Author Topic: Sick of it  (Read 553 times)

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Sick of it
« on: June 25, 2021, 11:58:53 PM »
Did I Strike A Nerve?

“Think I'm going to have some things to say, especially about a certain someone.” That was what was on Mercedes’ twitter following Climax Control and seeing that made Bella audibly groan and roll her eyes, sitting comfortable

She’s talked enough for 3 lifetimes and still hasn’t come to an actual viable conclusion for an argument that no one even understands.” junking her phone to the table beside her, she mumbles out, “Sucks that Jessie didn’t beat her ass into the ground.

You’re doing it again.” Mal speaks up from across the room.

Doing what?” she says walking to him.

He meets her halfway and leans into her looking in her eyes, “Mumbling when you have that evil little thought running through your head.

You mean besides me asking if I can yeet her off the side of the boat in a few weeks?” she smiles.

Tilting his head, he deadpans, “You didn’t.

With her tongue sticking out a bit, she giggles, “Chris said that was dark even for him.

From the man that tried to feed Miles Kasey to a tank of piranhas? I mean, not that I didn’t enjoy that particular match...

I was about to say. Though the fact that he agreed with you about chuckin’ that wheel in the garbage....

Mal lets go and grumbles, “He better get off my side right now.

He said he felt dirty after...

....I wish I knew how to respond to that.” he says rolling his eyes before catching an awful smell, “What in the hell is that stench?

That would be my sushi from earlier today. I took a bite and it was absolutely awful and then the smell came second.

Not good. You okay?” he says with a look of worry.

Bella just shrugs, “Yeah, I feel fine.

3am

The sounds of the ever devastating praying to the porcelain Gods. And Mal standing outside the door with Luka on the other side, tilting her head to the side everytime the sound comes....up. Mal types on his phone before bringing it up to his ear.

Hey this is Mal O'Connell, sorry to be calling so late but I just wanted to give you a heads up that there is about to be a delivery for us here in a little bit. It’s vital that we get it brought to us as soon as possible.

Another roar comes from the other side of the door.

Also there is a bag outside in the hall that may want to be picked up and chucked in the bin.

This time we hear a flush, followed by running water.

Yeah, it’s a nasty case of food poisoning but I think she’ll be ok as long as we get that delivery as soon as possible. Thanks.

He knocks on the door.

Bells? You alive?

The sounds that come from the bathroom can only be described by wildlife experts that work for National Geographic. He cracks the door slightly and peaks in, to see her leaning against the cupboard to the sink looking as pale as a ghost. She just looks up at him and says “Ow.

Oh I’m sure.” he opens the door wider and Luka slides in to immediately go to Bella’s side and lays on her lap, as Mal grabs a washcloth and puts it under the running water, “Good girl, Luka.

Bella gives a small laugh and scratches her pups head as Mal kneels down and wipes her face down. “Sorry about this.

It’s alright mo grá. Sickness, health and all the in between.

I’m never eating sushi ever again.

Probably for the best, but never say never.” Mal smiles softly, the one only reserved for her. She is trying to be sassy even with her stomach turning into raw hamburger. “Meds and hydration are on the way to help. You think you’re done with losing everything?

I think. I lost everything but my socks...” she glances down, and sees her bare feet, “...then again...

Sweet christ,” he whispers, before throwing her arm around his neck and picks her up, “At least you managed to brush your teeth before collapsing into a puddle of sass.

Oh please, if I didn’t drop a sass here and there, you’d be taking me to the hospital right now.” she says as Mal carries her tiny frame to the bed, “Probably not a good idea to fly home tomorrow.

Shh, I’ve got it all handled.” he says, laying her down and covering her up and putting the cloth over her forehead. “Thankfully you have a few days to recover and we have nowhere to be, now close your eyes.

You too.” she says tugging on his hand, in a pout.

As soon as I get that order.” and as if on cue a knock comes to the door, he gives her a small peck on her clothed head, “I’ll be right back.

Bella settles in and closes her eyes.

OFF WITH HER HEAD!

Her eyes shoot open and she sits up in a cold sweat and turns and looks at the clock....

2PM

SHIT!” she throws the blankets off her and jumps out of bed, “MAL?!

Silence. So she looks around the room in a panic for a moment before she sees a note on the counter.

Took Luka for a run
Flight changed for Wednesday
Be back soon.
<3

Rubbing her face, and the sleep out of her eyes, she glances to her right and sees the menagerie of things that he bought to make sure she got better and smiles. Including 7-up. The first time she asked for it when she got sick, he looked at her like she had a second head. “Aw babe.

Heading into the kitchen area, she opens the freezer and sees her favorite ice cream from her favorite shop and a note, in the same handwriting.

NOT TIL YOU ARE 100%!!!!

Smirking, she reaches for it, “Don’t. You. Dare.” glancing over she sees Malachi standing there.

I’m feeling better.” she says Matter-Of-Factly.

I’m sure, but you need to hydrate. That before the garbage.” he says, giving her a mock glare, closing the freezer and handing her a bottle marked First things first.

FINE!” she says opening it up, and takes a big chug.

He only smiles before heading into the bathroom. She turns and looks at Luka who is laying down next to her bowl, panting happily. Hearing the shower turn on, she smirks and opens the freezer and grabs it, “Both? Both. Both is Good.

You Don’t Get To Make The Rules

Huh, it’s been a while since I’ve added to this. Between everything going on with here and QuagCup, I guess I have been a bit busy but that changes now.

OKAY, so someone explain this to me....I win, I get to make the stipulation and if Holt wins, she gets to pick hers...and they have given Mercy permission to be on commentary during it?

DO THEY WANT PEOPLE TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL?!?!

A few days ago, I actually flipped my shit on twitter. I’ve only said what a lot of people have already been thinking. I do not understand how people put up with that. I muted her....I couldn’t take it anymore, she’s so desperate for attention she’s one desperate step away from posting about something that someone actually gives a shit about.

MOVING ON and FOCUSING!

Violet Amelia Holt.

Apparently there is something in the water. Her going after Candy like that out of nowhere for no reason. And why? Another, “Because I can.” I’m convinced at this point that the Bombshells of SCW are very bored. BUT, I have something else to work for besides the win this week, a stipulation added to the victor of the match for their Summer Xxxtreme match.

I absolute will take that and if Mercy decides to actually shut the fuck up and try and stick her nose in where it don’t belong....I may just yeet her through something solid weeks before.

You people wanna push me and see how far I’m willing to go?

Well my dears, going in one direction is ever so boring.

“But it’s no use now,” thought poor Alice, “to pretend to be two people! Why, there’s hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!” [/color]