Author Topic: He Might "B" Angry  (Read 327 times)

Offline Nick Jones

• View Profile
    • Nick Jones
He Might "B" Angry
« on: May 09, 2014, 09:11:17 PM »
 The scene opens up aboard an airplane which appears to be traveling from the destination of last week's SCW Climax Control, Kinshasa, to the tour's next destination, Antananarivo, Madagascar.  As the camera shot pans around the plane, far back in the plane we see the familiar faces of many members of the Entourage, including Tony Capicelli, Jimmy Money, Max Goldstein, and perhaps most interestingly of all, even Diana Roberts despite Nick Jones being nowhere in sight.  However, that eventually gets explained as the camera continues to move throughout the airplane until it reaches the front where seated is the group's only active SCW superstar, Bernard "Big B" Jones, who has once again gotten himself a seat in the first class section, however after the last issue that occurred regarding this, it appears that his cousin Nick has also managed to get himself moved up as well, as the two cousins sit side by side.

Big B:  I have to say, I'm really excited about this.

Nick:  About what?  This flight?  Seriously cuz, I think we've had enough of these, and by now I figured you'd even be used to the whole first class thing by now.

Big B:  No, no... not that.  It's where we're actually going.

Nick:  Seriously?  I can't believe you actually have ever even heard of Madagascar, never mind actually be excited to go there.

Big B:  Of course I've heard of Masga... Mader... of course I've heard of that place.  I'm not stupid, ya know!

Nick, after having earlier been staring forward while talking to his cousin, suddenly stops to turn and look right at his cousin, raising an eyebrow in his direction, yet restraining himself from saying a word.  Big B seems rather oblivious to it though as, after a few seconds of silent, he continues on.

Big B:  But not only that, I learned all about it a few years back when I saw this really cool documentary all about the country.

Nick looks completely taken back as he hears Big B say this.

Nick:  You're kidding me.  I've got to admit, I never would have guessed you to be the type to watch documentaries.

Big B:  Yeah, I know, and usually I'm not.  But this one was like... really, really cool and stuff.

Nick:  So what is that you saw which had you so excited about checking this place out?

Big B:  Well there was a bunch of cool stuff really, but the coolest part more than anything totally had to be... they have animals that can talk!!

Big B's face lights up like an excited little child as Nick's expression instantly changes from one of actual interest to now having a look of absolute disgust on his face.  Nick immediately turns away from his cousin and looks towards a nearby flight attendant, quickly flagging her down to get her attention.  The flight attendant sees Nick and walks right over.

Flight Attendant:  Hello, is there something I can help you with?

Nick:  Sure, is there any chance you can go ahead and switch my seat?

Flight Attendant:  I'm sorry, is there something wrong?

Nick:  Yeah it's um... the seat is a problem because of, um... my leg, sure, that's it.

Nick points to his right knee which is still in a brace as well as motioning towards the cane which is still sporting.

Flight Attendant:  Well I'm so sorry sir, but unfortunately this flight is completely booked up.  There are no other seats available on the plane.

Big B:  Oh, I know!  I can just switch seats with you cuz if it's bothering you.  I don't want you to be uncomfortable if another seat will help.

Flight Attendant:  Oh, thank you so much for that sir.  That's very kind of you.

Nick shakes his head a bit as he responds with a very displeased tone to his voice.

Nick:  Oh yeah... that's just super.  Switching seats with you will really address the reason why I wanted to change seats.

Nick rolls his eyes as Big B gets up.  Nick then slowly pushes himself up out of his seat, as Big B tries to reach down and help Nick up, but Nick shoves him away and despite his struggles, eventually manages to get up.  Nick then shoves past Big B and then plops down into B's old seat.  Big B then sits down in Nick's seat and immediately looks over at his cousin.

Big B:  Feel better now, cuz?

Nick:  Yeah, sure, whatever.

Big B:  So what we were talking about again?  Oh yeah, that awesome documentary I watched.  So you see, there was this zebra...

Nick:  You know, it's not that I don't want to hear all about this super interesting story you've got here, because I certainly do, but... I'm a bit tired.  So I'm going to go ahead and take a nap.  Alright?

Big B:  Oh, um... ok.  Well I'll just tell you all about it once you wake up.

Nick:  Oh great... can't wait for that.

Big B:  I guess I'll just read while you take your nap.  I got this super awesome new book that's supposed to be like... the best ever.  It's apparently a real classic.

Big B then reaches to his carry on bag which is down under his seat, opens his bag and pulls out... the original book in the Twilight series.  Nick sees this and just chuckles to himself, but still opts to sit back in his seat, put his head back and close his eyes, still chuckling all along at his cousin.  Big B then opens up the book to the first page as he starts to read aloud.

Big B:  Twilight... by Stephenie Meyer.

Nick opens his eyes for a moment and looks at his cousin like he is nuts, but as B gets quiet, Nick shakes his head and returns to his attempt to go to sleep.  However, that doesn't last long as Big B starts to speak again.

Big B:  Preface... I'd never given much thought...

It clearly doesn't take much, as Nick has had enough and even in spite of his ongoing injury to his leg, manages to jump up out of his seat as he screams out in anger.  Nick then storms off away from his seat, clearly with the sole intention of getting away from Big B.  Nick then heads over towards one of the bathrooms, goes inside and slams the door shut, locking himself in.  Big B seems to be caught a bit off guard by this, but after a moment of watching his cousin storm off, simply shrugs his shoulders and goes back to his book.

Big B:  Now I have to start over.  I'd never given much thought...

Big B continues reading on as the scene slowly fades.

<hr width=50%>

The scene fades back in to a scene a day later on a beach in Madagascar.  All seated together on lounge chairs on the beach are the Bosom Buddies, Big B and Despayre, and seated between them on his own chair is none other than Angel.  As a conversation amongst them seems to have just wrapped up, Despayre gets up and walks off out of the shot just as the scene fades in.  It only takes a moment before Nick, who it quickly becomes apparent was waiting for Despayre to leave, swoops on in, hobbling over towards where his cousin is seated.  Nick goes to sit down on the lounge chair next to Big B, but B quickly stops him.

Big B:  Wait!  You can't sit there!

Nick:  What?  Why the hell not?

Big B:  The seat is already taken!

Big B points onto the chair and Nick turns around and looks down to see Angel seated upon the chair.  Nick turns back to Big B and looks ready to say something, but instead just lets out a deep sigh and instead opts to stand as he talks to his cousin.

Nick:  Listen, we need to make this quick, because I wanted to just talk to you one on one; without your little buddy here.

Big B:  But like I said just said... Angel is right there.

Nick:  No... the other one!

Big B:  Oh... but wait, why are you trying to avoid Despayre? That doesn't seem very nice you know.  I don't like that.

Nick:  It's nothing like that.  Come on, we're cousins!  Can't family have a little one on one time?

Big B:  Oh yeah, I guess that makes sense.  Ok, what's up?

Big B then leans in and whispers quietly to Nick.

Big B:  Although just so you know, Angel can be kind of nosy sometimes, so don't be surprised if he listens in and tells Despy what we talk about.

Nick rolls his eyes then looks around a little, grabs a nearby towel and tosses it right over Angel.  Big B looks rather uncomfortable about it as Nick simply ignores B's reaction.

Nick:  There, all better.  So anyway... I just wanted to let you know I saw the card for this week and there's some big news.  You're going to be in the main event of this week's Climax Control!

Big B:  What?  REALLY?!?  Oh my gosh, that's so awesome!  It's going to be so great that I get to be in the main event.  That means we get to be in like the coolest match and everyone is going to watch and see how good we are and everything.  oh my gosh, I can't wait to tell Despy all about it!

Nick:  Well now hold on a second...

Big B:  I bet he's going to be excited too.  I mean, I know he's been in main events and stuff before, but never with me.  The Bosom Buddies get to main event for their first time ever.  It will be so cool.

Nick:  I think you might have misunderstood, because...

Big B:  If we go and win a main event together, everyone will totally know that we're like the best tag team ever!  Right?

Nick:  It's not quite like that.

Big B seems to finally become aware of what Nick is saying as he snaps out of it and looks to his cousin with a look of concern.

Big B:  Wait... what?!?

Nick:  This match... I don't think it's what you think it is.

Big B:  Well, Despy's in the match isn't he?

Nick:  Oh, he's definitely in the match, but you see... it's an 8 man tag match and...

Big B:  OHHHH!  So we just have to team up with another two guys?  Well that's ok, we don't mind that.  Teaming up with other guys can be fun too.  Then it can be us and the other team who will both seem like the best, but then we can prove we're better than them later so that we're totally the best.  You know?

Nick:  Will you just let me finish damn it?!?  YOU TWO AREN'T ON THE SAME TEAM!!!

Big B seems completely confused as he hears Nick say this.

Big B:  Of course we are... we're the Bosom Buddies!

Nick:  No no, in THIS MATCH, you are on opposite sides.

Big B looks at Nick in complete shock as he hears this news.

Big B:  What do you mean?  That can't be.  It has to be some sort of mistake.

Nick:  It's no mistake, they did this to everyone.  It's an 8 man tag match, four teams with every tag team split up onto separate sides of this match.

Big B:  But... but... why would they do that?

Nick:  Because they think it's entertaining, that's why.

Big B:  No... they... they can't!

Nick:  Well apparently they can, because they did it.

Big B seems to start to get angry as his face turns red and his starts breathing heavily.

Big B:  No.  NO! NOOOOO!!!!!

Nick:  You know what, that's fine... be angry.  But the key is, USE the ANGER, and use it on Sunday.

Big B:  I cannot, I WILL NOT hurt my tag team partner!  And you can't talk me into it damn it!

Nick:  You know what, fine, I don't give a crap... if you're too spineless to attack one of your opponents then there's nothing I can do about that.  But let me clue you in on a little something, you've got three other guys, three other REAL opponents that you'll be out there in that ring with.  You take that anger and you take it out on THEM, you hear me?  You show the bookers, you show the other guys in the ring, you show everyone watching what you really think about this whole situation and what happens to folks when they mess with Big B.

Big B:  You know what?  You're right!  These guys are all about to learn a very serious lesson!  This will be the last time anyone thinks they can screw with the Bosom Buddies and get away with it!

Nick:  That's the spirit, B.  Now you take this anger, you go out there and you kick some serious ass!

Big B:  YEAH!!!

Big B jumps up from his chair and high fives Nick Jones, doing so with such power that Nick ends up actually shaking his hand off in pain after the fact.

Nick:  Now THIS is the Big B that kicks ass, THIS is the Big B that dominates, and THIS is the Big B that goes out there and wins a main event.  Go get 'em, cuz.

With that, Nick Jones turns and goes to walk away, as Big B sits back down in his chair.  As Nick is walking off, Big B picks up a tropical drink he had sitting on a little table next to his chair, and begins to drink it out of a long and brightly colored swirly straw.  As soon as he starts drinking from it Big B then starts to giggle uncontrollably.

Big B:  WHEEEE!!!

Nick hears this and immediately turns back around to see his cousin once again acting like his childish little self only moments after Nick had gotten Big B riled up with anger.  Nick sees this and rolls his eyes while shaking his head disgust.  Nick throws his arms up in surrender before turning and walking off, clearly giving up his efforts as the scene fades to black.
>