Author Topic: fablous beatdown  (Read 290 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
fablous beatdown
« on: May 09, 2014, 09:53:51 PM »

scene one

The scene opens up on a beach on the island of Madagascar. Being right off the coast of Africa, lends itself to the beaches found on the island. As, the camera pans we see a few people on the beach with children some are natives, and the others are tourist. Soon the camera spots Veronica Taylor sunning herself. Dressed, in a black bikini her tanned skin glows in the hot African sun.  As Veronica, keeps her Gucci sunglasses on, she looks right at the camera smirking at it, before turning back to her tanning before she begins speaking in her arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: You know I always wondered why the hell we would come to such cesspools then again look at the other girls on this roster they need to feel at home. With all of  the toothless, ugly freaks that room this little island they should feel right at home with their kind of people.

Veronica lets out a bitchy giggle as she keeps tanning, she pauses for a few seconds before speaking again in the same tone.

Veronica Taylor: But some girls are so, so ugly that the people here would find them repulsive people like Electra Styles the so called nice girl yes, you pinned me. Yet, you have no fashion sense, and your hideous face needs to get out of the mean girls company kay, thanks!  Or so called women like Jessie Salco you're disgusting and  a slummy disgusting loser.  Or better yet the Gothic ho Amy Marshall how did it feel to be at the mercy of the mean girls its something you better get used to because, for now on that is all its going to be for you.  Speaking of disgusting losers likes look at my opponent this week Karina Koji.

Veronica smirked shaking her head as she kept tanning herself. It was important for a mean girl to always, always look their best Veronica focused kissed on making herself look good just about as much as she focused on the wrestling. Veronica, soon returned speaking in the same tone.

Veronica Taylor: The fact that I have to face you is repulsive like why should I demean myself to facing you, I mean I already eliminated you from the battle royal easily might I had.  Then, we sent you a little message the following week you were fallen right at my Loubottins while we stood over you. Not only are you not in my league, the fact that it is a hardcore match is disgusting why hardcore cause SCW management is jealous of my looks, and body? I would be too if I looked like some of these people. Now,  I know you think you are going to get some little revenge with that freak in your corner but let me break it down for you. First  you are going to lose, then we are going eliminate you and Amy from our company, and finally we are going to make over completely the bombshells division.

Veronica let out an evil laugh, before speaking again.

Veronica Taylor:  But, hey if you are lucky enough and find guys who would want you and you have hideous disgusting offspring.  Then, you can tell them that mommy got put of wrestling by the girls who truly run womans  wrestling the mean girls, and no you can not sit with us buh bye.

Veronica Taylor blew an arrogant kiss as the scene begins to fade to black as Veronica lets out an evil chuckle.