Author Topic: Tag, you are it  (Read 344 times)

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
Tag, you are it
« on: November 30, 2018, 09:36:31 PM »

The Artist known as Senor Vinnie, part seven

Senor Vinnie: Crystal Bowl…., Crystal Bowl…., show me that I will have justice after all….

Senor Vinnie can be seen sitting in his hotel room, having a plastic bowl in front of him that has the label attached to it that it is fake crystal bowl. He stares at a lamp that changes color every few seconds that convinces Vinnie that he is staring at the future.

Senor Vinnie: Please Pete, I need to concentrate upon the future as that will present me the date and venue that I will reclaim the championship belt that I never lost.

Silence

Senor Vinnie rolls his eyes as he turns his attention towards the cactus that is standing next to the “plastic crystal bowl” and taps his fingers on the table.

Senor Vinnie: I know that on the record books I did not win that championship belt, but in my defense I did not tap out or get pinned. Therefor Senor Fenris did not beat me…, therefore he is an unworthy champion from High Stakes on and needs to prove his worth to me whether he is a real champion or merely the person that keeps it warm for me.

Silence

Senor Vinnie: Si I know Pete, I did not pin him so therefore he did not lose it. I know that he also didn’t submit, but I felt that his eyes slowly parted and I heard him gasp the Icelandic words that he wanted to quit. That’s why I let go off the tight grip I had on him and he managed to reverse it… I tell you, injustice is brewing over Sin City Wrestling.

Silence

Senor Vinnie looks puzzled at another apparent question from his cactus, scratching his head as he clearly had not expected the “question” being asked by Pete.

Senor Vinnie: What do you mean if I consider finding luck elsewhere besides becoming world champion???

Senor Vinnie stares back at his “crystal bowl” and is clearly clueless about the question, he frowns his eyebrows before sighing.

Senor Vinnie: Have you been staring at my crystal bowl again Pete? I told you that these bowls only show the reality and not like the Lord of the Rings that the balls shows you the future that IT wishes you to see. Mixing the reality with your fears and your desires when your heart is filled with lust or too pure of heart. No Pete, this is the real deal.

Silence

Senor Vinnie: Why you ask?? Because on the back it says that it is made in Taiwan and I’ve been told that Taiwanese have the ability to create the best crystal bowls in the modern era?/?

Silence

Senor Vinnie: Oh please!! You are living in a fairy tale world that you would actually believe that crystal bowls are only found in fairy tales?? Let me ask you something?? Did Merlin exist or not???

Silence

Senor Vinnie lifts his hands up high in the air in utter disbelief as we all can imagine the answer of Cactus Pete.

Senor Vinnie: Of course he existed!! The knights of the round table existed, kings had their wizards or witches and I have learned all of this while watching the documentary that is airing on Netflix these days.

Silence

Senor Vinnie: What do you mean Robin Hood, men in tights isn’t a documentary but a comedy??? You are only saying that because to this very day you still don’t believe that the princess didn’t wore a chastity belt to protect her virginity?? As of a fact I know that Little John could not swim!! And even though that the water wasn’t as deadly as it may have looked on camera!! I for a fact know that these little streams are packing a mighty punch that drags you through the mud and before you know it…. well you get the drift don’t you???

Silence

Senor Vinnie: Well back in those days there were sharks swimming around these streams! Now I know that they weren’t the size of the Great White or something, but those were the edge of being a delicacy on either end of the food chain. Because it was eat or be eaten, a struggle of supremacy that eventually was won by the knights of the round table did you know that the notion of Britannia Rules the waves came from that very same ideal?? Because they had to get bare footed in that dangerous stream and had to use their swords to plow through the filthy waters of England!!!

Silence.

Senor Vinnie: Why you ask? WHY???? Because you did not want to have your very expensive, mostly one of a kind armor rust from the water that created their poor teeth, their lack of hygiene and well…. Their uhm… pure white skin. You should think that they need to get more into the sun from the moment that the rain had stopped. But back to the knights

Silence

Senor Vinnie: Why??? It’s a crucial subject that I have to mention that wasn’t documented in that Robin Hood, Men in Tights production was that these knights were the reason why they have said for many years that they ruled the waves.

Senor Vinnie leans back into his chair, smiling at the cactus as he assumed that he knows something that makes him look very intelligent. Until the mood on his face changes into an astonishing one before turning downright pissed off.

Senor Vinnie: (screaming) WHAT DO YOU MEAN I AM MAKING THIS UP???!!! Do I look like someone that could come up with lies to…..

Silence

Senor Vinnie: (screaming) WHAT???!! YES???!!! Why you little….,

Senor Vinnie reaches out and wants to grab the cactus in complete anger, forgetting through the surge of rage that it is a cactus and those are very pointy

Senor Vinnie: OUCH!!!!

Quickly pulling back his hands as he is desperately trying to pull out the spines that got stuck into his hands and fingers. But every time that he tries to reach out for one, he pushes another one deeper into his skin that is attached to the fingers that are reaching out to the other hand.

Senor Vinnie: ARRGGHH!!!!!

He looks around the room that he is in with desperation on his face, he cannot reach out for anything as it will cause him more pain than what he is already experiencing right now. He suddenly notices his phone on the table and suddenly he has an idea.

Senor Vinnie: I got an epiph… epoph… epaph….. aarrgghh!!! What’s that word again for a sudden idea!!!

Silence

Senor Vinnie rolls his eyes as his cactus knows something, places his hands on the table as he screams out once more. Clearly he had forgotten about the spines at that moment and it cost him dearly.

Senor Vinnie: Arrrgh!!!!

He quickly tries to use his phone, but realizes that he cannot grab it. This causes him to look around the room, but besides his cactus there’s nobody there that could operate the pone for him. He turns his attention to Pete the cactus, almost out of desperation wants to ask it something. but in the end he remembers that there’s no way in hell that Pete could operate his own pone. He then suddenly leans down and presses his nose on the bottom part of the phone as this causes the screen to light up. He lifts his head up and believes he has the answer to this problem

Senor Vinnie: Ha!! You didn’t thought I would have remembered the face recognition mode on my phone. I……

He blinks his eyes as he “hears” Pete talk to him.

Senor Vinnie: What do you mean that you don’t have that option on my Iphone 4!!!! Everyone has it, everyone talks about it!! I am sure that I got that update somewhere and somehow. I…..

Silence

Senor Vinnie: Well…, well…., you have pointy ears!!!!

He extends his tongue towards the cactus before turning his attention back to the phone. He once again presses his nose on the bottom button and the screen lights up again. He then tries to swipe up the picture of his cactus and him and wants to look at the phone for face recognition. But of course Pete was right, that mode isn’t active until many later versions of the Iphone as he is getting annoyed by this.

Senor Vinnie: Just because you never have seen me use that face recognition, does not mean that it isn’t on it!!!! You are just as helpful as a sack of potatoes!! You know that it is there, but when you slice them into French fries then you know that they will make you feel good in the beginning…, only to replace that feeling with a blown up feeling in your gut!!! You could have at least tried to motivate me to think of something new!! I mean seriously, how must I call my nephew Pepé and ask him for his help??? I can stay like this forever!! I would starve, I would be unable to enjoy the pleasantries of drinking a fine wine!! And I sure as hell wouldn’t being able to face off against my amigo… Senor West… and his tag team partner Senor Fenris

He spits on the ground after mentioning that name. clearly still not happy over what has happened as he is geared up to get some sort of revenge upon him.

Senor Vinnie: I wanted to call Pepé, because his tiny fingers are just perfect to pull out all the dangerous spines that is seriously threatening my existence and my career.

Silence

Senor Vinnie: I don’t care if he is asleep or not!! You cannot keep me hanging like this!!! I am going to call right now!!!

He presses his nose back to the bottom button on his Iphne and we can hear the voice of Siri emerge

Siri: How may I help you today???

Senor Vinnie: Call Pepe

The phone reacts as we see it write down that it is calling Pepé, the phone rings for a few times before suddenly we hear a connection happening on the other side of the line.

Pepé: Hello??

Senor Vinnie looks annoyed, hearing Pepés face so clearly makes him wonder….

Senor Vinnie: PEPÉ!!! Why aren’t you asleep?? Do you know how late it is???

We can hear a moan on the other side of the line as Pepé has clearly just woken up from his sleep because of the sound of his phone had made that caused him to wake up.

Pepe: (moans) Do you not know how late it is uncle Vinnie???

Senor Vinnie: That’s not the essence of my phone call. I need you right here, right now. I am in pain Pepé!! REAL PAIN YOU KNOW!!

Pepé: (moans again)

Pepé: Uncle Vinnie, even if I knew what is going on. Don’t you think my mother wouldn’t allow me to go outside in the middle of the night???

Senor Vinnie: Why you….

The phone line gets disconnected right after we heard Senor Vinnie’s screaming at her son to keep the noise down as she is trying to sleep. This causes Senor Vinnie to get irate over the fact that his nephew just hung up on him. He is fuming from the mouth when he tries to bash his face into the phone, but halfway the move of anger he stops. Realizing that if he would continue doing that, that he would either break his nose or break his phone. He looks around as he stops staring to his cactus.

Silence

Senor Vinnie: You are actually telling me that you carry tweezers with you everywhere I take you with me?? Why haven’t you told me this sooner?? And how in the hell are you going to hold that thing to pull out these spines???

He just finished saying these words and the thought of him not believing what has been “said” to him crosses his mind and sighs, knowing that there’s no other alternative but to accept his ofer.

Senor Vinnie’s championship state of address part one.

Senor Vinnie: Dear senor Ty, as one amigo to another I want to applaud you for finally obtaining a championship belt that you deserve to have. The mere fact that I can honestly say that I have been a part of your growth as a man and as a wrestler is obviously isn’t a lie…. I mean look at me???

The camera zooms out as they take his entire physique in shot before moving the shot back to the face of Senor Vinnie.

Senor Vinnie: Does that mean as amigo’s that we have to agree upon everything that we were made to agree upon?? Of course not, but that’s okay. I guess having a life that is yours would make me want to think either way to say things that come from the heart of perhaps the feeling of being challenged by others that think they are better than you?? Of course not…., because I am honest to amigo’s. Something that is part of being a humble and honest man… just like me.

Senor Vinnie repeats those words in a whisper as he has for some reason a look of doubt whether these words hold any truth or not before chuckling and waving his hand towards the camera to just simply forget it.

Senor Vinnie: Now I understand that I can be somehow and somewhat confusing to many out there… And why is that?? The shear good looks?? The subtle voice that drowns people into mush when I open the octaves of my ability to reach your hearts?? Or is it merely that am a wrestling version of an M&M?? Whereas they will not melt in your hand, yet they will drown in misery when they enter your mouth and give you the sensations that you were seeking for quite some time. But I guess a human is easily satisfied isn’t it??

Satisfied, how can someone be satisfied I hear many out there ask themselves. How is it that a man like Fenris and Ty West win championship belts or keep them. While others work even more than that and do not reach any goal in their entire lives??? And where did you stand my amigo?? Where were you with your mindset prior to that championship title victory. A feat that I applaud you, knowing full well that you had worked the better part of how many years now?? And I do not mean to disrespect you oh El Campione?? Because who am I to say that you are doing it all wrong when you have that championship belt draped across your shoulder or around your waist?? Does that give me the right to criticize as much as you have opened up your mouth and let the first of many to soon to follow excuses of how things have changed for you and how much you enjoy keeping it around your waist?? But the question my amigo…, is this the reality that should have been???

But don’t worry Senor Ty, I have not forgotten how I climbed the steps to the end of the line whereas you were deflowered from your hopes and dreams of facing the man that has beaten you twice in so many matches. A man that has gone way out of the line to keep you closer than a mere and sheer potential enemy. But that’s not how the saying goes isn’t it?? The obvious line of defense that drinking buddies and other parts of liquids that are being shared with each other is a disastrous thing to happen. Something that underestimating almost costed our beloved champion his championship belt. And that makes you wonder doesn’t it?? A man that…, dare for me to say a naughty word to make my point come across… became a male gigolo as he was searching for the biggest thrill of his life. A man that almost begged for the entire Sin City Wrestling organization to forget the fact that you lost to me and have you battle him. I guess friction between two has got it’s ups and downs isn’t it??? it’s quite simplistic if you ask me my dear friend. Soon he is going to be searching another safe haven that he wishes to test his ability against an unexpected twist of events.

But how? But why? But when did the transformation of him just running on low instinct itself has gotten inside your mind whether you are still the one that he wants?? To be his opponent, to be the one that eclipse everything that none men so far has been unable to reach. And yet, I wonder how things would have been for you when you had not won that championship belt and I did.??? And who was there to pick up the slacks when you had no clue on whether you had to stop or continue the career that you have right now?? Oh I am sure that drinking some fine alcoholic beverages helps to drown the ability to create a conclusion to the statement that holds everything that matters.

The one statement that you are not better than me my friend. A statement that I live for every single day of my short SCW championship career. A career that has not flown over with championship belts from this place. And yet I wake up knowing, waking up that no matter what the world says that I am better my friend. And if you want, we could make a simple and yet revealing statement that would just merely wipe off everything underneath the rug and accept fate.

Fate Senor Ty, fate that I did indeed beat a man that wanted to become number one contender. A man that indeed had desire and his thirst for success forced him to do things that he would not quickly do against someone that I care about my friend. But haven’t you learned that friendships and being sensitive holds you down?? That will put you to a point where you question your decisions and struggle to choose between emotions or your desire to be the very best. Perhaps that is the reason why you are walking around with the Roulette championship belt, a title that makes you the very best of something… but ask yourself this question my friend?? Is that championship belt your barrier of what you can reach with your ability to fight?? Because tell me my friend, who in that match was truly an opposition that you would have had sleepless nights for? Who in that match with so many men would have troubled you?? And if I could look deep inside your heart, I would already know that the answer would be Ben Jordan.

But that’s the problem Senor, you look too much to the ones that stands in front of you. But the one person that you should base your entire hope of winning anything is you Senor. You are your biggest friend or your worst enemy. And we all have seen it how you have hated yourself after another loss, how much you hated being the laughing stock of every other champion that beat you… or should I say that’s what your imagination told you??? No Senor, I saw the talent that you possessed and still do to this very day. I see a man whose ability to perform goes hand in hand with that what his believes tell your muscles to do. Whether to tense up or whether that you know when the moment comes to strike someone with urgency and vengeance. Words that sounds cool and impressive for mindless little boys that use all their money to watch us compete and hopefully one day become remotely or just as good as those who they worship.

Did you ever worship anyone Ty?? Did you had a favorite wrestler when growing up?? Or did you always believe in yourself and never needed that sentimental nod of following in the footsteps of many other greats that came before you. And yet I wonder Ty, does that championship belt make you better than me?? Does it?? does it make you believe that you have entered the first page of the long awaited second chapter in your biography called Ty West, what he could have been and what he has become.

His look has changed to a very serious look on his face and burning fire in his eyes.

Senor Vinnie: I am sorry if I have to rattle you up champ whether I cause to hit you where it is very personal. Then I ask you for forgiveness for what I do here, the trash talk that never stops, the confidence that oozes from me as I know eventually I will be right to the words that I have said all along. I will be the one that beats Fenris for that championship belt Ty, what were his words again?? Oh yeah, didn’t his opinion of me  was that he would breeze past me like I wasn’t even there?? That he thought that you put him through the worst fight of his career and had to adjust??? Adjusting his opinion about you and me…, how interesting isn’t it?? and the fact that you ask me where my gold belt is?? Well you have to just simply look over your shoulder and there it is my friend. Because besides the theatrics, besides the fact that I do not look like the worst nightmare that a wrestler could ever come up against. I still live that moniker every single day and you know why???

Silence

Senor Vinnie: AWww come on Pete!!! You promised that you would give me these final words to get my point across!! You are such a hypocrite!! Always telling me that I should always stay out of your life and not interfere with yours. But oh no, you seemingly have other ideas when it comes down to the other side aound.

Silence

Oh you were just merely react to my words as my manager?? So you think just because you come to ringside with me and have ringside view of when I decimate another opponent?? Something that I am entitled to apologize to Senor Ty once more… realizing that it wasn’t a nice thing to do in a match with the opportunity to fight for the biggest price of them all. The world heavyweight champion, that one title that drove you nuts Ty, you may not even remember or wish to accept the fact that I did not wanted to wait as long as you did before finally reaching the gold… not even the type of gold that you wanted. Oh no, you wanted to be on the top of the world, the one thing that truly matters isn’t it? But I will applaud you Ty? I applaud you for reaching the Roulette title and wait your turn to come that you could finally challenge for that championship belt once more. The question you have to ask yourself over and over again for the remainder of time until we will have to face of against each other. And who knows, I will even bring the championship belt that puts each and every one of your miserable fools to shame when it comes down to belitteling me and taunt my lack of success. Check again Ty, unlike you my friend… it wasn’t’like your first opportunity for the world title didn’t came after winning three matches since my debut. I was three and zero Ty, I was already fighting for the gold in match number four. Something that nobody will even come closer to until I do it again and beat him for the belt. Beating him by pinning him or making him submit. But who knows, who knows if I just go desperate and do not seek the right answers with he right questions. Who knows, who knows I may just go for the desperation move and secure the victory. Weirder things has happened haven’t they ???

He grins as he extends his arms as if he wants to give Ty West a huge hug and slowly drops his arms down now

Senor Vinnie: But don’t worry Ty, after the smoke has settled and you realize once again how wonderful I truly am.. we will hug each other in the middle of the ring. Where we agree to drink some tequila and eat some burrito’s before we accept and agree upon the fact that I had to do what I have done. You were just in the way my amigo…, you were just in the way…

We are at the pool of the luxurious hotel room of Senor Vinnie, he is resting in the cold water of the pool. His arms are waving along with the movement of the water as he is sporting a very expensive pair of sunglasses. There’s a glass of orange juice on the edge o the pool next to him and his cactus on the other side. He is enjoying the music of a local mariachi band that he had hired to make him feel as if he is back home in Tijuana, Mexico.

Guantanamera, guajira guantanamera
Guantanamera, guajira guantanamera

The tones of the three men that are all singing together is as clear as night, but still to the fast superior hearing of Senor Vinnie he can hear some errors. These errors makes him cringe when he hears them sing and decides to lift his head up from the pool. The water splashes from his hair back into the pool as he turns around and coughs loudly.

Mariachi singer number one: Si Senor Vinnie??? Is there anything that we could do for you Senor???

Senor Vinnie sighs, he slowly lifts his sunglasses from his face and stares at the three men. All dressed in traditional Mariachi outfits and all of them have guitars in hands. He takes a sip from his orange juice before turning his gaze at the three men, who are curious what the man that self proclaimingly tells the world that he is the most famous Mariachi singer ever. A pressure point for these three to live up to anything that they could think off is near to his expectations of a perfect performance.

Senor Vinnie: What can I say Manuel??? Your name is Manuel isn’t it??

Mariachi singer number one: Senor, my name is Je….

But he is cut off by Senor Vinnie who isn’t listening to what the man had to say.

Senor Vinnie: Look Manuel, when I asked around in this shithole for the best Mariachi band in this town. I was expecting people that could keep rhythm, who could sing as close as if hearing angels singing towards their creator. But all I get is three guys that peed themselves while performing in front of Dr. Phill inside a bingo hall. I could not say that I am actually anywhere near impressed by the performance… well I should say the lack off that you three are performing for me. I need my beauty sleep you know, it is not like you go through the painful experiences that I have gone through. You know, mental anguish, physical and psychological pain over the fact that these arms were treated with a pain that you would have collapsed and went into coma. But no, I survived that!! I have the body that can take whatever that is dished out and come back for more. Too bad that these arms of magical powers have been scarred for life.., just look at these arms Manuel.

Mariachi singer one: It’s Jesús Senor Vi….

Senor Vinnie: Obviously you just are in awe of greatness that you have forgotten that I endure so much pain right now that I get a headache coming. I should just put on these sunglasses and give you another opportunity to impress me. But at least do something that is worth the singing. What about…… Me olvidé de vivir?? Another classic from Julio Iglesias. Even though I never understood his popularity, an average Joe that could at least sing somewhat. But I guess he never got out of his career what wasn’t there to begin with. That besides the women falling for his fake suntan skin color. I mean seriously??? He is as fake as the ability that you amigo’s are proclaiming to have. Are you sure that you are as talented that your agent has attempted to convince me off??

Mariachi singer numbe one: Si Senor Vinnie.

The three start to play once more, Senor Vinnie wants to protest once more after hearing the first tone that they were playing. But has decided not to, not wanting to create a scene where complaints could be piled up if he would have been taped by a youtube vlogger to hype up his or her vlogging show.

Me olvidé de vivir
Me olvidé de vivir
Me olvidé de vivir
Me olvidé de vivir

The chorus causes him to put his hands to his ears as if to say that it is killing him and the sound is just as dreaded as it was a few moments before that. This time Senor Vinnie sits up out of the pool and reveals to have a rather large Bermuda Swimming trunks that ha the logo of SV written on the back.

Senor Vinnie: You see that camera crew?? That’s right. They are finally here just like it’s another breath of fresh air. No I am not talking about the three men that aren’t even worth being named Mariachi. Let alone being in the same vicinity that I am in. They are just like un grateful pieces of shit that just by coincidence could play the guitar that needs to be stuffed with caffeine.

Senor Vinnie stares at the three men, who continue to play and sing while the first mariachi singer pays good attention to every single move from the losing wrestler in High Stakes main event. He growls just at the mere thought of that match that almost drives him wild and make him forget about his temper. Only to shake his head and grins.

Senor Vinnie: That was a good thing that you were around Pete, I mean I still cannot fully grasp the thought that you were able to get all of these spines out of my arms Pete. Even though I will probably be forced to carry blouses with long sleeves to hide the shameful objects of YOUR objective attack towards me.

Silence

Senor Vinnie: Si Pete, you attacked me. You can tell that you were either provoked or that you were just defending yourself and in shock you shot out more spines than I have ever had the appreciation that I deserve from you. But just because I am a man that has a heart of gold, I will forgive you for that.
Silence

No Cactus Pete, you are not going to talk yourself out of this Senor. Even though I have forgiven you this time, I shall never forget Pete. You think just because you pulled out these spines in an almost magical fashion it does not hide the fact that with every movement that I make… that I feel the pain of once having a perfect skin amongst my arms.

Silence.

Senor Vinnie: You never told me that I had to use coconut oil after you took out everything out of my arms. Why didn’t you do that if you know so much???

Silence

Oh sure, of course. You have the ability to pull out the sharpest of sharp out of my arms. And yet you are telling me that you do not pack any coconut oil??

Silence:

Senor Vinnie: What do you mean it was not a part of the contract that I had signed with this company?? Did you alter the details after I had signed Pete???

Silence

We see the second of three Mariachi singers look at the first one and places the guitar next to him instead of carrying it all the time around it’s neck.

Mariachi Singer number two: Why is he talking to that cactus Jesús???

The first one lifts his arms up in disbelief before wiping some sweat from his brow and turns his gaze the second mariachi singer.

Mariachi singer number one: I don’t know Manuel, but he pays good man. So I just play along. Now let us play once more.

The second mariachi singer grabs quickly his guitar and the three of them start to play Bambolejo from the Gypsy Kings. They are playing while Senor Vinnie is still in a heated discussion with mostly himself and also his cactus.

Senor Vinnie: You need to understand that I expected more from you!! Especially going all of this length to make sure that Senor Fenris gets a surprise at this coming Climax Control. And this is how you repay me???

Mariachi singers: Bamboleo bambolea
Porque mi vida yo la prefiero vivir así
Bamboleo bambolea
Porque mi vida yo la prefiero vivir así

Senor Vinnie: Arrghh!!! If Julio wasn’t as bad, now they suddenly bring out the Gypsy Kings?? For what??? It’s not like they have mounted to anything special. They are just merely a nice playing band create catchy songs. And even THAT!! Isn’t happening anytime soon!! I should just throw them out and pay them for the lack of it. when I was five I sang better than these three combined!! Where’s the melody?? Where’s that cohesiveness that is necessary to bring out a mediocre song to the greatness that I stand for???

Silence

Senor Vinnie wants to say something but decides not to. shaking his head no and grins evil.

Senor Vinnie: Now that seems not to be much of a realistic idea Pete. To have me give them singing lessons?? Educating of my fast experience that I have gathered over a fortnight?? And you want me to teach those lesser beings a lesson of being the greatest Mariachi ever?? Soon you are going to tell me that you want them to become better???? Even if I wanted to, they don’t have the finesse that is needed to be an average singer compared to mine. And that even would have to be accepted by them as a major compliment no???

He does not await the “answer” from is cactus as he grabs the towel that is around the outside the pool and dries himself off. He grabs the bell from his table and rings it, causing the butler to walk out to meet him and bends down.

Waiter: Anything else sir???
Senor Vinnie: Do you have some coconut oil Pablo?? I need to save whatever is left of my arms that can be saved by the sheer touch of the magical coconut oil… that is at least when I want to believe my cactus Pete.

Senor Vinnie’s genuine look on his face surprises the waiter and then wonders whether he has gotten an idiot that he needs to bring him anything else

Waiter: Certainly sir, would you like me to take the cactus with me sir??

Senor Vinnie looks at the waiter before nodding his head in approval.

Senor Vinnie: When I have cleared my skin and soothed my flesh, I will take you for a swim

Silence: That’s okay Pete, I will make sure that there will be enough devices for you to float in the after while holding them with your spines

The two “bicker on as the shot slowly fades

Senor Vinnie’s championship state of address part two

Senor Vinnie: And then we have Fenris, the man that knocked me out and retained the championship belt…, the one man that got away with that what I wanted. A man that has a victory in the record books and that’s all what matters isn’t it?? A man that has the ability to force you to tap out to his submission arsenal. And yet, even though he had hoped for, he had wished for….. he had to reside to a third option. Of knocking me out to the point where I could not continue.

Interesting concept isn’t it?? To have a man out there that claims that he wishes to make everyone either tap out or get pinned. But those are just merely brave words of a man oozing of confidence in his own fighting ability that he would never have to resort to tactics like that. Good for you Fenris, you have found a way to lie to yourself about over you very own YOU. We should just allow balloons to fall down from the ceiling and confetti to spray in everyone’s hair and clothing before wall going to do a normal fight. But does this mean that I do not consider you as a great champion Fenris? Oh of course I do my amigo’s pest fly. Because even if your victory stands as an official one,  even if your knockout blow is an official result that congratulates you with a victory. I know deep down inside you are just excited over the fact that you got away. And you said it yourself…, I was the toughest opponent that you had and that’s what you like… that’s what you want. That one test that will open your eyes and realize that next time you are clinically removed from that what is mine.

It’s funny how we also need to mention the fact that I have a tag team partner. Somehting that I never asked for, something that I roll my eyes for as it is another man that was in the goldrush tournament and failed. Another man that wants world title gold… my gold, my championship opportunity that just comes down once in a lifetime. And when you are this pissed over the fact that you did not do what you originally told the world what you would do to beat me… then how can you be so proud of yourself?? It’s the entire wih any means necessary isn’t it??

But it’s all good Fenris, I do not hold a grudge. Oh no, I don’t… Pete does though, but he has got nothing to say about what I think of you and what I will do to you next time that we will come in contact with. Ergo, Monday night’s Climax Control has become even more interesting. Two men that are truly fighting over the fact who is the best… and two men that hold dear to their MMA roots that it just sickens me to think… to thin that a lucky blow got me. But that’s okay Fenris, that’s okay. The world is already filled with lies and deceit. The world is already filled with the lies of overweighed and non-intelligent low lives that sit around on their fat asses and enjoy the fact that I had been screwed out of something that I want to hold dear to my heart. Even more than you ever will do my friend. Because it’s the only thing that I live for and it makes me want it even more to know the fact that I have concluded that your victory was the same plastic object that did the job that I did to my true Amigo Ty West. The only difference is that I apparently am not allowed to get away with it even when it was a no disqualification match.

How do they say that about these things?? Oh yes, nothing more than a good old fashioned hypocritical lie to keep your conscience morally obliged to believe your own lies and make it all the truth that you can handle. But these are merely words isn’t it Fenris? Words are easily forgotten of misunderstood. Just as long as the human brain allows altercations of what the eyes seeand what the ears hear. Oh no Fenris, I am not going to wait until the official announcement will come and the one that everyone seems to want to hear…. I will take that opportunity, I will take every short cut that is allowed for great (coughs) champions alike. And who knows, maybe… just maybe… it will be the one night where justice will prevail and everything will be back to normal.

And normal it shall become, normal it has to be wherever destiny has that opportunity to change the mindset that is reality. The reality that what I tell you that will happen, shall happen. The reality that when I tell you that your championship is mine…., that it will be around my waist until the world has enough of hoping of hoping that this one day will come very soon.

He closes his eyes and grins, breathing heavily for a few moments before he continues to talk once more.

Senor Vinnie: I know I shouldn’t talk too much in riddles now should I??? and yet here we are, tied up in a lovefest of words and accuasations and finally hugging it out as if never actually happened. Because you see Fenris, you better hope that within now and our next confrontation for that championship belt… you better knock me out and win. Because that’s going to be the only opportunity that you will get of eve beating me and holding onto that championship belt. But that’s not something that needs to be worried about. It’s these hands that you need to be worried about as I am on a mission to feast upon your misunderstanding of what truly is going to happen to you and to that championship belt in the future. But now? Now it is only a warning sign that needs to be shot. A warning sign where I will look over my shoulder and see Jake Raab do what he has to do. And who knows, in the end when it’s all settled… I will carry that notion into our next match after this one. Until that moment comes… I will take what I can right now… and that is your unbeaten streak into the next chapter of never to trust a clown…. Just don’t start to cry when it is all over, I may just knock you down and let the world see you cry… until then boys… until then….