Author Topic: The Past, The Present, The Future.  (Read 341 times)

Offline sean jackson

• View Profile
    • Sean Jackson
The Past, The Present, The Future.
« on: May 09, 2014, 08:20:23 PM »
 The Past, The Present, The Future.  The Road To Portland Part 3
Nassir al-Wuhaishi (2)

Kinshasa was more than Sean could have ever hoped for.  As he stood in the shadows of Stade de Shark XI, he couldn't help but hang on the very words coming out of the mouth of one Simon Jones in regards to Chaos in Capetown.  He knew that all Simon had to do was mention those two words that would change the wrestling landscape forever.

Sean Jackson.

And when that moment came, Sean made sure that he capitalized on the moment before the SCW champion had a chance to change his mind, or to allow the simpletons of Kinshasa to change it for him.

He made damn sure that his music hit at just the right moment and that when the face to face meeting began, he would be as obnoxious as humanly possible.  Now granted, he accomplished both parts of the plan to near perfection, but he wanted to leave an impact on the champion.  He wanted inside of the head of Simon Jones, he wanted to give Simon something to think about over the next three weeks....

And yes, a free shot to the head most certainly accomplished that.

May 9th

As the flight was on final approach to the airport at Antananarivo, Madagascar, Sean found himself looking out the window.  In just a couple of days, he would be stepping into the ring with Simon Jones as his tag team partner, taking on fellow stablemate Andrew Garcia and his forced partner of Kain.  A match that favored Hot Stuff International and most importantly, Sean Jackson.

Dressed in a dress shirt and slacks, his eyes aren't readily seen due to the dark sunglasses covering them.  However, the smile can easily be seen.

Jackson:  "Simon, Simon, Simon.  You just don't get it do you?  When you were standing in the middle of that ring in Kinshasa, giving praise to a bunch of goat herders, I was hoping that you were going to choose me.  I was hoping that you were going to commit career suicide in front of them, just like Drake Green did...."

Ah yes, Drake Green.  Another idiot who thought that pandering to the fans would be in his best interest.  But look at him now.

Jackson:  "But that is to be expected from goody two shoes like you.  You want to cater to a bunch of nobodies as if they really matter, as if they really care two shits about you.  Well Simon, that's the difference between you and me.  I don't care about anyone but myself, and as long as Mark Ward continues to pay me good money, I'll bring him whatever he wants, and I'll destroy whomever he wants."

Since July of 2013, Sean Jackson has put numerous people out of wrestling from several different organizations.  It's obvious to even a blind Ray Charles that the crosshairs are now on Simon Jones.

Jackson:  "The moment you declared that you would face me at Chaos in Capetown, you sealed your own fate.  But, the moment you decided to put your hands on me Simon, is the moment you signed and sealed your own death warrant."

Okay, okay.  So Sean has decided to stretch the truth a bit on what actually happened in Kinshasa, or maybe he just has a different interpretation on what happened.  Either way, he isn't going to admit that he started the incident with Simon Jones.

Jackson:  "So in two days Simon, you have to figure out just how this little game is going to play out.  First off Simon, Andrew Garcia and I are members of Hot Stuff International, so as far as we're concerned, you're going to be in a world of trouble.  The way I see it, before the match is over with, you could very well be in a two on one handicap match with me running commentary...."

Now there is something to think about.  Sean Jackson doing commentary while Simon Jones fights for his very life against Andrew Garcia and Kain.  But it's as if he isn't thinking about the one thing this match represents.....

A winner and a loser.

In other words, someone has to win and someone has to lose.  But for some reason, that thought has yet to cross Sean Jackson's mind.  Maybe it should....

Maybe it is.

The look on his face changes, the smile slowly disappearing.

Jackson:  "But you would like that, wouldn't you Simon?  Having an excuse to lose, being able to blame it on me.  No Simon, I won't give you the satisfaction of being able to hide your cowardice.  I won't give you the built in excuse for losing to me at Chaos in Capetown."

Talk about your charley foxtrots.  Simon Jones and Sean Jackson can ill afford to lose because of their title match for the SCW title.  Andrew Garcia and Kain can ill afford to lose due to their match for the Roulette title.  But again, someone has to win....

And someone has to lose.

Jackson:  "Andrew, you are a friend and stablemate with me in Sin City.  You know that I would do anything for the team, but in two days, I will have to represent another team.  You know as well as anyone what a loss here can do in regards to Chaos in Capetown.  You are forced to team with Kain, and I'm forced to team with Simon Jones.  But Andrew...."

As Sean continues to talk, his voice is filled with the knowledge that in order to win, he will have to beat a team that consists of a member of HSI.  Even though you can tell he isn't too happy about it, he still has no intentions on losing.

Jackson:  "You know that I can't lose any momentum going into Chaos in Capetown.  I'm not trying to lessen your winning the Roulette title, not by any stretch.  But we are talking about bringing the SCW title belt to Hot Stuff Mark Ward...."

Taking a deep breath, Sean continues.  Hoping that Andrew can read between the lines and understand that the SCW title has to be the top priority.

Jackson:  "To Hot Stuff International...."

He entends his arms outward.

Jackson:  "To us."

Pause.

Jackson:  "Matter of fact Andrew, I can see it playing out just like this...."

As Sean continues to speak, his voice begins to trail off.  The camera shot begins to move away from Sean Jackson and down the aisle.  As it quickly pans, three middle eastern figures are shown several rows back.  As the camera gets closer, they are recognized as the three Al Qaeda operatives who are trying to kill him.

Haid D'Salaami, Hous bin Pharteen and I-Zheet M'Drurz.  

Of course, the last we saw of them, they were laid out at Stade de Shark XI due to a door swung open in their faces.  Little do they know, they're lucky to be alive, but someone has to pay for their sins...

Right?

Abdul Yousef was the security guard who allowed the three Al Qaeda operatives to enter into the Stade de Shark.  A follower of Nassir himself, he too believes in the crumble of the west and most notably the United States.  His brother fought alongside the Taliban and Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan, and that was the reason he looked the other way while the blatant security breech took place.

As he walked home, his mind was flooded with how the two infidels were able to escape.  He was used to seeing Al Qaeda operatives succeeding in their missions against westerners and their interests abroad.  So it came as a surprise when he heard that Haid D'Salaami, Hous bin Pharteen and I-Zheet M'Drurz had failed.

"Abdul"

The woman's voice causes him to stop and turn his head.  As he does, his eyes go wide and his face turns red.

Abdul:  "You!!!"

Stepping directly in front of him is the evil Jezebeth Vanessa.  As she does so, her head begins to nod.

Vanessa:  "Yes, it's me Abdul."

Abdul:  "How did y...."

Vanessa:  "How did I survive?  That my friend Abdul was quite easy.  You followers of Nassir are getting sloppier and sloppier in your old age.  But how I survived shouldn't be what you're concerned about..."

Before he gets a chance to say anything, Vanessa waves her hand in front of his face and the entire landscape changes.  Day turns to night and they're no longer in the city of Kishasa.

Vanessa:  "What you should be concerned with is how are YOU going to survive?"

Abdul takes a couple of steps back, fear sweeping over him.  He turns to run but can't as his feet now feel as if they are glued in place.  he goes to raise his arms in self defense, but can't as they are stuck to his side.

Vanessa:  "Do you feel helpless Abdul?  Do you feel like my family did in Vietnam when Nassir and his butchers came into my village and wiped them all out?"

Abdul:  "I don't hav..."

Vanessa raises her hand, which in turn causes Abdul's hand to come up to his own mouth.  He then reaches in and after biting deep into his own tongue, pulls out a huge portion of it.

Vanessa:  "You were saying?"

As blood begins to pour out of his mouth, a renewed sense of shock and fear hits him.  His eyes again go wide as Vanessa begins to walk towards him, her fingernails growing longer with each step.

Vanessa:  "Just like my mother, you too, will be unable to speak."

Now standing directly in front of Abdul, Vanessa uses her fingernail and digs directly into his eye, causing it to burst open with clear fluid and blood gushing out.  As Abdul attempts to scream, Vanessa shows him no mercy.

Vanessa:  "Just like my father, you too, will be unable to speak."

Collapsing on the ground, Abdul writhes in pain, unable to find any relief from the pain.  But little does he know that the real pain is about to begin, and that life as he knows it, is about to end.

Vanessa:  "And just like my life, you too, will be ripped apart."

As Vanessa turns to walk away, Abdul can feel his legs moving further and further apart.  As the separation continues, he can feel the muscles and tendons slowly tearing away from the bone.  He tries to scream but can't, as only muffled sounds escape from his mouth.  He tries to beg for mercy, but none can be heard, and none can be given.

As she continues, you can now hear bones breaking and flesh ripping.  The sounds cause Vanessa to stop, turn, and face the fallen Abdul.  A smile forms on her face as she approves of the torture.

Vanessa:  "I am coming for you Nassir.  I'm coming for ALL of you."

Fade.      
></iframe>

Direct Link: <a href='http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ' target='_blank'>http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ[/url]  </div>