Author Topic: The Night Senor Vinnie killed Halloween  (Read 261 times)

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
The Night Senor Vinnie killed Halloween
« on: October 26, 2018, 05:45:13 PM »
 The artist known as Senor Vinnie, part three,

Tijuana, Mexico
The night that Senor Vinnie killed Halloween

We are in the mansion of Senor Vinnie, it’s in the evening and we see Senor Vinnie sitting at a table and there are some carved out pumpkins on the table. The shot slowly widens and we see a young lady carving out the pumpkins while Senor Vinnie is drinking a glass of tequila while observating what the young lady is doing.

Senor Vinnie: That’s right, make this pumpkin look like a penguin.

The young girl looks up and places the knife down upon the table before  starting to talk.

Girl: Why a penguin Senor Vinnie?? Shouldn’t it be a creepy face like everyone else is doing for Halloween???

Senor Vinnie rolls his eyes before placing the glass on the table, he lets out a rather loud burp without any shame and leans back against his chair while tapping his fingers upon the table. This causes the girl to get nervous

Girl: Uhm…, Senor Vinnie??

He cocks his head sideways, trying to get a better view at the girl before suddenly blinking his eyes as if he just came out of a trance.

Senor Vinnie: OH I’m sorry, you were saying something??

Girl: Err.., I was just wondering why….

Senor Vinnie raises his head as he is clearly messing with the girl and faked her into making her belief that he wasn’t paying attention.

Senor Vinnie: Seriously? You want to know why I asked you to make me a penguin? As if I would use a stupid bird like that for a Halloween party?? No, I was wondering whether you were stupid enough to do such a thing like that and I guess I was right.

Girl: HEY!!!

Senor Vinnie: Don’t Hey me!! It’s very impolite to hey the greatest person that has ever come out of Tijuana, Mexico since…. Well… uhm…. You know like EVER!! So I can do whatever I want and if I want you to carve out a penguin, then carve out a freaking penguin!!!

Girl: But….,

Senor Vinnie slaps his hand across the table, clearly upset that the girl is still trying to reason with him. He immediately takes a final sip from his glass of tequila, before throwing it against the wall behind him while not taking his eyes off the girl.

Senor Vinnie: I know what you are doing!!!

The girl’s eyes widen like crazy, not knowing what he is talking about.

Girl: You do??

Senor Vinnie: Si Senorita, I know what you are doing little girl. You are trying to confuse me, making me believe that it is Halloween very soon while it will be all Holy Penguin day.

The girl is trying to keep a straight face, not believing what the Mariachi singer/wrestler is telling her.

Girl: Holy…. Penguin… day???

Senor Vinnie: Is there an echo in this room??? That’s what I just said now didn’t I???

He taps his fingers and waits for the girl to say something, but when she attempts to it is Senor Vinnie that cuts her off while walking towards a book case where he picks out a rather seemingly old book. He opens it and goes through the pages before finding what he was looking for.

Senor Vinnie: Ah yes, Holy Penguin Day. The one celebration that comes at least once every year on October 31st

Senor Vinnie waves her off as he is pacing around the room while continuing to read from the pages of the book about this rather unfamiliar celebration.

Senor Vinnie: As I said,k that they celebrate once a year on October 31st. it’s a celebration where the ancient spirit of every Pigeon is celebrated on this day as they have lived a full life while eating fish and siming around. A humble creature that the people of Tijuana have told their children that they could go and walk past doors where there’s a burning pumpkin with the face o a penguin and celebrate this holiday by asking for candy from the inhabitants o this town.

Girl: Uhm…,

Senor Vinnie: Grown ups are talking now, so I would rather suggest you keep your mouth shut okay? I am busy and it is not nice to interrupt adults when they are trying to teach you something.

Girl: But Senor Vinnieeee???

She looks at Senor Vinnie, with an almost pleading face. But he has already turned around and continues to read from the book.

Senor Vinnie: As I was saying, upon this day they go from door to door, collect candy as they will call this Trick or Treat. People hand out candy and other nice things to fill their bellies and have them overcome the fear of the boogey man or another dark entity that stories are usually being told about evil men Well not with this penguin being carved out!! Because they will keep the old spirit of the evil pingüino.

Girl: Oh please!! That’s Halloween you are describing!!!

Senor Vinnie turns around and stares at her.

Senor Vinnie: No I am not, does Halloween have an evil penguin???

Girl: No, but….,

Senor Vinnie: Thought so!! How can something be something completely different, when they don’t even have a penguin??? Well???

Girl: No, but….,

Senor Vinnie: Then it’s not Halloween!! Besides there are plenty of movies about a killing monster on that day that they have forgotten about the true monster!! The penguin that puts on his mask and stabs anyone in the back that wants to claim his home!! It starts off with his little sister, something his penguin parents never asked him if he liked to have another sibling.

Girl: What??

Senor Vinnie: I guess you never were an only child huh?? I mean seriously, this penguin was tormented with the fact that this little sister of his would get all the attention that he never got!! Now I know in OUR human society a penguin cannot kill another penguin

Girl: Are you quoting from one of the original Planet of the Apes movies?? Only reversing it to a penguin??

Senor Vinnie: Don’t be ridiculous!! Another ape would be too vicious to kill another ape, they do it all the time!! And besides, let me remind you that Charlton Heston was a big penguin fan also. But back to the subject of the matter that is at hand, because we are drifting off away from what is truly important.

Girl: You mean there’s an actual point to this all???

Senor Vinnie slaps his face and sighs, shaking his head and starts to whisper to himself.

Senor Vinnie: Aii caramba, she has got the talent of a loco mamasita.

Girl : I heard that!!!
Senor Vinnie: The Penguin was molded to be a dangerous creature and the reason why is because he never had a Cactus that would make him happy.

The girl looks in total awe towards Senor Vinnie after hearing the word cactus.

Girl: But Senor Vinnie, a penguin lives on the Southern Hemisphere.

Senor Vinnie: That is true.

Girl: And a cactus cannot live there because of the freezing cold!!

Senor Vinnie nods his head and taps on his forehead as if to say that he has thought of that.

Senor Vinnie: Just imagine if they were? No slasher horror movies, no kids dressed as Dracula or a Teletubbie. Jamie Lee Curtis wouldn’t have had a movie career and I we wouldn’t be talking about an animal that stumbles around on its feet as if it is freaking Happy Feet!!!

He is breathing heavily, grabbing the top of his hair with both hands. We can see his eyes bulge out in panic as he has clearly lost himself without even noticing it.

Senor Vinnie: Was I really talking about a penguin??? A penguin and a holiday resembling things from Halloween???

Girl: You were Senor Vinnie.

The girl is smiling, believing that she must have finally broke through the barrier that was ahead of Senor Vinnie about his ridiculous assumption

Senor Vinnie: AWESOME!!!

Girl: But…, what???

She wasn’t prepared for this one as she assumed that he has gotten to his normal mental state, but clearly this isn’t the case.

Senor Vinnie: I think I already got an idea for a movie, I will call it Madagascar, of where some animals from a New York Zoo want to escape and go to their mother land Madagascar. Obviously this will be an animated movie, because in this movie it will contain talk and this is something that the fellow that I have in mind can’t do upon his own.

Senor Vinnie: I already got the perfect actor to do the voice of the Penguinpigeon and I call him Kowalksi.

Girl: Let me guess, Chris Miller???

Senor Vinnie looks stunned when he hears the name of the actor that he actually was thinking about.

Senor Vinnie: How….,

Girl: The movie already exists, it has already some sequels as well and those penguins are one of the funniest characters I’ve ever seen.

Senor Vinnie: Who took my idea?? Is it Dreamworks???

Girl: Uhm, yeah….,

Senor Vinnie: I knew it!! I’m sure that they also have stolen my idea for a grean ocre and a donkey??

The girl slaps his face as she realizes that there is no way to get through to him and sighs

Girl: This is going to be a long evening.

Later that night

Senor Vinnie can be seen writing a letter to his lawyer to sue Dreamworks from stealing “His” idea for Madagascar, not realizing that the movie got released over a decade ago and believes he is the most original man in the whole of entire world.

Senor Vinnie: And I will sue them for a gazillion dollars, that will teach them not to mess with my artistical intellect.

He puts down his pen and rereads he letter a few more times before nodding his head and putting it in an envelope before handing it over to a servant of his. Who will take the letter and delivers it straight towards his lawyer before turning his attention towards the camera with a huge smile.

Senor Vinnie: Now I am not the type of guy that will tell you that I told you so, but I suppose I told you so. Now before everyone starts to complain that an illegal object was used to defeat Caleb Storms I have to protest. Yes, I have to protest over the fact that neither is Pete an illegal object or the fact that I used him to whack Senor Caleb in the head with.

Now I understand how you all must be feeling, but clearly Senor Adams was the only one that could have seen it clearly and reported to it with one hundred percent clear conscience that Pete…. That’s my cactus for all of you fools out there. Pete clearly jumped up from the apron, he was about to protest towards Caleb for smelling funny. You see Pete has got a very sensitive smelling organ, yes that is a nose to you gringo’s out there. But seeing that a cactus does not have a nose he must smell and breathe through a different way. Yet he smelled him, he smelled the foul stench of his sweat, his pierced body parts and the finger that got stuck inside his poopoo before going out there to the ring.

Now I am not going to apologize for the lack of foul language, but a true Senor does not participate in the non existence of you foul mouthed pitiful non ashamed lowlifes that have no morals and shame. God that is a long sentence that I just had to deliver in front of the world to see, you know I do am always open to educate you all with etiquettes of the Mariachi. Something that Senor Caleb and Senor Joaquim…., Jonathan…., Genevieve…., what was his name again???

He rubs his chin, clearly having problems remembering the name of Joshua Acquin. The man that he has faced and beat in his in ring debut in the Sin City Wrestling.

Senor Vinnie: Oh whatever, lets just say that his name was Joshua. I mean seriously?? Who would call their son Joshua to begin with? I’m sure that he has got a way better name and a way better excuse to have lost against me then having a name that is called Joshua.

Either way, last week I just took out a seemingly boring character that has got no proper wrestling ability. All he did was pulling my trunks, poking my eye, pulling my hair and he even pinched my… uhm.., you know backside. That is clearly a tactic that only talentless and scared little boys do when they are up against a massive structure of strength, good looks and intelligence. A deadly combination alongside the fact that I have the best friend in the world alongside me. And that has brought me to this point in my still short Sin City Wrestling career, to the point of having reached the finals and beat another man that has made people’s head turn, having their back spasms suddenly re emerge from out of nowhere. A man that even took time to assist me in spreading the word of the Cactus to the fans, helping me educate them about the plant of the people. At least he does not think he is too big to put on a suit and become a cactus and help out a man for the cause of greatness. Unlike some Hall of fame Joke that I’ve once tweeted with. He still hasn’t gotten away from his diapers to back up his big talk. But I am not going to say any names, I’ve understood he likes to criticize anything that isn’t twice the J to the H that he has ever been in his life. So why don’t you go and retire some old has been loco gringo’s that care okay?? Because I am the future of the world that needs music, that needs the plant of the people that unites us to reach higher goals in life before I grab the strap of gold and be the man.

But at least this coming Climax Control I am going to be in the ring with a man that knows exactly what has to be done to reach a finals with the Mariachi of Wrestling. Because unlike my past two opponents, who only SAY that they want to be the champ. But my opponent for this coming Climax Control does not only SAY that he will reach the end of the line, he is a man that is capable of doing so. Beating two men in a fashion that I could applaud as a man that does not take pleasure for being number two.

He puts up two fingers and emphasizes the number two that he just mentioned a few moments ago.

Senor Vinnie: A man that wants to be nothing more than a winner, the very best. A man that never got the believe from others that he could be the el campione. Oh sure, our good friend Fenris likes to talk into him through Twitter with insults and bull exploited deleted of that what comes out of his backside. This man is the future of this company, the man that I had granted a cactus of friendship and the juice of being my cactus brother of unity.

Too bad that I have to go up against the man that I respect without a shadow of a doubt. But we have to understand that even though respect is high, I have to beat him to make the world understand that the music has been heard, the strings of the Mariachi is almost hypnotizing my opponents into saying and doing the most stupid things. The question will remain Senor Ty…, will you?? Will you be the man that I have seen throughout the two first rounds?? Or are you going to be the man that when it comes down to it starts to wonder what if??

And before we all assume that I am making fun of you, I have to tell you that I am deadly serious Senor Ty. Because when it comes down to the fact who is hungrier of the two  of us, I still have to see it my amigo. But if you prove me wrong, then I would be the first one to tell you that you beat me and deserve it. The question remains, can your nature of wanting to be the best be able to do the same?? Or grumble your anger underneath he doormat of your closed door??

He taps his forehead and grins

Senor Vinnie: Everyone assumes that I am one dimensional, that I am just a weird guy that talks to a plant and is stupido. Stupido Senor Vinnie, you know what you would call stupid and dumb. And yet nobody has been able to touch me, nobody knew what hit them. Because I am still the big question mark that surrounds the world of wrestling and music. The Mariachi that cannot be matched, I have no equal and that’s my advantage. But then again, what do I know?? I’m just the shocker of the Sin City Wrestling, I’m the nightmare of each and every one out there and nobody even knows it. until they realize that I am more than just merely a rookie, that I am more than just a one hit, or in my case two hit wonder. That I am perhaps the magical number that you and only YOU recognized that is a threat to each and every one out there.

But let’s just say that I am jibberish, that I am full of crap and that the world is still flat while I prepare for my opportunity to become number one contender. The man that Fenris never expected, the man that the bosses took a gamble on and laughed behind my back. Thinking that I would not get to this point where I am today, but even worse… The very spot that I could end up with… SCW World Heavyweight Champion. And still even then Senor Ty, even then I do not see you as the number two in a line of many that aren’t number one. To me you are the very best…. The very best that I have to beat to become umber one contender. This won’t be easy, but who said that I didn’t believe in a mission that is totally impossible?? I will see you at Climax Control…., where either one of us will bring the house down.

With that he walks off as the shot fades