Author Topic: It's great to be loved  (Read 597 times)

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
It's great to be loved
« on: September 20, 2019, 09:06:34 PM »

It’s great to be loved, part one:

Senor Vinnie can be seen getting out of his limo and walks into the hotel that he will be staying for the entire week until Climax Control has ended. He is on his phone skyping with his friend Cactus Pete.

Senor Vinnie: Now you know what I have promised Penelope?? That I would not put you at risk against a lunatic like Alex Jones

Pete: ……

Senor Vinnie rolls his eyes over the answer that Pete just gave him

Senor Vinnie: No, I will not do that even if you were asking me to hypothetically forget that I am facing Alex Jones. I mean seriously?? Who hypothetically speaking would I be facing if it isn’t Alex Jones???

Pete: ….,

Senor Vinnie stops in his tracks, he takes off his sunglasses and stares at the cactus on the screen of his iPhone and seems to be lost for words. Something we have not grown accustomed to from this gentleman.

Senor Vinnie: You do realize that I am not interested in facing Robert Downey JR. in an Iron Man suit just because he looked cool in it and that he can fly in the movie. Because that is all what it is, a movie. Ergo, an illusion that isn’t real!!!

Vinnie face palms himself as he gets another answer that apparently only Pete can come up with.

Senor Vinnie: I know that the Ty is looking rather a lot as the actor that plays Thor in the Avengers movie Pete. But to suggest for Ty to wear a Thor outfit in our match is a little bit ridiculous wouldn’t you think???

Pete: ……,

Senor Vinnie: Even if Penelope thinks that Thor is a hunk!! Besides I already got a few thousands text messages from her telling me that I should not buy your persuasive nagging!! Which I must agree that you sure as hell have picked up a trick or two over the last few weeks.

Vinnie takes his eyes off the phone and looks at the hotel, he stares at the sign that says the Ritz-Carlton St. Thomas and he grins.

Senor Vinnie: It’s sure great to be the champion Pete my boy, no longer do I have to stay at bed and breakfast homes that you constantly booked for me. I am now living in style!!!

He looks back at the iPhone and sees Pete shaking in the pot that he is residing in. Clearly Pete is upset over the way Vinnie described the poor situations that he got put in thanks to his cactus friend/manager.

Senor Vinnie: Now look Pete, I must admit that I am grateful for all the things that you have done for me over the years. But you must understand mi amigo, since that faithful night against Alex Jones, you became a risk for my career and your own health. And I must agree with Valora as well, who has suggested to keep you safe with Penelope. I….,

Vinnie is cut off with Pete, who has stopped shaking in his pot and is dead silent.

Senor Vinnie: Now come on Pete, you can’t be serious when you tell that Pene….

Again, Pete cuts Vinnie off, obviously it’s only Vinnie that hears his cactus friend, but to the look on his face it tells us that whatever Pete is telling is very serious.

Senor Vinnie: No way…, really??

Senor Vinnie hands his suitcase to the bellboy and tells him to put his suitcase into the luxurious suite that Mark Ward and Christian Underwood had booked for him. Clearly, he needs to help his friend.

Senor Vinnie: So, if you are telling me is true and Penelope is telling you to clean up the house, do the dishes and make your own bed???

Senor Vinnie: As well as taking out the trash?? I mean how could I possibly forget that!! Then you leave me without any other alternative but to book you a first-class flight to the Virgin Islands amigo.

Pete: …...???

Vinnie suddenly grins as he hears his cactus ask him something.

Senor Vinnie: Of course, I’m not serious Pete!! That is the lamest excuse for you to leave Penelope’s house!! You two are almost as good as engaged to be wed!! Hell, I have already asked Christian Underwood if he would allow me to get the opportunity to fly over and take part in your soon to be marriage.

Pete: ……!!!

Senor Vinnie suddenly turns upset as he taps his finger on the screen of the iPhone before waving it in front of the camera.

Senor Vinnie: Now isn’t that impolite?? Screaming at your best man??? Of course, I must be there Pete, I am the one that has the two rings you dummy. Penelope already told me to keep them safe, as she had told me about your gambling problems.

Pete: (whisper) ……,

Senor Vinnie: Si mi amigo Pete. She has told me that you waged money upon cactus fighting. Now I know that these things are legal Tijuana, but you know that I am a spokesperson of the World Cactus Foundation and I cannot stand oddly bye when innocent cacti must struggle for ends meet!! And to see them fight over a lousy wager and saving their lives so that you can earn a quick buck is beyond me!!!

Senor Vinnie stops, puts a hand to his chin and starts to rub it while thinking over the answer that the cactus has given him.

Senor Vinnie: Now you are telling me that if I would let you fly over to be at ringside this coming Climax Control, that you would promise me and the entire world that is watching on… that you would stop the brutality that is cactus fighting???

Senor Vinnie: Now I know that I probably will get some angry letters from other anti-cacti fighting fanatics. But I have to say no to proposal Pete.

Pete starts to shake in his pot once as he is clearly upset.

Senor Vinnie: Yes Pete, I know I loathe fighting cacti. But you must understand, there’s one thing that I hate more than your addiction. And that’s coming home and that’s being forced to sleep in the doghouse for a month if Valora finds out that I secretly flew you over to be at ringside!!!

Vinnie looks confident, believing that this would persuade Pete to change his mind to let it fly over to the Virgin Islands for Climax Control.

Pete: ……??

Senor Vinnie: How I know??? Look Pete, besides her telling me this personally before she stepped on the plain back home?? I know my wife Pete. I’d rather face the entire locker room instead of facing the most ultimate punishment a newlywed husband can endure

Pete: ….???

Vinnie sits himself down on a chair inside the lobby of the hotel that he just walked into, realizing that Pete isn’t going down without a fight. Understanding that he must be very persuasive to change Pete’s mind.

Senor Vinnie: You don’t have to watch every episode of Friends with her!!!

Pete suddenly stops shaking in his pot, he is silent as he stands there. Almost reminding Vinnie as if he is staring at a deer that is staring in the headlights of a car before being hit.

Senor Vinnie: Si Pete, I don’t like that show. And to think that this show has got more seasons than Elizabeth Taylor has got ex-husbands. Then I think I will pass on the offer that you have made just a few moments ago.

Senor Vinnie grins as he senses that the conflict within his cactus friend is changing to his favor.

Pete:…..!!!!

But the sudden change on his face tells us that he was merely mistaken.

Senor Vinnie: But Pete, I don’t understand. You agreed with me!! I….,

You wouldn’t??

Senor Vinnie: You would…. but that’s blackmail Pete!!!

Senor Vinnie: You know what?? I thought our friendship meant something, that you are suggesting calling her and convince her to start a Friends Marathon from the moment that I return from this tour?? That’s low Pete… even for a four-inch Cactus!!!

Pete: ….

Vinnie is fuming, realizing that his best friend is trying to blackmail him without having anything that could alter the situation that he currently is in.

Senor Vinnie: Wait a second.

Apparently, Senor Vinnie has an idea.

Senor Vinnie: Pete: …., I remember something that would stop you from doing this…

He grins as he sees Pete looking dumbfounded, not believing what Vinnie is saying.

Senor Vinnie: Because if you do!! I will have to tell the entire world…. That you like ….

And with that the shot slowly fades to a commercial break as the secret to Pete not telling Valora isn’t shared with the rest of the world.

Title defense number one, part one

“Shit I even called Vinnie out for always being the bridesmaid and never the bride since he can’t ever win a title in SCW...only ever get shots…”

Words are being repeated over and over on a sound system that have been used in the promo from Alex Jones against Fenris…, two men that waged war on the cruise ship on the last Super Card of Sin City Wrestling. The same show where Senor Vinnie got married and faced off against the now former World champion and won. Words that has echoed in the mind of Vinnie on that faithful night that he and Jones met for the very first time, words that got under his skin even though he hated to admit it. Was it for the fact that he lost because of it, or perhaps because he has lost to a better man? Whatever it was, it surely has gotten under his skin for months. Months of having to hear it from everyone that faced him, having to endure the fact that they all said he wasn’t capable of doing it this time as he had not been able to do it on every other single opportunity that was presented to him.

“Shit I even called Vinnie out for always being the bridesmaid and never the bride since he can’t ever …. “Click….

The words finally being cut off by merely pressing on the button of the remote, we see Vinnie sit there on a sofa with the championship belt right in front of him. Staring at the championship belt with a look of satisfaction, knowing that he had done something that no other wrestler had been able to do….  Beating Austin James Mercer for the championship belt. And yet the look of satisfaction is slightly overshadowed by the knowledge that obtaining the gold is one, but to keep it is another.

Senor Vinnie: Always the bridesmaid and never the bride??

He repeats the words that was the one thing that got stuck inside his mind the most. The rest of the sentence was a mere obvious result of the statement that he believed was the cause of so much anguish inside of him that he just wanted to rip the head off of the next person that reminded him of everyone…. Everyone that ever told him that he was never good enough. But he knows that he has to start somewhere and that beginning is finally here…. In the shape of Alex Jones.

Senor Vinnie: Always the bridesmaid…….

He stops there…, the words sink in deep into his mind. Grinding his teeth against each other, not wanting to oust any profanity for the world to hear. Believing that it was merely a sign of weakness when you do so without a cause, merely aiming at the direction of desperation. Something he knows all too well is a sign of weakness and ultimately nothing more than being a moron of your own lack of self-conscience. Something he knows all too well is a trait that a man like Alex Jones would take advantage off with pleasure.

Senor Vinnie: …… But never the bride….

He sighs as he slowly leans his head back against the back of the chair, looking up at the ceiling as if he is looking for answers. Answers to a one or more questions that always start off with the obvious why?? He slowly closes his eyes and smiles. Thinking back at the wonderful wedding he and his now wife Valora had together, being center stage of attention of every superstar and Bombshell of the company, every guest that was on the cruise as they all witnessed their moment together. Their moment of expressing their undying love for each other. For him that moment was HIS greatest achievement, knowing that after marrying his wife that nothing else would ever compare to that moment. As it has given him the strength to continue until he had the former champion succumb to his submission hold.

Senor Vinnie: I guess by now I have become the bride am I not??

There’s a moment of silence, no moment of him gloating about the statement that Alex Jones no longer has any relevance to him. As he has finally won a championship belt, not just a belt… But THE belt. Because until the main event of Summer XXXTReme, he knows that those words hold a significant essence of reality and truth. Something that he knows that he had taken the first step of ridding himself of that moniker of always being second best, but he has a long road ahead of him in silencing every singer doubter. And this week he has an opportunity to take another. Another step in closing the gap of doubt they all had tried to implant inside his mind.

Senor Vinnie: God, I miss you Valora

He leans his head forward again, staring at the picture of him and his wife that was taken on the night of their wedding by Valora’s and now his nephew Ty. It takes him back to every single moment of that wonderful day; how lucky he truly is being married to a woman that he believed had walked out of his life forever earlier this year.

Senor Vinnie: You have shown me the way mi amor, taking measure in my own hands and taking responsibilities for my own actions instead of always accusing of others for my own inability to earn what I believed was mine to have. I never wanted to admit the mistakes that I have made, always blame others. Especially those who I loved the most and allowed others to….

His face slowly turns into one of anguish, having difficulties of finishing that sentence without showing anger. Anger towards himself for who he used to be.

Senor Vinnie: Others to ridicule me for being something that I thought I wasn’t…. but deep down inside my gut realizing that I was... a failure., a joke. A man that was easily rattled, a man that took things too personal, yet never wanted to admit it to the outside world. Believing that I was destined to greater things, to be different and make it a good thing, while I was being different in the worst way imaginable…. by becoming what everyone else wanted me to be…. A joke.

He closes his eyes; a small tear emerges from his left eye. He slowly runs his finger to wipe away the tear from his cheek.

Senor Vinnie: Just to think that I even had you blaming me for all the things I had done, only to put the blame on those who I loved the most. Only because I wanted to believe my fairy tales to FINALLY come true. Not realizing I was only closing the door in front of me my by being selfish and arrogant and …. stupid. And yet you gave me a chance, a chance where I had not blamed you for never even wanting to talk to me anymore… because I deserved everything imaginable that I had received from the ones I loved the most… and you are on top of that list mi amor.

I guess sometimes you need to go through shame before learning how to become a better person, a better man. And still…, I can already feel the temptation creeping in to anguish in the words of those who still accuse me to be the bridesmaid instead of the bride… I guess it’s up to me to show the world that I am ready to throw the wedding flowers in the hands of the next desperate bridesmaid that has not found her wakeup call and to finally become the happy bride.

He turns his attention towards the camera for the very first time before leaning forward to the small table in front of him. Grabbing a glass of orange juice and takes a sip from it before placing it back and focuses once more on the camera.

Senor Vinnie: I know that on Climax Control it shall be a month since I had captured this championship belt in front of me. Taking it away from someone that many arguably had asked themselves if he was capable of doing much more for this belt than he already had achieved so far. Would he reach undeniably legendary status of perhaps one day hoping to beat seemingly unbeaten records like that of J2H??? The twitter troll that likes to get under the skin of others, where I am sure of he is quite successful in anything that he does. Oh no, I’m not even attempting to start with someone that I am certain off would be capable of doing even bigger things than many of you would be able to dream off before waking up with a wet spot inside your oh so comfy bed. All I care off is making title reigns of past champions mean something by having my own run as champion that I can look back upon and be proud off. And not ending up with just being a one hit wonder. Spoiler alert, I am sure that he man of the bridesmaid quote will gear up and tell the world that I am not… Gee, if that’s what it takes these days to make yourself a revelation in the world of being outspoken?? Then be my guest. I could care less…, because whether you like it or not…, I do the things my way…. Something that apparently not many can understand…. their loss, not mine.

It’s great to be loved, part two:

We cut back to Senor Vinnie’s hotel, where he is on the phone with his wife Valora.

Senor Vinnie: Si mi amor, I miss you too. I wished you were with me on the Virgin Islands. It’s so beautiful, of course it is nothing compared to the beauty that is my wife. I….,

Phone:  ….

Senor Vinnie: Oh… how’s Pete??

Vinnie grinds his teeth, not knowing what his friend the cactus has said to Valora, but deep down in his mind he knows that this could get ugly.

Phone: ….,

Senor Vinnie: Err…, well yeah, I may have told him that I liked the hotel that I am staying more than the one that he always ordered me. But….

Phone: ……,

Senor Vinnie: Aww, I mean it’s the suite that the champions stay in every time that they come into town. I mean last year I had an opportunity to get these too!! But I

Senor Vinnie: He told you???

Senor Vinnie: Oh, I forgot, you promised that you would watch the promo work that I would do for the title defenses that I will have to put up. But….,

Vinnie is sweating bullets, Valora isn’t giving any moment to get a breather. Clearly upset over what he had said over her favorite sit com Friends.

Senor Vinnie: Yes…, but…, yes dear

He lowers his head, realizing that there’s no way he could talk himself out of this and accepts no matter what type of punishment that may await him from his wife.

Senor Vinnie: Well you see he was blackma….

Again, he is cut off, Valora is not listening to his futile attempts to reason with her. He has known her for a while now that he better just let her anger to allow her wildfire of words take charge. He is nodding his head and agreeing with her as the yes and uh huh that he could utter are the only things that she allows him to say.

Senor Vinnie: But he tricked me!!!! You know I would not….

Senor Vinnie: You…. you don’t care that he tricked me?? For all you care he could have thrown the Eiffel tower on top of my head?? Well I’m sorry, but we are miles away from Paris, Fra….

He hasn’t finished uttering the name of the city and country where the Eiffel tower is located due to the anger from his wife Valora.

Senor Vinnie: I know. I forgo…

Phone: ….!!!!

He takes the phone off of his ear, causing the entire area to be witness to Valora screaming at him in anger. He is backing off until he hits the corner of the dinner table that is in his hotel room.

Senor Vinnie: But…,

Again, Valora isn’t allowing him to speak, he swallows after hearing some of the profanity that is coming out of his mouth. Making him realize that he stepped over a boundary that he knew that he should not have crossed. Biting on his lower lip, realizing that Pete would be laughing over the entire process of what he attempted to do to him. But this would make it even better for it

Senor Vinnie: (whisper) Damn you Pete…

Phone: …,

Senor Vinnie: err., no I said that you are right my sweet. I

Phone: …...!!
Valora finally hangs up, causing Vinnie to sigh of relief as he looks at the picture of him in his wife when they were dancing on the cruise ship after giving each other the yes during their wedding. Causing him to sigh

Senor Vinnie: Women…, I….,

Suddenly Vinnie gets a text message, noticing that it is from his wife Valora reading: I HEARD THAT!!! With an angry smiley behind it. Stating that she is still angry at him and is watching this promo too.

Senor Vinnie: Oh, hi mi amor!!!

Another text follows

Text: You just put yourself on a Friends marathon that is followed by Full House!!!

Senor Vinnie wants to say something, but he knows that Valora is watching. Making it very difficult to express his feelings about the situation without having to deal with the consequences.

Senor Vinnie: The amo, mi amor!!!

A sinister smile emerges upon his face, one that would make you immediately believe that he is hiding something. He turns his attention to the camera crew and is clearly annoyed.

Senor Vinnie: You should be ashamed about yourselves!! Stepping foot in the most sacred moment that I could share with my wife. And all you are doing is to air it on whatever social media channel and make fun of me??!!! Don’t you know that I am your current SCW world heavyweight champion???

The camera man is shaking his head no, signaling that he knows that he is whom he is telling that he is.

Senor Vinnie: Unlike some of you may have heard differently, but I just love the simplicity… err brilliance about a sitcom that is called Big Bang… err Friends!! Yes!! And just to tip it all off. I am also going to be watching every single episode of Full House. oh, the joy that is bestowed upon me!!

The sarcastic tone in his failed attempt to sound excited is clearly being overshadowed by the anger that is brewing inside of him. He realizes the mistake that he has made by allowing Pete to express his feelings to the outside world. The only thing that he was wishing for is a better timing.

Senor Vinnie: But even this little minor setback isn’t allowing me to be overjoyed with all the spoils that I have been receiving as of late. The sad part of it all is that apparently, I am not allowed to go on a honeymoon for like eight weeks?? No, I only receive not even half of it!! under the excuse that I need to work for the spoils I have been receiving?? Now that’s unfair!! Valora and I did all the hard work!! Planning our wedding for months!! Granted it was a perfect wedding, but just like me and Valora are doing… Sin City Wrestling needs to work on making me happy. Making me happy with a match against those who I have been wanting to face for months!! But I will not allow disappointment to ruin the lives of those who haven’t been being confronted that their partner is a fan of the two saddest sitcoms out there besides the freaking Cosbey Show!!!

His breathing turns heavier until he stops and chuckle…
Senor Vinnie: But before I would leave this moment of self-reflect. I will tell the world that when you want to keep your partner happy?? Don’t let her come in contact with Friends!!!!

With that the shot fades as we hear another text message emerge for Vinnie that reads….

Text: I have something special waiting for you when you are through with this promotional tour… love and xxx-es… Valora.

He swallows another time before turning his attention towards the camera.

Senor Vinnie: Help……

With that the shot fades
Title defense number one, part two

May 20th, 2019
Virgin Islands

Senor Vinnie is seen on a private yacht, enjoying the sights of the Virgin Islands. Overlooking the scenery while drinking a cocktail. There is nobody around him, just the way he had wanted it for today. He loves the company of his friends and family, but at times he just wants some time for himself. He takes off his sunglasses and puts them in the pocket of his light blue shirt and stares into the distance before turning his attention to the camera crew.

Senor Vinnie: Don’t you just love the view??? I mean can you imagine living here?? To be able to grab a boat and just admire everything as beautiful as this??? Well I can, perhaps one day I will buy a house and enjoy life with my wife…. The one that I love, the one that sees me for who I truly am.

Ironic that these are the exact same words that have been used by my opponent for this week, yet his view of me is so much stuck in the past that I just wonder…, wondering if his head got stuck between revolving doors and cut off the oxygen to his brain. Because to him I am still the same man that apparently caused him to get upset…. Because I would not acknowledge the fact that he used my cactus in his favor to beat me…. The fact that Jacob Summers had a momentarily lapse of judgment call and allowed him to pick up the pin… how ironic is it that more than a month later this man just wants his due…

He chuckles, he shakes his head and smiles towards the beautiful water that surrounds him and then turns his attention to the camera.

Senor Vinnie: Congratulations Alex, you outsmarted me. It’s quite fitting that in a week that I defend my title for the very first time that I have to do it against the man that once beat me. To go through a man that knows no boundaries by attempting to get under someone’s skin by being nothing more than a little child. Now before you get all cranky and write everything down for future references of how I did you wrong AGAIN…., I suggest you just start off and understand that you are the one thing that is wrong of ever holding the championship belt that I currently possess.

There’s a moment of silence as he takes a deep breath and lets out a sigh.

Senor Vinnie: At first children are so cute, you want to hold them, play around with them. Throw a ball with them and teach them all the good things in life so that they can learn from your mistakes and move on. And then they hit puberty, they wish to rebel against everything that you stand for and stand out as being different, being original and most importantly… being the very best. A good learning process to one day grow up and realize that you have taken the best advice in life and grown up just the way your parents wanted you to. As they showed patience and swallowed their pride more than they would have liked to.

And then there are those who just never grow up huh Alex?? You wanted recognition, you wanted to hear me say congrats or just scream out my frustrations!! You wanted to have me acknowledge you for what you have done… and I didn’t… Because I knew that my day was going to come Alex. Something that clearly has never struck your mind as in why I have done so successfully that I have done. And I understand, I truly do. Because you realized that two third of the little wolf pack that you have assembled so many years ago. Because apparently you can only do things nine times out of ten.

And all I can see is a conflicted little boy, conflicted over the fact that your partner. The man that you claim is a worthy champion, a man that is on the same level as Fenris and many other great champions for what he has done. And yet, when it came down to losing his championship to me, you ultimately degrade him to being nothing more than a piece of shit. Gloating that your patience has finally culminated you to be in line for a title shot that you would never ask for out of respect for your partner. How ironic is that huh??  Now I know, I know that you love the former champ and I am sure that you are only saying these things to make this man even better than he already is. A man that beat Fenris for this same world title, a man that beat the same man that beat you.

Now you can proclaim all the respectful ways of avoiding the fact that you lost to a great warrior. Something that since the first time that I faced him I acknowledged. And you know why Alex?? Because he doesn’t just take bits and pieces of reality and paste them together to make a story of how you were a valiant competitor and how you would be at HIS level no matter what happens to you?? And yet here you are…, telling the world only snips and bits of pieces of reality that stung you…. stung for the simple fact that I chose to ignore you. I do not respect those who put on the blame on me for doing the same thing that you have done mi amigo. Too bad for you, Pete will not be around in our confrontation for the world title. No excuses to hide behind and to ignore for future references that makes you still the smiling fool that you are.

He smiles while shaking his head, he lifts the cocktail to his mouth and sips from it.

Senor Vinnie: Now I can retaliate everything that you have said about me and trust me, I will respond on some stuff that you have mentioned. Because it is so cute to see that you have attempted so much to provoke a lesser being. But I just got to share this with the entire world that I am YOUR Sin City World Heavyweight champion. A feat that I can remember you utter last month that I would never mount to do so…. Hell, you were so much gloating about it on the cruise ship as if I was nothing more than a notch on your belt. But it’s obvious that you alter your ways to lower your standards even further. Because this GZWA champion is now also your SCW champion. Something I refused to bring up since battling Fenris the first time, because am aware that this company isn’t going to promote another. But yet, the student of the game had to bring it up huh?? What will be next for future endeavors?? That I have to grow a beard? Cut my toenails?? Or hell, even have to teach the world how to speak Cacti??

No Alex, I am your world heavyweight champion for a reason. I am the world heavyweight champion because I have learned from my past mistakes. I have become world champion because I set myself up to be the very best in this company. And yet I do not wish to move away from my heritage. I do not hide the fact that I am what you are not, original. I dare to be who I am because people like you hate me for it, you hate those who aren’t like yourself. And why is that Alex?? Because you fear change?? Because you only see the negative in those who are better??? Now I know that you will jump your gun and tell the world that I am not better than you, pointing at the date of August 4th, 2019. Telling the world that you beat me… telling everyone that are superior to me. And yet you know for obvious reasons that you aren’t Alex….

The look on his face slowly turns to a serious one, taking another sip from the cocktail before he speaks once more.

Senor Vinnie: I have made mistakes Alex, but I am not going to dwell on them until the apocalypse is going to destroy my world and makes me wonder what if?? What if I had done this?? What if I had told the world that I was sorry?? No Alex, instead of you just sitting there and picking my spot. I go out there and compete. It makes me better Alex; it makes me understand what I have to do to be at the very top of my ability and be YOUR world heavyweight champion. And all you are doing is being blinded by the fact that I had not acknowledged you….

So, what do you do?? In return of seeking my attention, you wait. Wait for the right moment to insult me, to insult those who I love and for what?? All because you want to see the same look on my face like August 4th, as if I was a deer staring into the headlights of a car that would hit it and kill it?? To be enraged over the fact that you seek the low road into an attempted confrontation on social media, while telling the world that you tell everyone to their faces that he owns them??

You see Alex, I have a thick skin, I can take the verbal abuse that you dish out to me. It comes to no surprise to me that you seek the attention that someone that acts like a victim desperately desires. Because let’s be honest, whereas Alicia and Austin obtained success in their fields…, you just decided to stick around…  hand them something to drink and wait your time before you finally could step out and be in the center of attention. The attention a victim of your own imagination seeks and desires. No Alex, I do not need to investigate you to see who you truly are… I learn the old-fashioned way… either I am right, or I am wrong. I learned so much more from our first and only confrontation to date, that I realize that you do not even deserve to be on the list of names that you mentioned. And for what?? Just because you fought and lost to Fenris?? That it would make you acceptable in comparison to the rest of this organization?? I guess forgetting about Griffin Hawkins and offering him a cupcake would lower his possible threat to your own ego isn’t it??

I know you were expecting a man that would be enraged, a man that would just tell the world that you need to shut the fuck up about disrespecting my wife huh Alex?? About showing disrespect to my “nephew” Ty by stating that you would beat him at High Stakes?? That I would call out to the world that I would defend the honor of my wife and family and have snot run out of every possible opening of my face in pure and unadulterated anguish??? Oh no Alex, for now I can simply remain calm until Climax Control. The very moment where I shall let my actions do the talking for me.

He sighs as he closes his eyes and shakes his head.

Senor Vinnie: Haven’t you learned from my match with Austin?? Of course, you haven’t. Because I am sure that you are stuck in the mindset that I am not consistent… And yet I beat the one that I could not beat… I am the fluke champion; I am the embarrassment of the entire company. And here is our savior, our hero in his shiny armor to save us from what his friend could not do. The man that had no killer instinct, the man that is too generous and too kind of applauding someone for a job well done.

What is next for you to say Alex?? Will you give the same treatment to Alicia when she would lose her title belt too?? What would you say to yourself when somehow, I would be able to beat you and hold on to my belt?? That it was because the cactus wasn’t there? Or the simple fact that you had expected Austin to have your back?? Or merely because the referee had a different opinion on how the rules in wrestling should be handled?? You see Alex, I do not seek your respect, I do not seek the pat on the shoulder just because you feel the need to after I beat you. I am here to earn the respect that I have lost by those who I consider real champions. not some crying little bitch behind social media seeking attention. It’s quite amusing to see a man that had it all mapped out, just waiting in the shadows of his fellow wolf friends. Applauding all of their successes, while deep down inside he knew he had the key to all of their failures… because he is selfish, he is a man that plays upon the weaknesses upon others. And it all makes me wonder Senor Alex, in a profession like this…, who can afford to wait for another to fail so that he can take over?? When you almost biblicize a prophecy of past champions. As if they have paved the way for your arrival to emerge as if you are some sort of savior. How ironic that stupidity is a close call to see the truth as long as you wish to believe it no?? You are the man that I once was Alex, you are the man that I try no longer to be. Take every single step into greatness, going over the bodies of others. Not caring of the misfortunes of those who are close to you, let alone those who you despise

And yet your prophecy is now at hand my friend, because like I have told the world so many times that nobody could beat me… I got beat. Like so many times that I have uttered the words that I would BEAT Fenris…, I did not. And you speak of you want to face him once more, but words are easily spoken my friend. Try to salvage your luck once more indeed and truly inside that ring…. Because what you did once…, I have done several times.

He snaps in his fingers as his intensity in his eyes is growing with confidence.

Senor Vinnie: I have come THIS CLOSE on several occasions. I have garnered the words of Fenris the first time that he underestimated me. That he did not saw the will and determination to go on as he had not expected a man of my stature to go that far…. Just like I have heard from Austin, but I know to pry those words from your lips that I have to go deeper than I have ever done before. Not just solely because I want to keep my championship belt at bay, oh no Alex…., I want to hear the dismay coming from your mouth when I have locked in the same submission hold that I had used to take down not just the body of Austin James Mercer, but also the will to compete any further than he had to.

You see Alex, that’s the difference between them and me…, that will be the difference between YOU and me. The will to go that extra distance and not caring about my own wellbeing, just to get the job done. And when I fail…, at least I have known that I had not hid in the shadows, hoping for an opportunity that eventually comes knocking upon each and every one out there. I’m not the one that waits until it is my time, I grab that opportunity and do not let go until it is mine. And whether you have to disrespect my wife or my family or friends…, that is merely blowing smoke up your ass where my boot is supposed to be. You see Alex, I realized at the moment that Austin beat Fenris and become the world champion, that I cannot have destiny come to me…. That I cannot bet on one horse named Fenris to fulfill the destiny that I could not fulfill before… You are betting on one horse mi amigo…., but your championship horse that you can break it’s will before taming it is still out there…. And until that horse is unable to take away MY championship belt…. Then there’s nothing in this world that you can do to stop me from taking so much pleasure in kicking your ass….

He slowly gets up and grabs his championship belt, he is about to leave when he stops and turns around

Senor Vinnie: Oh, and Alex, when I beat you… and trust me, I will. Don’t worry about praising the greatness that is the Mariachi of Wrestling…. Because I’ve already arrived…. and I don’t need your stamp of approval to be the best… this belt already tells me that I am…

With that he walks off as the shot slowly fades to darkness.