Author Topic: Training for the PPV  (Read 974 times)

Offline Laura Jackson

• View Profile
    • Peter Siddorn
Training for the PPV
« on: January 11, 2013, 11:41:07 AM »
 \'user

The camera fazes up and we up see what looks like an abandon building in the middle of nowhere. The camera focuses on the building for a few moments before we hear the sound of a car pulling up it was a 2011 White BMW M3. The gravel was crushed under the tyres as it's pulled up to the building. It looked so out of place right now, the engine shut off and then the doors opened up. Out of the car stepped WWE divas Laura Jackson the tattooed beauty with a black t-shirt, blue jeans and black boots. She also had on a pair of black sunglasses and she had a big smile on her face. On the other side the car door opens and we see Amanda Cortez get out she had a black bikini top, ripped jean shorts and black boots, She walked around the back of the car as she did this.

Laura Jackson
Hope you are ready Mandy it’s going to be a long

With that Mandy handed Laura her bag and then Laura walked over to a door that was in the building. She walked over to the door and opened a lock on it before pulling back a bolt with a thud. She then pushed the metal door forward and walked in. The camera followed her as she walked down a corridor. Moments later she opened a smaller wooden door and walked in. A click was heard and suddenly lights came up in the building. It showed a place that looked like it was straight out of some action movie it was very basic looking gym. With a wall full of free weights another which had various machines up against it. In the middle of the room sat a wrestling ring and next to it sat some black heavy bags and a bench as well. The wall with the weights on it had a couple of plagues on it. One with the words CHAMPIONS WIN WITH BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS! on it and the other one said ALL PAIN CAN BE OVERCOME! Laura stopped for a moment and took a big breath in.
Laura Jackson
Ahhh it’s nice to back from after vacation

Amanda Cortez
Are you sure we are going to fine I mean I did kind of pig out in Hawaii!

Laura Jackson
That why we are here Mandy to get you ready for Vixen now come on let get changed and then we can started.

With that the pair disappeared in a door on the far end of the room as they did the screen turned black before come back up to show Amanda and Laura stretching out getting ready to train when Amanda walked over to a laptop that was sitting on the

Amanda Cortez
So Laura what do you want to start the workout with today? Prodigy? Marilyn Manson? Run DMC? Dope?

Laura finished her stretching and walked over the weight machine that was against the far wall!

Laura Jackson
You know what let start with some QJB today Mandy. This is a serious session and that’s the best thing we can do is start it out with that.

Amanda Cortez
QJB it is!

Amanda hit the button and with that March it out started to play which lead to a montage of the pair working out. This included lifting, stretching, running, pulling among other things. As the montage ended the pair were in the ring wrestling with Amanda riding on Laura back with a sleeper locked in.

Amanda Cortez
Just tap Laura you can’t beat the goddess!

Laura groaned as she felt she was fading she then felt a rush of energy and throw herself backwards so her and Amanda landed hard on the mat. Amanda let go of the hold and Laura got up. She smirked as she did this.

Laura Jackson
Looks like the goddess is in trouble now let’s end this.

Laura then picked her up and tried to get her into a position for the Cider driver but as she did this Amanda locked her legs around Laura neck and then managed to take Laura down before going through and locking in a Boston Crab on Laura. Laura tried to get to get to the ropes but couldn’t and Laura had to tap. Amanda got up and started started to celebrate as Laura smiled.

Amanda Cortez
YAY me win me better than you!

Laura Jackson
Yes you did and nice counter good to see you been listening to me.

Amanda then went over and give Laura a give hug as well as a kiss.

Amanda Cortez
You are so great I just know I win now!

Laura Jackson
Yeah that what I hope but you know what I think I’m going to be fine in my tag match too.

Mandy shook her head as she heard that

Amanda Cortez
Listen you are going to do great and you know what I know you can beat Amy and Necra by yourself! That way we can be both be champions. Wouldn’t that be awesome!

Laura Jackson
Look Mandy I would like to have a title I would but honestly I’m not going to be upset I mean really I don’t want to team with Trish and that I have to do but you know what I rather see that so at the end of the day as long as you win I’m happy really this whole thing will be more about beating up Necra for all the crap she put her through weeks ago I mean seriously she think that she can do that to my goddess I promise I beat her up for you. If that what you want!

Amanda let out a giggle and nodded.

Amanda Cortez
Your goddess orders it so do it!

Laura then giggled and kissed on her. She then took Amanda hand and walked over to the ropes.

Laura Jackson
Come on as you win I’m taking you for ice cream!

Amanda giggled as Laura heard that Laura knew Amanda who love that as they left she thought about her tag match. It really didn’t matter at the end of the day it was a meaningless match in the grand scheme of things still she just wanted to be happy with her performance. As the pair disappeared the screen turned black
user posted image