Author Topic: Happiness? What The F*** Is that?  (Read 316 times)

Offline Alexis Edwards

• View Profile
    • Alexis Edwards
Happiness? What The F*** Is that?
« on: October 02, 2015, 10:07:47 PM »
 It’s no secret that a lot of people like to bring up the fact that I’m so angry all the time and that I have the mouth of a sailor.  I’m not one to hide who I am and I happen to think that my attitude is just fine, because to be completely honest, no one needs to be so fuckin’ happy all the time!  No one is EVER that happy all the time.  Well…one person is, and she happens to be my opponent this week in Colombia.

Roxi Johnson.  The resident superhero.  Or should I say the favorite superhero because I think people are starting to realize how fuckin’ psychotic her wife is, but I won’t get talkin’ about that nutcase.  The fact is that I need to focus on Roxi Johnson because this time, I get Miss Sunshine and Daisies in a match one on one.  This isn’t a tag team match.  I don’t have to worry about kicking her wife’s ass.  It’s just me and Roxi and let me tell you, I can’t fuckin’ wait.

I’m trying my best to stay away from Twitter as much as I can these days, because all the shit I see every day just makes me want to puke.  And most of it is because of Roxi Johnson.  She may have a lot of friends and be popular amongst the fans, but I really, truly cannot stand the bitch and as I’ve said before, it’s mainly because of her constant happiness.

But there is a reason for that.  

You see…I used to be just like Roxi.  No matter what shit happened to me, I did everything I fuckin’ could to keep a happy face and be happy all the fuckin’ time, but you know where it eventually got me?  

Nowhere.

That’s a part of my life that I don’t usually like to talk about, because it reveals the vulnerable state I put myself in because of the shit I was dealing with at home.  I allowed myself to be a weak little bitch, and I had to put that all behind me.

Until now.  

I wasn’t expecting Tim and I to be as close as we are…or were.  When I met him, I wasn’t expecting us to become best friends…or friends at all really.  I was all set to go on my merry way and figure out my life for myself, alone.  But the morning that he found me all beaten and bloody in the Staggs Dungeon, I saw something in him that I hadn’t seen in anyone else.

I saw a part of myself.

And now he’s pissed off at me…still.  He wants to know the shit that has been bothering me.  He wants to know everything I’ve been through, because I pretty much know all the shit that he’s had to deal with himself.  But I haven’t been able to figure out how to tell him about all that shit.  I don’t even like thinking about it let alone telling anyone about it.

But I guess I need to now.  If I want Tim to stop hating me I need to tell him why it’s really been so hard for me to completely trust him.  

Someone find a gun and shoot me now, please.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~SCENE 1~*~
~*~Quinta de San Pedro Alejandro~*~
~*~Santa Marta, Colombia~*~
~*~Wednesday September 30th~*~
~*~OFF CAMERA~*~

My match against Roxi is coming up in four days and I’ve gotten to Colombia a little earlier than I had originally planned.  Connor has another shot at the Roulette title.  In the Main Event no less, and while we had all thought Tim was finally going to get booked in another match, we were all proven wrong as he was left off the card.  I’m sure he’s pissed beyond belief about that, among other things.  And that’s part of the reason why I’m not focusing on getting ready for my match against Roxi right now.  I will eventually, but right now, there is other shit that needs my focus.

“Yo are you and Connor in Colombia yet?”

Not long after arriving in Santa Marta, I sent a text message to Tim.  I know he doesn’t have a match, but he usually comes to the shows regardless so I figured this time would be no different.  It takes a while for me to get a response, and just when I think he’s not going to respond, I get a message back.

“Not by choice.  What do you want?”

I let out a sigh as I read the message, hearing his annoyed voice in my head.  Why does this have to be so fuckin’ difficult?

“We need to talk.  Strictly business.  Can you meet me?”

I type my response and quickly hit send and I wait to put my phone back in my pocket.  Less than a minute later my phone beeps again.

“Where?”

“The statue of some famous dude here.  At La Quinta de something or other…”

I chuckle to myself as I send the message, hoping it’ll get a humorous response back.  Truth is, I really had no idea how to pronounce where I was at, let alone spell it so I’m sure he could figure it out somehow.  A little while later, Tim’s next response came.

“That was real helpful, Lex, but whatever.  I’ll be there in a little bit.”

“Awesome.  See u soon.”

I put my phone back in my pocket and look around my surroundings.  I’m standing in front of some famous guy named Simon Boulevard or something like that, and a large tree provides some nice shade around the statue.

>
I’m not sure how long it will be until Tim gets here so I sit against the base of the statue, leaning my head back while I wait.  I close my eyes and think about everything I plan to say to Tim, because I still don’t have it all figured out.  I wasn’t completely honest with him, because I knew he wouldn’t want to talk to me if it wasn’t about business.  

A little while later I’m snapped out of my relaxing state when I hear Tim clearing his throat.  I open my eyes and look up at him as he has his arms folded across his chest.

Tim: What’s this all about?

I look behind him, half expecting to see our female masked friend.  Thankfully, though, she’s not around.

Lex: Thank fuck you didn’t bring her.  I was almost sure you would.

Tim rolls his eyes and I get back to my feet, brushing the dirt off of my pants.  Tim keeps his arms folded as he stares at me.

Tim: So is that what this is about?  Are you jealous of our masked friend all of a sudden?

I let out a laugh and take my turn in eye rolling.

Lex: No, that is not what this is about.  Not completely anyway.  And fuck no I’m not jealous of her.

Tim: If you say so.  So what is this about then?

I take in a deep breath, running the words through my mind before I actually speak them.  If I don’t start this off the right way, he’ll know I lied to get him here and I probably won’t have any kind of chance of getting this over with.  It has to be now or never.

Lex: When Connor and I were initiated into the Nobodies, we made a statement.  A big one.  We proved to everyone that we’re not ones to fuck with and I think we did a damn good job.  Don’t you?

Tim shrugs and shifts his eyes away from me.

Tim: I thought so, but I think it’s clear I was proven wrong pretty damn fast.

I shake my head.  I want to take a step towards him but I hold off.

Lex: I wouldn’t say you were proven wrong, but I won’t lie anymore and say that I didn’t fuck things up.  I let things get to this point, and it’s my fault that shit is so chaotic right now.

Tim: Look, I thought you said this was about business.  I’m not in the mood for—

I hold a hand up, quickly silencing him so I can continue speaking.

Lex: It is business.  The shit with The Nobodies is getting out of control and it’s my fault, so I’m here to fix it.  Things need to get back to the way they were, because if not, we’re all going to suffer for it.

A confused look grows on Tim’s face and I have to take a moment to further collect my thoughts.  I turn my back to him, and look up at the statue that is front of me.  I have absolutely no fuckin’ clue about the history of this guy, but I’m about to tell Tim a very painful part of my past.  And if he thinks less of me after I tell him…well, then there is really nothing else I can do to fix my friendship with him.  I take in another deep breath before I turn around and look directly at him, pain written all over my face.

Lex: His name was Aaron…

Tim looks even more confused now than he was before.

Tim: Huh?  Who?

Lex: My first real boyfriend back in High School.  Aside from all the bullshit I had to put up with from my parents and my sister, he’s the reason I have a hard time trusting anyone.  Especially guys.  Before you say anything, just let me explain.

I can tell Tim wants to say something, but he surprisingly gives me the chance to speak and explain myself.  It is that moment that I go back in time once again and re-live a memory that I’d just like to forget.  I am about to tell Tim all about Aaron and what he did to me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~FLASHBACK SCENE~*~
~*~Three and a Half Years Ago…~*~
~*~Phoenix, Arizona~*~

Prom night is in full swing and it is being held at the country club that my parents belong to.  Most of the junior and senior class was in attendance, with the random sophomore there as a date.  I’ve seen some gorgeous dresses already, and thankfully no one is wearing the same dress as me.  I had to use most of my savings on it, as my parents refused to buy it for me.  It doesn’t matter, though, because I think I look amazing in it, which is exactly what I wanted.  

The long sleeved form fitting dress has a sheer crew neck illusion with crystal beading.  The backless royal blue gown gives it just the right sex appeal I was looking for without being consider slutty and its long enough that it just touches the floor.  My hair and makeup are done perfectly, because this night has to be exactly that.

Perfect.

Aaron and I have been dating for about six months now, and he’s been my rock.  He played football for our high school’s team, and after the fiasco that happened with my basketball team in the championship game, he’s really been the only one by my side.  Most people think you can’t find love at such a young age, but I know that’s what I’ve found with Aaron.  It’s why we both have agreed that tonight is the night.

We’re currently out on the dance floor and I have my arms wrapped around him during one of the slow songs.  I know my sister is around here somewhere, but I don’t bother looking for her.  For some reason she chose to come without a date to the dance and instead arrived with a few of her friends.  I’m not even going to try and figure out why, because for once I’ve got something that Riley doesn’t and it feels great.

Once the song is through and several other people leave the dance floor, Aaron takes my hand and looks down at me and I smile.

Aaron: You look kinda bored, babe.  You ready to get out of here?

I smile again as I look around the country club.

Alexis: I’m not bored as long as I’m with you Aaron.  We can leave whenever you’re ready.

Aaron: I didn’t mean that you were bored with me.  Come on, let’s get out of here.  We won’t miss much anyway.  Do you need to find Riley and let her—

I immediately shake my head.

Alexis: You know that she and my parents don’t care enough to pay attention to where I’m at.  They won’t even notice when I don’t come home tonight.

Aaron nods, but I can tell he feels bad for me.  He looks down into my eyes and squeezes my hands.

Aaron: Are you sure you want to do this tonight, babe?  We don’t have to.

I put my arm around his neck and pull him down, bringing our lips together.  I think this is as good enough of an answer as I look him in the eyes when he slowly backs away.

Alexis: You’re the only thing I’ve been sure about lately, Aaron.

Nothing else needs to be spoken between the two of us as he leads me out of the large banquet room of the country club and to the car.  I’m not even nervous during the short drive to the hotel, because I know that this is real between Aaron and I.  He’s already told me he loves me, and I’ve told him and it’s the perfect time.  I just need to be with him.

Two days later…

Something changed after prom night, and I don’t know what.  I thought Aaron and I were happy.  I thought it was an amazing night for both of us, but he’s barely spoken to me since.  I just sent him a quick text message before school, but I’ve yet to receive a response and I’m a little frustrated.  I put my phone back in my pocket and grab my backpack just as Riley knocks and appears in the doorway, noticing the concerned look on my face.

Riley: Everything okay, sis?

I don’t even look at her.  Ever since the championship game a few months ago, I’ve tried to avoid her as much as I can.

Alexis: Everything is fine.  Not that you care.  I just need to get to school so I can find Aaron.

If I had been looking at Riley, I would have noticed the awkward look on her face, but instead I was quickly shoving my way past her.

Riley: E-everything okay with Aaron?

Her question strikes me as odd so I turn around and face her.

Alexis: He’s fine, but why do you care about my boyfriend?

Riley: I’m just curious.  You just sounded worried is all.

Alexis: I just haven’t talked to him much since Saturday night.  He had some family thing come up yesterday so I’ll get to see him today.  Why the hell am I telling you this?  It’s none of your business!

I shake my head and race down the stairs and out of the house.  Riley has been offering to give me rides to school every day but I choose to walk instead.  Not only do I enjoy the exercise, but it saves me from listening to her annoying voice in the car.  

As I’m walking down the street heading to school, I watch as Riley speeds off down the street.  It’s like she’s trying to get to school before me, and I really don’t know why.  I try not to think about it though, because all I can think about is seeing Aaron again.  

I get to school a little early before all the buses have arrived, but I see Riley’s car in the student parking lot.  I search around the lot looking for Aaron’s and I find it parked in his designated spot at the back of the lot.  I smile as I look forward to seeing his face again.  My anticipation is about to turn to horror, however, as when I walk inside the building and towards the hall where our lockers are, I spot Riley and Aaron involved in a conversation by Aaron’s locker.  I stay behind quietly, watching the two of them looking a little too cozy for my liking, but it gets even worse as I watch Aaron, the guy I love, lean down and kiss my identical twin sister!  My jaw drops, but I’m soon filled with pure rage as I step around the corner to face them.

Alexis: What the HELL is going on here?!

Aaron and Riley both jump and turn to face me.  Riley seems absolutely heartbroken and remorseful right away, but Aaron just has a blank stare on his face.  And for a moment, I swear I notice a bit of a smirk on his face, but Riley quickly approaches me.

Riley: Alex…I-I’m so sorry!  We didn’t want you to find out like this!

I’m fuming at this point as I look past my sister, fighting back the urge to knock her out, as I glare at Aaron.  He stands behind Riley not even saying a word.

Alexis: So you got what you wanted out of me and this is what happens?  I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, but tell me something.  Did you sleep with her, too?

Riley’s jaw drops as I ask this question and Aaron just shakes his head.  He hides his clear guilt as Riley turns around to face him.

Riley: Y-you slept with her?

She turns around to face me, not giving Aaron a chance to defend himself.  Not that he can.  She tries to take my hand and apologize but I back away from her quickly.

Riley: Alex, I-I had no idea he was going to do that.  We’re not even together.  We were going to wait until—

Alexis: Until what, Riley?!  I should have expected this from him, but you?  Stay away from me!

I try to run away, but Riley reaches and grabs a hold of my arm.  The halls are beginning to fill as the rest of the upper and lower classmen enter the building and head towards their lockers.  They get to witness me clench my fist and bust my sister right in the side of her face.  She goes crashing to the ground as our classmates stare at the situation unfolding.  Some are shocked while others are excited at the possibility of a fight.  They’re not going to get one, though.

Alexis: I hate you, Riley!  I hope he is worth losing your sister over and I hope he screws you over just like he did me.  Oh, and by the way, he’s got a small dick…

I quickly turn and dart down the hall, wanting nothing more than to get out of that school.  I hear people laughing as I run past them, and I’m sure they’re staring at Aaron because of what I just said.  I don’t care about that anymore, though.  I just need to get out of this school and away from them as fast as I can.  The last good thing I had going for me turned out to be nothing but a lie and I fell for it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Back to the Present…

Tim seems to be lost for words as I finish telling him about what I went through with Aaron, and of course my sister was involved in the whole mess.  I’m waiting for him to say something…anything…but he stays quiet for quite some time.

Lex: It wasn’t long after that that I started…

My words trail off.  Even though he knows my secret, I still can’t say the words.  He looks at me, slightly disappointed.

Tim: Cutting…

I nod, not saying a word in response.  He runs his hand through his hair, trying to process everything he’s just learned about me.  A long silence falls between the two of us and I sink back to the ground against the statue.

Tim: Wow, Lex... I... I kind of feel like a dick now. But, you have to know that I'm not like that ass face. I'm not some guy who is trying to get inside your pants. I'm your friend, that's all. I have no hidden agendas. You have to know that, and believe it, for us to get back to the way we were...

I let out a sigh and lean my head back again, and I can’t find a good response to what he’s said.  I know he’s right, but I’m so fucked up in the head that I can’t get everything figured out.  After a minute or so Tim takes a step forward and then takes a seat next to me.

Tim: Look, you need to just forget about that shit, Lex.  That guy was a complete douche, and he’s not around anymore.  You can trust me, I promise you that.

Lex: This shit has been eating at me, Tim.  Been screwing with my frame of mind in my matches and made me feel shitty as hell for making you think that I don’t trust you when in all honesty I do.  I just couldn’t talk about this shit, because I didn’t want you to think less of me.  Didn’t want you to think that I was some weak bitch like I was back then.

Tim shakes his head.

Tim: I might have said that a time or two during all this crap, but it was only to try and get through to you.  You’re stronger than you give yourself credit for.  Hell, you’d have to be to get through that beating you did when you showed up in my dad’s gym.  If you weren’t as strong as you are, I wouldn’t have chosen you to be the first female initiated into the Nobodies.  Letting all that past bullshit get to you like it has been, though?  That’s when you show weakness.

Lex: It’s easier said than done now that Riley pretty much knows where I’m at.  She knows what I’m doing and has a way to get a hold of me when she wants to.  I just wanted to leave that life behind.  Including Riley.

I pull my knees up to my chest and wrap my arms around my knees.  I turn my head and look at Tim.  He looks away for a moment and sighs.

Tim: Well I’m sure you haven’t seen or heard the last from her, but when she does show up again, I’ll be on your side.  You just can’t keep shit from me anymore.  If you did, none of this is going to work, and people will never take those of us in The Nobodies seriously.  Well…not that they do regardless, but you know what I mean.  Just focus on making an impact in SCW.

I nod but I don’t say anything in response.  Tim, however, has plenty more he needs to say to me.

Tim: Speaking of SCW…You’re facing Roxi Johnson again on Sunday, right?

Lex: Yep, and thankfully this time it’s a damn singles match.  Maybe once I beat her in singles action, her stupid bitch wife will shut her mouth about them beating Mikah and I a couple weeks ago.  That bitch has been so fuckin’ annoying.

For the first time in weeks, I feel the tension between Tim and I lower, if not completely disappear.  I glance at him from the corner of my eye and I see him scowl at the mention of Mikah’s name.

Tim: Don’t take this the wrong way, Lex, but why the hell have you been so friendly with Mikah anyway?  If there is one person you can’t trust, it’s her, because she only looks out for herself.

I let out a laugh as I shrug my shoulders.  I know he has a point about Mikah.  I have every reason to hate Mikah like everyone else.

Lex: I honestly have no idea why I get along with her.  I have every reason not to, and I couldn’t give two shits about making friends with the other Bombshells, but watching Mikah piss people off all the time is kinda entertaining to me.  Not to mention, she’s done what none of the other Bombshells have done and proved herself as one tough bitch.

Tim: Ok, but seriously…Why not go after her?  Why not try and be the one to finally shut her the hell up and knock her off that pedestal she has put herself on?  You and I both know you could do it.

I nod and laugh again.

Lex: True, I could.  But if I’m honest, I’m really not ready to have Mikah as my enemy.  Besides, I’d rather knock a few undeserving skanks off of their own self made pedestals.  Before I can do that, though, I’ll need to knock Roxi down a few notches.

Tim: Well without having to worry about Mikah in this match, I know you can do it.  As long as you’re one hundred percent focused on the match.

I look forward and narrow my eyes.  If there is one thing I am focused on, and will be focused on, it’s beating Roxi Johnson.

Lex: Of course I’ll be focused on the match.  Now that shit is straightened out between us, I’ve got nothing to worry about.  I’ve been trying not to use Twitter as much either, because I don’t want to use my best shit against her on there.  Seriously, have you been paying attention to that shit?

Tim shakes his head.

Tim: Not really.  I’ve had other things to worry about then seeing the constant drama and bullshit on Twitter.  I’m sure I’m not missing much.

I shake my head and laugh.

Lex: True, you’re not.  But seriously, the shit that’s on there every day gives me that much more motivation to kick her ass.  Like I said, I’ve tried to stay off Twitter as much as I can, but they make it hard as hell.

Tim nods and takes in a deep breath.  He thinks for a moment before he jumps to his feet and looks down at me.  I look up at him slightly confused.

Tim: Alright, come on.  Get up.

I arch one of my eyebrows, confused.

Lex: What?  Why?

Tim: Because I really don’t want to see you lose against Roxi this weekend, and I’m pretty damn sure you don’t want to either.  So I’m going to give you something to do to keep you off of Twitter for a bit.  Get up.

I let out a laugh as I shrug my shoulders and get back to my feet.

Lex: Training session?

Tim nods with a wicked grin that brings a frown to my face.

Lex: Oh fuck.  Don’t tell me you’re gonna have her—

Tim: Nope, not this time.  I think you’ve suffered enough punishment for now so I’ll keep her out of this.

Lex: Good, because I’m really not in the mood to deal with her bullshit.  Oh, by the way, why the fuck haven’t you been booked lately?

Tim: Hell if I know, but please don’t get me started on that shit.  I’m halfway tempted to not even show up on Sunday.  That doesn’t matter right now.  Come on.

Tim then puts his hand on my back and shoves me along.  I don’t resist and for the first time in weeks, I finally feel things starting to get back to normal.  And normal is good going into this match on Sunday, because I have no desire to lose to Roxi Johnson.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Roxi Johnson…the happiest Bombshell to step into Sin City Wrestling.  It doesn’t matter what you do to her…what you throw at her.  She always keeps a smile on her face and she always claims it’s the real deal.  It’s never fake or forced.  

What a load of bullshit, right?!

Roxi, other people may buy your constant sunshine and daisies attitude, but as I’ve said in the past, I sure as hell don’t.  You put on this act for so many of your friends and family to see and they’re stupid enough to buy it.  But you know what I think?  I think deep down, you’ve got a secret.  You’ve got more than a few skeletons in your closet.  Call it a gut feeling, but I know there is something you’re not letting people see.

Don’t worry though, Roxi, I’m not one to judge.  I know what it’s like to have secrets.  I know how it feels to be keeping something from people because you don’t want them to find out, but the difference between you and me?  I’m not hiding shit from people pretending to be something I’m not.

You are.

Roxi…No one is ever as happy as you are…or claim to be.  I mean, how the fuck can you REALLY be as happy as you are when you’re married to Keira?  That woman is certifiable and you know it.  You’re always doing something to clean up her messes and yet…You’re still happy?

Again, not buying it.

But I have seen a glimpse of the real you, Roxi.  It wasn’t really that hard to find it either.  All I had to do was going back into the SCW archives from a couple years ago and I found it.  I saw the true Roxi Johnson and I have to ask…Can she come out and play?

That Roxi Johnson…the one who was close to that Cyrus guy…that is the one I’d love to see…love to face.  This Roxi Johnson?  You’re weak.  And sooner or later, Roxi…you’ll get the urge to let that Roxi out again.  You’ll get a glimpse of your life as it is and you’ll see.  You’ll KNOW without a shadow of a doubt, that as long as you’re on the path that you are, that you’ll only be held back.  

Think about it Roxi.  You know damn well I’m right.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~Friday October 2nd~*~
~*~Run Down Local Gym~*~
~*~Training Session Number…??~*~
~*~OFF CAMERA~*~

The past couple of days have been pretty damn busy.  I haven’t gotten much rest as I’ve been working my ass off trying to get ready for this match against Roxi.  I’ve faced her once, yes, but I can’t deny that mistakes were made in that tag match a few weeks ago.  And with this being a singles match, I’m going to be well prepared.  Not to forget, things are going to start kicking up in The Nobodies, and my plans are only just beginning.

As always, we’re in probably the crappiest, most run down gym to be found in the area.  All the better places have pretty much been booked solid, so we have to make do with what we’ve been offered.  And by we I mean myself, Tim and Connor.  Our masked female friend is also here, but I’ve made it very clear she’s not to step foot in this match.

Tim’s not taking it easy on me in this particular training session either.

Tim: Come on, Lex!  You should at least try to learn this shit.  You might need it sooner or later.

Nobody: Face it, Timbo. She’s too scared!

I’m standing in the ring by one of the corner turnbuckles and I turn my head and glare towards her and Connor on the outside.  She’s got an annoying smirk on her face that I’d love nothing more than to punch.  I wipe a few beads of sweat from my forehead before I respond.

Lex: Hey, how about you keep your mouth shut and mind your own business?  I’m not scared to do high flying moves, I just don’t want to learn.

She rolls her eyes, clearly not believing me.  I see her whisper something to Connor, and by this time, I’m plenty annoyed that I’m ready to let her get into the ring.  I attempt to step through the ropes to confront the bitch but Tim stops me.

Tim: Ignore her, Lex.

Lex: Yeah easier said than done.  She’s pissing me off on purpose and if she doesn’t stop, she’ll have more to worry about than Jessie Salco.

Nobody: As if I have to worry about that loser?  I’ll make easy work of her soon enough.

I glare at her again, but Tim snaps his fingers in front of my face, bringing my attention back to him, and away from our female friend.  I let out an annoyed sigh and shake my head.

Lex: Tim, you don’t do any high flying moves.  Why do you think I should learn all of a sudden?

Tim: I’m not saying you should add a shit ton of maneuvers to your arsenal, Lex, but maybe a move or two could help you out in your match against Roxi?  She’s a known high flyer.  People expect it from her.  It would make an impact if you did something they didn’t expect.

Connor: I could teach ya!  Tim why don’t ye come take a break and I’ll take your—

Tim is just about to leave the ring, but I stop him this time.

Lex: No!

They all look at me as I stop Connor before he can finish his offer.  I quickly glance to the female Nobody, seeing the eager look on her face, and I try to put that idea to rest quickly.

Lex: I don’t want to learn any high flying shit, guys.  I’m not interested.  I’d rather beat Roxi my way.  With my fists and regular moveset.  Are we done wasting time now?

Connor: The offer always stands, love.

The truth is, I may have had an ulterior motive for not agreeing to Connor teaching me some high flying moves.  And that reason is sitting right next to him.  She and I aren’t exactly the best of friends, but I know her opinion of me, and the past few weeks that Tim and I have been at odds?  She’s enjoyed every minute of it, because it allowed her to get closer to him.

Wait…what the fuck am I thinking?  Why should I care?  Tim and I are friends, and that’s it.  I’m snapped out of my temporary trance once again with Tim snapping his fingers in front of my face again.

Tim: Lex! What the hell!

Lex: Huh?  Sorry!  I spaced out for a second there.

Tim takes in a deep breath and lets out an annoyed sigh.

Tim: I’m not even going to ask this time.  You need to stop doing that shit, because if it happens on Sunday, you’re going to lose to Roxi for sure.

I hear the masked female Nobody laugh, but this time I do my best to ignore her.

Lex: Don’t worry about it.  I’m fine.  I promise.

This time I’m telling the truth.  I am fine.  I’m better than I have been in weeks now that things are getting back to the way they were, and I’m not about to go and ruin things again.

Tim: You sure?

I can see the concern in his eyes and I nod seriously.

Lex: Positive.  Can we just get back to training already?

Before Tim can respond, our masked friend chimes in again, further annoying me.

Nobody: Ooor…you two could just kiss and get it over with, because clearly that’s what little Miss Alexis wants.

She laughs and a moment later I hear her wince and mumble “ow” as Connor elbows her, telling her to shut up.  I roll my eyes and so does Tim, but then I look at him.

Lex: You know what, I lied, Tim.

He looks a little surprised, and starts to get angry.  Before he can say anything, though, I explain what I meant.

Lex: I’d love nothing more than Ssss….Stupid bitch over there to get back in this ring.  I think I’ll just pretend she’s Roxi while I whoop her ass.

Tim looks over to her and she’s already standing and heading towards the ring.  He shrugs then throws his hands in the air.

Tim: Fine.  Have at it.

When he steps through the ropes and she enters the ring, I waste no time and quickly fly towards her, taking her down to the canvas with a spear.  This is less of a training session and more of a chance for me to finally whoop her ass as I prepare to do the same to Roxi Johnson.  She fights back as we both work to gain control over the other, and on the outside, Tim and Connor watch on closely, both prepared to intervene should things get a little out of hand.  Normally they wouldn’t, but with my match against Roxi just two days away…I need to be one hundred percent.  

And I will be.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As this match against Roxi gets closer, the anticipation and desire to kick her ass grows more by the minute.  For the most part, I’ve done a good job in staying off of Twitter and not engaging in any war of words with her or even Keira.  Trust me when I say there have been more than a few times where things could have blown up, but come on.  Twitter is just fucking stupid, don’t you think?  And Roxi and Keira…they air EVERYTHING on Twitter.  Every…damn…thing.  

Roxi, I’m not sure you completely realize just how much ammo you provide to your opponents.  Specifically me.  You practically LIVE on Twitter and it’s soooo damn easy to talk shit about you.  At least about the shit you let people see, and not those skeletons I was talking about earlier.

Roxi, I have a question for you.  When you’re in the same room as someone, do you actually talk to them face to face, or do you have to get out your phone, or your computer, and send them a tweet and respond that way?  I’d really like to know, because it really seems like you’re one of those people that just stares at their phone all damn day, and it’s really fuckin’ pathetic.  You and Keira and your friends hold these conversations and such that really…have no place being aired on Twitter.  It really makes no sense.

I’m sure you feel that you’ve got plenty to use against me, right Roxi?  You think you can get under my skin because clearly you were trying to do just that the other day, but guess what?  It really didn’t work.  You like to act like you know every little thing about everyone, when in reality, you don’t know shit about me, and that doesn’t bode well for you, does it?

I have to applaud you though.  You did exactly what I thought you would do when you brought Tim into this and tried using my friendship with him as ammo against me.  You’re trying to start rumors or shit making it seem that I’m *air quotes* sweet on him, when we’re nothing more than friends.  I know you find that hard to believe, though, because let’s face it, you’re just one of the people that seems to think men and women can’t be JUST friends.  

Not that it matters, though, because your arguments mean nothing to me.  Your opinions mean nothing.  YOU mean nothing, Roxi.  And after Sunday, I’m going to prove what a lot of people don’t think is really quite possible these days.

That you can be beaten.

I don’t know how you do it, Roxi, but there’s no denying that you win…a lot.  I don’t know if it’s luck, or if the other Bombshells maybe just let you win when they face you, but if there is one thing I can guarantee, Roxi, it’s that this Sunday, you won’t be walking out with the win.  You and Keira will be going for the Bombshell Tag titles at High Stakes V, and everybody knows how much of a boost it is to be walking into a supershow with a win.  Too bad it’s just not going to happen for you, Roxi.

But don’t worry.  I’m only going to do you a favor.  I’m going to show everyone why you should just stick to tag team matches for a while.  You need to worry about carrying your wife’s ass in matches and keeping an eye on her, because the time the both of you were singles champions?  The bitch was on a rampage and you had to clean up her messes anyway.  

So you go ahead and do that, Roxi.  Worry about your wife.  Worry about the tag titles.  While you’re doing that, I’m setting my sights on something much bigger.  Something you just recently held yourself.  The Bombshell Internet Championship.

And what better way to prove that I deserve that title than defeating a woman who has held it twice?  I’ve got everything in the world to gain by beating you, Roxi.  Which is why I need to do it.  And I WILL.  Any other outcome just isn’t an option.

This Sunday…the Superhero will be taken out by a Nobody.  I hope you’re ready, Roxi.  

See you then, bitch!
>