Author Topic: The Set Up  (Read 315 times)

Offline Alexis Edwards

• View Profile
    • Alexis Edwards
The Set Up
« on: February 03, 2017, 09:26:27 PM »
 â€œOh shit, she’s doing it again.”  â€œWatch out, Alexis is going back to her old ways.”  â€œThere goes Alexis Staggs complaining about everything again.”  

Hahahaha.  You people seriously make me laugh.  Like, a lot.  Think what you want about my attitude and everything I said at Inception, but I can assure all of you that I’m feeling better than I have in a long time.  And everything I have said since Inception has nothing to do with complaining, but everything to do with feeling one hundred percent confident in the direction I’m heading.

You see, I don’t give a shit that I had to beat Aphrodite.  In fact, I quite enjoyed it.  Maybe I was mad at first, but that was before I saw the bigger picture.  And the bigger picture is that, whether I like it or not, I’m more than likely going to have to bust my ass harder than anyone else if I want to get anywhere in this company, because...that’s how it SHOULD be.  I mean, I could go around begging for a title shot here or there, but I’m not Jessie Salco.  Oops...I hope boss man Mark Ward isn’t reading this.  He may take that the wrong way.  Even though it’s one hundred percent truth.

My words at Inception were only just a taste of what is to come.  Some people may agree with me.  The majority probably won’t, but do you think I give a shit?  Hell no.  I’m going to say what I want, when I want.  I’m going to unleash everything I’ve got against every damn opponent they put up against me.  I feel that damn good.  I feel that confident.

So what changed?  Well, not a lot really.  I will admit that since my stint in rehab and working on my anger issues and such, I have been a different person, but the last few weeks?  Some shit went down that could have potentially set me back...big time.  Some complicated bullshit that none of you see on camera tested everything I worked so hard for, and it very nearly ruined everything.  But it didn’t.  

And it all happened just one week before Inception…

January 15th
An Early Homecoming Surprise…
Tim and Alexis Staggs Home
**OFF CAMERA**

I wasn’t expecting to be back home in Vegas until sometime Monday, but I managed to talk Austin into letting me off the hook just this once.  It wasn’t easy, but I have a feeling he’s going to put me through the ringer for that one on my next trip to Atlanta.  Oh well, that doesn’t matter right now.  All that matters is that I want to go home and surprise Tim...my husband...in our new home.  He doesn’t know I’m coming home this morning.  I told Jordan last night during a conversation last night, but she doesn’t talk to Tim so I know she won’t say a word.

I was anxious the whole flight back to Las Vegas.  I knew travelling back and forth to Atlanta was part of this deal with Austin and Angel, but it’s been harder to deal with since Tim and I got married.  I mean...we haven’t even had a proper honeymoon.  Not that either of us is complaining, but I’m hoping after Inception we’ll be able to take at least the week off and go somewhere.  I’m sure Jordan won’t like it, but I’ll make her understand.  

Before the cab driver even pulls up in front of my house, I’m digging in my pocket for some cash.  When he stops I quickly hand him the bills and tell him to keep the change.  I don’t even know for sure how much I just gave him, but I don’t care.  I’m too happy to be home to even care so I grab my bag and get out of the car.  He drives off a few moments later and I run up the driveway and to the front door.  I’m a little surprised to find that the door isn’t locked, but I think nothing of it as I head inside.

Lex: Tim?!  Babe?!  I’m home!!

I shouldn’t really expect any response.  He’s probably still sleeping.  I drop my keys on the table against the wall and hang my jacket up.  I smile wickedly as I realize this is going to turn into the perfect wake up call.  I start to make my way down the hall towards our bedroom, but stop dead in my tracks as I’m about to pass our large living room.  Something catches my eye so I turn to see something that really gets my blood boiling.  I stare towards the couch where Tim is passed out cold, but he’s not alone.  Celeste is right there with him, her hair a complete mess, but the kicker?  She’s not wearing a god damn shirt and Tim’s arm is draped around her!  I’m frozen where I stand, staring at the two of them and my hands are clenched tightly at my sides and I can almost feel my knuckles turning white.  

This...this can’t be happening.  I tell myself there has to be some sort of plausible explanation for this.  But there really isn’t.  It’s all adding up now and as much as I refused to believe that they would do this to me, the fact that I found Celeste’s panties in Tim’s gym bag and now found them together is proof enough.  

I take a step closer to the couch, but then stop myself.  My hands are at my side, shaking as the rage is building inside me and I’m tempted to just scream at the top of my lungs and wake the both of them up, but I can’t.  I can’t even say a single word as I just stare at the two of them.  On my couch!  In my house!  I unclench my fists and bring my hands up to my head, pulling at my hair.  Tim and I...we had a deal.  This open relationship would only work as long as the both of us were completely honest from the start.  Tim has known about Jordan from the get go, but this?  This just pisses me off because I now have solid proof that Tim and Celeste...my husband and my best friend...went behind my back and did this.  And in my house!

I can’t deal with this right now.  I’ll have to deal with it later, so I turn and rush out of the room not even bothering to wake either of them even though I wanted nothing more than to drag Celeste out of the bed by her hair and call her out on this shit.  But I don’t.  There’s only one place I need to be right now and only one person I know will calm me down.  And that’s Jordan.

Before I’m even out the door I call myself another cab and I have to wait outside for the driver to arrive.  I’m still so mad that I’m shaking and when the driver finally pulls up, I rush over to the car and give the driver the address to Jordan’s apartment...my old apartment...and I tell him to step on it.  He just grins at me before doing what I tell him as he speeds off down the street.

The whole drive to the apartment, my leg won’t stop fidgeting and I can’t stop replaying the picture over in my head of Tim and Celeste together.  I’m sure they’ll try to deny it once I confront them on it, which pisses me off more, but I try not to think about it right now.  I just want to be with Jordan.  

About ten minutes later the driver pulls up outside the apartment building and I pass him a few bills and get out of the backseat.  He drives off as I walk around the back of the car to the door to my apartment building and head inside and up the stairs to the apartment.  Just as I go to unlock the door, it opens and I’m met with Jordan’s smiling face.

Jordan: Hey baby!  I didn’t think...What’s wrong?

I don’t waste any time as I grab her face and bring my lips to hers, kissing her passionately as I step inside.  She doesn’t fight the kiss.  Not that I figured she would but when my hands move their way down to the bottom of her shirt, she pulls back and looks into my eyes.

Jordan: I missed you, too, but...what is going on?  You looked upset about something.

I shake my head as she lets me pull her shirt over her head and I toss it on the floor.  I kiss her again as I run my hands along her back.

Lex: I don’t want to talk about it.  Not right now.  I just need to be with you.  No more questions.

She grins at me before she kisses me again and returns the favor by starting to undress me.  Once my shirt is off, we head into the bedroom and make it all about us.  Which is all I need right now.  And it’s all she needs, too.

A couple hours later, Jordan and I are still in bed.  She has her arms wrapped around me, slowly running her finger up and down my midsection, and neither of us is saying a word.  I enjoyed the time I just spent with her, but my thoughts are now once again drawn back to Tim and Celeste and their complete deception.  I take in a deep breath and feel Jordan’s head move so she’s looking up at me.  She kisses my neck and then props herself up on her elbow as I turn and look at her.

Jordan: Baby, you need to talk about whatever is bothering you.  Not that I want to spoil the amazing time we just had, but you’re upset and I want you to talk to me.  Now what happened?

I look into her eyes and shake my head.  As much as I want to talk about it, talking with her about it might not be the best idea given the circumstances, but she nudges me, urging me to talk.  I close my eyes and take in another deep breath and when I open my eyes, I focus my attention on her.

Lex: I went home to surprise Tim after my flight landed.  I thought he was still sleeping so I went to head into the bedroom for a nice wake up call.  But I never got there.  When I passed the living room, I found him and Celeste passed out on the couch together.  Celeste didn’t have her shirt on, and she had what looked like thoroughly fucked hair.  Not to mention, Tim had his arm around her...

I let out a sigh as I close my eyes and shake my head again.  Jordan brings her hand up to my head and runs her fingers through my hair.

Jordan: Baby, I’m so sorry.  I know I haven’t exactly been Tim’s biggest fan lately.  I know that couldn’t have been easy for you.

I shake my head and pull her hand to my lips, kissing the back of it.

Lex: It really wasn’t.  I mean...I know we have an open relationship and all, but we made a deal.  We said we’d be completely honest about who we were going to be with.  I can’t believe they’d do this to me.  I probably would have been fine with it had they just--

Jordan: How would you have been fine with it, Lex?  She is supposed to be your best friend.  He’s your husband.  They’ve obviously had a thing for one another for a while now.

I roll my eyes and she kisses my neck again, trying to comfort me.  Or get me in the mood again.  Either way, it’s starting to work.

Lex: I’m not surprised that Tim would want to fuck her, anyway.  If it wouldn’t make our friendship completely weird, I’d probably…

I stop myself before I finish that thought, knowing Jordan might be uncomfortable with hearing that, too.  The fact is, Celeste is attractive so Tim hooking up with her isn’t surprising in the slightest.  I just hate being lied to.

Jordan: Well, this might not help matters any, but I tried to warn you about this.  You wouldn’t listen.

She stops talking for a moment and quickly jumps on top of me, looking down into my eyes with a seductive smile.

Jordan: I would have left him after you found her panties in his gym bag, but I’m not surprised it had to take something like this to open your eyes.  Now let’s not talk about this anymore.  I want to have some more fun.

I laugh as she brings her lips to mine again, ready to go another round, but a thought quickly hits me.  I push her away from me, looking up at her curiously.

Jordan: What?  What’s wrong?

Lex: I...I never told you about the panties.

Jordan acts innocent and she shakes her head.  I quickly sit up, staring at her as my eyes slowly narrow.

Jordan: What?  Yes you did...

I shake my head, realizing it’s all starting to make sense now.

Lex: No...I didn’t.  I didn’t tell anyone, so how the fuck did you know about them?!

She bites at her bottom lip, no doubt trying to come up with another lie that I’ll believe.  But, that’s not going to happen because I now know exactly how she knows about the panties.

Lex: You tried to set him up, didn’t you?!  What the fuck, Jordan?!

She tries to get closer to me but I shove her away again and start searching around for my clothes.

Jordan: This would have happened either way, baby!  I’ve seen it before!  They can’t be that close and not end up fucking at one point or another!

I laugh and shake my head as I pull my panties back on followed by my jeans.

Lex: They’re not like other people, Jordan.  If Tim wanted to fuck Celeste, he would have come to me about it.  And how convenient that I found them like that this morning when you were the only one who knew I was coming home early, and to surprise Tim!

Jordan actually starts laughing and I turn my head and glare at her.

Jordan: Hey, it was going to happen, Lex.  Why else would they have been alone in that huge house together?  They made it too damn easy, and I’m just trying to help you...

Lex: Bullshit!  You don’t know Celeste, and you sure as shit don’t know Tim either.  Celeste has been going through a rough time lately and Tim is just being there for her as a friend should be.  I can’t believe you would do this shit!

Jordan: Baby, you can’t honestly---

Lex: Don’t call me baby.  I’m not your fucking baby.  Not anymore.

Her eyes widen and her face falls as I say that.  I don’t think she really gets the gravity of what she’s done and what this means for us.

Jordan: You don’t mean that.  You need me just as much as I need you.

I shake my head as I stand up and finish getting dressed.

Lex: You lied to me, Jordan.  And you tried to set my husband and best friend up making it look like they were sleeping together behind my back so you could have me all for yourself.  I hate to break it to you, but even that wouldn’t have guaranteed that I would leave Tim.  Even IF they were sleeping together, I’d confront them on it and go from there.

Jordan: You’re joking, right?  You’re really that blind that you’d let them deceive you like that and not divorce him?!

I fold my arms and shrug my shoulders.

Lex: I don’t know how many times I have to tell you that I love Tim.  I need him in my life and I’m not going to end things with him that easily.

Jordan: But you’re set on ending things with me that easily?

I nod.

Lex: Yeah, I am.  Because Tim wouldn’t do something this fucking desperate!  I know you’ve had trouble handling the fact that you can’t have me all for yourself but to actually try and set up Tim and Celeste?  That’s beyond desperate.

I turn and walk out of the room to the living room where I left my shirt.  Jordan is right behind me, bringing the sheet with her and tries to stop me as I put my shirt back on.

Jordan: Lex, stop.  Please don’t go.  I...I’m sorry.  It’s just hard for me to share you because I love you so much!

I shake my head and laugh as I turn around to face her again.  She’s in a complete panic but I don’t care at this point.  

Lex: No, you don’t.  You’re selfish as fuck and if you loved me as much as you say you do, you wouldn’t hurt me like that.  You wouldn’t try and hurt the two people I’ve been closest with for the last three damn years.  Fuck you, Jordan.  We’re done.  I suggest you get the hell out of this apartment soon.

Jordan: You...you just need---

Lex: STOP!  Just fucking stop, Jordan.  There’s no going back from this.  No amount of pleading will help.

Before I know it, tears are streaming down Jordan’s face, but her eyes are filled with rage as she glares at me.

Jordan: You’re going to regret this, Alexis.  You and your fucked up husband both will.  You’ve let him brainwash you.

Lex: I’ll regret this?  Is that supposed to be a threat?

Jordan just smirks at me.

Jordan: I guess you’ll have to wait and see won’t you?  Enjoy your time with Timmy boy.

I take a step towards her, glaring right in her eyes.  

Lex: If I were you, I wouldn’t even think about trying anything else, Jordan.  You were a good lay while it lasted, but you don’t want to piss me off further.

Jordan grins and walks right up to me.  I’m not really expecting her to do anything except turn and walk away, but before I know it, she grabs me by my hair and pulls me in, planting a forceful and almost intimidating kiss on me, biting my lip in the process.  She shoves me back a little and looks into my eyes with a foreboding look in her own.

Jordan: Challenge accepted.

She then turns and starts to walk back to the bedroom, hopefully to start getting her shit together but I issue one last warning to her.

Lex: You’ve got a week to get your shit out of here.  If it’s not gone by the time I get back from Inception, it’s going in the trash.

Jordan: Oh don’t worry, baby.  It’ll be gone by tomorrow.

She disappears into the bedroom a few moments later, slamming the door shut behind her and I hear the lock clicking shortly after.  I shake my head and let out a growl as I roll my eyes and turn around, storming out of the apartment.  I can’t believe I didn’t see it sooner.  That I didn’t think she was capable of something so insane, but it really doesn’t surprise me at all.  Now all I have to do is get back to Tim and Celeste and apologize to the both of them.

I really need to buy a car soon because three taxi rides in just a few hours is more than enough for me.  Not to mention I think I spent more on the cab fare than I would on a tank of gas that would last me at least a week.  But I’ll focus on that later.  I’m going over what I’m going to say to Tim and Celeste in my head as I’m walking back up to the door a little while after leaving Jordan in my apartment.  When I open the door and walk inside, I hear Tim and Celeste talking from the direction of the kitchen.  I toss my keys on the table and walk through the house towards the kitchen.  Tim peeks his head from around the corner before I even make it there, and he has a surprised look on his face.  He walks up to me and pulls me into a tight hug and I’m so relieved to see him.

Tim: Babe what are you doing home?  I thought you weren’t coming home until tomorrow?

He keeps me in his arms but backs up just enough so he’s looking at me.  I don’t answer right away, instead choosing to plant a passionate kiss on him.  I can almost hear Celeste rolling her eyes as she looks away.

Lex: I wasn’t, but I talked Austin into giving me my freedom a day early.  I was actually here a few hours ago...

His face falls almost into a panic and Celeste also shoots her head in my direction.  No doubt they were pretty damn confused when they woke up.

Tim: You were?

I nod before I look over to Celeste.

Lex: Yeah, I was.  I saw you two together on the couch...

Celeste starts shaking her head, denying any wrongdoing, but she doesn’t say a word.  Tim, however, immediately starts pleading his case.

Tim: Babe, I know what you’re---

I bring my finger up to his mouth, shushing him, and I look into his eyes.

Lex: You don’t need to explain.  I know now nothing happened.  But...I need to apologize because when I walked in and saw you two like that, I freaked out.  I freaked out and then I went to see Jordan.

Tim raises an eyebrow.

Tim: Ook?

Lex: Look, I don’t know how to say this, but...she set you guys up.  And not just today, either.  She was trying to make it look like you two were sleeping together so I would leave you, but I caught her in a lie a little while ago and she had to fess up.

Celeste: What lie?  What did the skank do?

I turn my attention to Celeste to answer her directly.

Lex: Remember the panties I found in Tim’s bag?  Yeah...she’s the one who planted them there.  Don’t ask me how she got a pair of your panties, but she did it.  And then after I told her last night I would be home today to surprise Tim, she came over here to set it up to look like you were sleeping together.  It’s all really fucked up and I’m just sorry I got the both of you mixed up in this.  If I didn’t bring Jordan into the equation---

Tim suddenly turns my head to face him and now he’s planting his own finger on my lips, shushing me.  Celeste looks like she’s ready to find Jordan and kill her, but Tim just glances at her and shakes his head.

Tim: Babe, it’s ok.  It’s not your fault.  You didn’t know she was going to turn into a complete psycho bitch.

Celeste: She should have.  She met the bitch in rehab for fuck’s sake.

I roll my eyes and let out a sigh, but Tim again shoots a warning glare to Celeste.  She just shakes her head and decides to stay out of it as Tim tries to talk me down.

Tim: She was jealous and she wanted you all for herself, but she couldn’t accept the fact that you weren’t going to leave me.  These things sometimes happen, but don’t blame yourself.  You found out what she was doing and you ended it.  You did end it, right?

Lex: Of course I ended it!  Why the fuck would I keep going back to her after she did that shit?  It was fun while it lasted, but...I can’t trust her and I’m not going to keep her in my life if she’s capable of that shit.  I’m first and foremost loyal to you.  You’re the only person I really need in my life.

Celeste: And what am I?  Chopped liver?  Thanks...

I let out a laugh and turn to look at her.

Lex: I meant relationship wise, Celeste.  I mean, you’re more than welcome to join in on this anytime you want, but I don’t want shit to get weird...

I smirk at her and Tim looks almost excited at that possibility of that happening but she quickly shakes her head.

Celeste: Yeah, thanks but no thanks.  You two do your thing however you want, but I’m not really interested in a Nobody threesome or some shit.

Tim: The offer is on the table anytime, C.

She again shakes her head and Tim and I both laugh it off as nothing more than joking between friends.

Lex: Anyway, we can still do this open relationship thing if you want, Tim, but I can tell you I probably won’t be bringing out actively looking for anyone.  And, if I do, I’ll be honest with you but I expect the same from you in any case.

Tim: I already promised you we’d have full disclosure with that.  But don’t worry about all of this anymore.  Try and focus on working your way towards the World Bombshell Championship and not letting any of this shit distract you.

Lex: I’m gonna try not to but I don’t think Jordan is going to let this go.  She wasn’t happy when I left and I don’t have a good feeling about it.

Tim and Celeste both let out a laugh as they look to me.

Celeste: Let the bitch try something.

Tim: She can make her threats all she wants, but we’re not going to let her do anything.  Like I said, don’t focus on Jordan, alright?  Forget about her and focus on more important things.

Lex: I’m gonna try, babe.  I’m just tired of shit standing in my way.

Tim: So don’t let it.  Do whatever you have to do to get to that title, because we all know you can and will do it.  It’s probably going to take time, but I know you’ll bust your ass either way.  And Celeste and I will be supporting you no matter what.  Right, C?

Tim and I turn to look at her and she’s just staring ahead, nodding slowly.  My eyes drift to her shirt, or should I say...my shirt...that she is wearing.

Lex: Why are you wearing one of my shirts?

Tim: Well that’s one thing Jordan didn’t exactly set up.  Celeste puked on hers last night.  It’s in the dryer right now.

I shake my head and roll my eyes again and Celeste says nothing.  I then wrap my arms around Tim’s neck, looking at him seductively.

Lex: So...I had hoped to wake you up myself this morning but since that got ruined...

Celeste: Jesus Christ, Lex...You’re turning into quite the sex-crazed whore aren’t you?

I let out laugh and glance over in her direction.

Lex: Hey, don’t try and knock me for enjoying fucking my husband as often as I want.  I’m young...don’t judge me.

Celeste: Dude, you just got back from---

Lex: Hey, as long as Tim doesn’t have a problem with it...Besides, I’m done with Jordan now so Tim has me all for himself.

Before I know it, Tim lifts me up, throwing me over his shoulder.  He turns around, and smacks my ass as he smiles at Celeste.

Tim: Stay as long as you want, C, but we might be a while...

Celeste: Yeah, yeah.  You two have fun now.

Lex: Oh trust me...We will!

Tim smacks my ass again before he carries me off down the hall and towards our bedroom.  I almost feel bad leaving Celeste alone, but I’m sure she’ll end up leaving and going to do her own thing anyway while Tim and I enjoy our day together.

After that shit with Jordan went down, and a week before Inception no less, I was almost sure she’d turn up at the show and try and do something to cost me my match.  Thankfully she didn’t, but I have no doubt that she’s lurking around somewhere waiting for her opportunity to strike.  I know she will, and when she does, I’ll be ready for her.  I’m not going to let her destroy me or Tim or our life together.  

But I can’t dwell on that right now, because I need to stick to everything I said at Inception and since then.  I made easy work of Aphrodite, not that there was ever any doubt, and after I beat her, I knew another meaningless opponent would be thrown at me.  I put the entire Bombshell division on notice, but as usual, some people weren’t paying attention.  

Twitter is such a funny thing, isn’t it?  I tend to get a laugh out of certain shit that goes on after a big show like Inception, so it really didn’t come as a surprise to me that just a day after Inception, Jessie Salco was on there not only praising the new World Bombshell Champion, Melody Grace, but also pointing out that she hasn’t seen the last of her.  Shocker, right?  Note the sarcasm…

Jessie Salco has had how many chances at the title over the last few months?  Three?  Four, maybe?  And she’s lost every...fucking...one.  Bitch just needs to give up, and I told her that much on Twitter.  But, hey...what do I know.  If the bosses want to keep giving her shots at the title she’s just going to lose, who am I to stop them?  She’ll just prove her out to be the joke that she is.  Just like her bestie in the shitty named Metal and Punk Connection, Amy Marshall.  Oh, wait...I’m forgetting Kate Steele, too!  Seriously, how the fuck did I not know that Kate was a member of the Metal and Punk Connection?

**shrugs** Fuck if I care.

You see, I like to stir up shit every now and then and that little debate a couple weeks ago on Twitter?  That was fun.  Kate ended up challenging me, which is all fine and dandy, but little did I know that it would cause the wrath of Austin Parker to be unleashed on me.  

On the week off, no less…

Wednesday January 25th
Atlanta, Georgia
**OFF CAMERA**

I didn’t sign up for a trainer.  I told Austin and Angel that when I first talked to both of them, but I guess part of the deal is training sessions now and then.  So, I have to suck it up and deal with it.  All with a smile on my face no less.  I just wish Austin hadn’t made me deal with this shit on the week off!

I’m locked up in a tight side headlock in the center of the ring in Austin’s barn.  He’s got me sparring against some chick I don’t even know, and the bitch is really pissing me off, laughing every so often as she tightens her hold on me.  I do everything in my power to get her to break the damn hold.  Jabbing her in her side.  Stomping on her big ass foot.  Everything and the bitch still won’t let go.  I finally make a decision that I know will get Austin on my case, but hey, if it gets the bitch to release the hold, I don’t care.

I slowly start to turn my head while she’s still got me in the headlock.  Once my head is turned just enough, I open my mouth and bite down hard on her arm, finally getting her to let me go, but she lets out an angry yelp in the process.  I hear Austin let out a sigh and turn and glance at him as he’s shaking his head.

Girl: Ow!  Austin, the bitch actually bit me!

I turn and look at her with a proud smirk on my face as I fold my arms across my chest.

Lex: It got you to let go of me, didn’t it?  I never said I fought fair all the damn time, bitch.

She takes a threatening step towards me with her fist up, ready to strike.  I’m ready to defend myself but Austin stops before things get too heated.

Austin: Alright, that’s enough for today.  Jen, you’re free to go.  Alexis, stay in the damn ring.

Lex: Uh oh, I’m in trouble.

Jen, the girl I as sparring against, rolls her eyes before she walks over and exits the ring.  She grabs her things off of the bench and heads out of the barn as Austin joins me in the ring, frowning at me.

Lex: What?!  You can’t honestly scold me for doing that!  James doesn’t exactly fight fair in all of his matches, does he?!

Austin: This ain’t about James!  Ya need a serious attitude adjustment and figure out a better way to get out of a hold like that that doesn’t involved cheating!  Keep that up and Ah’ll make sure you’re stuck fightin’ Twisted Sister for the rest of your days!

I fold my arms and narrow my eyes at him.  I knew this wouldn’t be easy, but he’s making it especially difficult.

Lex: What else was I supposed to do?  That bitch---

Austin: Watch your mouth or Ah’ll get Jen back in here to do more damage than she did.

I let out a laugh.

Lex: Damage?  She didn’t do any damage, but go ahead.  I’ve got no problem beating an unknown anytime.

Austin: Jesus, you’re a real piece of work, Alexis.  Ya want to work your way up to the World Bombshell title, but complain when ya get booked against someone ya think is beneath ya.  And now all of a sudden, ya actually don’t care about getting booked against those same people?  Can ya make up your damn mind?!

Lex: I’m just doing what I need to do to get people to shut up and stop saying I don’t deserve it.  As long as I behave like a good little girl and face who you people want me to face without a damn complaint, no one will be able to say I don’t deserve it.  I’m going to work my ass off to get the World Bombshell title.  I’m not holding myself back anymore.  If you want to hold me back that’s on you, I guess.

Austin lets out a frustrated sigh.

Austin: Yeah we’ll see about that, won’t we?  Ya might have been trained by Spike and Vixen but it sure as hell doesn’t show.

Lex: What the hell does that mean?!

Austin: It means your sloppy!  It means ya can’t even figure out a way to get out of a damn side headlock without taking a page out of Gothika’s book and wantin’ a taste of your opponent!

A disgusted look crosses my face, but he’s dead serious about that last comment.

Lex: I’m not some vampire wannabe like her, Austin.  Excuse me if I got tired of the bitch laughing like she was when she’d tighten her grip on me!

Austin: Don’t make a habit of that crap, because gettin’ yourself disqualified won’t lead you to the title.  Lucky for you, it might not matter in your next match.

The new card hasn’t been announced yet, but I have a good idea just who I’ll be up against at the next Climax Control.  And I’m sure Austin will make it happen, too.

Lex: Yeah, that’s IF Mark or Christian actually give me and Kate what we want and book the damn match.  Doesn’t matter, because I’ll face her sooner or later.

Austin: You were meant to face her a few weeks ago!

Lex: Hey!  It’s not my fault I got food poisoning the day of the show and couldn’t make it!

Austin lets out a laugh as he shakes his head.

Austin: Really?  â€˜Food poisoning’?  And just one day after ya went and got married to Tim Staggs.

Lex: We ordered some bad chinese.  Ask him, he’ll---

Austin: Oh give it up already!  Ah ain’t buying that crap!  Ah know ya just made up some excuse so you could skip out on the damn show.  Just a fair warnin’, Alexis.  That ain’t gonna fly with me as your manager.

My jaw drops.  He seriously doesn’t believe me?!  I shouldn’t be surprised, but oh well.  Let him believe what he wants.

Lex: Think what you want, Austin.  That was weeks ago.  Mark and Christian never said anything.

Austin: Because Ah told ‘em not to!  Ya should have been forced to forfeit the damn match to Kate, but Ah managed to talk them into just postponing it.  Ya just went and made it easier to reschedule it, but unlucky for ya that they’re now deciding between which stipulation they want to give ya.

I shake my head and turn and walk over towards one of the corners.  I hop up and sit on the top turnbuckle as I look in his direction, but he’s still not impressed with me.

Lex: It doesn’t matter to me what kind of match they make this.  I’m not going to let her beat me.  I’m not going to let anyone beat me, because I’m just that damn determined.  I’m sorry I went and sunk my teeth into your sweet little Jen a little while ago, but I’m not going to do that shit in an actual match.

Austin: Ya better not, otherwise you’re not gonna get anywhere, even with my help.

I smirk and cross my finger over my heart as if promising him.

Lex: I promise I’ll be a good little girl, Austin.  Unless I’m given full permission to do whatever the hell I want, then all bets are off.

Austin: Uh huh.  Alright, go get a shower and relax for the rest of the day.  Back to work bright and early tomorrow morning.

Lex: How long are you going to keep me here this week?!

Austin glares at me.

Austin: As long as I see fit!  If ya start your complainin’ now, it just might tempt me to work ya that much harder tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the day after that.

I quickly jump down from the turnbuckle, holding my hands up in defeat.

Lex: Alright, alright!  I won’t say another word.  Geez!  You’re such a hard ass!

Austin: Yeah and ya signed your name on the contract knowing I wasn’t gonna take it easy on ya...

I just laugh as I step through the ropes and jump down from the ring.  Austin steps through the ropes and walks down the steps as I gather up my duffel bag and head back to the the guest house to take a shower and relax for the rest of the night.

Well what do you know?  It actually worked.  Mine and Kate’s little Twitter war was actually noticed, and better yet, they gave us a match stipulation the both of us have no problem with.  I was almost expecting some crazy bullshit that involved all three challenges that Kate layed out because let’s face it...that wouldn’t have surprised anyone, right?!  They’ve done crazier shit than that so a match with three different stipulations wouldn’t have been all that crazy in SCW.

I have to say, I’m really looking forward to this match, Kate.  You’re probably sitting back, confident as all fuck about getting me in a hardcore rules match, thinking you’re actually going to beat me.  Hate to burst your delusional little bubble there, Kate, but it’s not gonna happen.  I’m going to do what I should have done weeks ago, only this time, I get to bloody you up in the process.  I hope you’re ready for it.

I don’t think you realize just what you’ve gotten yourself into, Kate.  I understand that you’re just trying to defend your buddies in the Metal and Punk Connection…**chuckles**...But, this is one instance where you’re going to realize that you made a big mistake, because I’m more determined than ever, Kate.  I’m not the same Alexis I was last year, or even just a few weeks ago.  I’ve made a lot of changes in my attitude recently, and my outlook on things and you’re just the second unlucky bitch to get put in my path.

I have to admit, I was surprised to learn that you were a member of the Metal and Punk Connection.  I mean...I actually used to like you.  I used to respect you and think you actually meant something in SCW, but to hear that you threw your name into the likes of the Metal and Punk Connection?  That was pretty fucking stupid, Kate.  I mean...you held the Bombshell Roulette Championship for how long?  Six months, right?  That’s about the longest reign if I remember correctly.  And you actually went and joined up with the likes of Amy Marshall and Jessie Salco who can’t even hold a title to save their lives?!  Amy can never seem to get past her first title defense while Jessie barely does the same.  

Why the fuck would you want to hang around those losers?  Then again, maybe it’ll be fitting because you’re turning into quite the loser yourself.  I mean...you actually lost the title to Veronica Taylor.  **chuckles** Way to go with that one, Kate.

You’re not as badass as you think you are, Kate, and I’m going to prove that to everyone this Sunday at Cliamx Control.  And the best part?  I get to do whatever the fuck I want and not be disqualified for it.  I live for matches like this, Kate.  Bring your worst, because it won’t be enough to defeat me.  

I know you’re looking forward to the possibility of you actually beating me, Kate, but I’m not going to let that happen.  There’s no WHEN you beat me, because it’s all about when I beat YOU.  You see, I look forward to busting you open and using you as the second message to the Bombshell division, because a lot of people...yourself included...don’t think I have what it takes to get my shot at the World Bombshell Championship.  But I’m going to prove them wrong and I’m going to tarnish this great image they have of you.  I don’t know what your plans are for your future in SCW, but after Sunday?  I’ll be one step closer to getting what I want while you’ll just be dealing with yet another loss.

This is my year, Kate.  It may only just be beginning, but no one can stop me from achieving everything I want to achieve this year.  Aphrodite couldn’t stop me.  You won’t be able to stop me, and your “best hair friend” Melody Grace won’t be able stop me either.  Not a damn woman on the Bombshell roster will be able to stop me, but I look forward to having each and every one of you try.

I hope you’re ready, Kate.  But don’t get your hopes up too high, because you’re just going to be the one walking away disappointed while I stand in the ring with my hand held high, pointing at you and laughing.  I’m not going to feel sorry for what I’m going to do to you.  I’m not going to apologize, because I’m thinking about myself right now.  I’m looking at the bigger picture and thinking about everything I need to do to get to the World Bombshell Championship.

And if that means beating you within an inch of your life?  Well...so be it, Kate.  I don’t fucking care.  I’m not here to make friends.  I don’t care if you or anyone else likes me.  I’m just going to destroy each and every one of you people they put me up against.  And if you don’t like it?  Well...that’s your problem.

I suggest you get a living will prepared, Kate.  Make your preparations and get ready for the fight of your life, because I’m determined to prove that I CAN and I WILL beat you.

Don’t believe me?  I’ll see your ass at Climax Control and prove it to you!
>