...what’s this? Carter gave a small smile and pulled out a pen placing it on the contract slowly shoving it towards her. Her eyes trailed over it and she swallowed hard.

”That, well, that is a provisional acceptance document. Basically, my new employers want to hire you and this says you’re in and will report to their training facility. Hellsgate I believe it’s called, it’s for their second show. Sierra’s heart felt like it was going to explode, her voice that was normally confident and strong came out like a whimper. ”This, this is for WWH?” Carter again gave a small nod, Sierra’s hands shook as she slowly pulled the paper towards her taking the pen and signing her name on the bottom, she closed her eyes as a few tears slid down her cheeks, the amount of money on the contract making her head spin.

”Thank you!...thank you so much. She reached out taking Carter's hand in hers standing up with him to give him a hug, the hug lingered for a moment and as she went to pull back Carter leaned down kissing her, Sierra's instinct was to push him away, to tell him, no, to say she had no interest in him. She didn’t trust him, but after this and their past she melted, she folded….and that was the start…

Scene Two: Second Chance…
On Camera
Pico Rivera, California
Present Day.

”Qué montón de mierda9What a load of shit)

Sierra shook her head her hair tied back in a high ponytail as the sun beat down in California. The heart seemed to be getting to her as she wiped some sweat from her brow with her bandana before stuffing it into her back pocket with a grin.

”A draw, a double count-out, whatever the fuck you want ti to call it. Do you believe that shit?. You know, I can handle losing. It pisses me off, as it does anyone. But a loss is a clear cut ending. It doesn’t leave a lot of wiggle room, you lose, you lose, you go back to the drawing board and you come up with someth9ing for your next opponent but this?. This puts a giant question mark over Lachlan and me. The most dominant team in SCW and the only people who have ever made those titles mean a damn thing and we couldn’t even get past a brand new team where one of them is, by her own apparent admission, barely even a wrestler.

“Do you know how that reflects on me?”

“Do you realize how foolish Lachlan and I look now?.”

“It’s maddening really. And the thing is, I can stand here and admit that Evelyn is better than I gave her credit for and Liam could be a legit threat. But what the fuck do I know right?. It’s not like I am one of the most talented women on the roster. It’s not like I have a winning percentage that would make the Golden state warriors go “oh hey goddamn”. I have proved time and time again that if you throw a fastball or a curveball at Sierra Williams, that I will step up and crowd the plate, choke up on the bat and swing for the damn fences and in times out of ten I whack that mother fucker over the far fence and take a long stride around with my head held high.”

Sierra starts to get fired up as some locals stop and look, watching intently as she continues to gleefully show her passion.

”Fact is I could jump into any division against anyone on the roster and put up a fight and make it a contest. I’m not limited to the Mixed tag division and I’ve shown it. I could jump in there with anyone gunning for the Roulette title, I could jump in there with the roulette champion Mercedes Vargas, I could go for Alicia Lukas’ chunky ass and snatch up that title. But I don’t. I don’t because I am focused with Lachlan on regaining those tag titles. And I have had people ask me, Why?”

“Why Sierra?. Why go for tag title glory instead of singles titles?”

“No one cared about the mixed tag division, why try and get the belts back?”

“And you really want to know why?. Because they deserve it. The titles deserve real champions and we have a nice little tournament going but having a few matches to get those championships don’t mean anything if you don’t back it up and be the best champs you can be. I love those titles, I love teaming with Lachlan and I love proving why we are the best. I have love for tag team wrestling and I have a lot more to prove with Lachy before we decide to compete in the other divisions….”

Sierra scoffs and shakes her head.

”Now, last week sucked. I’ll put that right out there, as I said, a draw, a double count-out makes me feel sick and raises a lot of questions. But, I will say that I have gotten a little, tiny, minuscule amount of respect for Liam and Evelyn. Cause I respect anyone willing to get in the ring. Evelyn came at me with everything she had and I thought it was..impressive. Almost. But what I find less impressive is Liam Ryan. See, he’s someone who seems to believe that because he’s gay that he’s special. I’m sorry to break it to you Liam, but there’s isn’t a damn thing special about you.”

“Fenris and Ty West are not special because they’re in a relationship, they’re special for what they do in the ring and you are nothing but an overblown caricature trying to use your sexuality to seem like something unique and different when in reality you’re just sad. I would think it was sad if it was some woman posting pictures of her ass and tits to get likes because she’s lacking in the personality department. Like Amanda Cortez was.”

“Now you have a personality, but it’s one-note. One repeated note being strummed over and over again. Put as plainly as I can, your personality is the equivalent of pop-punk music. One song structure re-arranged over and over again and while people with small brains will lap it up, the real fans and real people who look at you will get bored of you in about five seconds and go find something else. All we have discovered about you is you’re gay and you were in the military. That’s it, rinse and repeat. Meanwhile, people know a hell of a lot about me. They know my personality traits, my struggles with my oldest daughters father and where I cam from, they know I’m a child of a mixed-race couple and all the issues I have had and why I love wrestling…”

“They knew that about me from day one. But you? You’ve been here a month and you’ve shown yourself to be nothing but a walking, talking stereotype….and on a side note Liam. I already went to war with one overexaggerating queen...don’t push me...stay off my kool-aid”

Almost as if on cue Lachlan Kane steps up with two plastic cups with what looks to be green kool-aid handing one to Sierra.

”You looked thirsty...“

”Not as thirsty as Liam though right?”

Lachlan stops drinking mid-sip and lowers his cup.

”Please don’t…”

He slowly backs away and turns, as he does Sierra reaches out slapping his ass before coughing nervously and continuing.

”Now, moving on from Liam to the one I really should be concerned about. Evelyn Welch. It’s freaking so funny to me how you stand there and talk about not wanting to compete yet here you are. I get it, you’re pushing little Liam to the top to be a star. But this ain’t it chief. You’re in a mixed tag tournament which means you have to actually care about what you’re doing. And you don’t, you’ve admitted you don’t. See Evie, you’re not like me, or Mercedes, or Alicia, or Amy Santino. We have all bled for this business, we have all gotten concussions and broken bones and have pushed our bodies to limits that are quite frankly inhuman.”

“You don’t want any of that. You really don’t.; Hell you got a small shot from Twisted Sister and cried about it, and then against me, you did everything you could to avoid getting the beating I would have given you. But what really annoys me and lets me know just what kind of inept fool you are is your comments towards me. You clearly have no idea what I’m about. I mean, I look like a street rat?, I dress like a whore?. I wear wrestling attire, I wear what everyone else does in this damn business you fucking dimwit…”

“But, I have to ask, why are you commenting on my perceived lack of femininity and telling me to see a stylist instead of worrying about whose face I’m going to bust open while then calling me a whore, that sounds like a contradiction. And as for my work in other companies, you mean main eventing a companies first ever pay per view for the world title? Face it, Evelyn, you did no research and you decided to try and pull things out of your ass to try and get a rise out of me and that’s a very valid gameplan. But the only problem with that gameplan is that, as you pointed out and as I did last week...in mixed tag matches it’s men vs men, women vs women. Which means when I next drag your pretty little blonde ass into that ring, I’m going to break you in half, I’m going to make you squeal like a pig and then when all is said and done, Lach and I will go on while you have to explain to Liam why the hell you failed him...Climax Control 244 bitches….you’re gonna get got…”
>