Author Topic: It'll be good to be the King!  (Read 1152 times)

Offline The Troll

• Do NOT feed the Troll!
    • View Profile
It'll be good to be the King!
« on: July 20, 2023, 08:57:46 PM »
Under the Bridge
Wisdom of the Troll

The opening shot is nothing but darkness. That is, at least, until the cap for the video camera is removed and we are shown a vast closeup shot of nostrils. The camera pulls back and now the setting is filled with the beaming, confident face of the self-proclaimed "Social Justice Warrior" of Sin City Wrestling -- the Troll!

The Troll: Alright, so here's the deal! I'm here at the Queen Alia International Airport, ready to make history in Jordan by taking that first step to becoming the one, true King of SCW! And you'll have to give me a moment because I am about to be mobbed by my dozens of rabid fans here in Jordan! I'm a big deal here, you know!

It is o0obvious that the Troll is walking at a lumbering pace. He is walking through the tunnel that led from the plane he had arrived on, and is now setting foot inside of the airport itself. He stopped walking and turned the camera around to face... empty chairs in the airport and what seats were filled, they were filled by stone-faced citizens and visitors who simply stared at him. The camera quickly righted itself around into the closeup of his face, now baring a sour disposition.

The Troll: Hmph! Plebeians! Now before I...

But the Troll is suddenly knocked aside by people behind him who were tired of waiting and having their path blocked by his rotund visage, sending him scrambling to catch his camera and not allow it to fall and break. Which he successfully does so -- but just barely!

The Troll: Hey! This is MY MOM'S camera! If you break it, you pay for it! ... Jerks!

He turns the camera back around.

The Troll: Now where was I? Oh yeah! Before I get to the juicy part of my vlog, I have bitter, disappointing news for everyone. My mom was unable to make the trip here to Jordan to see her baby boy in action! She ate a bad sausage and now can't get off the john. But not to worry! We just installed a heated toilet seat and the plumber reinforced the pipes so she's just fine!

He gives the camera a thumbs up.

The Troll: I know she was looking forward to seeing Miles Kasey again -- for some reason. Almost as much as she was looking forward to seeing her baby boy clip the wings of a certain Raven and move on to become the King of SCW. Did you all see everything that twat Alexander Raven was trying to infer on social media? That he was considering jobbing -- to ME??? Just to see people panic when I was given the chance to become Kin g! Puh-LEEZE! I am going to win this match and I WILL become the King, but I do not need charity in order to accomplish my goals! Not like Alexander who needs more charity than all the churches, synagogues and mosques of the world can provide! I mean, seriously! How far has that guy fallen? He was once seen as one of the top prospects in SCW...

He rolls his eyes.

The Troll: And now he spends more time on his back than Helluva Bottom Carter, Courtney Pierce and Eiley combined! He really should forget about SCW and get on World's Biggest Loser because that's a program he's a natural for! The Troll is going to walk out of here in Jordan with the biggest win of his career under his size S belt and move on to Violent Conduct IX where EVERYONE will bow down before the new King! And that is a...

He reaches over and wraps an arm around the shoulder of a startled, older woman.

The Troll: ... Promise!

He plants a big, wet kiss on her cheek, causing the older Muslim woman to shriek! She turns and starts to beat him with her bag!

The Troll: HEY STOP IT! STOP IT! CUT IT OUT!

And before he knew it, airport security was on the scene, tackling him! The camera goes flying and it rolls over but luckily lands right enough to see the Troll pinned face-down by security officers with his arms behind his back and his thick legs kicking feebly...

The Troll: I'M INNOCENT! I WAS FRAMED! CALL MY LAWYER! I WANT MY MOM!!!!!!!

Someone picked the camera up and switched it off...

So-called armchair expert on absolutely anything that means absolutely nothing.