Author Topic: Madagascar  (Read 354 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Madagascar
« on: May 09, 2014, 04:18:25 AM »
 Nightmare hits the PA system as fans boo Joshua awaiting him to come from the back.  But they are surprised he comes through the crowd like his  tag team partner does.

“You know it is fun walking this way having you fools think you are good enough to be in my arena.  This week the powers that be have decided to have everyone that is going for the tag team champions to face one another on their team.  I know one thing about this is that I will not be in this ring with Frost because it is apparent that one management person doesn’t like us holding the titles and then heading over to HIS.  I am trying to get Frost to sit out so we are rested for our second title defense.  Hell we have already beat one team and you split the two I don’t think they should get another sot this fast but same person that made this match has a huge boner for NXT.  But I cannot wait till Capetown.  But this week I am not going to be in this ring due to a concern that a certain person is trying to get your great tag team champs injured to get their team the belt.  So to recap for you folks I am not going to work hard in this match and save up for the South Africa crowd and give them a good show.”

With that Joshua goes to the back and ignores the fans that are booing him as he leaves.