Author Topic: Sad Memories/Ready For War  (Read 357 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
Sad Memories/Ready For War
« on: May 09, 2014, 06:54:17 PM »
 Sometimes, I don't like to think about that day. Before that day, the life that I was leading was excellent. I was happy. I was just a twelve-year old kid that was going through the motions of life. Trying to chase the hottest girl around here, cracking jokes with the boys, but making sure that I stayed on the honor roll. All I was trying to do, essentially, was survive and have a good time. It wasn't always easy, for sure, there were tough days of bullying and name-calling that I went through, but nothing to the point of getting expelled.

Then that happened. My parents...murdered in a crossfire.

That night, I returned home and saw dozens of squad cars parked in front of my home. Confused at the sight, I slowly walked towards my home. Seeing my uncle and aunt standing there in shock, my aunt crying into his shoulder. Before I could ask what was going on, my aunt saw me and rushed towards me and we hugged tightly as she tried to get the words out. Slowly, the information was revealed to me.

At first, I couldn't take it in. Like a drunk trying to go through rehab and yet having a hard time doing so, I was in denial. How could this happen to me, of all people? I didn't think of it at the time, but looking back at it now, I was only given twelve years to know my parents. Their time with me was very short and it left me in a world of pain and hurt. It was that night that everything changed for me.

I was no longer the guy that was chasing tail, keeping my grades up, or even making jokes with my buddies. That day turned out to be a day when the darkness began to envelop both my heart and soul. Eventually, I began to get into fights at my school. I lashed out at anyone that tried to get ten feet within my own personal zone. Sure, they brought in counseling to help me deal with the trauma and grief that I was experiencing at the time, but I wouldn't hear any of it. Losing my parents opened up a deep, dark hole that wouldn't close for so many years. Eventually, the good side of me began to fade away into the dust. My evil side, on the other side, was growing day by day.

Eventually, I got expelled. They tried putting me in other schools, but it didn't work. Eventually, I forgot about the only family that ever cared about me. All I cared about, from that point on, was releasing the anger that I had for my parents' death. As if it was my fault somehow. Even though I was not there at the time of the shooting, I was unable to get my parents out in danger. Long before I turned this way, my uncle and aunt kept on telling me that it wasn't my fault, that there was nothing I could have done anyway. And yet, I felt guilty. I felt guilty about the whole situation and I hated the situation because I was given enough time to know my parents more, even if it was twelve short years.

They weren't alive to see me get married to Lisa, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. And of course, there's our children...

Alex?

The memories slowly faded away in my mind and I returned to the present. I was sitting on the edge of a bench and I looked up at Lisa for a second. I remind myself that I'm in Los Angeles, in a pool that is surrounded by the gated community that we now live. Our children are playing in the shallow end, having a blast as my wife came to my side and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

Even if my parents are gone, I'm still reminded by their deaths and I keep on asking myself.

Would they be proud of me, despite everything I've done? Or would they hate me with the utmost intensity? Maybe someday, if there is a Heaven, I would like to go up there for myself and ask them that. But for now, my priorities lie with my children and making sure they live happy lives. Not to mention Lisa, who means the world to me. If anything happened to her...

I don't know where I would be if she was gone.

Mark? Christian? Erik? You three continue to piss me off. But don't worry; I'll be using my rage to my advantage this week.

You see, I don't like the fact that these three dumb fucks continue to throw me into a fire that I have no wish to be involved in! And yet, here I am, forced to confront three champions, one who has beaten me, the other two defeated by my hand. To make matters worse, I have no choice but to force my hatred aside and work with this man who is currently the Roulette championship. Truth is, he's only holding my belt for a limited time and I'm going to do EVERYTHING within my power to ruin his life and his career by taking back what's rightfully mine! But that will have to wait, because Simon Jones and his partner, Sean Jackson, will probably want a win as they move forward. I'm not going to let that happen. Not here. Not now!

Fact is, Simon Jones denied me a chance to go after the Heavyweight championship and chooses a worthless soul named Sean Jackson, who is apparently the ACW champion at the moment. Not that I care in the slightest, but it does offend me that I get passed over for a chump like him. See, Simon, you and I never met eye to eye on a lot of things. You pissed me off a long time ago, not just by getting LUCKY in our first encounter, but you allowed your own deluded rage to get the best of you and hit me with a chair. There is NO EXCUSES for your inappropriate behavior the second time around. While you and I managed to fend off Sean and Max and win the match last time, everything is a little bit different now, isn't it? You allowed me, Kain, The King Of Kings, to show you first-hand as to why you made the biggest mistake of your career when you passed me over for a bitch like Sean Jackson for your match. No one and I mean NO ONE can bring out the best within you like how I can and if I have to beat your sorry ass within an inch of your life to prove that fact and back it up, so be it. You are officially in the wrong place at the wrong time and believe me when I tell you, you don't want to see me this pissed. I'm like a train that's about to thunder through the tracks and destroy anyone that's within my path. You and Sean? Nothing but pathetic victims just lying there like morons, just waiting to be annihilated off the face of the Earth!

Do you know, Simon Jones, how bad I wanted the gold that's strapped around your waist? For a long time, man, a long time! Granted, I can respect the fact that you want to stand up for yourself and be the face of the company. I'll grant you that, but that position, Simon Jones, doesn't last forever, now does it? Champions, no matter what division they are in, will somehow fall. While I unfortunately am proof of this, at least I can admit this. But my legacy, my career, will forever go on because I'm someone that refuses to play by the rules. I don't care if it's Mark, Chris, Max, Erik, or anybody really. If any of the Divas come my way, Ariel has NO PROBLEM wiping them out on behalf of me and of her. Trust me, you don't want to get in my way when I want something this badly and you end up in my way. See, if I can't have your belt right now, you should be thankful, because you get to hold on to that title for a little longer. But I doubt you'll be in excellent condition by the time I'm through with you this week. I don't care who you are facing at the upcoming PPV for the heavyweight championship, because you are going to be weak and stripped of any hope and pride once the night ends.

I want you to understand something. We are not friends and we are not allies in this constant game of war. You and I will forever be enemies, whether we work together or are against each other. So do not even THINK, for a moment, that we would work well as a team. Though we were successful once, it will never happen again. Therefore, I suggest that you consider this to be a preview of a future where you and I are destined to collide for the SCW heavyweight championship. You and I are going to dance, one final time, and when we do, you are going to lose that belt and everything you've worked so hard for. I imagine that you are in a difficult position, just like myself, unable to trust Sean Jackson like how I'm unable to trust Andrew Garcia. That's going to be a MAJOR problem and this time? You won't have me by your side, so it looks like you have no choice but to carry the load of the work against Andrew and I. That's on you and if you lose? That's also on you too. Think about that, Simon Jones, before you run your pathetic mouth to me. Oh and BEFORE you bring up that stupid argument of yours, you and I had a bit of a struggle last time, so it's not like you carried my load at all. You struggled like hell to get the win, as did I, so PLEASE, DO NOT tell me that I was the weak link of that pair. You were too. You exactly didn't show that you were SCW heavyweight championship material that night either. So I suggest you do us a favor and start confronting the reality that maybe, JUST MAYBE, you aren't as good as you claim yourself to be, despite your bravado? Until then, I'll see you in the ring this week, champ. Trust me, you have NO IDEA what you have unleashed this week...until now.

Sean Jackson. Here we are again. This is going to be the second time that you and I have tangled in this mess. To be honest with you, after the first go-around, I honestly don't know why you are still here. Just because you are currently a champion from the ACW federation doesn't mean squat to me. I mean, you shouldn't be back in the minor leagues and not in the major leagues? I can possibly understand that maybe you are wanting new challenges, but maybe it's too much for you? After all, if you couldn't beat Simon Jones and I awhile back, then what chance do you have of even surviving around here? At some point, Sean, you need to give up on the idea that you are something special and just walk away from all this insanity and madness. Maybe you already figured out your life's purpose in serving that witch that's has these...plans for you. Because quite frankly, despite the beating you gave me last time, I'm not impressed by what you have to offer on the table. Nothing you can say to me will convince me otherwise, Sean. Not your so-called title, not your reputation, nothing in the world will make me look at you and go "Yeah, he's the real deal." You aren't the real deal, even if you are a champion in other federation.

The way I look at things right now, this is nothing but business. Business that requires a goal to be met and that goal, Sean, is to win by any costs. Now, I'm sure that, just like last, you're going to give me everything you got. I'm fine with that, but know this; it doesn't matter what you do, I'll be the one walking out of that ring with a victory. A victory that's going to cost more than what you lost previously, Sean. If you still want to stay in the wrestling business, then I suggest you crawl back to that hole that made you champion and never return. But you wouldn't want to do that without your mistress's approval, don't you? I'm glad I don't have to take orders from any single human being on the planet. I do what I want, when I please, without a care in the world! The only thing that keeps me going is the love that I have for my family, which is something I'm going to be cherishing and love in the days to come. But when I'm in the ring? Love? It's completely foreign to me, Sean. I don't understand the word, unless it's all about fighting and me punishing someone for whatever reason allows me the legit excuse to do so. I honestly have NO PROBLEM, Sean, in hurting you once again. Why? Like I said; business. You, just like Simon Jones, are in my way. That's why I don't serve anyone, that's why I'm not a part of any organization with their own agendas. I've been on the one side that I trust the most and that's MINE! So do yourself a favor, Sean...when Andrew and I kick both of your sorry asses and leave you lying in a pool of your blood, just remember; you don't belong here. Never have, never will.

As far as I'm concerned, after this, I'm done with tag-team action. The last time I was successful at the gig was with Lucian Frost, when we formed Blood Omen. That team, as of right now, is dead. I have nothing to gain from being involved in tag-team competition. Sooner or later, Mark, Erik, and Christian will come to realize, like I did eons ago, that I was suited for the singles competition and that I'm destined to become the next the SCW Heavyweight champion! But since I can't have that right now, I may as well go for the next best thing; the SCW Roulette championship. Andrew Garcia, let me make this loud and clear to you; I'll do everything to set my differences aside so that we can work together to get the job done. But it's going to be hard and once we win, all bets are off. I'm going to get my revenge for you attempting to choke me out the last time we encountered each other in the ring. More importantly, in two weeks' time, I'm going to destroy the so-called badass that you claim to me and take back MY SCW Roulette championship belt! After all, IT IS MINE, you know? For now, Simon Jones and Sean Jackson will encounter the two of us and we have no choice but to make the odds favor for the two of us. Let's get this done, Andrew. If you don't do your job well, then you've simply given me another reason for me to kick your sorry ass more and more. So do me a favor, KID, polish that belt really nice and shiny, because after we take care of business, I'm gunning after you!

For I am Kain...THE KING OF KINGS! And I...HAVE SPOKEN!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 06:55:20 PM by Kain »
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion